Mr. Bad boy

By pink_nells

Sweet innocent Cassie moved to a small with her mom. What happens when her boring quiet life meets hot throb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

5.9K 136 49
By pink_nells

When I got home , I smelt delicious stake on the burner causing me to glide towards the kitchen with a bright smile.

"Hey Honey. Where did you go after school. Did you and Jackson do something fun", my mother smiled and turned towards me.

"What , now. I actually went in a date", I say blushing.

"A date , a date with who. I thought I told you that  boys are juts going to distract you from achieving your goals at school", my mother scolded.

"Boys are not going to distract me mother. And it's not 'boys' , it's just Mason , Jackson and Dustin. They are my only friends", I say shaking my head.

"I just don't want you to regret it in the long run honey. I'm happy you made friends , even if it is Dustin. I'd like to meet them sometime. Hopefully they are as nice as Jackson", my mother said and rubbed her hands on her apron.
"Really mother ", I asked smiling brightly.

"Of course honey. I'm trying to be there for you. I know it's going to be a process , but I'm willing to try", she smiled taking my hand in hers. "Thank you mother really", I say and hugging her tightly.

Supper went quite well . My mother was really trying to listen and not judge. I appreciated her effort and I liked this less serious side of her.

The next morning when we got at school , the principal announced a that we'll be having a pep rally at before break.

"I hate damn pep rallys ", Jackson groaned beside me. "Why not. At my old school it was never long about ten minutes or so ", I say chuckling at him.

We were on our way to English while Jackson and Dustin had maths next door.

"Sorry to break it to you Angel , but our pep rallys go for over an hour with all the shit announcements. Then the cheerleaders want to do a dance while they introduce the new football players , then the principal has some motivational speech , then it's our academic councillor saying some shit about applying to overseas varsity's. It's total bill if you ask me", Mason said as he caught us to Jackson and I since him and Dustin was trailing behind us.

"Really, that should be exciting. I didn't know we had cheerleaders", I say confused.

"Seriously , how can you miss it. They practically wear their cheer uniform everyday", Jackson groaned.
I just laughed lightly and shook my head.

The rest of the periods were a blur and before I knew it , we were making our way to the gymnasium.

"Good morning students and fellow colleagues. Thank you making it here today. I hope everyone's well", our principal smiled and scanned the scene before him.

"Firstly , I'd like to start off by saying that the reason why I called this pep rally was not only to introduce our new football players but also , inform you about the new clubs that are opening at the school and the fundraising ball being held in the next two months", he said when everyone immediately cheered by the mention of the fundraising ball.

"Why's everyone excited about a fundraising ball", I whispered to Mason confused.

"Because , that's the night when they spike the juice with alcohol and get high in the school's bathroom. Also they just love a good party and our fundraising balls are quite fun actually", Mason chuckled as the principal started talking again , but I zoned out and just looked around the gymnasium.

It was fairly huge , I wondered how they would decorate the place.

I zoned back in when he introduced the cheerleaders.

They came in with a upbeat Taylor Swift song.

I personally don't listen to anything involving her.  

Then the football players came jogging out with a different song and everyone got up and cheered for them. That's when I noticed someone familiar in the team.

"Dustin", I whispered confused. "Yeah , that's why he couldn't drive you to school. He had to be early here for some type of meeting. I thought you knew", Mason chuckled shaking his head.

I immediately sprang up and started cheering for Dustin.

"Go Dustin ", I yelled jumping up and waving.

Dustin looked towards the back where we sat and waved back at us.

"Hello Dustin , I can see you ", I shouted over the voices drowning mine.
"Okay , okay , that's enough fan-girling for now", Mason grumbled making me sit back down.

"Someone's salty", Jackson said smugly beside me. "Salty , who's salty", I asked confused.

Jackson stuck his chin towards Mason who sat grumpily on the other side of me.

I smiled at quickly pecked his cheek causing him to instantly smile at me.

"You okay", I asked leaning my head on Mason's shoulder. "Yeah , I'm okay", he smiled back at me.

I looked back at the principal as he spoke about the clubs he'll be opening.

"The Mathletes club will be moving to Fridays and Saturdays. So that makes a opening for Mondays and Tuesdays where the decorating team will be meeting. If you'd like to join the team. Just talk to Rosie , over here ", he said pointing to a cheerleader with long black hair waving at the crowd.

"There will also be a extra literature class on Wednesday and Thursday there'll be a Happy Volunteers , which is a new club that deals with students who will be volunteering at various centres and also helping the community with whatever is needed of them . It was brought to our attention by Emily Walker. She's just going to address the anyone who has questions for her. If you can't come up with any questions for her now , she's available today after school today in the media center. That'll be all for now. Enjoy your lunch and please leave in a orderly fashion", the principal said but everyone else had other plans . They immediately shoved past me cause me to stumble backwards.

Someone caught me and I looked up to see Mason glaring at whoever pushed me.

"Just stay close to me okay", Mason whispered in my ear pulling me flush against his side shoving his way out.

We finally reached the cafeteria and I let out a deep breath of relief.

"You're so dramatic ", Jackson chuckled beside me.

"I am not. I almost died back there", I groaned and leaned into Mason .

"I won't let you die Angel", Mason promised and pecked my forehead.

"Aww aren't you just cute. I'm pooping rainbows", Jackson said and rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever , I'm going to get a water , wanna come", I asked Jackson. "Yeah , let's go. I need to get some pizza in my system", Jackson said and pulled me along with him.

I smiled as Mason gripped my hand causing me to look at him.

"Hurry back Angel", Mason said and gave my lips a light peck causing me to blush furiously.

"Okay", I mumbled lamely and followed Jackson.

I stood at the vending machine waiting for my water to come out when Jackson started conversing with another guy.
My water struggled to come when suddenly someone kicks the machine causing my water to fall right out.

"Thank you so much", I smiled and turned towards Emily Walker .

"Hi , I'm Emily . You should remember me from earlier. I organised Happy Volunteers", she smiled holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Oh hello. I'm names Cassie White. I'm new here", I smiled shaking her hand. "Um can I asked you a question. Are you related to Dustin somehow. I mean I saw you cheering him on ", she asked shyly.
"No , we're just neighbors and his my friend. So is Jackson and Mason", I smiled at her. "Looks like you and Mason are more than friends", Emily joked.

" Oh yeah. We went on a date yesterday , but we haven't made it official yet", I blushed looking down. "I've never seen Mason smile so much", Emily chuckled.

"You know him ", I asked . "Oh no. Just see him around the halls. Also he's my neighbor yes , but we never really spoke", Emily spoke smiling. "Why don't you sit with us , that's if that's okay with you ", I smiled shyly.

Look at me making friends. !

Whoop whoop !!

"That would be nice thanks. Let's go then ", Emily smiled brightly and hooked me in.

I tugged on Jackson's jacket causing him to leave his conversation.

"Oh hey Emily", Jackson smiled at Emily. "Hey Jack. Missed you at chem yesterday", Emily said lifting a eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, I was at the nurses", Jackson said but it sounded more like a question. "Yeah sure", Emily said jokingly.

We made it to the table and Mason smiled at me .

Dustin was there too and Emily eyes was glued to the floor as we sat down.

"Everyone , meet Emily , Emily this is Dustin and Mason", I smiled .
"Yeah , you're my neighbor ", Mason said nodding his head.

"Smile", I nudged him.
Mason chuckled and leaned down to me.

"Only for you", he whispered and pecked my cheek.

"Hey , I've seen you around always helping someone. I think it's great what you're doing for the community and all. I'd totally join if I didn't play football", Dustin smiled at her.

Emily blushed and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Th-thank you. I just love helping people. Speaking of helping um Cassie are you going to join the Young volunteers", Emily said changing the subject quickly.

"Yes of course. I was going to come see you after school anyways", I smiled at her.

We immediately dove in a conversation and I've never laughed this much since Amy and I's math teacher fell down the stairs, luckily she didn't get hurt .

I actually miss her. I'll definitely ask her to come visit during the summer holidays.

***
Hiiiiii
Don't forget to tap 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 249 23
Astrid has been in many battles since dragon training.Shes faced against dragons,bandits and now dragon hunters,but after an attack on the dragon hun...
43.9K 1K 45
Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the rain she washed away the bad and left behi...
119K 1.8K 30
Involves Hancock, Preston, Deacon, MacCready, Paladin Danse, Aurther Maxsonand others...maybe
72.5K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...