SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )

2.7K 102 32
By utabomb1

The four teens were not equipped for this mission. They went blazing into a domain so vast, that the once two story dorms became a maze that seemed impossible to escape.

Nobara looks behind her and let's out a squeak,

"Eek! The entrance, it's gone?" Kei glares at the once entrance, completely faded from existence.

"Huh?! How are we going to get out?" Itadori panics as the two frantically starts to make circles around Kei and Megumi.

Even the dog stares at them with confusion.

"Quiet down." Megumi utters, "This dog here remembers the scent of the entrance, so we're not completely lost."

"Oh, my!" The two clasped their hands together and look at the dog with admiration.

"I knoww, isn't he the best?" Kei chimes in, petting the dog beside him. "Though he does stink. You don't wash him, do you?"

Megumi stuttered at that question, "Wha-He's my shikigami, not some household pet."

"Aw but you should give him some beef jerky!" Nobara cries out, "ALL OF THE BEEF JERKY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!"

She laughs deviously while Yuji wraps his arms around the dog.

"This isn't the time to be acting like idiots!" Megumi says, completely annoyed over how the three didn't focus on the task at hand.

After that bit, the group walks through what seems like sewers and they come to a halt when they see a dead body nearby.

It's name tag read "TADASHI" and Yuji immediately knew it was the man the mother was calling out for.

He looks at Megumi, "We need to bring his body back." But Megumi stuns him by refusing that request.

"We have no time for that." Megumi deadpans, ignoring Yuji's reasoning. "You know rescuing people isn't apart of the objective."

"Yuji, it's okay," Kei comes and puts his hand on his. "We can come back for his body later but right now, we need to find this curse!"

He couldn't believe what Megumi said though. Yuji goes and grabs Megumi by the collar, earning protests from Nobara as she tells them that's enough.

"How is saving people not apart of your intention?"

"Do you even know where we are, Itadori?" Megumi is quick to silence him. "That man here was in the prison because he ran over a poor little girl down the street!"

"So just because of who he once was, you don't care? Okay if he doesn't matter to you, why'd you go ahead and save me back then!?"

Tension boiled in the room and Kei was lost at words when he heard Yuji yell at him like that.

He's never seen him so serious and frustrated before.

"CUT IT OUT!" Nobara turns hostile, marching her way between them. "Christ, why are we doing this now-" Nobara's sentence is cut as she lets out a violent grunt, before being plunged entirely into a dark hole.

Kei's eyes widened, his hands reaching at her direction.

"Nobara!" And before he could inquire with the other two, he feels the wheels of his chair wrapped in tendrils from a hole underneath him.

"KEI, NO!" Megumi shouts, running to grab him out of the chair but he's too late. Kei cries out as he feels his entire body swoop down in the abyss.

"Woahh!" Kei cries out and takes out his wires from his wrists. He starts using his skilled hands to create a net below him to fall in instead of the flat ground.

"Safety net!" He shouts as the curse energy from his body trails onto the wires he touched. He lets out an 'oof' as his body thrashes to the net, bouncing back a bit but not entirely out of it.

His wheelchair crashes down next to him, outside of the net, almost destroyed. He looked at it and let out a sigh of relief, before using another of his wire works to propel the chair closer to him, so he can easily hop to it.

He looks around and sees nothing but darkness. He tries to call out,

"HEY, CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" Kei calls out and doesn't hear anything at his end, until suddenly he hears a familiar voice.

"KEI, I'M RIGHT HERE!" It's Nobs. He looks around, left and right but there's no sign of her anywhere.

"WHERE IS HERE?" He cries again but he's then greeted by cursed surrounding him. Floating heads stare at him, laughing and taunting the boy.

He cursed to himself, readying his wires.

'I gotta find Nobara but first..'

He looks at them with a now menancing look, "Who wants to die first?"

Few dared themselves, lunging at him with full force as he sat there. He then thrust up his hand full of thread,

"Cursed technique: Web Frenzy!" He screams as the wires makes itself visible to the enemies, they look around and find themselves trapped in a web.

'You're dead!' He pulls his hand down, letting all wires tangled around them collide with their bodies, cutting them all into chunks.

The thread Kei uses is almost invisible, making it perfect for sneak attacks. But when infused with cursed energy, it makes its presence known.

When Gojo Satoru trained the boy at a young age, he found hope in him despite his disability. The boy had incredible amount of cursed energy, almost even considered 'Special Grade' by the elders..

His true power had always been that he can link his cursed energy to inanimate objects or surroundings and use them to fight or shape via command. After doing so, his cursed energy would go back into his body.

Gojo would even joke he was some renewable energy, ready to give and take back.

Gojo always advised him to keep it in check and not use it carelessly, fearing prospects outside of Jujutsu would want to take advantage of the boy.

Just like what Suguru Getou tried to do..

Still, he had to do use it for this mission as they came poorly unprepared.

'Anyways, I always was fond of using wires' He thought with a calm collected face. He then touches his wheels, cursed energy tracing down and enveloping around them.

He uses it to travel high speed into the darkness, searching and searching for Nobara.

He then makes his way towards a swarm of curses and Nobara standing in the center of it all. She holds one nail pin in the air, looking in her enemies' eyes with a terrified stare.

"Uh-this is my last one." She mumbled as the curses continue to watch before attacking.

She was ready to bolt when she hears sounds of wires coiling around their heads, forcing them to stay still.

Cursed energy illuminates in the darkness and she hears a voice scream,

"EXPLODED GRASP!" The enemies all burst into a sprout of black blood from the tangled, sharp wires around them. They all screech from the pain, incinerating mid air.

He turns to see Kei, who finally found her. She starts to laugh,

"Kei, thank god you are here," Nobara squeals, running up to him, "I think I was going to die back there."

"It's okay, Nobara. Calm down." He says, frantically looking around for more. "I don't think we're finish yet." He feels more curses coming and Nobara grips on her hammer.

"More?! When will these fuckers die already?!" She cussed out, already drained from fighting so much.

"One of them has gotta be the real curse. If we kill him, then maybe his duplicates will die as well?"

"Wanna test that theory?"

"Yeah. you can fight, right?"

"Pfft, of course I can!" She angrily says before looking back at the last pin. "Except I only got one pin on me!"

"No you don't." He says, yanking that pin out of her grasp. He bops it with some spared cursed energy. The pin starts to duplicate into several more pins.

She looks at them at her feet before letting out a crazy laugh,

"Kei, you are something else." She grins before grabbing a hand full of them.

He starts playing around with his wires, "You ready, Nobs?"

"I was born ready." She answers before they sprint off into different directions.

Nobara felt the adrenaline kick in as she batters up her pins right at the center of every monster she came across.

Meanwhile, Kei tangled his wires around a monster before slamming it down against his kind like its body was a big ass war hammer.

As he focuses what's in front of him, one sneaks behind him and creeps up from the left side. He gasped and felt his chair suddenly slam with full force.

He thinks quickly and before he could slam a wall along the wheelchair, he uses his wires to pull him up to the ceiling.

Nobara looks up and gasped, "Kei!" She's stunned until she lets out a shrilling cry when she feels something forcefully grab her body, almost crushing her waist.

Kei hears the scream as his body shots up from the ceiling.

He sees Nobara is about to be eaten.

"Shit!" He then yanks the end of his pants upwards, revealing more wire gadgets strapped on his ankles.

"Guess I'm gonna have to use these!" The wires on his ankles then start yanking Kei down to where Nobara was. With his cursed energy, he was able to swerve and dodge every clone around.

He sees the demonic monster carrying Nobara upside down.

"I'll remember your face, buddy!" She's pointing a finger at the ugly monster. "I'll definitely curse you, you'll see!"

His mouth opens wide and Nobara covers her mouth, disgusted by its grotesque breath.

'Shit, shit, shit!' The monster leans forward for a bite but is immediately cut down into two with a strip of wire cascading down on him with cursed energy.

This causes the remaining army of duplicates to disappear, along with its user

He amped up the amount for that big slice, while another wire coil around Nobara's body as he takes her to safety. The two fall down to the ground and Nobara grunts in pain.

"Hey, are you alright?" He crawls to her, his hands on her shoulders as he tries to make her sit straight. He tried to get up too, but he bites his lip when he feels pain on his legs

Nobara is next to him panting, touching the sore pain around her waist. She then looks at Kei,

"So what, you're Spider-Man or something?"

Kei looks at her and scoffs at the fact that she's making a joke right this moment.

"Can you just go get my wheelchair please?" Kei asked and Nobara furrows her brows.

"That thing? But it's destroyed."

"It's okay. I can fix it," He assures the girl as she makes her way to strolling the destroyed chair to him.

He touches it and with the cursed energy he has in him, the wheels and the chair starts to shape itself back to its normal form.

"That's impressive, Kei.." Nobara smiles with tired eyes, "Y-You gotta show me how to..do that.." she whispers the last part before she collapsed on him.

"Nobara..Nobara!" He calls for her, moving her body a bit.

'Damn it' Kei thought to himself. Nobara's injuries made her fall into unconsciousness. Kei is quick to hoist himself back at the wheelchair, then using his wires to carefully set her on his lap.

He blushes a bit before slapping lightly against the cheek, while the other hand finds itself holding her against him.

"There's no time to get so bashful about this right now!" Kei rants to himself before Megumi comes running with his black dog?

What happened to the white dog, Kei pondered.

"KEI! NOBARA! We have got to get going!"

"What, we're leaving?! What about Yuji?"

"I'm going to give him the signal to turn to Sukuna," Megumi states and Kei looks at him, taken aback at that.

"Sukuna..but why-"

"Kei, we're dealing a special rank curse that's far too powerful for us!" He continue, "If anyone can kill him, it's him."

"Okay..." He nods, completely exhausted from his battle earlier. "If Yuji will control him after, I have no worries. Let's just go take Nobara to safety!"

"Don't worry. He will."

Megumi bad wish he bit those words he told to Kei. Because as soon as Kei handed over Nobara to Ijichi, the two stayed behind and found that the curtain faded.

"Is it over?" Megumi asked out loud, hoping he'll just see the silhouette of Itadori coming out all fine.

Kei remains silent, completely worn out from his battle that even Ijichi told him to come along with Nobara.

But he refused as he wanted to see if Yuji would be fine.

Suddenly, a figure comes past the fog and both boys immediately feel their blood running cold.

"Sukuna.." Kei breathes out.

hey special shout out to those who may be reading this right now! I appreciate that you use your time to read this!

Also completely off topic but writer Chan got bored during class and drew Nobara and Kei together. Keep in mind tho, I'm no artist and even I think it's poo poo caca

But there it is:

I was so bored hahaha

Anyways GO AHEADDD AND FAVORITE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE SO FAR! I'd love to know < 3 - RINI OUTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 508 12
When Kyoko moves to a new school she meets lots of new people and many that soon she considers friends. However, one stands out to her (Makoto Naegi)...
34K 987 22
"Perhaps in another life, Ojou, we can meet. Sadly. Not this one." Demons were always seen as vile man-eaters who left their humanity for sheer power...
13K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
72.1K 3.3K 44
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...