Dance With Me Tonight

By niallsmeat

Andy's parents die in car accident. Now Andy and her three siblings have to move from Canada to England to li... More

Characters and Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-two

94 3 1
By niallsmeat

Today it has been one month. Tomorrow they all come home. There hasn't been one moment of the day that I have stopped thinking about that day. I still love Harry with every inch in my body. I have watched every interview and listened to every radio interview. And every one Harry looked as sad as I was feeling. Tweets were always asking him why he looked sad but he always replied that he was tired. It broke my heart every time to see him but I couldn't not know what he was doing. Every time the question popped up if he was single I cringed hoping he would say no, and relaxed after he did so. I went back to my old ways. I went out every night getting fuck ass drunk and being completely hung over the next day. I began smoking again and cutting. I hid everything from my family, even Bentley this time. If the management knew what they did to me would they have still done it?

I grabbed my gym bag and made my way to my car. I went back to the dance studio that Cooper owned. Every day he tried to ask me out but I refused. I knew I wouldn't love anyone as much as Harry. I could never tell him that of course. I got to the studio and have way through my dance routine I broke down, like every other single time before. I went over all the routines from the tour, and every song ended the same. When 'They don't know about us' comes on I crumble to the floor in tears. I break, I'm broken. And no one can fix me except him. I'm a lost cause in people's eyes, even in my own. A week after the tour no one even cared about me. I only got the odd tweet wondering why I dropped off the planet. I barely even bring my phone with me anymore. When I had it all I wanted to do was call him, and I knew I couldn't do that. He wouldn't ever be able to forgive me. Sofia would text me daily but I rarely ever replied. I didn't even tell her the truth, no one knew. She was so confused on why I would do it, because she knows me. I don't hurt the people I love. But when ever the topic was brought up I ended it.

Bentley and Claire have now moved in with each other. The baby is due in a month and so far nothing has gone wrong. They seem really happy and in love. At least someone can be in love. I also moved out of the house. I moved to a small flat, the worst part was it was closer to Harry's. It was the only place that I could find short notice and cheap enough. My aunt payed for my rent but didn't enjoy it. I didn't even want her to but she insisted that she promised to take care of me. So here I am. Lonely and depressed as ever. And the fact that tomorrow he won't be across the world, but about five minutes away, scares me. I now have the chance of running into him. But at the same time I want to. I want to feel his skin on mine. I want to hear his raspy voice telling me he loves me. I want him back more then anything. But I can't have him. He won't want me back.

When I got home I threw my car keys onto the counter and turned on the radio to break the silence. Nick Grimshaw was on. He always made me smile. I sat on my couch listening to the man speak.

"Tomorrow your favourite boy band member will be on." My heart beat quickened. Could it be? "That's right Harry Styles. And better yet he will be taking song requests for about an hour tomorrow. So you better get your phones ready ladies. He will be here at eight am tomorrow morning." I got up and set my alarm for 7:30 am. I needed to call in and here his voice on that phone. I wanted him back, no I needed him back. I don't care about management anymore. This is my life and they can't control me. I know he probably won't want me back but I have to try. I have to. But what song am I going to request when I call?

*

I called twenty times already, I am sure of it. I only had thirty minutes left until I had no chance. I called again and when I heard Nick on the other side I froze.

Harry's POV

"Hello? Is anyone there? I'm giving you ten seconds to answer!" Nick spoke to the next caller. I didn't even want to be here. I didn't want to be anywhere but in my bed. Management made me come here to assure the fans I was okay, but I wasn't. I was living in hell. All I wanted was her. I wanted her arms around me. I wanted her lips against mine. I wanted her.

"Hi." I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the girls voice.

"Why hello miss. You are on with Harry. Harry say hello."

"Hello love." I heard a sniffle on the other end. "What is the song you request?"

"Easy by Rascal Flatts." I knew that voice. I swear it. "May I dedicate it to someone?" I wanted her to continue speaking.

"Of course."

"It goes out to my lobster." She paused for a second and it clicked. It was my lobster it was her. "If you know who this is meet me at your place. I will be waiting, no matter how long." I heard a click on the other end and the song began to play. Could it really be her? Does she really want me back? What if it's not? Am I going to hurt myself more then I am? No that's not possible.

"Nick I gotta go I'm sorry."

"It's her isn't it?" I nodded. "Then go." I ran outside to my car. The drove seemed like a life time. I didn't want to get pulled over but I needed to get to her. I pulled up to my flat, but she wasn't there. I walked up to the door. I got my hopes up for someone who didn't care. I knew she wouldn't be here. Why do I do this to myself?

"Harry?" I turned around to see a tear stained, beautiful girl. The tears started to develop in my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was standing in front of me. She was perfect. I walked slowly to her. I reached out my hand touching her face. It was really her. She was with me. I pulled her into a hug and she wept. I cried with her. "I'm sorry!" She kept saying over and over. I just held her tight. I never wanted to let her go, if I did I might lose her forever. It all of a sudden hit me that she had left me. She hurt me. I let her go and backed up. I could tell by the look on her face that she knew what I was thinking. She tried grabbing me back but I couldn't. I couldn't go through this again.

Andy's POV

He looked like he was in so much pain. I knew I shouldn't have done this. I was being selfish. But he was first. And he promised me he would always come back for me.

"Harry please. Let me explain." He stopped at his front step. I walked up to him keeping our space. "Can we go inside first?" He unlocked his door and walked in. He sat on the couch and I stayed standing. His eyes were red and I can't believe I caused this much pain on him. Looking at him like this made me start to cry again. I did this to someone I love. "I didn't want to do this to you." I finally let out. He gave me a surprised face.

"Oh really? Because it seems like you did." He was angry but I couldn't blame him.

"I was forced to Harry. Do you really think that I would hurt you and just leave like that? I loved you more then anything, fuck I still do. You are all I think about. Seeing you like this makes me break more then I already have. I tried my hardest to get over you but I can't. And I don't care what they want anymore." I took a breath.

"Who wants? If you're talking about the fans then leave them out of this. They had no clue."

"No Harry. Your stupid ass management. Paul came to me that night and told me I had to break up with you. And I couldn't do it to your face. But you had to come to that airport. You had to try and stop me. Seeing you cry made it ten times worse for me. And I never want to be the reason for your tears again."

"Wait back up. Management did this?" I nodded. "You're telling me that I lost the best thing I ever had because of people who think they can run my life?" I finally sat down on the chair across from him. I placed my head in my hands and cried. I'm going to ruin his career for stupid me. We sat in silence for a while. I finally had the courage to look him the eyes. They were staring right at me. "I love you Andy. I didn't stop. And I promised you I wouldn't hurt you, and that I would come back for you."

"Don't Harry I hurt you. I hurt us. And I know we can't be the same as we were. But I can't just sit back and let them control my life. I love you so much. You are my everything!"

"We aren't going to sit back. We are going to go full force with this. I know we now have something fighting against us but I don't care. I have you to fight with me. If you would take me back, I would love for you to be my girlfriend again. And this time I swear I am never hurting you." He stood up and came to the chair I was sitting on.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Harry." I stood up and looked him in the eyes. He cupped my face and gently planted a kiss on my lips. At that moment I knew that we were meant for each other. We loved each other both so much. I wrapped my arms around him. He placed his hands behind my knees and forces my legs to wrap around his body. He carried me to his room and laid me down on his bed.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you."

And that he did.

A/N it's all over now :( it's bitter sweet. But I will write an epilogue. Also you should all read my new story that I'm writing. It's a Nialler fanfic :). Love you all! Muah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 472 48
Ariana has just graduated from high school and her mom is sending her to London to say with her aunt for the summer. Her aunt works for a big boyband...
3.2K 198 34
a normal teen with a messed up life ashley becomes freinds with the world famous band one direction..she falls in love with zayn but she cant do anyt...
127K 1K 24
May loves One Direction and lives in U.K until one day her dad has shocking news that they are moving to L.A. While living there she meets Big Time R...
2.3K 32 15
Sam Is an ordinary girl age eighteen who has an extraordinary job,she works as an assistant for the boy band known as One direction.However,they are...