After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First

3.8K 125 6
By EggLastCrack

After discussing the details of the contract with three tea purchasers, Su Ling borrowed the computer and printer from the village committee, obtained a new contract, signed it, and the matter was settled.

Sending away the three tea merchants, the village head took Su Ling to climb Phoenix Mountain.

"At the beginning, your master contracted the mountain to grow tea trees, and most people in the village didn't like him. You lost money for the first five years. By the eighth year, you have gradually harvested. Now twenty years later, the Yulu tea produced in Phoenix Mountain is famous outside. I'm angry." Village Chief Jin put his hands behind his back and looked deeply at the neat rows of tea trees. 

"It's just I didn't expect that your master would go in such a hurry."

Standing on the hillside, Su Ling couldn't help but be speechless looking at the bright green and endless tea trees.

"So many tea trees, all planted by Grandpa Second?" 

"How is it possible?" Village Chief Jin glanced at him, "Of course Old Man Su paid the villagers to plant them together." 

Being despised, Su Ling touched embarrassedly. Touch his nose.

Village Chief Jin said: "Old man Su has knowledge and culture. If he didn't want to guard the old house of Su's family, he would not stay in the village as a farmer. It was Mr. Su who moved to the city and broke ties with his hometown for 60 years. I didn't pay attention to Old Man Su, and didn't even come to the funeral when he died." 

Su Ling listened, his face slightly hot.

He grew up so old that he had never heard his grandfather talk about his hometown.

If it hadn't been for Lawyer Liu to call him, he would have forgotten that he had a relative in the country.

Two months ago, Lawyer Zhang accepted the entrustment of Grandpa Er.

As he did not have his contact information, it took a lot of effort to find a lawyer friend in City S before finding his phone number.

The first time he received a call from Attorney Zhang, Su Ling thought it was a fraudulent call and blocked it directly. Later, Attorney Zhang took the trouble to call two or three phone numbers and explained again and again that Su Ling finally remembered that he had talked to his father when he was a child.

He went to the country and met this relative.

"Grandpa...has been busy with his career. A few years ago, he was in a state of health and his aunt took him abroad to recuperate."

Su Ling explained euphemistically. 

Grandpa was not close to these juniors.

When he was a child, Su Ling was a little afraid of him.

He stayed far away at family gatherings during the New Year.

It was the son of the fourth uncle's family and his third cousin, who was sweet in his mouth, so he liked him.

Now that Su Ling and the Su Family have broken off their relationship, they don't know anything about the matter there. Whether the Su Family knows about the death of the second grandfather, he doesn't know.

Village Chief Jin coldly snorted and said, "Is he afraid of being looked down upon by someone who used to be a mud-legged person?" 

Su Ling was embarrassed.

He couldn't answer this question, no one could guess Grandpa's mind. But he knew that Grandpa was a business genius, and the Su family's status today depends on his investment vision and courage.

Seeing Su Ling's silence, Village Chief Jin asked, "What are your plans in the future?"

Su Ling was slightly startled. 

" Planning?"

Village Chief Jin said, "You got Old Man Su's inheritance, do you want to stay and continue to operate, or sell it back to the city?" 

Su Ling was asked.

Due to the frustration of his marriage, he didn't want to stay in the city or go to the countryside to relax.

He had no idea what to do with the inheritance. This mountain-filled tea tree bears the sweat and hard work of the people of Shixi Village.

If it is sold, it will not only be a pity, but also sorry for the second grandfather who died.

But if he stays, how will his future life change?

Su Ling was lost.

At noon, Su Ling had lunch at the village chief's house.

The rice is made by the village chief's daughter-in-law, and the vegetables are picked from their own homes.

They are pure natural green and pollution-free, fresh and tender, with a refreshing taste, and the food is not enough.

After the meal, Su Ling and the village head went to the village committee office to discuss the tea picking tomorrow.

"In previous years, the tea merchants sent trucks over to pull fresh leaves. This year, the price you set includes the freight. Have you figured out how to transport them out of the village?" Village Chief Jin asked.

Su Ling Road︰ "I want to go to town and hire truck."

Kim was mayor shook his head: "Your idea is good, but I'm afraid that truck drivers do not want the village."

Su Ling puzzled: "Why?"

Who would have suspected Don't do business if you have a lot of money?

Village Chief Jin stroked his beard and asked, "When you entered the village, you were riding Old Liu's tractor?" 

Su Ling nodded, "Yes."

Village Chief Jin asked, "How do you feel?"

Su Ling frowned, thinking about it.

That bumpy sourness, he never want to try again.

"The road is narrow, uneven, curved and long, making it difficult to drive." He commented.

"So, our village is closed and poor," the village chief said.

"Could it be...can't we build roads?" Su Ling asked. 

As the saying goes, if you want to be rich, you must first build a road. 

Hasn't Shixi Village thought about making the road better?

The village chief said in an irritating way: "Do you think we don't want to? No money, what can I do for repairs?"

Su Ling was taken aback. "The government doesn't approve it?"

Village Chief Jin said, "The approval has already come down. Your father and I went to talk together, but the money is not in place. How to repair? The village is all poor, even if your father makes money from selling tea, It is not enough to pave the road. If the road is to be expanded, it will take up farmland. The village is two kilometers long to Liuhouting, and a two-lane road will pass through at least two hundred acres of land. Rich people, who can afford the extra part?" 

Su Ling didn't expect that paving the road in the village would be so difficult.

Without money, everything is controlled.

It's no wonder that Shixi Village has not been out of poverty.

"How much do you need?" he asked.

Chief Jin raised his drooping eyelids, took out his abacus, and snapped. 

"The compensation that we negotiated with the villagers is 60,000 yuan per mu. Depending on the proportion of the land, the compensation is between 3,000 yuan and 30,000 yuan, and the government subsidizes one million yuan. We will bear the rest and build the road. Counting the extra money, the total sum of zero and zero, to build an ordinary highway, about five million yuan. "

    Five million yuan?

This is simply a sky-high figure for rural people.

Su Ling sat on the chair, resting his chin, and fell into deep thought.

Chief Jin put down his abacus, picked up the tea cup on the table, and took a sip.

"The output of Chashan has gone up this year, and it can make a million when sold. Your grandfather originally wanted to wait five years before building a road, but now he is gone. This matter can only be yellow."

"It can't be yellow, nor can it be yellow."

Su Ling clasped his hands and looked at the village chief firmly, "I have money, I will repair it."

Jin village chief shook his hand, the cup in the water spilled out.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Su Ling left the village committee, put his hands in the pockets of the windbreaker, and walked slowly on the gravel path, admiring the scenery of the fields by the roadside.

Most young people who are tired of the noise in the city yearn for the tranquility and leisure in the countryside, and Su Ling is no exception. 

However, when he really saw the poverty and helplessness of the rural people, he realized that the countryside is not as pleasant as he imagined.

Where he will go in the future, where he will live in the future, whether his friendship with Lin Feng will continue, these are all dreams for him now.

At the moment, he needs to solve many problems.

For example, he has to go from house to house to find villagers with tractors to discuss about pulling tea leaves out of the village. 

He invested in road construction and had to negotiate with the villagers about compensation for the occupation of cultivated land. 

And, the most important thing before him is, how should he resolve his three meals a day?
There is no vegetable market in the village!

Every family is farming and living a self-sufficient life.

 Therefore, he must be self-reliant and grow his own vegetables!

And he wants to buy a bunch of home appliances; washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dishwashers, drinking fountains...

Standing on the bridge of the creek facing the wind, looking at the Su family's house in the distance, Su Ling suddenly felt stressed.

    ————————

"Dong dongqiang—— bang dongqiang——"

"Cracking, crackling——"

At the entrance of Shixi Village, gongs and drums are noisy, firecrackers are blasting, and it is very lively.

A large number of onlookers gathered under the big banyan tree.

The children climbed onto the branches and sat on high places to watch.

Su Ling's shoulder-length slightly curly hair is tied into a small ponytail.

He is wearing a royal blue suit with a white windsor collar shirt and silver-gray windsor tie. A silver chain watch is hooked on the waistcoat and a pair of straight trousers are under Black inner ear oxford shoes. His dress is exquisite and elegant, like a prince walking out of the painting, standing at the entrance of the village with the village committee cadres, grandly welcoming the arrival of the tea picking team.

Qi Yue and other three tea merchants led the girls on the tea picking team, approaching with smiles, and seeing the handsome and innocent Su Ling, his eyes straightened and full of surprise.

"Mr. Su, our tea picking team is going to trouble you for half a month."

Su Ling politely said: "As long as they live in the village, everything is easy to talk about."

Before coming to Shixi Village, Su Ling told tea picking.

He didn't know anything about it, and he had a good talk with the village head yesterday, only to realize that there are many ways to pick tea. 

The method of picking tea is very particular.

In order to produce high-end tea, tea merchants generally use the ancient hand picking method.

The villagers in Shixi Village can plant tea trees and naturally know how to pick them, but Qi Yue and others trust the tea picking team they hire more, so they bring people to pick them every year.

Tea picking takes about half a month. The road conditions in Shixi Village are poor and it is inconvenient to come and go.

The tea picking team is boarding at the villagers' homes. The villagers have long been accustomed to this way of cooperation and are happy to charge for accommodation. They were notified yesterday that they vacated the room early.

Qi Yue smiled and said authentically: "I must be used to it. Some of these girls in our team have been picking tea here for five years. By the way -"

After theconversation turned, his thin eyes flashed with light: "Out Has Mr. Su found all the trucks in the village?" 

Su Ling calmly said, "I have found them. But there are no trucks. There are hundreds of tractors."

Qi Yue froze, frowned and said, "Can a tractor work? The quality of fresh tea will be bumped."

Su Ling smiled and said, "Boss Qi, don't worry, I promise that the road will be level within today."

It's too late to build the road, but transport some gravel to fill the mud pit with a bulldozer and a road roller.

It can be done in one day. Early in the morning, before dawn, the village chief went to the town and contacted the construction team.

Without any worries, the tea merchants engaged in a tea-picking ceremony and officially went up the mountain amid the loud sound of firecrackers.

The tea picking work is going on in full swing.

Su Ling followed the village chief, and after busying, he had a very fulfilling life every day, and he slept with his pillow at night.

He have lived for 25 years and he have never been so tired.

Whether it was before or after marriage, he lived leisurely and at ease.

He used to get up at 7am every morning, jog for half an hour in the community, take a shower, eat breakfast made by the nanny, and go to the drawing room to paint after dinner.

If the weather is good, he would carry the drawing board and go to the park to sketch.

Sitting on the sofa in the living room in the afternoon, drinking tea while looking at the phone. 

Watching dramas, reading novels, playing games, occasionally chatting with friends, waiting for Lin Feng to get off work, the two have dinner together, and go for a walk hand in hand after the meal.

From childhood to adulthood, Su Ling's requirements were very simple, do what he wants to do, live lovingly with the people he likes, support each other, and grow old together.

It's just that he didn't expect that such a small wish would suddenly disappear in the third year after marriage.

His relationship with Lin Feng unknowingly had problems.

After repeated disappointments, he finally woke up, left the house temporarily, and came to the countryside like an escape.

Now here, things are busy, every day tired like a dog, doing things he have never done before, unexpectedly happy.

The tea picking team worked on the eighth day, and the work was on track.

The supervision was taken over by the village head and the village committee cadres.

Su Ling was happy and settled in the study.

When he left S City, what did he say to Lin Zhou?

The country's expenses are small and don't cost much.

 Just pull the list now, ha ha, five or six hundred thousand are spent easily.

It cost more than 100,000 yuan to flatten the road, hiring a car to transport fresh leaves more than 1,000 yuan a day, and buying furniture and electrical appliances is even more expensive, spending more than 400,000 yuan.

As for the payment, the tea merchant's boss only gave a deposit of 200,000 yuan.

After all the tea was collected and weighed, the balance could be paid.

The village head said that the output of spring tea this year exceeded that of last year, about 8,000 catties. If cost and labor costs are eliminated, the profit may be more than 500,000 yuan.

After summer tea and autumn tea are collected, the annual profit can be as high as 100 yuan. Million.

For the rural people, more than one million, he is afraid that they will not make a lifetime, but for the generous young Master Su, it can be spent in one month.

Su Ling is not a person who would wrong him. Although the second grandfather's house is antique, but the internal configuration is too simple, he is used to city life, of course, he has added some high-quality, modern things.

For example, in the study room, the floor is covered with a soft carpet, the windows are hung with elegant gauze curtains, and the wall is mounted with a piece of my own calligraphy.

In front of the ancient round window of the cloister, there is an extra set of mahogany chairs on the coffee table.

There are crystal clear white porcelain tea sets.

The rest of the rooms are the same as the study.

Of course, Su Ling doesn't know anything about housework.

The day before yesterday, he walked around in the mall in H City, bought a bunch of things, and spent a high delivery fee to deliver the things to his house.

Then he increased his salary to Aunt Zhang to every one thousand a month, ask her to help take care of the house.

Aunt Zhang smiled beamingly, and was so happy that she could not close her mouth from ear to ear. It took a day to tidy up neatly.

With a refrigerator in the kitchen, it is convenient to store food.

Su Ling bought fish, crabs and shrimps from the vegetable market in the town, put them in the freezer of the refrigerator, and put the vegetables sent to him by Aunt Zhang into the fresh-keeping warehouse.

The food for the week was settled.

The induction cooker is a good thing. It can be used for both cooking and hot pot.

After discovering it in the electrical appliance store, Su Ling decisively gave up the earthen stove and learned to cook according to the recipe in the past two days, successfully lighting up his cooking skills.

After finishing the calculations, Su Ling bit his pen, frowned his delicate eyebrows, and sighed in his heart.

He don't know that firewood, rice, oil, and salt are expensive when he is not in charge.

He used to spend money like water in the city with the secondary card Lin Feng gave him. Now he want to make money for himself, and he feel all kinds of hard work.

He has 10 million in hand, and he wonder if he can support it until the end of the year.

In addition to building the road out of the village, he also had to repair the road from the entrance of the village to the old house of the Su family. In total, it would cost several million to repair the road.

It is worth spending the money to build bridges and build roads to accumulate virtue. Su Ling is not distressed, but has an unparalleled sense of satisfaction.

This is a feeling he have never had in the past.

Helping others within his own ability, doing charity on the ground, and being happy from the heart, makes him feel that his life is meaningful and valuable.

After worrying about the money for a moment, Su Ling stretched his brows.

The ancients said: I was born to be useful, and I will come back when my money is gone.

He believes that he can make money with his own hands, and thinking so much now is just groundless worry. 

Big deal, paint a few paintings and commission them to be sold at auction by Lin Zhou, you can always sell for hundreds of thousands!

Thinking about it, Su Ling closed the ledger, raised his hands, and stretched out.

===========

The author has something to say: Ling Bao: Qianqian, you are a mature money, you have to learn to put it in my pocket by yourself~~

    ————————

Note‧As for many cute little ones in the comments, they proposed that they are expensive to build roads of 5 million yuan.

I will explain them here. ^ ^ What
is going to be built in the village is not a small concrete road, but a road officially leading to the outside of the village.

There are five grades of highways according to classification, namely: expressway, first-class highway, second-class highway, third-class highway, and fourth-class highway. 

(Little cute ones who don't understand can go to Baidu~)

Here, a two-lane four-level highway is to be built according to the minimum standard.

This road is not a privately built road. It is an official road that the village chief applied to the town for review, so people who have occupied the land can get some compensation.

The funds approved are insufficient, and the village committee needs to make up for it. The village committee has no money and cannot build it, so kind people have to donate. 

(For example, some charity businessmen, celebrities, etc.)

Here, Su Ling is the donor.

If it is based on the occupation of 200 mu, the compensation is 30-30,000 yuan, the compromise is 10,000 yuan. 

The budget is more than 2 million.

The cost of a four-level highway is about 1.5 million to 1.8 million per kilometer (actually, the price of different materials fluctuates, Baidu can check)

The road in the village is about 2 kilometers, but then it takes a straight line and a short circuit, which is more than 1,000 meters.

So the calculation is based on more than 2.5 million.

The remaining hundreds of thousands are used for road greening, paving, street lighting facilities, various pipeline installations, labor costs, etc.

This is the cost of 5 million I have budgeted, and it is calculated according to the lowest standard. 

Because they are not professionals, only one estimate can be used.

[Finally bold: this article is overhead overhead, if you feel that it is different from reality, it is the author's private setting, please follow the author's private setting~]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This is just a comment from One Am Soft Eggs: It is the feeling of freedom and not being the vase anymore inside of wealthy mansion :)

■■■■■■■■■■
AFTER THE DIVORCE, I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.3K 193
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 替身关系 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Xu ChengYan had been together with the eldest young master of the He family for five years, always on...
81.7K 3.4K 80
Title: 从地狱归来的丈夫 Author: Cheese Matcha (芝士抹茶) Status: Completed Description: Si Huan and his husband have been living together since the day when the...
18.7K 563 17
A new retelling of NBC's Dracula. Mina has her life changed when she first meets Alexander Grayson in a party. Since the moment she set eyes on him s...
233K 7.5K 17
"I don't know why he makes such a big deal about my absence. He has all these other pack members around him dying to give him attention. So why dose...