Fear

By Jkitsme_

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏ/ʀᴇʙᴇʟ x ᴄʜᴜʙʙʏ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Y/n was never the victim of his cruel attacks, it was her older br... More

ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
ᴏ ɴ ᴇ
ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ
ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
ғ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
s ɪ x
s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ
ᴛ ᴇ ɴ
ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N

ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

11.3K 392 704
By Jkitsme_

Hiii!

Did any of y'all get to see Blackpink's concert? I really wanted to but I was with family and couldn't get to it. Very sad but I watched a lot of videos on Twitter of it so I'm caught up on what happened. (Yes, I find that picture of Lisa incredibly hot)

Also, I recently finished reading I Want to Eat Your Pancreas and I've just been crying and crying. But definitely gonna read it again because I like to punish myself.

WARNING⚠️⚠️(slight mention of sex I guess)

"Huh?"

"Nothing, outta my way."

He pushed past her, purposely rubbing against her arm—savoring the feeling—and ignored the sudden tightness in his pants as he walked away.

Shit, gonna have to go ruin another photo.

Y/n stared at him as he walked away.

"What was that about?"

She was practically stunned as the number one terrorizer in the school did literally nothing to her, not to mention her older brother and he have major issues.

"Argh!"

She looked back and saw her science partner groaning in pain with the principal.

Did he mean... him?

She started to shake but quickly told herself to calm down.

Don't think much, just consider yourself lucky at the moment.

Y/n shook off her paranoid thoughts and decided to wait in front of the school instead of the library.

Her brother had basketball practice, but she no longer felt like reading.

She soon arrived at the front and decided to do some homework on one of the tables near the front.

It was English homework.

She hates English.

Why the hell do I need to annotate some stupid poem?!

She dramatically banged her head on the table and looked at her phone.

"I still have an hour, maybe I should just walk—no, that'll take more than an hour."

She decided to put some earphones in and listen to music.

Playing the band Set It Off, she resumed her homework.

:::

"Hey!"

Y/n heard a faint yell and took out her earphones.

"Oh, you're done."

She put away her things and walked towards her brother.

She finished all her homework, and twenty minutes ago mini dancing when she realized she only had English, and just laid her head down listening to music.

"No library?"

"I didn't feel like it."

"Maybe Aliyah should take you home on my practice days, I feel kinda bad."

She laughed.

"I'd rather be safe than sorry. Not going with a girl who drove 40 mph in a school zone when kids were just getting out of school."

"Oh shit."

They walked the rest of the way to the car and started to head home.

"How bout' the bus?"

"Never, after seventh grade, I'm never going on a school bus again."

"It wasn't that bad."

"One kid literally threw a boy out the window saying 'there's ya stop Johnny'"

Ethan laughed but soon stopped after Y/n glared at him.

"A girl once threw up on the seat across from me."

"Ok ok, don't take the bus. Wait for all I care."

"Thank you."

They drove in a comfortable silence when Y/n went to find her earphones again, but her hand came across a folded piece of paper.

Huh? When did that get there?"

She took it out of her front pocket and slightly opened it, only to close it again faster than the speed of light.

Let me fuck that beautiful body of yours.

"What's that?"

Out of embarrassment, she lied.

"Oh, I wrote down a reminder for my science class. Movie tomorrow."

He nodded and she slyly ripped it up and shoved it back in her backpack.

That was directed toward me. Who the hell wrote this?

She was uneasy the rest of the ride back, just wondering who was sick and brave enough to put that in her bag.

And when did it get in her bag?

Probably when you were blasting music in your ears, dumbass.

She scolded herself as he pulled the car up.

"Oh, is Anya here?"

Y/n looked up and indeed saw her older sister's car.

For a moment, she forgot all about the note and ran out of the car.

She's always been closest to her older sister.

She barged into the house and ran into the living room to see her college sister watching a movie with her little sister.

Y/n tackled her from behind.

"Oh! Y/n calm down."

Anya said jokingly as she turned and hugged her back.

"I missed you."

Y/n said and Anya repeated it.

"What about me Y/n? You haven't seen me all day!"

Lily pouted as Y/n only paid attention to Anya.

Y/n laughed a bit and hugged Lily.

"Sorry baby, but I haven't seen Anya in months. And you haven't either."

Lily sat on Y/n's lap and focused her attention back on the movie.

"I know but still."

Anya laughed at the two and sat back on the couch.

"Well Y/n you've always been her favorite so I'm not surprised."

She squeezed Lily's cheek.

"Anyway, what are you doing back?"

"College is closed down for a week because of a power outage."

"For a week?"

Anya shrugged.

"Yeah, in some run-down apartments near my college, they said some strange bomb or something happened. A girl went missing along with like five deaths that were discovered in other areas."

"Oh wow."

"At least I got time off to come here."

Y/n nodded and looked at what her sister was watching.

A My Little Pony movie.

"Anya! Hey!"

She looked back and saw her little brother.

"Oh hey, Ethan."

She got up and decided to squeeze the living daylights outta him.

"Are you being kind to your sisters while I'm gone?"

"yEs"

He barely managed to get out.

"Good."

:::

Y/n stared at the sky through her window.

It was currently 11:38 PM and she couldn't sleep.

That note kept her awake.

I hope that it was a prank. I mean, boys do like to do that kind of stuff. But... I know it's not.

She hugged her knees looking at the stars.

Maybe I should go to Anya's room and sleep with her. I'd feel safer and probably slee—what was that?

She saw clear movement behind the trees.

It was half a body moving behind it.

Oh my god, someone is on our lawn.

"FATHER! DAD!"

She screamed bloody murder, screaming more as she saw the figure run behind the fence of the neighbors.

Crying, she yelled more and soon her parents and siblings barged in.

"What happened?!"

Her father ran towards her bringing her in a hug.

"There was someone on the lawn! I SAW THEM! They were looking out my window! They ran behind the Robison fence when I screamed! Father, I'm scared."

His jaw clenched as his daughter cling to him terrified.

"Ethan, Cane—go outside and look for anything. Hey, it's ok Y/n, it's ok. I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you."

He kissed his daughter on the head and hugged her tight.

"Anya, do you mind—"

"Yes, she can sleep in my room with me."

He looked back outside and noticed the porch light on with the two male's faces contorted into fear and anger.

There was someone there, looking at my daughter. I'm gonna fucking kill someone.

He saw them run back inside, turning off the light.

Soon, they entered back in the room.

"There were footprints in the mud behind the tree, also I grabbed what looks like a screwdriver."

Her dad raised a screwdriver with what looked like mud and some red stuff on it.

"So yeah, someone was looking at Y/n, but with a  clear intention of doing something to her or us."

So me gots a Levi plushie and a bunch of Haikyuu posters on Amazon.

Have no regrets.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time!

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 22.1K 56
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 �...
233K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
158K 3.9K 19
Y/n L/n is moving to new town with her best friend to start college. New school, new town and new people! Who wouldn't be exited and even a little an...
61.5K 2.3K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...