One Shots Of Amazingness! (Re...

By T-Lizzo

This is a book about one shots from anything! I can do basically whatever you want me to do, just leave a com... More

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER FOR ALL ONE SHOTS YOU SEE IN THIS BOOK!
Tell me it's not true (Spencer Reid x OC) VERY LONG!!!!
Stupify! (Draco Malfoy x Reader)
The Quickest Man Alive just Stole My Heart (Pietro x OC)
Can You Help Repair My Broken Heart? (Tom Hiddleston X Reader)
I Can't Hurt a Gorgeous Creature Like Yourself (Eric Northman X Reader)
A/N: Requests are Open!
I'm A Monster But I'm Your Monster (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
Julian Edleman x Reader Request
Kelly Oubre Jr. X Reader Request
I Won Super Bowl LI For My Lovely Girl! (Tom Brady x Reader)
Not Even the USS Enterprise Could Take You From Me(Anton Yelchin x Reader)
David Bowie X Kayla Request
Why Do All Vampires Have Soulmates? (Godric x Reader)
My Rocketman (Taron Egerton X Tanya)
Athelstan and Tora Imagine
A/N: I am taking requests for this book
Jerome ValeskaxReader Request for @Satsujins-life
Jerome ValeskaxReader Part 2 for @Satsujins-life
Amy PondxOC Smut Request
An Outlandish Affair
LokixReader Request for @Satsujins-life
Tom HiddlestonxReader One Shot
Aaron Taylor-JohnsonxReader One-Shot
A/N: Updated Request Form
Luke Hemmings x OC Smut Request for @brideofharrystyles
A/N: RIP Chadwick Boseman
A Titan Love (Levi Ackerman x Reader One-Shot)
A/N: Anime Will Be Added To This Book!
Luke Hemmings x OC (Smut) Request for @brideofharrystyles
A Vampire's Love (Bill Compton x Reader)
Ice Make: Love! (Gray Fullbuster x Reader)
Male OC x Male OC Request for @GabrielConnaughton
Osamu Dazai x Male!Reader Oneshot (Bungou Stray Dogs)
James McAvoy x Female Reader Oneshot
Richard Madden x Female! Reader Oneshot
A/N: Apology for Late Requests and Bye-Bye, Request Form!
Michael Meyers x Reader Imagine for @Satsujins-life
Leonard Snart x OC Smut Request for @BobosGirl2014
Tamaki Suoh x Female Reader Imagine
Real Person x OC Imagine for @brideofharrystyles
Conrart Weller x Female Reader Imagine
Luke Hemmings x OC Imagine for @brideofharrystyles
Elijah Mikaelson x Female Reader Smut Request for @tifuu13
Machine Gun Kelly x Fem! Reader
Andy Biersack x Female OC Smut Request
Augustus Waters x Female Reader Request
Sam Merlotte x Female Reader Oneshot
Domeki Shizuka x Male Reader One-Shot
Tomoe x Female God Reader Oneshot
Spencer Reid x Female OC Request
A/N: Requests Are Closed
A Viking and a Goddess (Rollo x Female OC Story)
The Love-Lasso Way (TED LASSO Jamie Tartt x Female OC)
The Sea Dragon and the Phoenix (Hatori Sohma x Female Reader) UNEDITED
Visiting my Witcher (Henry Cavill x Female Reader Imagine)
Kaoru/Cherry x Male Reader Imagine
Luke Hemmings x OC Oneshot Request
Geralt of Rivia x Female Reader Imagine
Taurus x Yandere Scorpio Request (Virgo v. Zodiac)
To Premier Or Not, That's The Question (Cillian Murphy x Female OC Imagine)
Jamie Fraser x Female Reader Oneshot
A Reunion for a Lifetime (Jared Leto x Female Reader)
My Vampire King (Alucard x Female Reader)
Werewolf vs. Vampires Equals Pain for Me (Alcide x Female Reader)

Part 2 to Leonard Snart x OC Imagine for @BobosGirl2014

53 1 0
By T-Lizzo

This is the second part of the Leonard Snart and OC imagine for my dear friend, BobosGirl2014, I hope you like it! This story will contain pure fluffiness, so be advised about that when you're reading this. And this one will be a direct continuation, so please read Part One of this little series before you read Part two, lovely readers. Alright, I'm going to shut up now, let's get to the story!

Cassie's POV

As Leonard and I snuggled into the bed and didn't check if the door was locked-spoiler alert, it wasn't!-someone knocked on the door and almost pushed it open. My head shot up and Leonard rubbed my back while saying, "It's fine, Cassie. No one's going to find us here, since they're all on missions."

Just as I was about to hide my face back in his perfect chest, my best friend cleared her throat and said, "Well, that's more of you than I ever planned on seeing in my lifetime, Cassie. And Leonard, get your pants on. We gotta go to ancient Rome." I grabbed a nearby pink robe, wrapped it around my naked body, and was about to speak when Sara stated, "I don't want to know why you were making monkey business with Captain Cold, Cass. But as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you." She then looked at Leonard and growled, "You hurt her, I'll remove your babymaker. Got me?"

I'd never thought Leonard would be scared of anything, but he nodded quickly at Sara's glare and answered, "I promise I won't hurt her. If I do, then you can kill me with my own weapon." I kept trying to speak, but Leonard squeezed my hand and said while he got his pants on, "Don't worry about me, babe. I'll be back before you know it and we can snuggle to our heart's content."

I squeezed his hand back and said, "You better not get too hurt out there, Snart. If you do, you don't get cuddles for a week." Leonard cocked an eyebrow at me and chuckled when I stomped my foot and said, "Don't think I won't do it, Mister, because I'll do it!" Leonard and Sarah, who I thought had left us alone but hadn't, laughed out loud and I playfully glared at them while saying, "It's not funny, you two."

"I know it's not funny, but you gotta admit it's a little funny knowing you and cuddling, Cassie!" Sara panted while I got my sweatpants and one of Leonard's T-shirts on and put the robe on my desk chair for later that night when I took a shower; I liked scalding hot showers, so a robe at the end of that will help protect me from the cold, but that's not important. What's important here is that my man's going to be going to ancient Rome and could get hurt while I'm hanging back here making sure I don't lose it. Sara, at seeing my eyes drop to the ground, put her hand on my right shoulder and said, "Mick and I are going with him so he won't be alone. We'll make sure he doesn't get hurt too badly and comes back in one piece, Cassie, I promise."

I smiled at her as best as I could and said, "I'll be watching on Gideon's feed, so if anything too severe happens, I'll be ready for you guys." Sara smiled at me and Leonard gently kissed my forehead before leaving me alone in my bedroom and heading to the transport room; Leonard had somehow managed to get a toga on while I was talking with Sara, so that was impressive of my man, I'll admit that. But what worried me more was the following: Leonard could get hurt and not have medical attention right away and die. Clutching my hands in front of my chest, I muttered, "Please let Leonard be alright."

LE TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEONARD SNART IN A TOGA...YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE MENTAL IMAGE, LOVELY READERS :)

Leonard's POV

When Sara, Mick, and I landed in the Roman forum, I realized where we were and what was about to happen; it was the Ides of March, and Gaius Julius Caesar was about to be turned into Swiss cheese. This wasn't going to be good, that much I knew from history. Mick hoisted his heat gun onto his shoulder and asked, "Why the hell are we here right now, Lance? And why do I have to wear a bedsheet for clothes?"

Sara answered, "We have to be here to make sure Caesar gets killed the same way he does in the history books. And we can't get injured at all; it could ruin the illusion."

I added, "And we have to wear the bed sheets because it was the clothing of the times. So zip it and let's get to work so I can go home to my woman and snuggles!" Sara and Mick cocked their eyebrows at me and I stated, "What? Can't a guy be in love with someone and not get silently judged for it? Jeez!"

Mick chuckled and stated, "The fact that you're as in love with Cassie as you are both scares me and excites me, if that makes sense. Before all this shit happened with us joining the Legends, you were never one to think about love, let alone being in love with anyone of either sex. And I want you to be happy."

I smiled as best as I could while Sara sauntered toward the Senate building without caring that she was a woman and women weren't allowed in the Senate building; props to her for trying, but I grabbed her arm and said, "Nope, you get to stand guard out here, Lance. Mick and I got this."

She cocked an eyebrow at me as if I was being stupid and asked, "Why am I staying out here when you and Mick are going inside? I'm the leader of the Legends, so I have to go in."

Mick and I shook our heads and I answered, "You'd be killed onsight if you went in there, Captain. So let us handle it." I then leaned into her side and whispered in her ear, "And you don't have the right, as you said earlier, babymaking parts to be let into the Senate safely." Sara's face contorted into one of disgust and Mick started laughing while he and I filed into the growing crowd of senators heading into the Senate building; no one stopped us on our way, which was good since I didn't want to have to talk to anyone before I needed to.

When Mick and I entered the Senate and got our seats at the very back of one of the sides, it was very clear that due to our muscles, we were probably the biggest guys there besides the aforementioned Caesar, who hadn't shown up yet. I had my gun on my back ready to be grabbed if I needed it, and Mick whispered, "Do you think he's gonna show up soon so we can watch it?"

I shrugged and answered, "I have no clue how much time has passed, but no one's moved and it looks like the people who want to be cheesemakers are getting antsy. So this could be very bad if he doesn't show up." Before I could get up and start heading out of the Senate room, I saw Caesar walk in and start talking with some of the senators who were approaching him. Mick stood up to leave and then the chaos ensued; if you were to look inside the Senate house, you'd probably lose your mind. Mick stood in front of me as best as he could while I stood up and said, "Let's see if we can get out of here and not get hurt on the way."

Mick nodded without saying anything to draw too much attention to us and we tried to get past the panicking Senators in the stairwells and kept to ourselves so we didn't get too in the way; it didn't help that Mick is broader than I am, so he blocked the path of some innocent Romans behind us when we got in front of them. As we tried to get down the steps and out of the building, I felt something sharp pierce my side the second my foot touched the marble floor; this wasn't good, that much I knew. And I was in too much pain to notice Mick grabbing me by the elbow and almost bodily carry me out of the building before I was out like a light. Cassie wasn't going to be happy about this when she saw me, that was for sure.

MINI TIMESKIP TO THE INFIRMARY ON THE WAVERIDER...

Cassie's POV

When I heard from Sara and Mick that Leonard had been stabbed the same way Julius Caesar was supposed to die, my heart stopped and I had to know if he was alright. Therefore, I'd run headlong through the ship to the medical bay when Gideon told me Leonard, Sara, and Mick were back and that history hadn't changed too drastically; the Ides of March were fulfilled just as the Oracle at Delphi had predicted. Sara saw me outside the infirmary and said while holding me back, "He's alive, Cass. We got him here just in time, according to Gideon. If we'd been any later, he'd have joined Caesar in the Roman equivalent of hell."

I stated, "That may be true, but I have to see him, Sara. He's hurt, and I want to be the one to take care of him right now." She cocked an eyebrow at me, and I growled, "Don't stop me, Captain Lance, or I'll fight you here and now." Sighing, Sara let me go through and I barreled into the infirmary only to stop in my tracks when I saw Leonard sitting up and somehow smiling at me even with the massive bandage on his side getting soaked with blood; did he refuse stitches? Probably, knowing him, but I knew deep down he'd need them sooner rather than later.

Leonard winched when he tried to chuckle as I headed toward him and he said, "I'm fine, babe. It's just a flesh wound." I stared at him when he tried to get up and then yelped, "Son of a bitch!"

"Yeah, it's a flesh wound that's gushing blood and soaking up your bandage, Leonard. Lay back down now and let me look at it," I demanded when I stood right in front of him as he sat back down on the bed, knowing full well that I was right and he was wrong. Leonard stared me down as I pointed to the bed and after five intense minutes of staring, he lay back down without a word of protest; it was still obvious he hurt, but he was doing his best to hide it from me. I went to grab the end of the bandage and stated when Leonard tried to stop me, "Let me help you, Leonard. I don't want to lose you here and now."

That got to him and Leonard let his hands rest at his sides while I peeled the protection away, revealing a massive gash on his right side that looked like it'd stopped bleeding but was still partially open; someone had stitched him up, but didn't finish the job. Well, it was a good thing I was trained as a nurse because I could fix this up right quick! I started trying to get my materials together and Leonard said, "For what it's worth, I told Sara you were to fix me up the rest of the way, babe."

Blushing, I turned to him and asked, "Is that why your wound is half-sewn shut and still bleeding a bit?" He nodded and I gently started sewing him up, wincing along with him whenever he'd wince. It killed me to hurt him anymore than I had to, but he and I both knew that this was the only way we'd get to have him in one piece again. I felt his eyes on my face as I worked, so to calm my own nerves and keep my hands steady, I started humming one of my favorite songs, "y/f/s" (A/N: y/f/s=your favorite song). I didn't normally sing for anyone that wasn't Sara or myself, so me singing to Leonard was a huge accomplishment for me personally. I heard Leonard inhale, stopped singing, and asked him, "What's the matter? Did I hit something?"

He shook his head and answered, "No, it's not that. I just didn't expect you to be such a good singing, darling. Do you think you could sting to me for the rest of the day? I'm not going anywhere fast." Giggling at his very successful attempt at doing puppy dog eyes, I nodded and started singing again while finishing up the stitches and putting a new bandage on the wound after getting some gauze for extra protection. True, I knew Sara and Mick were probably listening in on me while I sang to Leonard and the news would spread throughout the ship because of course it would, but as long as I could help my man recover, I'd sing to my heart's content without a care in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 359 20
EDIT 11/29/21: Y'all the last time I worked on this was in March LMAO I officially declare this book of one shots closed :) I have more content on m...
31.7K 896 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...
1.2K 10 7
Hello! For quite some time I have been wanting to write a one-shot book and well, here it is! The anime's I will be doing will be introduced on the f...
8K 75 25
Dnf oneshots. Mostly based on personal experiences, so they're all mostly fluff. Feel free to make requestes, and tell me your ideas. I upload everyt...