Forgotten Daughter💙

By TRYAMOONWALKER

Read to find out how YB stop showing Kind attention so she did the unthinkable. More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
New Main Characters
New House
8
9
Soulties
Mental Health

6

1.1K 27 1
By TRYAMOONWALKER

(Public announcement I tallied up all the votes for who Kind should date and I will reveal that later on in the chapter or it may be revealed early in the chapter.)

Kind POV

Okay so today starts spirit week and today's outfit was twin day so me and London decided we would match each other. And we had Sev take our picture at school. But we all been deciding if we should all buy a house together.

G.Baby_Kindly

291.37K likes this post
It's the fact @G.Baby_London taller than me and I'm older
Comments Disabled

I walked to first period and seen Sev and Silent in they usual seats. So I went to mine and got on my phone. They said since it was spirit week we won't really be doing anything. I also heard that we were gonna start wearing uniform to school. And that would be next week. But today seemed like it was a little boring really. I also heard that everyday after lunch we going to the gym and a few of the sports player gets to put on a game against each other.

Lunch

When we got to lunch I seen that London was already at the table with Sev so I walked over to them and texted Demario.

Maybe✨🖇

Say where bout you at

I'm in the parking lot about to go get something to eat

Oh shit I'm about to come just give me like 2 minutes

I exited off of our message thread. And grabbed my backpack and told Sev and London I'm going to get something to eat. I got to the parking lot and seen him by his car. I walked up to him and hugged his waist. He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me back. I walked to passenger side and got in. When I got in the car I decided to send the house I was looking at to the group chat.

Familia❄️😈

Dekari🤪💜
This must be the house you was looking at all weekend

Ace💙🖇
How many rooms it got and shit

It's 4 rooms and everybody either with who they dating or they share with someone

Brotha💫🐍
How you know if anybody got a girlfriend or boyfriend

Maybe✨🖇
Ite but what about the bathrooms

Each room got their own bathroom

London💚🥺
Ite how much it costs

It costs $372,000 and I already told my daddy so he sending some money down here

I exited out of the thread and seen we were at Zaxbys. I wanted 12 piece winds and that's all.

But the time we got back to school everybody was in the gym and some people who left to go get lunch were in the gym eating they shit too. So you wanna know what I did. I ate my food in the gym. But I knew that Sev and London went and got their food too because they was eating and she was all in his lap. I grabbed Silent hand and went to where my brother and best friend was. He sat down and I sat in his lap and we shared my wings.

1 hour later

We still in the gym and now they want the girls volleyball team to play. So I got up with London and went to the locker room and changed into some clothes.

(London got on all black and Kindly got on all white)

We walked out the locker room to the floor and got on different teams since a lot of us were in black and white. I decided to serve the ball first.

End Of Day

We were in the parking lot and shit and I seen Ace, DK, and Asia get out a car.

DK-wassup gang guess what
Silent-what
Ace-we bought the house already so the money yo daddy send just keep it
Kind-awe that's nice but who all sharing rooms
Ace-you already know me and Asia together
Sev-me and London
Silent-I can be with you cause DK got a girlfriend
DK-here she come now

(Awe so I got a couple of private messages saying she should date Silent and a couple saying DK. And it totaled up as a tie so I did a spin the wheel and Silent won)

He pointed behind my shoulder and I seen Naveah walking to us. Now let me tell you something. She nice but she can fight.

So we all decided to just go to the mall after we left school. But I needed to change clothes first and I wanted to match with somebody. So I asked Mario if he wanted to match with me. He said yea so we left to my house and decided on what we were going to wear. Then he left and I took a shower. Then I got dressed and waited on everybody to get here so we could take pictures and stuff.

Pyt.Naveah✔️

Liked by G.Baby_Kindly and 2K more
Me and my king🖤
Comments Disabled

G.Baby_Kindly✔️

Liked by saedwmario and 17.9K more
Pop out with my baby🥺🥰
Comments Disabled

Saucy_Sev✔️

Liked by G.Baby_London and 12K more
My luh baybaeh😊
Comments Disabled

AsianDaBrat✔️

Liked by KingAce and 16.93K more
Some slight for y'all❄️♾
Comments Disabled

At the mall

(K-Kindly, S-Sev, L-London, A-Ace, As-Asian, D-Dk, Si-Silent, N-Naveah)

K-where should we go after we move in the house tomorrow
N-I wanna go to the fair
S-Dave and Busters
A-Movies
L-We should leave out of town to Miami probably
D-Miami don't sound bad
Si-I wanna go to the fair no cap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.7K 20
Read and find out 💕 (finished)
15.6K 165 106
"kairi you cant keep me from seeing my daughter!" "i can and i will." "then you leave me no choice."
298K 8.2K 33
Just read it😏
20.7K 1K 34
You couldn't be there for me but at least be there for your daughter.... {started 07-22-21} {Finished 8-2-21}