Everyone Needs A Hero.... Eve...

By Bit_h_

*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG... More

Who's there?!
Explaining!
You sure shes fine? She looks dead.
Friends?
Telling Master Splinter
Apirl
Why?
Understanding.
Rooftop stars
The past
Emotions
Silly Antics
Signs
Solo.
Mad
Mikey
Just her
Morning
Meditation
Trouble
But Leo
What if?
What happened
Master splinter
OMG
Lies
Honesty
Shellrazor
His hero
shes not yours
Love.
Reach back
Feild
Plan
Please
I love you! I love you! I love you!
River
Yes.
Leo..
Mom?
Sleeping beauty
Stars
Iris
Breakfast
Q. And A??
Donnie?
(Pictures)
Arcade
Statue
Space heros
Thank you for being my hero.
A/N PLEASE READ
Mine
To the moon and back

Promise.

1.2K 45 3
By Bit_h_

I'm sorry this is so short! More will come soon!

Leo POV:

She let go of my shell an she sat close next to me. We sat In silence for a little bit it wasn't weird silence. It was weirdly comforting until it was broken by her words.

"Why.? Why would you keep that all inside?" She looked up at me with her e/c eyes.

"I'm supposed to be strong," I scoffed. "If the leader gets beat down by himself... he could just as easily get beat down by someone else." I hesitated.
I saw her eyes get more narrow. They weren't as bright, was she confused or upset?

She took a deep sigh and looked at me, "you keep addressing yourself as 'leader' but you aren't a leader."

I sat up in shock. I didn't expect her to say that. Of all things.

"You aren't a leader..." she continued. "Your a Leonardo." She sat up and pointed at me.
"Your the Leonardo, the passionate, kind,caring, space Heros obsessed turtle!"

I couldn't tell if I was embarrassed or touched.

"You care about everyone-" She paused as her eyes became sad, "-but yourself."

I looked away again.
She was right. In no way was I a leader. 
She put both or her soft delicate hands on my face this time.

"Promise you'll start to save yourself okay?" She smiled.

I placed my large 3 fingered hands on top of hers and held them, "I promise."

She gave me a bigger hug this time as I melted into her warmth.

I don't know why. But... being around her... it makes me warm and happy inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.4K 29
Now that you're moved in with the turtles back on their Earth, you have more problems than you did before. Now you have to protect yourself from the...
145K 3K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
4.8K 190 16
This is my first story so bear with me. This follows the TNMT movie from 2007, with of course you the lovely reader being added. This isn't the 2012...
6K 834 35
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 3 【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 3/7 of the MA series) (71, 140 words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sex...