After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

2:: Original Ecological Village

5.5K 169 38
By EggLastCrack

"Da da da, da da da, da da da da—— " The old-fashioned tractor was driving on the uneven dirt road.

Su Ling, who was sitting in the drag bucket behind, was about to spit out because of the bumps.

Knocked to scratches and dust.

The driver sitting in front drove the tractor proficiently, and turned his head back and shouted loudly.

"Histor, Xishi Village is in front."

Putonghua mixed with dialects, coupled with the tractor's voice, Su Ling listened hard, guessing roughly.

Crane his neck, tilt his head, and look forward.

At the end of the bumpy dirt road, there is an endless mountain, and a small village is faintly visible at the foot of the mountain.

Where is Xishi Village where the second grandfather lived all his life?

Su Ling thought about the remoteness and backwardness of the countryside, but never expected it would be so remote and backward.

After handing over the documents and certificates related to the inheritance at the law firm in City H, Lawyer Zhang enthusiastically drove him to Liuxian Town.

Su Ling was very grateful and asked him to have a casual meal in a restaurant in the town.

After that, Lawyer Zhang left beforehand, and he had to find a way to Xishi Village.

However, he was unfamiliar with the place and dragged four large suitcases, Su Ling was a little at a loss.

The restaurant owner saw him embarrassed and pointed him a way.

"Xishi Village is ten kilometers away from our town. You can take a bus or a taxi to Liu Houting , and then you'll be there." Su Ling thanked the boss, stopped a taxi at the entrance of the restaurant and stuffed four boxes in.

Reported Liu Houting to the driver.

The taxi driver was full of curiosity about the handsome and stylishly dressed young man from the countryside, asking questions and talking endlessly.

Su Ling didn't want to answer, and smiled politely, pretending that he didn't understand his hot-mouthed Mandarin, and the driver had to shut his mouth in a jealousy.

When he arrived at Liu Houting, he got out of the taxi, and then Su Ling was dumbfounded.

What did the restaurant owner say? 

After a short walk to Liu Houting, you will reach Xishi Village?

Is that a way?

That is obviously a big way!

The long road travels through the endless fields, with no end in sight.

It may have just rained yesterday, and the whole road was muddy and uneven.

He couldn't walk with four suitcases.

When he was at a loss, a tractor with a trailer passed by, and the driver enthusiastically took him for a ride.

All the way "DaDaDa" noisy people's tinnitus, the fart stock is even more numb.

Finally-the tractor turned off under the big banyan tree in the village, and the world was quiet!

"Lady, this is Xishi Village." Old Liu said loudly as he got off the tractor.

Su Ling pressed his stomach with one hand, and covered his mouth with one hand, crawling down pale.

The driver Lao Liu took a candy from his pocket and handed it to him with a smile. 

"It's the same for the first time riding in a tractor. Come, eat a candy and be shocked."

Su Ling looked at the rough and dark hand in front of him, and took the candy weakly. "Thank you."

Peeling off the icing, stuffing the sugar into his mouth, the tip of his tongue tasted sweet and sour, and after swallowing twice, the stomach was miraculously soothed and the vomiting disappeared.

After slowing down, he stood on the concrete floor full of cracks, looking up, the whole picture of Xishi Village came into view.

This is an ancient village.

The huge banyan tree is dense, with many fibrous roots hanging down. 

Surrounded by a large open space, some grains, herbs, dried fruits, quilts, clothes and sheets were dried.

Passing through the open space, there is a one-meter-wide gravel path.

On the left side of the path is the river, and the right side is the house.

The old and new are scattered, all red bricks and stones are built in disorder. 

Some of these houses are next to each other, some are separated by a large field, some are lonely at the foot of the mountain, and some are built on the mountain and hidden in the forest.

Chickens, ducks and geese can be seen everywhere, native dogs chasing each other happily, wild cats lazily basking in the sun, groups of children squatting on the ground playing marbles. 

Smoky smoke, surrounded by greenery, the fields are full of green seedlings, and a large golden rapeseed field in the distance form a beautiful natural picture, which makes people feel comfortable.

He never knew there was such a primitive village in the country.

If it hadn't been for Lao Liu to have a cell phone on his chest, he would suspect that there was no WIFI here.

"Lady, do you come to Xishi Village to find relatives or experience farm life?" Old Liu asked curiously.

Su Ling retracted his gaze, looked at the tall and strong middle-aged uncle, and said politely, "I'm going to stay here for a while."

Old Liu was surprised and couldn't help but look at him up and down. 

This post-growth is white, tender, beautiful, and completely pampered.

Why can't he think of a backward and poor country?

As soon as the young people in the village graduated from junior high school, they wanted to grow their wings and fly into the city, and never come back for a lifetime.

However, the younger generation went the other way and came to the countryside alone.

Could it be a brain problem?

Receiving the weird look from Old Liu, Su Ling's face was thin and flushed slightly, and explained.

"My second grandfather is from Xishi Village. I inherited his inheritance, so come and have a look..."

"Ah, inheritance? You two Grandpa is..." Old Liu thought to his side and suddenly said, "Second Master Su, are you a relative of Second Master Su?"

Who is Second Master Su?

When it comes to his name, everyone in Xishi Village knows.

Su Erye's real name is Su Lan, a very poetic name.

He was seventy-five years old and lives in the old Su family house at the foot of Phoenix Mountain in the east of Xishi Village. 

It is said that this old house of the Su family has a history of 500 years, which has been passed down to this day and is well preserved. 

Sixty years ago, the eldest of the Su family made a fortune in S City, and his family moved to a big city, but Su Erye refused to leave and stayed in the village to guard the old house. 

Two months ago, he passed away from illness, leaving a legacy and entrusting it to a law firm in H City.

Su Erye has not married in his life and has no children.

His inheritance should be inherited by the descendants of Mr. Su.

Unexpectedly, the foreigners who come today are the juniors of Mr. Su.

Su Ling nodded in default.

It was only after he contacted Lawyer Liu today that he learned about the life story of Grandpa Second.

The second grandfather lived in Xishi Village all his life and made a living from farming.

At the age of fifty-five, he used most of his life savings to contract Phoenix Mountain for seventy years. At home, there was a cerebral hemorrhage two months ago.

Before he went into a coma, he called Lawyer Liu and made a will to explain the funeral.

Finally, he died peacefully.

He is not married and has no children.

The inheritance is left to Su Ling, which may have something to do with having been here when he was a child.

That year, Su Ling was six years old.

When he passed through H City with his father, his father remembered that there was a relative in the country.

On a whim, Su Ling came to Xishi Village to visit Grandpa Second.

At that time, at a young age, Su Ling had very vague memories of that period.

Not only did he forget the second grandfather's appearance, but also the location of the old house.

He asked Lao Liu. Lao Liu pointed to the east and said, "The old house of the Su family is at the east end of the village. There is only a small road to it. The tractor can't go in. You have to pass by yourself."

Su Ling looked at the four bulky ones.

The suitcase, look at the narrow gravel path again, involuntarily pursing his lips.

If he had known that the country didn't even have a decent road, he would definitely try to reduce his luggage and pack it into a box for easy carrying.

Now that's good, how should he drag the four big boxes to the ancestral house?

Seeing him embarrassed, Old Liu enthusiastically thought of a trick for him.

"Wait, I'll find a baby for you and let him help you."

"Then...Thank you." Su Ling said gratefully.

Not far from the old Liu Chao, the group of curiously watching children walked and said a few words to one of the thirteen-four-year-olds.

The boy nodded and ran away.

After a while, the boy returned.

"Moo—"

A strong scalper was driven by the boy.

Su Ling opened his beautiful eyes slightly, staring at the scalper in surprise and slowly came to the tractor.

Old Liu patted the young man on the shoulder and said with a smile. "Lady, this baby is called Li Dahai. His scalper can help you carry the box over, and you can go with him."

Su Ling looked at Li Dahai, and Li Dahai also looked at Su Ling, the two of them stared at each other curiously.

With the help of Lao Liu, four large boxes were tied with twine and hung on the back of the ox. Li Dahai led the ox with the rope and walked in front.

Su Ling set foot on the muddy gravel road and followed the bullshit.

Behind, walked to the old house of Su family.

The old house of the Su family exists independently in Xishi Village. From the village entrance to the east along the stone road, across the stream, through two acres of fields, and at the foot of Phoenix Mountain, you will see a blue tile and white wall.

Little boy Li Dahai pointed to the white wall and said, "That's Grandpa Su's house."

Su Ling looked in the direction he was pointing, and found that it was a wall of a classical garden.

It might have been repaired.

The wall was painted white and glassy.

The tiles shone brightly in the sunshine.

Is it a Jiangnan style garden?

"Have you been here before?" he asked Li Dahai.

"I've been here!" Li Dahai said, "Grandpa Su is very good. He allows us to play in the garden and never scolds people when we break things."

The two walked all the way and talked a lot. 

At first, Li Dahai was a little shy, and realized that Su Ling was different from other people in the city. Seeing his eyes were neither disgusting nor contemptuous, he involuntarily opened the conversation box.

The boy was innocent and simple, and Su Ling found out his family situation in a few words.

Li Dahai is a left-behind child whose parents work outside and do not go home for many years. He lives with his grandparents, has a junior high school diploma, and is malnourished.

He looks like 13 or 4 years old, but he is actually 15 years old. Asked why he didn't continue to go to high school, he said that he didn't want to miss it anymore, and just wanted to help his grandparents with farm work as soon as possible.

The boy's eyes were erratic and his face was flushed, and he knew at a glance that he was not good at lying.

Su Ling didn't have a hobby of spying on people's privacy.

Since the teenager didn't want to talk about it, he didn't ask more. The topic turned to Grandpa Second.

Li Dahai breathed a sigh of relief and answered positively.

So, Su Ling gradually outlined the outline of Grandpa Second in his mind.

Grandpa II likes to wear kung fu costumes.

Every morning he plays Tai Chi under the banyan tree at the entrance of the village.

He often puts sugar in his pocket and distributes it to the children in the village.

When he is busy in farming, he wears old clothes and a hat, carries a hoe, and goes to the ground.

Live, fast and neat.

When he came to the gate, Li Dahai tied the scalper to the wooden stake next to him.

The two of them took down the suitcase and put them on the ground.

Su Ling took out a set of keys that the lawyer gave him from his pocket, and tried a few times. He opened the lock.

He opened the door curiously, and the green grass came into view.

Spring is a good season for vegetation to grow.

He have not lived for two months.

The small courtyard is overgrown with weeds and wild flowers grow wildly, full of the breath of nature.

"Let's go in and take a look?" Su Ling turned around and asked Li Dahai.

Li Dahai hesitated: "Can you?"

Su Ling smiled: "Of course. This will be my home in the future. You are welcome to come and play at any time."

"Yeah!" Li Dahai nodded happily and helped carry the box. 

Regardless of the fact that others are thin and weak, due to the fact that they often work, they are very strong, so they can easily lift two large suitcases and walk in eagerly.

Su Ling struggled to carry the other two boxes, struggling to step into the high threshold.

After entering the door, the scenery of the entire house is unobstructed.

The courtyard is divided into two parts by a one-meter-wide bluestone road.

On the left is grass, trees and ornamental stones.

On the right is a pond full of water lilies.

There is a cloister and water pavilion by the pool.

At the end of the bluestone road is a two-story antique building.

In the building, the pillars are brightly painted, the glazed tiles are brand new, and the walls are white.

Compared with the short and old houses in Xishi Village, the Su family's old house is simply a villa-level mansion.

The entire courtyard is full of the elegance of Jiangnan gardens, and it is a favorite place for literature.

It seems that Grandpa Second is not a pure farmer, but a hermit living in the country.

Since Li Dahai was a frequent visitor, Su Ling asked him to familiarize himself with the environment.

"Entering the house is the main hall. Grandpa Su likes to sit in this position to drink tea." Li Dahai explained as he walked.

"This is a study room. Grandpa Su often writes and draws here." Su Ling saw the bookshelf and picked up a book.

It was actually a book of vegetable growing, flipped through two pages and stuffed it back into place. 

There is a long table in front of the study window, with pens, inks, papers and inkstones.

After seeing the study, Li Dahai took him to the right side of the main hall. 

"This is the dining room, connected to the kitchen."

There is an Eight Immortals table and four benches in the dining room, which may be worn out over time.

"Grandpa Su said that this set of tables and chairs was handed down by the ancestors, and the material is yellow flowers... yellow flowers..." Li Dahai couldn't remember what the yellow flowers were, and slapped his forehead in annoyance.

"Huanghualimu." Su Ling said.

"Yes! Huanghualimu!" ​​Li Dahai high-five.

Su Ling stretched out her slender finger, swiped lightly on the table, and wiped a finger of dust.

"It's antique!" he whispered.

 Huanghuali wood, also known as Dalbergia Dalbergia or Hainan Dalbergia, is yellowish in color and dense in material. It is often used in hardwood furniture and was loved by artisans in the Ming and Qing Dynasties.

Su Jiazu must be a big family to pass down such a set of antique tables and chairs.

There is nothing new in the kitchen, just a typical rural earthen stove and a vertical cabinet against the wall.

Various farm tools and bamboo baskets are neatly stacked in the corner.

The back door of the kitchen is connected to the backyard.

There is a well, a vegetable plot invaded by weeds, and an independent cabin.

"What's in that room?" Su Ling asked.

Li Dahai shook his head: "I don't know."

Su Ling was curious, took out the key, and tried five locks. With a beep, the sixth key unlocked successfully.

"Boo--"

The door was pushed open, and rows of old tablets appeared in front of him, Su Ling's eyes widened in surprise.

Li Dahai took a probe, whispered, and hurriedly backed away.

It is the tablet and incense burner of the ancestors of the Su family!

Su Ling's throat tightened. The first time he saw so many tablets, his back felt cold.

He bowed respectfully, exited silently, quickly closed the door and locked it.

Li Dahai looked up at him with a frightened face.

Su Ling touched his head, comforting: "It doesn't matter, the ancestors of the Su family will not blame us."

"Oh, where are the people here?"

Suddenly, a shrill woman's voice was heard. The sound from behind made Su Ling and Li Dahai horrified.

"Huh? What's the matter with you?" The middle-aged woman in her forties and fifties poked her head out of the kitchen, with a round face, thin eyes, and a smile, amiable.

"Aunt Zhang! You scared me to death!" Li Dahai patted his small chest and heaved a sigh of relief.

Aunt Zhang was inexplicable: "During the day, why are you scared?" 

Su Ling took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the cold sweat on his forehead.

He just saw a row of ancestor's tablets, his gloomy heart was chilling, and a voice suddenly appeared, naturally oozing panic.

"You are the grandson of Second Master Su, right?" Aunt Zhang came over and asked, "You look so handsome!"

Su Ling said politely, "Hello, I am Su Ling."

Aunt Zhang nodded repeatedly: "Hello Hello! My surname is Zhang, and you can call me Aunt Zhang like the sea."

Su Ling: "Okay, Aunt Zhang."

Aunt Zhang had never seen such a handsome and polite cityman, and the smile on his face became brighter.

"Um... Xiao Su, can I call you Xiao Su?"

Seeing Su Ling nodded, Aunt Zhang continued, "Just now I stumbled across Lao Liu in the village, and I heard him say that the second grandson of Su is here. Come and see."

Su Ling patiently waited for her to explain her intention.

"Oh, it's nothing really..." Aunt Zhang said cheeky, "Before Su Erye passed away, I had been here to help clean the house, with a salary of 600 yuan a month. If Xiao Su doesn't dislike it, he can continue to hire me and give me five hundred yuan is also worth it!"

It is not easy to find a job in the countryside.

Aunt Zhang has worked in Su's old house for more than ten years, and her salary has risen from two hundred yuan a month to six hundred yuan.

Others are too envious. As a result, the second master Su said to leave and Aunt Zhang suddenly lost her job. She was looking forward to it for two months, waiting for the grandson of Su Erye to arrive, and when she got the news today, she ran over in a hurry, for fear that this job would be robbed by others.

Su Ling's eyebrows were slightly closed, looking at Li Dahai, Li Dahai blinked cleverly.

Affirmed by Li Dahai, Su Ling smiled and said to Aunt Zhang: "Then trouble Aunt Zhang, the salary is six hundred as before."

Such a big yard, such a big house, he was worried about how to clean up, so someone came.

Help him solve the problem.

"That's great!" Aunt Zhang smiled openly. 

She just said, Su Erye's grandson is as kind-hearted as him, and her old man persuaded her not to be ignorant of herself.

Fortunately, her face was shabby enough to come to work.

Aunt Zhang was diligent, rolled up her sleeves and started to work.

Seeing that it was getting late, Su Ling asked Aunt Zhang to clean the main house first, and talk about the weeds in the front and back yards tomorrow.

Fortunately, although the old house is quaint, the water and electricity are connected.

Busy till 7 or 8 in the evening, Aunt Zhang finished cleaning the main house and went home with Li Dahai, leaving Su Ling alone at the Eight Immortals table in the restaurant, frowning and eating instant noodles.

"Tick, Tick— " The phone on the table rang, and Su Ling saw the jumping WeChat video.

With a fingertip, Lin Zhou's handsome face occupied the entire screen in an instant.

"Hi~~Xiaoling~" He waved.

With instant noodles in his mouth, Su Ling picked up the phone and pointed it at himself.

"What are you eating?" Lin Zhou's eyes widened.

Su Ling sucked the instant noodles into his mouth, chewed and swallowed.

"Instant noodles." He said.

"Instant noodles? Instant noodles! Instant noodles——" Lin Zhou let out a horrified cry, "You, Young Master Su, in less than a day in the countryside, you fell into the situation of eating instant noodles ?? " 

Su Ling took the phone. He opened a little, and said helplessly: "It would be nice to find something to eat."

There is only one small shop in Xishi Village.

The small shop sells everything. Su Ling bought some daily necessities and instant noodles for 100 yuan, and barely managed to deal with it. A bite.

Lin Zhou was heartbroken for him.

He didn't live in a good city and had to go to the countryside, so he had a bowl of instant noodles for dinner!

"Can't you order takeaway?" he asked.

Su Ling: "Takeaway? No!"

Xishi Village is just a small, backward and closed rural village, and there is no express delivery service.

How about takeaway?

"This is so pathetic! Too pathetic!" Lin Zhou pulled a tissue and wiped the invisible tears at the corner of his eyes.

Su Ling burst out laughing: "It's almost done."

Lin Zhou coughed slightly, returned to normal, and said solemnly.

"Su Ling, Lin Feng called me."

Su Ling was startled, and the plastic fork in his hand fell into it.

In the bucket of instant noodles.

==========

The author has something to say: PS: Overhead the world, don't ask me if there is such a village in reality, I don't know, um. In the novel, I said there is, there will be~~^ ^

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This is just a comment from One Am Soft Eggs: (๑''๑)♡ Noodlesss!!

Note: "Lady" Translated there-Idk what is supposed to be mean? Is he called young master or anything?
■■■■■■■■■■
AFTER THE DIVORCE, I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 189 46
COMPLETED Alternative title : 绯闻太多是我的错吗 Author : 古拉漫社 "shi yue" cp is popular all over the internet, but no one knows that bai fangshi and sheng yue...
35.7K 1.2K 12
𝗧𝗲𝗮 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 | Harry can't say dying for the second time was the worst thing that ever happened to him. (Crossposted to Wattpa...
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
2.9K 171 30
In the fifteenth year of the Chenghua Dynasty, the usurper Ning Chen finally died. The youngest left minister since the founding of the dynasty, his...