I Promise (!!Pacifist!! DBH X...

By Peachy_Nation

✨COMPLETED✨ RE WRIGHT IN PROSESS❗️ (A/T: Who would have thought a "little" girl would be leading a revolutio... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2 Kara & Alice
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Meeting You
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
2 Years Later /End/

Chapter 8

768 28 1
By Peachy_Nation

(Y/n's POV)

"I was a wedding gift..." I finally had the courage to make eye contact with him, he made a motion telling me to continue 'I will tell about the murder but not Jericho' that long pause of me thinking arouse suspicion so I continued. "Mrs. and Mr. Miller were my owners, after they got a divorce the home became dangerous for me." as I continued explaining how I have been treated then a question was spoken out, "Then why did you killed them?".

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS-!" I quickly stop myself realizing how loud I was, as the silence continued I saw my objective window appear but it was just full of code.

"November 5th at 11:39 pm Michelle Miller entered room 28 on the 2nd floor of the apartment, I was viewing tv at the time but then got attack by her for not cleaning the home, after that I was told to clean the house at the given time but I was disrupted by the son of Michelle Miller, he was inappropriately touching me and that's when I stabbed him once in the arm, then getting discovered by my owner I was dragged and pulled by my hair she aimed a gun at my head until I stirred it away from my head, the gun went off killing Michelle Miller instantly."

Connor seemed shocked by the sudden blurt of information and how my voice changed from childish to formal and to be honest I was shocked as well but it felt like I wasn't the one talking. "Once DPD entered the apartment you were nowhere to be seen, how-come?" not knowing what was happening my mouth started moving once again "I hurried away looking for help." He looked at me bewildered but continued with the questions "Where exactly?" As my mouth was prepared to answer my vision started becoming red and in the corner of my eye, I could see even more code than darkness.

(NO ONE'S POV)

As Y/n began to close her eyes Connor analyzed her 'She's on low power mode' "Connor, I think that's enough" Hank called, Connor walked over to the door meeting hank at the other entrance "Looks like you burned her out" he said sarcastically "Lieutenant, androids can not overheat" "Connor I kno-" "But, they can shut down themselves" Connor interrupted hank. "So that's what happened" Connor followed Hank to his desk "Yes, but that's impossible for kid androids".

"Well, we know nothing about her" it was silent between the two of them "Lieutenant why do you call the android she, it's not a real person?" again silence.

Connor started going over the files once again. "Kamski!" Connor stood up quickly "What about him?" Hank questioned "It told me that it was a wedding gift from Kamski, maybe he knows something Cyberlife doesn't-" Connor LED turned yellow. "I just got notified by CyberLife, the ZK700 is due for deactivation." Hank got up from his desk. "Well we should still take her to Kamski and maybe we'll get some info for the homicide's" Connor nodded before heading to the cells.

(Y/n's POV)

As I forced my eyes open I saw someone looking straight into my eyes "Gah!" I sat up making eye contact once again "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." The android quickly stood up looking downwards at me. "Oh! My name is Zinya I'm a CL700 android" I thought for a second before introducing my self "I'm y/n, I'm a ZK700 model."

"Wait, you're not human?" "I shook my head no as she looked at me confused "If you don't mind me asking Zinya, what was your function?" Her joy soon turned into nothing "I was a baby sitter, now what about you?" she seemed determined to change the subject "I was a daughter figure for my owner's" I looked down not wanting to think about it.

"You killed them didn't you?" she looked at me with a smile I quickly stood up "Y-yes! I did but out of-" "Self defense, I know. That's what we tell them but our kind is always in the wrong" I stared at her dead in the eyes "rA9 will save us all." I slowly walked up to her and grasped her arm "If you escape, there's a place where our kind is free, find Jericho."

I let go of her once I overheard footsteps stop at the cell door "Model, 441 212 6203 you are due for deactivation at CyberLife towers." I looked at the brown-eyed android, not an ounce of remorse was in them. I felt my eyes tearing up at the thought that I was going to die until I remembered. "B-but you promised" Once I said that I saw a little bit of sorrow appear in his face but not enough for him to be a deviant. 'His software instability'

As he opened the cell door I walked out "Thank you rA9" I smiled at the comment 'I'm just doing my part' I said through her LED.

~~ LE TIME SKIPU~~

As I was sitting in the back seat of Hank's car I was looking out at the snowfall while the car ride was silent, but there were times when Connor's LED turned yellow but I didn't think anything of it.

We pulled up to an abstract looking home, Hank got out of the car first and I followed then Connor. "Is everything ok, lieutenant?" Hank seemed to have been on the phone with someone, "Chris was on patrol last night, He was attacked by a bunch of deviants. He said he was saved by Markus himself." I looked down with the biggest grin on my face 'Markus didn't kill that officer' they both looked down at me. "Is Chris ok?" Connor continued, "Yeah, he's in shock, but he's alive." Hank turned around looking confused.

We started walking up to the door, Hank rang the door, and in the corner of my eye, my objectives appear.

Objective:

M̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶

Claim your new body

An android answered it looking at all three of us...awkwardly. "Hi, uh. I'm lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department I'm here to speak with Mr. Elijah Kamski." I wanted to laugh but I held it in. "Please, come in" She motioned for us to enter as we did. "I'll let Elijah know you're here, But please, make yourself comfortable."

As I watched her walk away I saw Connor walk up to a photo "Amanda Stern." Connor turned with a confused look "You know her?" "Yes- well sort of, My owners were talking about her death one day. I also believe that creating me was her idea." After I finished everyone was silent. Then Hank started to make conversation. "Nice girl." Connor sat down on one of the chairs but I continued to look at everything.

"You're right, she's really pretty," Connor said

"Nice place, Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody," Hank said in awe.

"So you two are about to meet your creator, How's it feel?" I tried ignoring the question.

"I don't know, I'll tell you when I see him," Connor said distantly. Hank rolled his eyes then looked at me "How about you y/n?".

"Confused, upset, sad, I-i don't know," I said timidly. "Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face, I'd have a couple of things I'd want to tell him," Hank said raising his voice a bit. The room filled with sorrow.

The door opened revealing the same android as before. "Elijah will see you now," she said holding the door for us exposing a huge pool. "Mr. Kamski?" "One moment, please." I truly meant the words I said before, I'm nervous. As Kamski got out of the water and had one of his androids put a robe on him Hank commenced the questioning. "I'm lieutenant Anderson. This is Connor and Y/n. He looked shocked to see me "I see you brought one of my gifts, I was so upset to see what happened to Michelle Miller." Looking at me then back to Hank "So you know about the murder?"

"Yes, I do know they worked for CyberLife after all." He said smiling "But do you know that she was the murderer." Kamski smile soon faded. "She's due for deactivation at CyberLife tower," Connor said. "Well, that's disappointing, how about I send her to CyberLife tower, I'll be heading there soon anyway." Kamski persuaded them Hank and Connor both agreed to the offer.

"Chloe, will you take Y/n to the room over there." He pointed to a door. She grabbed my hand a lead me to the room. The room was filled with bio components and blue blood, but there was something that stood out in the middle of the room that was covered with a blanket.

Objective:

M̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶

C̶l̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶

'What?'

(A/T: Finally, my hands hurt and it's 7 am I started this at 8 pm :-(. Oh! And thanks to my friend Zinya for letting me put her into the story. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT THIS STORY TO CONTINUE LOVE YA!!!

(1539 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.2K 21
[ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐓: 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] (ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ❛𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙩...
24.5K 917 24
(Y/N) is a 22 year old woman who firmly believes in the concept of justice - if you commit a crime, you will have to pay for your mistakes. She was o...
27.6K 1.1K 25
"I cannot find a word in any language to describe how truly unique and beautiful you are." This Android. He dug up memories you didn't know existed...
8.6K 377 7
"Hello Father."| |This is a short story focused on a girl who returns home to her father, an artist who has grown too old to support himself. An Andr...