Supernatural One Shots

By mylittlelove19

I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/o... More

Ghost Facers
Drunk John
Dean saves you
Dean and Bobby
Dean
Nightmares (Sam)
Cass interrupts
Wearing his flannel (Dean)
Texting Pictures
Reuniting (Sam and Dean)
Surprise Actions (Dean)
Drinking with Dean
Hey Sam.
Lonely Video Call (Dean)
Fighting with Dean
Reasons (Sam)
Shadow (Dean)
Trouble Sleeping (Dean)
Sweet Pie (Dean)
Finding Sam and Dean
Your Old T-Shirt
News at a funeral (Dean)
Let me forget (Sam)
Broken Hearted (Dean)
Lies (Dean)
Jo joins Training
Almost Sam
John (Dean)
Hey Jude (Dean)
Fooling myself (Dean)
Before we had a chance.
I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)
I hate witches Pt. 2 (Dean)
Can't hide it (Dean)
Bad Fight (Dean)
I hate you, but I love you
I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2
Done with you (Part one)
Done with you (Part Two)
Just a sad song
Jo (Dean)
Team Free Will rescues (Dean)
Note from me.
Journal (Dean)
Scary movie night (Dean)
Just a fool.
Because (Dean)
Personal Elephant (Dean)
Missing (Dean)
Update from me
Used to be Dean Pt. 1
Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)
Lee Webb's Daughter (Dean Request)
Truth Spell (Dean)
After Hell (Dean)
Before we had a chance Pt. 2
Before we had a chance Pt. 3
A choice (Dean)
A choice pt. 2 (Dean)
Purgatory pt. 1
Purgatory pt. 2

Surrender

439 6 0
By mylittlelove19

You and Dean have a fight, and go without speaking. But while you're gone something awful happens. You call for help but it goes unanswered. What happens after you have to call Sam instead?

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!
 Warning: language. implication of rape (nothing specific just implied). sadness.

Written from the point of view of Natalie and Dean.

I had been determined not to be the one who cracked and reached out first. After the way Dean and I left things, we weren't speaking.

Flashback:
"Yeah, okay Dean." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes at him.

He huffed and crossed his arms in annoyance. We had been arguing for twenty minutes already. "Just drop the attitude and stop. You know I'm right." He grumbled.

"No, you aren't. I don't need you telling me what to do." I snapped back.

He laughed, "Alright, fine. I won't save your dumbass next time."

"Good! I don't need you!" I screamed.

We both just walked away, silently agreeing we were officially in one of our stupid silent feuds. We can go days to weeks without speaking when we really set our minds to it. We do this far too often for being together.
End flashback

This time we went four days without speaking before I decided to go work a case by my hometown alone.

But, avoiding Dean has come to an end. After working the case, I went to visit my town. I haven't been there in probably five years. I don't exactly have friends outside of hunters, and my family is all gone. So I don't have a reason to come back here often.

I went to the local bar I had always talked about going to growing up. I ran into a group of guys I went to high school with. They surprisingly remembered me.

Things quickly got weird, so I decided to just leave.

Unfortunately three of them followed and cornered me in the parking lot. Before I could process it, I was knocked out. I woke up and I was face down on a couch, with my hands tied together.

They took turns hitting me, and calling me all sorts of nasty names. I screamed for them to stop, but they only laughed and hit harder telling me to shut up.

When they were done, the ring-leader sent the other two home saying he'd handle getting me out of here. Then the unthinkable happened.

He dropped me back at the now deserted bar parking lot near my car, calling me trash. Then he peeled out of the lot. I crawled into my car and got the hell out of dodge before he came back for more.

Once I hobbled into my motel room the next town over, I called Dean. He didn't answer, so I left him a message; breaking down to sobs.

Then I went to take a shower. My entire body hurt, but I needed to wash their touches off of my skin.

When I was cleaned up, I put on new clothes and checked my phone. Dean hadn't called me back so I called Sam. "Natalie?"

"Hey, Sam. Um... can you come? I uh..." My voice cracked as tears quickly spilled down my face.

"What's going on?" He asked with fear, probably because I very rarely cry.

"I'm hurt, Sam. I need you to come, alone." I clarified.

"I'm on my way. Talk to me." He begged as I heard rustling like he was walking quickly.

"When you get here." I mumbled quietly, wiping my face.

"Alright. Are you safe there?" He asked, and I heard a car door shut on his end of the line.

"Yeah, I think so."

When he got there he looked over me frantically. I explained everything, and he held me while I sobbed.

"We should get you looked at." He said protectively, looking at my swollen wrist.

"Okay. Don't leave me, okay?" I asked nervously as I locked eyes with his sad hazel ones. "Of course I won't leave, shorty."

He helped me fill out my paperwork, sitting with me as I waited. He came back in the room with me when I insisted.

They checked me over, I had to get X-rays as well.

Turns out I had a broken wrist, and foot. I was given a forearm cast, a walking boot and a prescription for some pain meds.

"Are you good to follow me to the bunker in your car?" He asked as I packed my bag at the motel.

I nodded, "Yeah, I should be." I had gotten a few hours of sleep waiting for my cast at the hospital, with him smoothing my hair and not leaving my side. Though I wasn't sure completely. I just wanted to go home.

"Alright. You call me if you need or want a break." He assured me.

"Hopefully I won't need one. It's only six hours."

We pulled up to the bunker later and it was almost night. I got a little angry as I saw Dean's car. He never called me back, even into today.

I know we weren't speaking, but I called him and he's my boyfriend. I called, begging him for help and to come to me. He didn't even bother to call me back to check on me.

Sam carried my bag as I hobbled on the walking boot to the door, then inside.

As Sam helped me start on the stairs I saw Dean's back to the door as he sat at the table. "Easy, take it slow." Sam said, making Dean whip around to see who was with his brother.

His eyes scanned over me, taking in all of my injuries. I pretended he wasn't there. He jumped up to rush over to offer help, asking me what happened. But I moved around him silently as Sam followed me to my room without a word to his brother either.

Dean's P.O.V.
Natalie looked like shit. She was beaten black and blue, and had two casts. She was still acting like she didn't even see me. Even in the state she was in she wasn't letting me back in.

Sam walked back out a minute later so I rushed over to him and held up my hand, "What the HELL happened, Sam?"

"She got attacked, Dean. What does it look like?" He snapped back angrily.

I rubbed my face. "By who?" I asked, confused by his anger being directed toward me but I was focused on handling this myself. Nobody gets to hurt Natalie.

He rolled his eyes, "Dean it doesn't..."

"Don't you dare say it doesn't matter! Who the hell hurt her like that?!" I yelled.

"Some group of guys she went to high school with."

"NAMES, Sam." I demanded.

He shook his head, "Even if I knew, which I don't, I wouldn't tell you when you're like this."

He caught me checking on her later on. She was sound asleep, curled up in one of my old t-shirts. God have I missed her.

I shut the door and turned to look at him. "Why did she call you about this, anyway?"

He frowned nd shoved his hands into his pockets, "You didn't answer."

My stomach dropped. I had seen she called just a little while before they got here, but I had missed it. It wasn't like I had ignored the call or anything.

I quickly walked to my room to grab my phone. Sure enough, along with the missed call was now a voice-mail notification that I hadn't noticed before. I hit play.

"Dee? I'm uh.. waving my white flag here." Her voice cracked - she was crying. "I can't do this on my own. I need you. Something happened, and I really need you. Can you at least pretend not to be mad at me for a while?" She sobbed a few times, breaking my heart. Tears filled my eyes too. Fuck. Why didn't I call her back? Why didn't I hear the call? Why did I have to make her wait to hear back from me? "If not... fair enough. After telling you I don't need you, I deserve this from you. I'm sorry." Another gasp for air as she cried, "Just delete this... okay? I'll call Sam."

I threw my phone onto my bed harshly before running my hands through my hair angrily. She called begging me to surrender from this stupid stand-off of who can go longer without the other person. She was attacked, they did God knows what... she called me for help and I failed her. I wasn't there.

No wonder she pretended I wasn't there when she got here. She thinks I abandoned her.

The next day I made her breakfast and sat down with her. I let her eat in silence, then moved the tray out of the way.

She looked confused. "Can I ask you something, Nat?"

After a small shrug she said, "I guess."

"Can you tell me what happened, sweetheart?"

Her eyes went misty with tears instantly. "I tried to call..."

"I swear, I didn't know. I just got your message last night. I swear to you, I had no idea you left that, or that you needed me. I never would've left you without me."

She nodded slowly. "I uh... Dee, so much happened."

She crashed into my chest, so I wrapped my arms around her. She clutched the chest of my shirt. I listened to her explain it all, through those heart breaking tears.

I smoothed her hair as she processed my explanation again that I didn't know. "Sweetheart, you have to know how much you mean to me. I would have never turned my back on you. I didn't know. I swear, you give me names and I'll handle this."

She sniffed and shook her head. "No, they aren't monsters, Dean. You can't..."

"The hell they aren't, baby. Look at what they did to my sweet girl."

She forced me to promise not to do anything. So I went through a loop-hole and enlisted help. Gabriel. He adores her, and when I told him what I knew he looked pissed. He snapped his fingers and was gone.

About an hour later he came back, grabbed me and zapped me with him.

"Who is this?" One of the three guys now in front of me tied to chairs snapped with sass.

Gabriel smirked. I realized who I was looking at and I felt my blood boil. "Natalie's... slightly homicidal, and very protective, boyfriend." Gabriel explained slowly, in that trade-mark Gabe style.

They all suddenly looked scared.

Gabriel moved close to me and whispered, "The mouthy one is the one who..."

"I can't do anything. I promised. But you... you didn't make any promises. You can do whatever your twisted Trickster mind comes up with. For Nat's honor."

I walked up to the one Gabriel meant, and got right in his face. If I could take him out without going back on my word, I'd do it 1000 times over. "You should count yourself lucky, you prick. You may deserve everything I'm thinking and wishing I could do to you. But, Natalie doesn't want me to murder humans. So... you get the next worst thing. Her all-powerful Archangel bestie. And asshole, you'll be begging for death by the time he's done after what you did."

Gabe sent me back before getting started.

Nat looked frantic, knowing where Gabe had probably taken me. "What did you do. Dean? You have hate and murder in your eyes." She sounded disappointed and sad.

I shook my head as I slowly walked up to her at the kitchen table. I took her face in my hands. "I swear to you that I kept my promise. I didn't even touch those douche-bags once."

Her eyes softened but then shame took over. God, as if any of this was her fault, or its something for her to be ashamed of. I kissed her cheek then her forehead, wishing I could take away all of her pain.

"Dee..." Her voice cracked, and she clung to me as she let herself break again.

I pulled her tight, and smoothed her messy hair. "I'm right here, baby. I always will be, okay? No matter what."

She was a mess the rest of the night. Gabriel stopped in, and offered to fix her body. She declined at first, saying she was fine and we needed to relax.

We finally talked her into it, telling her she should take advantage of having Gabe in her corner and let him heal her.

When it was time for bed she came to our room with me. I laid there holding her for hours after she fell asleep. I was thankful she was alive.

I made myself the promise that we were done playing games with us. No more of these not talking to each other arguments. She was mine, for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 121 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...
199 5 6
One-Shot stories from Supernatural. Some would be AU or rewritten of specific episodes. I take requests, but they might take me a while to write them...
107K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...
847K 22.7K 113
This book contains different Supernatural stories featuring mainly Sam and Dean but also different characters/actors from the series. Anything and ev...