lightning cloud (shinsou x De...

Af TwoFaceIsTaken

Who would've thought that the living embodiment of insomnia and a human Pikachu could ever fall in love? Mere

Hitoshi Shinsou
Denki Returns
A second chance and a spark
Dorm Arrangements.(and some fluff)
Tragedy
Flatline
some good news
Adoption Papers
Little sister
Am i blind.
First Day Flashbacks
Remembering Childhood
Denki's "shocking" past
True First Sparks
A long overdue appology
Completely unrelated chapter.
Unrelated mourning chapter
LESSON #1: using a scarf
Last view
Failed attempt
Funeral with no body
"Miss me?"
"I'm home"
OH MY GOD IM DEAD
Bad dream
Discontinued story!
"How about Callie?"
My first thought of him
Date to the fair
Meet my Editor!
Lunch is canceled
Dreams
this time it's real
In it for life
Some things never change
"Yes"
Sorry

Missing Student

394 16 2
Af TwoFaceIsTaken

(This takes place about a month later)

(3rd person pov)

Shinsou woke up and looked around the now familiar room only, something was off. Denki wasn't there, he got out of bed and looked around the room for any indication of where he might be and panicked when he found a note from shiggaraki, it read: "Hello, Autocracy i finally figured out where you've been hiding for the past month. If you want the boy back in one piece you'll come back to us, ALONE. sincerely- Shigaraki".

(shinsou's pov)

I can't even process what's happening right now, is this how the students here felt after the USJ attack? If i know Shigaraki, Sparky isn't doing too good right now. Goddamnit hitoshi, how could you be so stupid! I knew he would come looking for me, I put him in danger, this is my fault. i'm gonna need to tell Aizawa about this, I need my quirk if i'm going back there. I made my way through the school to Mr. Aizawa's office, it's a saturday so I didn't have to get through any crowds, making it a fairly quick walk there. i knocked on the door and was met with his farmillair, tired, scowl "come in." I stepped inside and walked to his desk, he motioned me to sit down. i sat down and handed him the note, he read it and immediately started asking me questions that i couldn't even understand. "sir, i need to use my quirk to get him back, i swear i wouldn't do anything to hurt Denki." I told him in a rushed sentence. he nodded his head in agreement, "you can go tomorrow when your quirk works again" he replied in a almost bored tone.

(muahahaha! i have cursed you all with a cliffhanger!)

( also i'm gonna do a Q and A chapter for any characters you've seen in the story)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.8K 231 15
(This is a spin off of my book Wrong Body (FTM Deku), so there will be references from that book. But anyways. ) Katsuki, Hitoshi, Eijiro, and Denki...
494K 11K 15
izuku is tired of living. katsuki wants to help. ⚠️ contains triggering things { HAPPY ENDING }
109K 3K 11
Izuku Midoriya has had a rough past, his mom died giving birth to him. And his father is no where to be seen. But with the help of others will he be...
197 5 1
Shinsou is just the kind of person who falls into a rut with himself more than a little often, and Denki is completely aware of this fact. But these...