The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

By reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. More

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 πšœπš˜πšžπš•πš–πšŠπšπšŽ'𝚜 πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš)
πš†πšŠπš› πš’πšœ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™Ώπšƒ. 𝟸)

Questions pt. 2

3.7K 112 17
By reject_20

"So where did Mum and you go?"

"All over England. We stayed at cheap hotels and lived like muggles the entire time. Lily handled the muggle currency and I handled the motorcycle and charming the rooms so that the boys wouldn't be able to track us down just in case." I shrugged.

"And boy, did we try." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"I know. That's why I did it." I said and pulled out some pictures.

"That week looked like it was a lot of fun." Hermoine smiled at the pictures.

"It was actually two weeks. These two thought that it would be funny to drive us insane." Remus rolled his eyes.

"We didn't plan it. The day we were supposed to get back, we heard screaming at the house and we turned around and left for another week." I said and Ginny bursted out laughing.

"You two are what I aspire to be when I grow up." Ginny said and Hermoine nodded in agreement.

"You two are already halfway there." I smiled at both of them.

"Is the mark still there?" Harry asked me. I sighed and showed him my arm. "Merlin's beard, Jade."

The kids all looked at my arm and winced.

"Yep. We don't speak of it. I wore long sleeves for like a month." I shrugged and started to scratch it but Remus held my hand making me stop.

"You have got to stop doing that, for Godric's sake."

"Sorry." I mumbled. "Anyways, change the damn topic before Sirius brings out the waterworks here."

"And with good reason!"

"Lower your damn voice. This isn't the '70s anymore." Remus hit him in the head.

"You actually had the balls to tell Dumbledore off?" George asked amused.

"Only Minnie and her were the only ones who dared to speak up at Dumbledore and call him out in his crap." Sirius said somewhat amused. "No wonder they get along so well."

"It's mostly because we both had to deal with four idiots for years." I smirked. "Now it's time for the wedding, since nothing interesting happened in July. You all ready?"

"YES!" They all yelled.

"Well it was the second week of August and-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 6.8K 20
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black imagines during the Marauders' Era. Characters do not belong to me in anyway. Credits to JK Rowling for all characters I...
351K 8.9K 43
❝𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–, 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’”.❞ IN WHICH their fates were aligned by all the gods above. They were meant to...
1.1K 94 10
"π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 π’’π’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’π’š" π’”π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’” π’π’“π’Šπ’π’ π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž!𝒐𝒄 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’‚π’–π’…π’†π’“π’” 𝒆𝒓𝒂
426K 14.2K 30
❝It would be an honor to have my heart crushed by you.❞ The universe had never meant to bring Celeste Malfoy and Remus L...