Pheonix

By dylansobrienss

It's been 20 years since anyone has seen anything supernatural in beacon hills. The town vowed that they wou... More

Meet the cast!
come on it'll be so much fun
it chased you
they don't hate us
full moon
i didn't think about that

don't you think its strange

11 2 0
By dylansobrienss

MOLLIE WOKE UP to the sound of talking, she sat up and saw Trevor and Lizzie in her room. Mollie rolled over and groaned as she opened her eyes to see the sunlight shine through her window. " What time is it? " you could hear the grogginess in her voice.

" It's eleven. " Trevor answered then turning back to Lizzie to continue their flirting. Trevor and Lizzie have known each other forever, all the families have, but they also had the flirting type of friendship, ya know the " I kinda like you but I'm just gonna flirt and pretend we're still friends" type relationship.

Mollie got out of bed an hour later saying goodbye to Lizzie and deciding to go down and grab something to eat before she got ready. She made her way down the steps and walked into the kitchen to find some food. " Hi sweetie, how'd you sleep? " Lydia smiled sweetly at her daughter.

" I slept pretty well, I was out before you or dad got home. The party tired me out. " Mollie responded while grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

Mollie and Lydia continued to talk about the party while she ate some cereal. Trevor came down the stairs a few minutes later smiling like an idiot, Mollie knew it was probably over something Lizzie said to him. She smiled and rolled her eyes after looking at her brother become giddy over her best friend. After she finished eating and talking to her mom and older brother she made her way upstairs to go shower.

After Mollie's show she put a towel around her body and stood in front of the mirror, she grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. After getting dressed in some black sweatpants and a long-sleeved dark blue crop top, she brushed out her hair and tied it in a bun, and pulled out some stray hairs to help frame her face. She looked at her phone and saw that Zach had texted her saying he was on his way. Mollie decided she'd turn on "friends" in the meantime, halfway through her episode she heard the doorbell ring. She made her way down the steps and let Zach in.

" We'll go study up in my room. " Zach followed Mollie up the stairs and into her room like he has multiple times before. Zach walked around Mollies room and admiring the picture collage she has on her wall.

" Hey, I'm in this one. " Zach said with a smile looking at how many pictures actually had him in them.

" Yeah, so is Josh and Ashton. " Mollie stated while opening up her laptop and sitting on her bed. Zach joined Mollie within a few minutes after looking around her room a little longer. The two teens then got to talking about how they were going to do their project. About thirty minutes later they decided they would start to research on their laptops. " We've been researching for over an hour... I can't find anything. " Mollie looked at her laptop with a confused expression. " It's almost like we have no history at all in this town... " she trailed off.

Zach looked at her with the same confused expression as Mollie. Mollie and Zach tried everything, they looked at every website they could think of, even went as far as mentioning going to the library to see if they could find any books about the town's history. " I just... don't get it? " Mollie said just loud enough for Zach to hear. " I mean don't you think it's strange... there's absolutely no history about Beacon Hills at all. I mean there are no records of Beacon Hills even being a town, it's not even on a map? It just doesn't make sense... " Mollie trailed off continuing to try and find anything at all about Beacon Hills.

" It is strange, I mean I don't get it either, how can Beacon Hills just not be on a map. We've lived here our whole lives, but according to every single website there is Beacon just doesn't exist? " Zach and Mollie were more confused than ever.

" Do you mind if I call everyone? I mean Josh and Hailey have the same class, and everyone could come over and help. Do you mind? " Mollie looked over at Zach to try and tell what he was thinking.

" Go for it, I wanna know why we don't show up on any maps, we could use all the help we can get. " After hearing what Zach said Mollie texted her group chats telling everyone it was urgent, she almost immediately got answers back with everyone on their way.

" I think I'm gonna get Trev too, he took this class last year so maybe he can help. " Mollie finished her sentence already walking out her bedroom door across the hall to Trevor's room. " Hey Trev, this is kind of important can you come to help me and Zach with something. " Trevor looked at Mollie confused but had no time to protest because Mollie had already made her way back to her room.

Trevor came into the room and sat down waiting for Mollie and Zach to say what they needed to. " We have a school project as you know, and we have to look up the history for a town in California. "

" We chose Beacon Hills thinking it would be easy since we live here and all. " Mollie said continuing Zach's sentence. " But, we searched up Beacon and couldn't find anything, and this isn't like we didn't find anything interesting. I mean we can't find anything..." Mollie walked over to her laptop continuing " Beacon Hills isn't on any map, according to the web, it's like we don't even exist... " Trevor looked at them with the same confused expression that the two teens had on earlier. He walked up to Mollie's laptop to see for himself.

" How can Beacon Hills not exist on any map, I-I mean that has to be impossible right? " The three looked back and forth from one another. Their heads snapped due to the other three friends rushing through Mollies bedroom door out of breath.

" Why are you guys out of breath? " Zach questioned giving the three a strange look.

" we. ran as. fast. oh my god. hold on. " Josh was trying to say but was completely out of breath.

" We ran here from the driveway really fast. " Ashton said walking into Mollie's room with a bowl of cereal. The six other teens looked over at Ashton with puzzled looks.

" Did you really just- ya know what, nevermind. But guys this is big." Mollie, Trevor, and Zach explained to the four teens everything that they just found out. How Beacon Hills doesn't have history to how their small town doesn't show up on any map at all. It took them a while to actually believe what they were saying, Zach had shown them the computer and all the "research" that the two had done before the six friends coming into Mollies room.

" So Beacon Hills just doesn't exist? " Hailey questioned after the three explained to them what was going on.

" Do you guys see why I said it was urgent! This is insane ho-how can our town just not pop up on any map, I don't get how we can't find Beacon anywhere, How is this possible, oh my god what if we don't exist, li-Like what if people from California don't know where we are, what if-" Mollie was cut off by Ashton, he put his hands on either side of her shoulders.

" Molls, you're rambling. I know this whole thing sounds crazy but- but maybe there's an explanation to all this. Ashton tried calming Mollie down by rubbing her arms. All seven of the teens tried their hardest that night to try and find answers but they had no luck. They all fell asleep in Mollies room sprawled out everywhere with blankets.

Stiles and Lydia walked up the stairs into Mollie's room to see seven sleeping teens. " Stiles, make sure to text their parents I think they're all knocked out. " Lydia said with a small smile while looking at all the teens remembering times when they were little and all friends.

Mollie and Zach spent the rest of the weekend asking their parents about the history of Beacon Hills, they didn't get very far with that either. The Stilinski girl's parents told Mollie and Zach that they knew nothing about Beacon, the Hale parents said the same thing. So as the two classmates walked into class on Monday morning all they had to show for their presentation was the year that Beacon Hills was founded and made a town, they added a few facts of their own, like how Beacon Hills doesn't have wolves. They ended up getting a D-, but hey at least they passed.

" I can't believe James actually gave us a D-! We told her our problem and she didn't believe us! Now I'm gonna fail History. " Mollie finished with a groan walking out her last period with Zach. The two had sort of bonded a little after the whole project incident, Zach was still not allowed to call Mollie by her nickname though.

" We passed through... are you failing History? " Mollie looked over at Zach as they approached Mollies locker. She nodded slowly while putting her books into her locker while grabbing her clothes for practice. " I have a B, if you want help I can always tutor you. " Zach offered with a small smile.

" I might have to take you up on that offer, but right now if I don't go change I'm gonna be late for practice. But um text me when you wanna study, yeah? "

" Yeah for sure, see ya later Stilinski. "

" See ya later Hale. " Mollie said with a small laugh and made her way to the girls' locker room. Mollie said a quick " Hello " to some girls on her team as she passed them in the locker room and made her way to the second to last row of lockers to change into her spandex and her volleyball t-shirt. She grabbed her knee pads, in case they do more diving drills, and grabbed her water bottle walking into the gym with Lizzie and Hailey.

" How did your presentation go? " Lizzie asked while bumping the ball over to Hailey.

" Terrible, we got a D-, even after we told James we couldn't find anything! " Mollie finished off her sentence rolling her eyes.

" I'm sorry Molls. " Hailey gave Mollie a small smile. The rest of the practice consisted of laps around the lacrosse field outside, with the lacrosse players.

Mollie hooped into the front seat of Trevor's bright red jeep. The Stilinski siblings made their way home after a twenty-minute drive. They ran through the door and said a quick hello to their mom and ran up the stairs to Trevor's room. Mollie sat on his blue plaid comforter while Trevor grabbed his laptop and sat next to her. The two were determined to find out why Beacon Hills didn't " exist ".

About an hour later Trevor had suggested the idea to go out and get some food. Mollie grabbed her purse and met Trevor in his car and they drove off to Subway. " Hey, do you think you could drive me to Zachs in about an hour? " Mollie looked over at Trevor waiting for his answer while taking a bite of a Cheeto.

" Why? " Trevor said barely audible due to his mouth being full of food.

Mollie looked at him with disgust. " Dude, mouth closed. Gross. Zach's gonna tutor me, for history, we agreed I'd go to his house. Trevor agreed and the siblings finished their food and headed home so Mollie could grab her bag. She texted Zach and told him she was on her way. The car ride there was consisted of the two talking about how sports is going and making fun of each other. It was getting kind of dark at around five due to it being fall. Trevor said by to Mollie and drove off before she could make her way up Hale's long driveway.

Mollie turned on her flashlight on her phone so she could see a little clearer in front of her, in the distance she heard a twig snap. Mollie noticed but kept walking, she assumed it was a squirrel and thought nothing of it. A few seconds later Mollie heard a twig snap again, but this time a lot closer. " What the hell? " Mollie said quietly and looked behind her. Ten feet behind her in between two trees Mollie saw two glowing red eyes. She panicked and ran the rest of the way up Zach's driveway. She heard the animal getting closer by the second and she was really starting to panic now. She arrived at Zach's front door and knocked and screamed trying to get him to the door as fast as possible. " ZACH PLEASE HURRY OPEN THE DOOR! " Mollie turned around and screamed even louder. The animal was right five feet behind getting closer and closer. She heard low growling before Zach opened the door just in time. Mollie ran into his chest and closed her eyes, maybe she was going crazy but she saw something and that something was chasing her.

" Mollie, what's wrong? Are you okay? " Zach shut the door quickly ad wrapped his arms around her so she knew she was safe. For about ten minutes Mollie stayed in Zach's arms crying and freaking out.

After calming down Mollie thought she was ready to speak without breaking down again. " There was something following me. Trevor dropped me off and I had to go through the gate so I started walking and heard a twig snap, I kept walking and the-then I heard it again. I turned around and saw a big i-i don't even know but it had bright red eyes and it stared at me so I ran, and it chased me and it got faster and faster, and I got to your door and it was so close and you know the rest.

Mollie and Zach thought and tried for the rest of the night to figure out what the animal was. Zach had offered Mollie to stay the night and she was more than glad to take up the offer. After getting to know Zach again this past week has changed Mollie's view, maybe he's not as bad as she thought. Mollie fell asleep in Zach's bed that night after sending a quick text to her family group chat about where she'd be. Zach on the other hand was busy downstairs laying in his makeshift bed he made on the couch, he was texting his mom and dad and telling him about what had happened to Mollie.

Mollie had no clue what that animal was, but Zach knew exactly what it was he just didn't know why he was here. He didn't fall asleep that night, he was too worried that there was an alpha back in Beacon Hills but this time, he didn't know who he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922 114 30
*COMPLETED* Two girls find themselves back at Beacon Hills, their childhood home, and discover secrets that weren't shared, such as their one friend...
8.7K 305 24
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ | โ I will protect you until my dying breath. And every lifetime after that. โž They just can't catch a break. Ol...
21.8K 1K 12
It's their last year in high school and they all make plans for the future. This makes them remember the loved ones they lost along the way. The one'...
1.5K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...