by order of the fucking peaky...

By thatpeakybauthor

What would happen if another Shelby sister was tossed into the mix? Meet Charlotte Shelby, baby sister to Art... More

:)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
this is random
The Jesus Twins
new book
qq
S6
REWRITE
ITS UP

39

8K 123 6
By thatpeakybauthor

"Help we need fucking help, my cousins been shot" Charlie yells carrying Michael into the hospital, instantly being surrounded by doctors who put him on a gurney, wheeling him away, as she walked beside, holding his bloodied hand in hers. "Poll, will be here soon" Charlie assures as  the doctors usher her out the room. 

-

"Isaiah, where are the kids?" Charlie exclaims noticing her husband coming into the husband with her  brothers, her aunt, diego and harrison and 2 peaky boys. "They're with Lizzie, Linda, Scudboat, Lovelock, Fred, Charlie, Finn, Ada, Curly, Chris and Ollie." Isaiah tells her, "where's Michael?" Tommy asks and Charlie leads the group through the hospital, "in there" Charlotte says, "how is he?" Harrison questions, "he's- he should make it" Charlotte says and Polly rushes forwards hitting her, Charlotte catching her hands as Polly sobs, "you can take 2 bullets for that fucking bastard but not for your other brother or cousin?" Polly exclaims continuing her attack, "Poll, fucking 'ell, get off of her" Arthur says dragging the older woman off, "she shot the pricks Dad. Thats why they're here" Polly shouts, "he would've died either way Polly" Tommy speaks, as Isaiah hugs his wife to his chest, "how many shots?" Polly asks, "3 to the right lower abdomen" Charlie replies. 

-

The family were gathered in their childhood home kitchen, sat round the table waiting for Tommy to show himself, currently Charlie was stood with Isaiahs arms wrapped comfortingly around her from behind, the kids were with Scudboat, Harrison and Diego in the other room. They were safe, apart from maybe Tommy, there weren't three other people she'd trust so much with her kids.

"John is dead. Esme has gone on the road with the Lees. She's taken the kids, Michael is badly wounded they say its 60/40 in his favour" Tommy speaks as he walks into the room, "there's no number, there's no percentages. So the hand, the hand beneath him stops him falling. Spoke to someone.. my son will live" Polly says waving him off with her cigarette. "Michael and John were shot because we killed someone. Vicenta Changretta, his son Luca has come to take revenge. Men from New York and Sicily in Birmingham. These men will not leave our city until our whole family is dead. Thats how it works, an eye for an eye. It's called vendetta" Tommy informs, "yeah, well. The bullets been written. When the time comes, and it will come. Me as the oldest brother, will put this bullet into his fucking head." Arthur says placing a bullet on the table. "Theres been some bad blood between us" Tommy says eyeing his sister who starts laughing, "understatement of the year" 

"Until this business is settled we stay together. We stay here. Small Heath, Bordesley, Hay Mills down to Greet. We know every face, every man is a soldier in this army. These men are professionals and they're good at what they do, so we're gonna need more than we have. I sent a message to Aberama Gold." Tommy tells them. "No, no. Tom. I'll get you 50 Lee boys. Good men, Tom" Johnny Dogs replies, "i don't need good men for this, Johnny, i need bad men." Tommy says, "Tommy, his people are fucking savages. You know, heathens, Tom. They don't even let them in the fair, so they come and steal our horses. You know, stealing from their own, Tom" Johnny speaks. 

"So this is the plan Thomas? This is the plan? Bullet with a name on, and help from a bunch of savages" Polly scoffs, "Pol, its called going on the offensive" Charlotte pipes in, earning a bunch of surprised looks apart from Ada who smirked, things were slightly normal. "Whose side are you on?" Polly questions, "i'm on the side that avenges my fucking brother, i don't fucking care who helps, as long as it gets done" Charlotte answers. 

"I've spoken to Moss. He's putting out word, eyes, and ears so we can find them. The truth is the police are busy with the revolution. Moss says they're expecting strikes and riots when the weather gets warm and the Bolsheviks are planning to-" "The Bolsheviks couldn't plan a fucking picnic. He's reading the wrong papers" Ada interrupts, "Ada! Real or not real the coppers don't give a flying fuck about us, all right?" Tommy shouts, "wander what thats like" Charlie mutters to Isaiah. "Which means that here today in this room, we have to agree to end this war between us. Take a vote" Thomas says eyes piercing into his youngest sister. "Peace" Arthur says sipping his drink, "i wasn't apart of this, but, peace" Ada speaks, "peace" Lizzie nods, "peace" Uncle Charlie agrees.

"Peace" Finn talks, "shut up Finn" Arthur says, "why can't i say peace?" Finn asks Charlie, "Arthur, let him have his say. He's 19." Charlie says, "my sons not here to speak, so i'll speak on his behalf. Truce." Polly tells them, "five for peace, two for truce" Tommy counts all eyes turning to the youngest Shelby sister, who was biting her thumb nail in thought, her blue eyes meeting Tommys as she eyes him up and down. "Respite" Charlotte says, moving her hand away from her mouth, and Tommy nods. "Lets get on with this war then" Tommy says walking off. 

"What the fuck does that mean?" Arthur asks his sister, who chugs her drink, "postponed, a hiatus" Charlie replies, exiting to go see her sons who were laughing at Diego whilst Harrison looked embarrassed to be related to him and Scudboat just looked unamused.

-

"Lottie, can you come here?" Tommy questions pulling her out of her conversation with Jeremiah. "What is it?" Charlotte asks walking away from the crowd with her brother, "when the time comes don't be alarmed alright, i suspect there's some low level gangsters surrounding tryna make a name for themselves, but this place is crowded by Aberams men, a shot is fired, it will be our side. Alright" Tommy tells her, and she nods, going to walk away but he catches her hand, "im sorry, for everything, im so fucking sorry okay, but i need you now Lottie, i fucking need you. I always need you. This year has been fucking hell. I love you, of course i care for you, you're my baby sister. I fucked up, i know i did, but im fucking begging you, i don't know how to do this without you" Tommy pleads, she had him wrapped round her finger, big bad Thomas Shelby was begging and pleading. That was a privilege no-one else would get. Not Arthur. Not Ada. Not Finn. Not Polly. Grace wouldn't have even gotten that. 

"I said respite didn't i?" Charlie says, taking deep breaths, all she wanted was to embrace him, he looked so broken, he knows he was wrong. She'd already forgiven him, she wants to let him in, to comfort him, but how? How could she trust him? Yes, she'd forgiven him, he was truly sorry, but she couldn't forget. She told herself thats why she was pulling away, she couldn't trust him. But she did, that's the issue, she trusted he knew what he was doing, she trusted that he had a plan. She trusted him, even though she shouldn't. She forgave him, even though she shouldn't. She loved him, of course she did, he was her brother. 

"Come here" Charlie says hugging him, making him freeze, quickly recovering holding her close, kissing her temple. "Now, lets get this done. For John" Charlotte says, "For John" he repeats with a small smile as she walked off to stand with Finn.

"This is how John wanted to go. On this smoke, and the truth is, we died together once before. Arthur, me, Danny Whizzbang, Freddie Thorne, Jeremiah, Harrison, and John. We were cut off from the retreat. No bullets left, waiting for the Prussian cavalry to come and finish us off. And while we waited Jeremiah suggested we sang In the Bleak Midwinter. But we were spared, the enemy never came, we all agreed. That everything after that was extra. And when our time came, we'd all remember-" Tommy says, "you'd remember that God spared you, but what did you do with that extra time, eh Thomas?" Polly interrupts, and he ignores her stepping to the side next to Jeremiah as Arthur lit the caravan alight. Everyone watching as the caravan went up in flames. 

When all of a sudden a gunshot rang and everyone but Charlie, Arthur and Thomas ducked for cover, reaching for their guns, "do not return fire! I repeat do not return fire!" Tommy yells. "The men doing the firing are on our side, i took the trouble of getting an invitation to Aberama Gold." Tommy tells them as everyone gets back onto their feet. "Oh fuck! Now its begun" Johnny swears, "you put us out in the open on purpose, to use Johns funeral as some sort of fucking beacon." Polly exclaims angrily at her nephew, "we were never in any danger Polly" Arthur replies. "Finn! Diego! Go to the yard and light the fires" Tommy orders as Polly comes storming towards him, "you set a trap with us as fucking bait" she yells, pointing over at a group riding over on horses, "who's dead?" Polly questions. "Our enemies" Charlotte tells her. "Oh not this again. The two of you fucking scheming" Polly says, "who's dead?" she repeats, "some no good fucking italians who heard about the vendetta, and tried to make a fucking name for themselves, that who" Tommy answers, "you used your own brothers funeral. When did we vote on this eh?" Polly asks.

"Curly, get a boat ready to take the bodies to the city, and another boat for anyone, anyone who wants no more part in this. Cause this is how its gonna be" Tommy shouts and Polly walks away scoffing. "I'm not staying here Arthur, i'm going home" Linda says following in the direction of Polly, "oh yeah, homes 57 Watery Lane. You go there and lock the doors" Arthur says holding the key up, but she ignores him walking away, sighing Ada snatches the key following the other ladies. As the men on the horse stop in front of them a long haired grey man, leading them "500 hundred each, 1000 for the brace. Where do you want them?" Aberama says, "Charlie, Isaiah take them to the yard" Tommy bosses and the two nod, leading the horses down the hillside. 

-

"I just took a look around, i like this place. Fire for melting silver, canal to get it away. How much?" Aberama says approaching the 2 eldest Shelby brothers and Charlotte. "Nothing you see here is for sale, Mr Gold" Tommy replies, inhaling on his cigarette. "Everything is for sale. You tell Mr Strong, i'm going to buy his yard." Aberama tells him. "This yard has been in his family since they settled." Tommy says, "but i've decided to make it part of our deal" Aberama speaks. 

Charlotte recognised these guys, their looks, their voices, she just couldn't remember why, catching the kids eye, she gives him a questioning look as he nudges the older one nodding in her direction.

"Charlie, come here" Tommy calls for his Uncle, seeing the way the two were eyeing his sister. "We are going to spin a coin for your yard" Tommy tells him, "you're what?" Charlie says, "if its heads, Abbie here takes this whole place, with my blessing. But if its tails, i fuck your daughter Mr Gold" Tommy offers, making Arthur laugh, as Charlotte struggles to keep a straight face, still trying to pinpoint the guys, the younger one had obviously recognised her based on the looks her was giving her. "Esmeralda, the eldest, the prettiest. I'll have her. So make her part of the deal and spin against the yard" Tommy says, "Tom. For fucks sake" Charlie groans, "here, you toss the coin Mr. Gold" Tommy says throwing a coin in his direction, which he catches, eyeing it in his hand, a smirk working its way onto his face. "Don't laugh. The coin toss is sacred, right Arthur, Lottie?" Tommy tells him, "sacred" the two siblings reply simultaneously. "You toss that coin, you take the bet before witnesses and if i win" Tommy speaks "then we'll insist that the full terms of this agreement wager are fulfilled" Arthur continues. "Toss the coin Mr. Gold" Charlotte instructs, and they make eye contact the corner of his lip tugging into a smirk, "you really don't remember us do you kitty cat?" the young  dark-haired man says and she breaks contact with the older one, "should i?" Charlotte questions making the two laugh, "it was quite memorable, if im being honest lion" Aberama tells her, and Lottie places a hand on Tommys arm to calm him down, "Lion?" Charlotte repeats trying to think of who called her that, it was ringing through her mind, Brighton. The old lady. The two gypsies that helped. Invited her to their barbecue. The unconscious body she tripped over falling onto her own knife. 

"It wasn't that funny" Charlotte replies, and they shake their heads laughing, "it really, really was" Aberama teases, "umm, Leah?" Arthur questions, "how'd you know these guys?" Bonnie asks her, "they're my brothers, Tom, Arthur, they're the ones that helped with the old lady mugger, when i fell over the body onto the knife" Charlie clears up, "that was true?" Arthur says, "yeah, and it was fucking hilarious" Bonnie says. 

"Enough. Toss the coin Mr. Gold" Tommy says loudly. "No, no wager today. But with this penny, i will buy a flower to put on your grave. When the time comes" Aberama replies placing the coin in his coat, "and before that time comes, don't ever disrespect my friends or their valued property... we missed Christmas, lets have it now. Peace on earth, goodwill to all men" Tommy toasts raising his flask and walking off.

"So this is the sort of trouble you were running away from last time? On that lovely white horse" Aberama questions Charlotte, who nods. Leading them to the table, sitting next to Isaiah who places an arm round her shoulders, glaring at Bonnie, who smirks amused. "Toast to my brother, John, raise your glasses. All of you." Arthur says handing Charlie a glass, "John Shelby" Arthur toasts and they all raise their glasses, "cheers"

Hearing three pairs of heels on stones, Charlie turns seeing Ada, Lizzie and Polly being escorted into the yard, Ada and Lizzie coming straight to the table Polly pausing, to light a cigarette, seeing Tommy gaze on her, she nods her head in their aunts direction, he just shrugs, 'go and talk to her' Charlie mouths, and he sighs pushing himself from his chair going over to their aunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.5K 27
"So now that you've stopped fighting, what do you want?" "Peace." *bucky barnes x oc* *set during TFATWS - diverges from plot* *18+ warning - specif...
39.6K 973 11
Opposites always attract, even in a fairy kingdown where she is a dark fairy and he is a charming Specialist. sky of eraklyon x oc fate: the winx sag...
31.3K 1.3K 47
Stephano had everything he ever wanted in life, except for a mate. After a decade of loneliness, he feels forsaken. Lost in a world where everybody m...
781K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...