Crow Flies Straight

By KuroEngel_OG

After several years traveling the world, running away from her problems, it's time to make peace with the pas... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Next Day
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Bullet Proof
Chapter 6: Tank Girl
Chapter 7: Cheeky Bastard
Chapter 8: Once Was
Chapter 9: Brotherly Love
Chapter 10: Flirty Visitor
Chapter 11: Reznik & Swimming
Chapter 12: Closet Sex
Chapter 13: BBQ Continued
Chapter 14: NOT CANNON
Chapter 15: Crashed Hard
Chapter 16: Spoiled Bitc...brat
Chapter 17: Tattoo Trails
Chapter 18: Demon Whisperer
Chapter 19: Real Truths
Chapter 20: Demonness & Toddlers
Chapter 21: Invincible Tech
Chapter 22: To Ireland
Chapter 23: Night Invaders
Chapter 24: Silent Stars
Chapter 25: Anxiety Overload
Chapter 26: Volcano Kitty
Chapter 27: Shit+Fan
Chapter 28: Going Golfing
Chapter 29: Rain Song
Chapter 30: 1 & Only
Chapter 31: Happy Date
Chapter 32: Missing
Chapter 33: The Condor
Chapter 34: The Rescue
Hey you. Yeah you!
Happy Ending ~ Part 1
Juice Ending ~ Part 1
Juice Ending ~ Part 2

Happy Ending ~ Part 2

156 3 0
By KuroEngel_OG

Two months later and it was Christmas. Kitty didn't have much of a bump this time, to her delight, because carrying around two of Happy's demon spawns (that she loves dearly) at the same time was like they were using her insides as punching bags and it was not fun. But this pregnancy seemed to be doing better.

The twins, as well as the rest of the club's kids were at their 'grandma' Gemma and Nero's place for the night so that everyone could gather and make ready for Santa to show up. Then everyone would get together in the morning for breakfast and presents there with the kids. This left the parents with empty houses and Kitty planned to take full advantage of that fact.

Happy had been in the living room watching cartoons and Kitty just smiled at him. Even when the kids aren't home he still watches cartoons. But she wanted his attention, because she was horny as fuck and needed to be thoroughly satisfied by her husband... even if they had sex about 4 times earlier that day, and in fact only just finished a previous round about two hours or so ago. It didn't matter to her how many times they did it earlier that day, because she needed him now. She walks out in front of Happy wearing just a black lace camisole top and her matching thong, sashaying her hips seductively as she lays sideways down on the white fur rug that was in front of the fireplace and Christmas tree.

(Pretend she's got a slight baby bump 😜)

Happy was thoroughly involved in his cartoons when something in black and with immaculately smooth skin caught the corner of his eye as it walked in front of him causing them to shift to look at the movement and his pupils to instantly dilate while his eyebrows and his dick began to rise upward at what he saw.

"Little kitten, what are you doing?" He rasped out, leaning forward from his reclined back position and plopping his sock covered feet back on the floor from the coffee table he had them propped up on, making sure to shift his dick as to not pinch it between the folds of his now tight jeans, while he turned the TV off. Kitty just sat there looking sad and only barely glanced up at him through her long dark lashes and laid completely down, face still towards him as she sighed heavily, touching her slightly round stomach, "Nothing, I was just a little cold while I was all alone in the bedroom so I figured I'd warm up by the fire." He felt a smile try to sneak up onto his lips but he held it off. She should write porn stories cause what she just said as her reasoning was cheesy as hell, he mused... but he was going to go along with it because he knew she was needing some of his big vitamin D, and he oh so rapturously was going to give it to her. "Oh really? Then why didn't you put some clothes on? I was trying to enjoy my cartoons woman." He got up and walked over towards her feet and stood there, arms crossed with him trying to look annoyed and menacing.

She pouted out her lip and caressed her hands along her body slow and tantalizingly, and his dick was throbbing. "I do have clothes on though." He sighed in fake anger as he uncrossed his arms and knelt down on the floor so he could hover over her body with his. He pulled on the strap of her top and raised a brow, "You call this clothing?" She was slowly wiggling her body under his now, her hands finding their way to the hem of his shirt and under it. His skin twitched under the touch of her warm fingers as he glared at her playfully. She nodded her head causing him to reach up with his hand and grabbed her jaw roughly, "Use your words little kitten." He let go of her face and moved his hand down to his side.

She smiled as she continued to eye fuck him from under her lashes and touch his hot, tight, tattooed, muscle laden flesh with her fingers, "Yes my sexy husband, I do call these clothes." He growled as he grabbed his knife out and brought it up to her face showing her the sharp blade, she only continued to smile, "Then I guess I'm going to have to educate you on what clothes are little kitten." He slid the blade very lightly along her jaw, down her throat and across her collarbone until it moved under the strap and easily sliced it off.

She gasped as her breast was released and she grabbed onto his arm that was holding him up. She bit her lip as he slowly moved over to the other strap and cut that one off too. "Mmm Feliz..." she whimpered as she ran her hand up his arm and along the back of his neck while he moved the knife down slowly against her body teasingly, while avoiding cutting her of course and avoiding her little bump (because she and the cargo in the bump were very, very precious to him and he was only doing it to tantalize his woman, not harm her) as his lips followed the path the knife made, except he did make sure to leave plenty of kisses to the bump that held his child. When he reached her panties he leaned back up and slid the knife in and began to slice through the thin fabric with ease.

Within seconds he had his gorgeous pregnant wife naked in their living room, and she looked absolutely radiant. Glowing even. He sat up on his haunches so that he could take off his shirt, and as he did so, he could feel her beautiful slender fingers working on undoing his buckle on his pants. Once he got his shirt off he grabbed her hand and removed it causing her to pout. He just chuckled at her as he quickly removed his offending clothes. Once he pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time, his dick spring free with a bounce. "Is this what you want little kitten?" He asked while stroking himself a little bit as he crawled back over on top of her.

She nodded and he just growled at the lack of her words making her whimper, "Yes, please give me your thick cock baby. I need it inside me sooooo badly." Her body was writhing under his, trying to get any form of contact between their bodies. It was like as if she was in heat and couldn't get enough.

He leaned in and kissed her lips passionately while he rubbed the head of his dick against her super wet slit. "Fucking hell, so fucking wet for me. Such a naughty little kitten." He hissed out through clenched teeth as he pressed his dick's head against her hole but pulled back before it went in. She whined, "Stop teasing me Happy... please I need you." He smirked, "You need me?" He ignored her pleas while he teased her lips with his as he continued to torture her pussy with acting like he was going to push on in but doesn't. Her arms were wrapped around him and digging her nails into his back hard, "Yes, please! Please I need my husband's cock in meoooooohhhhh!" She was begging when he suddenly slammed into her making her moan out in pleasure all because as soon as she said she needed her husband's dick, his possessive side took over and he gave her what she wanted. "So fucking beautiful." He whispered as he looked at her face making all those different sexy looks while he began to push in and out of her slow and sensually.

He knew she was wanting to just be fucked, and fucked hard but he wanted to savor this overly heightened arousal she had. It was even more heightened than normal, which is saying a lot. He made sure to not put too much pressure on her stomach while he rocked his body against hers. She was moaning and holding onto him tightly. "Oh fuck, you feel so good... yes, yes mmm fuck your wife's pussy.."

It didn't take long for her to cum all over his dick, but he just kept on going, wanting to make her feel thoroughly fucked. She ended up cumming a few more times when he started to pick up his pace to finally send his load deep inside her. "FUUUUUCK!" He growled out as he still thrusted to make sure to ride out the release while she bit his shoulder as her final orgasm erupted causing him to growl.

When they were finished and caught up on breath, Happy looked down at his shoulder and saw the slightly broken skin but mostly just red and turning dark colored where she had bit him, "Fuck Kitty, did you have to bite me so hard?" He touched it and hissed when it stung before looking at her as she had a cheeky smile on her overly swollen but still very kissable lips, "Hmm well then maybe if you didn't fuck me so good I wouldn't have." She winked and got up from the floor in which he smacked her ass as she passed making her stop in her tracks as a moan escaped and she looked at him with seductive devious eyes, "Don't tempt me Lowman." She purred before walking off with a sway of her widened hips. He growled as he grew hard again and ran after her, she had gone into the laundry room to get some clean, warm clothes, so he picked her up and placed her on the dryer for another round.

"Happy what the...?" She never got to finish what she was saying before his mouth was latched into hers, making her moan as his dick easily slid back into her tender and cum soaked pussy. Her moans increased in volume as he thrusted into her hard and fast. She pulled away from his mouth so she could breathe as he fucked her near viciously and he panted out heated breaths. They have had sex in every single room of this house, as well as on nearly every surface but the laundry room wasn't one of his favorites... in fact it was the only room he didn't like at all and he was growing frustrated at how the machine was getting in the way and hindering him from really fucking his wife just how she likes... how he loves to do.

"Fuck this shit!" He growled out as he wrapped her around him, his cock still firmly inside her as he picked her up and walked her towards their bedroom. It was cliché to always do it in the bedroom but, that's where he did his best work and could really get Kitty into some nice positions. He laid both of them down on the bed, kissing her the whole way there and letting his dick shifted inside her lovingly. Yes it was cliché, but there was also just something so, perfect, about making love to your Old Lady, your wife, whom you love and cherish with all your sadistic killing heart, in your marital bed... whoooooo just so happens to be carrying your child. Well for Happy it was perfect, so fuck what anyone else would say or think.

After he got her somewhat satisfied for a moment, he pulled out of her while groaning because for fucks sake did her pussy feel absolutely amazing around his cock and if he could, he'd let it live inside her forever. He lifted her up easily, loving how lightweight she was without having to be a damn toothpick, and laid her gently onto her stomach, being extra careful of it. "Slide your leg up baby." He had tapped on the leg he wanted her to shift into a bent position as his hand went up around her neck gently cradling it as he leaned in and kissed up the bare side of her neck.

Once he reached her ear he had been shifting his lower body inwards towards her and his hard cock slid easily back into its warm and wet home causing her to gasp out a happy moan as her arm gave out from under her.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

That round of sex was just as loving as the round in the living room, and his beautiful wife seemed satisfied after he yet again finished inside her. She was a little noodle legged but she got up and put on his shirt that he left in the living room and when she came back in, his cock hardened up once again. She just looked absolutely gorgeous to him and he couldn't help it. She crawled up the bed towards him like the damn minx she was, gave him a kiss and snuggled down into him. "Night baby. Love you."

She knew he was hard again, it was only obvious but she was playing with him by that damn smirk that was plastered on her face as she attempted to play like she was going to sleep. "Oh like hell you're going to sleep baby momma, you got me like this after interrupting my cartoons so you have to take care of it." He said as he rolled her onto her back, her eyes popping open to look at him as he grabbed her legs and placed them around him so he could be snuggly between them.

His cock was already centered on her swollen hole as if it was magnetized and just automatically found it, while he shifted her into position. She looked up at him and pouted, "But Feliz, I'm so tired now... cant you let your pregnant wife rest a little?" She was using her playful tone so he just smirked, "Nope." And shoved himself right into her. Her back arched some as his cock filled her already thoroughly fucked swollen pussy while her nails dug into his flesh and her gasped moans filled the room.

Happy growled at the feel of his cock sinking back into its favorite place while removing his shirt from his wife's beautifully perfect body, "You always look and sound so fucking sexy when you react to my dick entering your beautifully tight pussy, little kitten." She looked at him with her lust and love filled, half lidded eyes as she moaned out a little purr for him. Happy slowly began to rock his hips into hers, making her moan out in agonized teasing. "Oh fuck Hap, don't torture me!" Her head flew farther into the bed as her body arched towards his.

She was practically curved like a bow making her almost nearly sitting in his lap as his thrusting never picked up pace and she tried to urge him on. He refused and in fact by her bending so nicely for him, it allowed him access to her even more ample and sensitive breasts. He latched his hungry mouth onto the left fatty mound's point that was begging for it, and when he did she cried out his name in pleasure as she suddenly came all over him. She was just so damn sensitive, he loved it!

The nails of one of her hands was digging into his scalp, which he enjoyed, as his hips sped up just a tiny bit more while digging even deeper inside her. "Fuck you're so sensitive baby. I fucking love it!" He rasped while his mouth moved to the right fatty breast to then latch onto that nipple and give it the same treatment. This too made her cum yet again as he was just like fucking magic to her body.

It made her almost too sensitive now and she began to push him away by his thigh while shaking her head from side to side, "No more, I can't Happy, I can't!" She whimpered out but all he did was smirk, "You can little kitten, and you will." He pulled back from her so he could watch his cock disappear inside her soaked, deliciously swollen cunt, then reappear to only repeat its action all over again in euphoric, sloppy gushy sounding succession, while his thumb found its way onto her angry and very sensitive clit.

Her body was so worn out that when he touched her nub before even beginning his torture upon it, she screamed while her body began to shake in over sensitivity while her hands gripped onto one of his thighs and the other onto his wrist of the hand that was assaulting her bundle of nerves.

"No no no more!" He didn't respond only smiled while watching his wife shatter with overly pleasured stimuli while thrusting even harder and a little bit faster. Happy could feel his own imminent release as he engorged himself in the sight of her breaking under his torment that he so greatly enjoys. Once a sadist, always a sadist. He loves breaking people with his bloody torture methods, and he absolutely loves breaking his woman with his erotic methods. And ironically, she absolutely loves it too (even though she cries out for him to stop).

Kitty had squirted two more times making her body shake even more violently as she tried to remove herself from him as her mind and body was completely destroyed, but she only continued to be fucked by her sadistic, sexy, loving husband. Just as he began to really fuck her hard, his orgasm right there about to erupt, Happy closed his eyes and growled out a really loud "Fuck Kitty!" while his cock began to coat her insides with its thick flood of cum once again.

As he kept slightly rocking his dick into her, making her pussy milk his cock of its final batch of cum, he rubbed her clit even harder and she silently screamed while she squirted once more all over them both.

When Happy had finally slowed down his movements to a slightly jerking stop as his dick was now extra sensitive and it made his body jerk while trying to remove himself from her, he noticed she wasn't saying anything or moving. He looked up in a sudden panic, 'had he pushed too far that time?' but soon saw that she was still breathing, just having been fucked so good that she literally passed out into a sex coma. He chuckled to himself as he laid down next to her, pulled their covers over them both and just cuddled her sleeping body into his. "Merry Christmas Katherine Lowman." He placed a gentle kiss to the crown of her head while he laid his hand on her stomach and chuckled, "Sorry kiddo, didn't mean to rattle the cage too much, but your momma loves daddy's cock." Then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep with a devious smirk on his lips.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Seven months later and beautiful Marisol Daina Lowman was born. She had Happy's skin coloring but Kitty's eyes like Miguel and she instantly had everyone wrapped around her little fingers. She was officially the most precious gift the whole club had ever had, as everyone wanted to spend time with her, even her older brothers. But three kids wasn't enough for Happy, cause he wanted to make sure Kitty gave him a bunch more. Not only did he enjoy making love to his wife, but he found himself turned on even more by a pregnant woman. Though it wasn't just any pregnant woman, no, it had to be Kitty. And of course it couldn't be anyone else's baby she is to carry, it had to be his... not that she would willingly let anyone else impregnate her obviously. Hell, maybe it wasn't a pregnant woman kink at all, maybe it was just a Kitty kink? Cause no matter what she did or how she looked, he was completely enthralled with her and would make sure to give his wife his lovin' every night that he could, and most times more than four times.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Sure enough right around Marisol's first birthday, Kitty told Happy that she was pregnant yet again and he was ecstatic. Unfortunately mamá Lowman, never got to see little babies Marcelina Debora Lowman and Marcos Damian Lowman be born (which both came out looking like mini Happy's, just one a female version) because she had passed away of old age, thankfully it wasn't her sickness that took her and she did get to spend her remaining years surrounded by her loved ones but especially her 3 grand babies that she smothered with so much love.

Kitty had convinced Happy to let her get her tubes tied because after that second round of twins (which she didn't even know twins ran in either side of their families let alone possible to have two sets like that) she was afraid she would be getting too old, as her body wasn't bouncing back as well as she would have liked anymore and she just wanted to spend time with the little ones they already had... 5 kids under 5 was more than enough. Happy didn't want to agree because he wanted an army of little Happy/Kitty kids to terrorize the world, but he loved Kitty immensely and would do whatever he could to make sure she was happy, even if that meant giving up his pregnant Kitty kink.

Anyone who knew Happy Lowman, enforcer for the Sons of Anarchy, the Tacoma Killer who would torture or kill anyone without a care, would never have thought that he was actually a big softy at heart and a deeply rooted family man. He loved his family dearly and they loved him. If he wasn't doing club stuff, he was at home with his wife and kids, enjoying married family life and the club knew not to encroach too much on Happy and Kitty's personal family time or else they would have a very pissed off and vocally unhappy Kitty to deal with, which would also mean a violently pissed off Happy too, because if "momma-kitty" was upset, "daddy-Lowman" wasn't getting any pussy and that made him a very cranky killer.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Things in the club changed over time as all things do. They still had issues with other clubs or law at times, but nothing that really caused chaos for their lives allowing nearly all of its members to focus on more important things like family. What did changed the club the most was the deaths of Bobby and Gemma.

Bobby was always like the doting mother hen to the group and he and Kitty had grown close over their love of baking and kids. Sadly, it was his lifestyle that caught up with him and a heart attack took him in his sleep from his club and family. That meant Chibs was now VP and like all things in life, time keeps moving forward but whenever someone mentioned Bobby or his baked goodies, or even when an Elvis song came on, the whole club would mourn for the loss. Kitty tried her damnedest to make his recipes as he had taught her, and they were close but could never be Bobby Munson's, and that was ok. Forever gone but never forgotten.

Gemma's death was horrible and while she was a manipulating bitch, no one deserved the death she received.

She had got into a fight with Tara, who she had gone to talk out of attempting to take Jax's sons away from him out of spite of her relationship with the male doctor failing and Jax not taking her back, but Gemma didn't see the knife in her hands until it was shoved right in her heart through where her scar was. When she fell, Tara proceeded to stab her more and cut her in pure hatred and rage. Needless to say that when Tara was arrested and tried, she found herself locked up in prison, on Death Row cause of the brutality of the killing and the fact that it had been recorded as Jax had a nanny cam installed in his house (after Abel was kidnapped when he was a baby), that Tara hadn't known about. Jax had only went to the sentencing to speak his peace and make sure she got what she deserved, and never looked back.

Unfortunately Jax was never quite the same after the woman he had thought he had been in love with since he was a teen until the moment he found out she was having an affair, who was also the mother to one of his kids, killed his mother so viciously, but thankfully since he had Kitty around to keep his head straight when he needed a sounding board outside of club brothers, he was able to hold on and keep going for the club and his boys, who both later prospected with the club as well.

Eventually as things went on, more people passed away, just as time itself has an inkling to make happen. Chibs being the next to go. His ability to ride had started to wane as his eyesight was failing fast but he hid it, and in the end, it caused a fatal crash that took his life. It was truly an accident as he had been driving back from visiting his daughter who had just graduated college and was starting a new job soon, when a small storm impaired his vision even more than it was, he lost control and crashed, breaking his neck. It sounds gruesome, but even the doctors had agreed that it was the best sort of first initial injury as it killed him instantly so all the other injuries weren't felt, and had it been the opposite, he would have felt every ounce of pain from all the other injuries before his neck was broken. So in the end, at least it was a quick and essentially a painless death for Chibs. His daughter was distraught, blaming herself for asking him to go to the ceremony, but luckily Kitty, whom had a good bond with the young woman already, consoled her and helped Kerrianne be strong and continue on making her father proud.

By this time, Juice had actually sort of settled down with one of the Diosa girls and just had a baby girl with her but sadly Juice was heartbroken at the loss of his father figure, Chibs and ended up overdosing while at Diosa one evening. Whether it was purposeful or accidental, it didn't matter as it broke Kitty's heart that her best friend essentially killed himself. Kitty wanted to blame herself by thinking that she should have spent more time making sure he was ok after Chibs' death and that she could have talked him out of taking the drugs to numb the loss, but in the end, it wasn't her fault at all and she had to come to terms with it.

Venus ended up with extreme colon cancer and struggled in fighting it. Tig helped her and supported her as best he could but it was too much. The cancer ended up turning the vivacious and spunky woman into a thin, scarecrow, with no life in her eyes or tone. Eventually her body gave out and she passed away. A few days later, Tig was found dead in the home he shared with Venus. There was no sign of foul play, overdose, poisoning or even attempting of suicide, even the autopsy concluded as such, so it was like as if he just went to bed and never woke up. Kitty believes in her entire being that he died of a broken heart. So now Kitty has no original blood family left, unless you call Tig's very estranged remaining daughter, family.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

There was only a few incidents where some new croweater pussy tried to get with Happy, even after several suggestions by other croweaters and even SONs to not even try, only to come face to face with the SOA Tacoma Killer's queen, Kitty. There was just something so magnetic about Happy with his stoic and grumpy expressionless face, the tattoos that littered nearly every spot on his body and the aura of death and danger that drew the bitches in like horny little thot moths to a raging sexy inferno, but he would have none of it... his eyes, hands, body and especially his dick were only for his Old Lady, his wife and mother of their kids. He refused to make the devastating mistake he made once before, a second time and lose the best thing that ever happened to him (aside from the club that is)... and not just because he feared for the loss of his genitals, though that was still heavily implied.

The kids grew up, of course Manuel and Miguel prospected for the club as soon as they graduated high school, (otherwise their mother wouldn't let them join and you don't mess with momma Kitty) and eventually became full patched 'legacy' members.

After high school for Marisol, she became an actress because of her gorgeous mixed looks from her parents and because she was damn good at it, she eventually started to date some seriously hot fully tattooed male model. His name was, Andre Hamann, and they have been a strong power couple for a few years now. There's suspect of an engagement around the corner but only those two know for certain, though if Andre was as smart as he seemed, he would ask Happy for his daughter's hand, and IF he did, Happy was keeping tight grumpy lipped about it.

(Andre Hamann)

Marcelina and Marcos both went to college after graduating but Marcos went to Yale University for a law degree to be a lawyer and Marcelina went to Harvard University for medical to become a surgeon. And they both succeeded and moved back to California to be closer to their family. Marcos stayed in LA where there were more clients to be had but would help the club if they needed it, while Marcelina decided to work at Saint Thomas Hospital as she was a full on little daddy's girl and didn't want to be too far away from her parents (mostly Happy), and started to date one of the newer and younger members of the SONs... much to Happy's displeasure, but Kitty wouldn't let the bald grumpy dad interfere... as long as the new SON was respectful to their princess, which he was, because there was only one person the club members feared far more than Happy and that was Kitty... they were definitely a perfect pair.

Happy and Kitty grew happily old together, raised their kids the best they could and even though they were well in their old age, still loved each other and would fool around often, their desire for each other and their libidos not faltering with time. Happy had eventually been 'shelved' by the club when his back started having problems and he couldn't do some of the things he used to but even though it was painful at times, he and Kitty would go out for rides as often as they could and still maintained an avid presence within the club since he continued to wear his kutte and would sit in on church meetings much like Piney had been in the years prior to his death. But Happy's torturing days had ended when his hands couldn't hold the tools so well anymore, so his 'bag of goodies' had then been passed on to his two eldest boys (whom he had been training), which surprisingly, Kitty was proud about... she did love her crazy family after all.

(˘\ SoA /˘)

To love the man, one must love the club because the club comes first. Happy was a part of the club from the beginning and always would be till the day he died and Kitty was perfectly ok with that, because from the start, she was just as much a part of the club as he was, and so she would be standing beside her Old Man, and the other Sons of Anarchy.

May the crow fly straight, and the Reaper ALWAYS stay at your back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.7K 21
Motorcycle clubs have always been a boys club. It makes sense: the violence, the hierarchy, the fact that they haven't exactly met the women's moveme...
10.1K 109 28
Addie Morrow daughter of Clay Morrow, ends up getting into the bike club Sons Of Anarchy with her father as his second right hand man, well girl, sin...
2.8K 42 5
How much different would Jax Teller's life have been if JT never died? If the loss of Thomas brought JT and Gemma closer together instead of tearing...
98K 2.2K 78
This is a Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction. Happy Lowman x OC