Rebellious {George Weasley Sm...

By Xoamberjoy

Olivia Spencer was a member of the thunderbird house at Ilvermorny school of witchcraft and wizarding. That w... More

1. Hogwarts
2. Kickoff
3. Drunk
4. Potions
5. Kissed
6. Night Moves
7. Praise
8. Sign Up
10. Freak

9. Sing

2.2K 58 82
By Xoamberjoy

Olivia looked herself over in her mirror as she pulled her hair into a sleek high pony tail. She smirked gently and stepped back, her hands sliding down her tight leather skirt, making sure there were no ripples in the fabric. She turned slightly, admiring the way it hugged her curves and pulled her maroon crop top down slightly, making sure George would get a good look at her cleavage. She bit her lip and moved to her bed, pulling on a pair of black heels that's straps wrapped around her calf. She stood up and looked to her roommate, Angelina, spinning in a small circle. "So... what do we think?"

Angelina looked up from her book, eyebrows raising as she looked Olivia up and down. "Slutty." She said simply, a small smile pulling to her lips. "Are you trying to drive him mad or is that just always how you dress?"

Olivia bit back a chuckle. "Let just say, George Weasley isn't going to know what hit him."

"I'll say." Angelina giggled. "You'll have to let me know all the details when you get back, yeah?" She asked, sitting up straight on her bed.

"Well yeah, whats the point of driving a boy crazy if your friends don't get to relish in your victory with you?" She said, pulling on a long black jacket and buttoning it up so she would be able to have a grand reveal, when the time was right, that was. "I'll see you in an hour?"

"Perfect." Angelina said, smiling as she watched Olivia leave without another word.

***

"Welcome!" Flitwick said as Olivia entered the empty classroom.

"Hi Professor!" She greeted him kindly before quickly spotting George and Fred and moving quickly to sit right next to them, particularly George. They both wore the same thing. Button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows. Fred's was red, George's was blue. She could see the veins in George's arm popping from under the skin as he crossed his arms together. His eyes stayed glue to Olivias bare legs, licking his lips as he eyed them over. "Like what you see Weasley?" Olivia asked with a smirk, pulling his attention back to her face.

He shifted slightly in his chair and rolled his eyes at her, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "Just thinking about them being on my shoulders again is all." He whispered, his voice low and full of list already. If he was already like this now, Olivia could barely wait to see exactly how flustered he would be getting. She just prayed her audition would be after theirs.

"Well enjoy the thought, because it certainly won't be happening again tonight." Olivia said flatly, crossing her legs over one another.

"Tomorrow night, then?" He asked, a smirk playing his lips. His leg moved to press against her own as they sat, his hand moving to his knee so his fingers could very delicately brush against the skin of her leg. The feeling sent tingles up her body, making her suck in a small breath.

She didn't exactly know how to reply. His fingers on her sucked away any witty comeback she could possibly dream up. Luckily, though, Professor Flitwick started his announcements.

A few students got up to sing. One of them was amazing. Olivia clapped proudly for her when she had finished. Another one, though, sounded a lot like a dying whale. Olivia tried her best not to wince at the insanely off tune boy as he finished his song. Even Professor Flitwick couldn't help but grimace at his final note. "You think that's bad, wait till you hear Freddie." George whispered to her, making her giggle.

"I'll have you know, I'm an excellent singer. Unlike some people." Fred said, having overheard him. He gave George a playful shove that ended up being much more powerful than even he realized. George all but fell onto Olivia, having to grab her thigh hard to keep from landing on her completely. She jumped up slightly at that, her heart pounding heavily at how  his hand felt on her. He pulled away quickly though, mouthing a soft apology to her as he pulled away, though she was sure the smirk on his lips said he didn't fully mean it.

"Fred Weasley!" Professor Flitwick announced.

Olivia smiled widely. She could hardly wait to see what Fred had cooked up. The rest of the class seemed to be just as eager to watch too, knowing full well that whatever was to happen, would surely be entertaining to say the least.

"To be honest Professor, I mostly want to sign up to help my brother. He has something to say to someone and well.." he lets out a soft chuckle. "I'm a mean backup vocalist." He smirks and George stands up quickly, hoping up onto his feet.

"Thank you Fred. For the lovely introduction." He says with a small chuckle. Fred moves to sit at a set of drums in the corner, his fingers twirling the drumsticks in his hand. George points his wand at Fred. "Sonorous!" George casts before pointing the wand to his own throat and casting the same spell.

"Olivia Spencer!" His voice is so loud it echoes through the walls of the classroom. Olivia smiles gently, raising her hand to cover her mouth as he speaks. "This one is for you, darling."

Suddenly Fred starts on the drums, gently tapping at the cymbal as the song kicks off. George clears his throat gently and screams out "ha!" And suddenly Fred is singing, "da da dadada da da dadada."

George starts dancing, his hips swaying comedically as he scrunches up his nose, his eyes on her as he vips his head playfully. "Golden.." he sings. "Golden. Golden as I open my eyes" the twins had both been far too humble. George certainly could sing. And to be singing Harry Styles nonetheless. Olivia swore she instantly fell into a state of bliss watching him.

Suddenly George was in front of her, taking her hand and pulling her up with him, smiling as he sang. "You're so Golden. You're so Golden. I'm out of my head and I know that you're scared because hearts get broken." He sings, pulling her to a table before letting her hand drip and jumping on top of it, using his wand as a fake microphone as he throws his head back to sing. As he does Olivia giggles softly, watching his every move. Her face was surely red at this point as he looked down into her eyes. "I don't want to be alone, you're so Golden." Fed joins him then "you're so goldennn" they sing. George jumps off the table and smiles widely as he pulls Olivia into him, his forehead pressing against hers gently. "You're so Golden." He sings one last time.

Olivia wraps her arms around his neck and leans up to place a small kiss to the very tip of his nose. "Liv, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to Hogsmeade this weekend? I'd love nothing more than to take you on a proper date." He asks, pulling back so he can look her in the eyes.

She can feel the entire rooms eyes on her as they lean in, awaiting her answer. She chuckled softly, no longer able to hide the pure bliss on her face as she nods gently. George leans into her for a long kiss, making almost every student in the room applaud, including Fred who hoots and hollers for the both of them.

"Alright alright!" Flitwick says with a laugh, waving his hands at them. George pulls back from the kiss and holds Olivias hand as they go back to their seats.

Olivia hits George's arm playfully with a laugh. "Was this your stupid plan all along? You played mind games with me so I'd make sure you were at the audition too, did you?"

George smirks gently, chuckling under his breath. "Maybe." He says slyly, shooting her a wink.

Olivia rolls her eyes softly. "It was very cute. Almost makes me feel bad for what I'm about to do to you." She smiles gently when Flitwick calls her name next, slowly unbuttoning her jacket and shedding it to reveal the outfit she was wearing before standing up and smirking as she turned around to see George's jaw had dropped and his eyes were plastered to her body. His eyes hit hers and Olivia could see they had instantly grown dark, like there was a fire burning behind them.

Fred sat up a little straighter in his seat as he watched George's reaction too. He smiled devilishly and leaned into his brother, whispering something in his ear that made George turn to punch his arm. "Shut it." She heard George say.

She smiled gently and nodded to Professor Flitwick, whom she had already given her instrumentals too. He pointed his wand at the instruments in the room and they lit up, beginning to play themselves. "Oh I love this song." Flitwick said under his breath. "Put your head on my shoulderrrr" he started to sing to himself. That was certainly a song with the same tune, but not quite what Olivia had in mind.

She chuckled softly and looked right to George, her stance innocent as she held her hands together in front of him. Once she started singing though, she dropped them, all illusions of her being sweet or innocent out the window just as quickly as they had begun. "Freak like me..." she sang in a soft whispery tone. She certainly shouldn't be singing this to him in front of people, especially a professor, but she didn't care. All that mattered in that moment was him. And how he was trying his best to remain composed.

"You want a good girl who does bad things to you" she sang, stepping closer to him until she was in front of him, her leg moved to knock his own apart so she could slip in between them. "You've never been with no one as nasty as me." She put her hands on his shoulders, dragging them slowly down his chest. George sucked in a deep breath, licking at his lips as she leaned forward, a hand raising to run through his hair. "Spice up your life come get a freak." She pulled away gently and turned around slowly, bending down so he could get a full view of her butt before slowly moving to sit on his knee.

"Tied him down to my kind bed." Her fingers found his lips, dragging them down slowly so his lower lip hitched onto the skin of her fingers. "Teased him just enough to... hate. Me."

"Liv..." he breathed, clearly flustered. His eyes grew darker and she could see his eyelids getting heavy as his entire face filled with lust.

"Tied him tight enough he can't..." she moved to grab his collar, pulling him into her so close she could almost feel his lips brushing against her own. "Break free..." she smirks, pulling back and standing up all at once, very slowly, swaying her hips gently as to give him a show. "Keep him waiting til he try..." she pulls off of him completely, but suddenly his hands are on his waist, pulling her back down on to his lap.

Just a suddenly, the music stops. "Miss Spencer, Mr Weasley, I'lol have you two know that in my several years of being chorus director I have never!" Flitwick says, obvious anger in his voice. Olivia has to try her best not to laugh as she turns in George's lap, looking at her professor who seems less than amused by her little act. "Detention. Both of you. For the rest of the week!" He announces. Normally, Olivia would be upset at getting detention, but as she adjusts herself on George's lap she can feel something hard pressed against her through her skirt, and every regret she had flew out of the window. She had gotten the exact reaction she had been looking for. "You should both be going now." Flitwick said, and as soon as he did the three of them were out of there.

Olivia broke out into a mess of laughs, as did Fred. "Brilliant Olivia!" Fred snorted. "Bloody killed it!"

Olivia giggled softly and did an exaggerated bow to him. "It was my honor."

The both of them laughed hard and turned to look at George, but he wasn't laughing. His face was that of stone as he raised a brow at Olivia, making even Fred suck in a breath. "Leave you to it then." He said awkwardly, before turning and all but running down the hall back towards the common room.

Olivia smirked gently at George, tilting her head gently. "What? Didnt like the show?" She asked, stepping towards him and letting her hand barely graze the exact spot that had been growing through his pants. "This says differently.." she bit at her lip. When she looked up into George's eyes they were almost completely black, as if he only had one thing on his mind.

His head nodded towards a classroom door. "In there. Now." He demanded and Olivia quickly did what he told her.

She was in for it. He was going to absolutely ruin her. And she didn't mind it one bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
79.9K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...