fictitious. ― Κœα΄€Ι΄ κœ±α΄‡α΄α΄Šα΄œΙ΄

By rkddutkd

[on hold] "i'm going where now?!" bae iseul was about to have the reality check of a lifetime. ... More

#π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™π™Ž
#π˜½π™‡π™π™π˜½
― one.
― two.
― three.
― four.
― six.
― seven.
― eight.
― nine.
― ten.
― eleven.
― twelve.
― thirteen.
― fourteen.
― fifteen.
― sixteen.
― seventeen.
― eighteen.
― nineteen.
― twenty.
― twenty one.
― twenty two.
― twenty three.
― twenty four
― twenty five.
― twenty six.

― five.

2K 130 56
By rkddutkd

[ ― five. ] 

"just a side character, you're just a side character, iseul-ah. don't you dare mingle with the leads, you're not allowed to stay here." the girl mumbled to herself, walking down the empty corridor by herself. mr han had something to attend to and so he had suggested having lee suho show her to her class, and as much as the idea excited iseul, there was no way she could interact with the male lead and so she reassured the teacher that she'd be able to find her class herself.

"as i was saying, when king sejeong ruled―" the history teacher was suddenly cut off again, this time from the door of the classroom being pushed open. glancing over, the teacher had to do a double take, surprised by the sudden appearance of an unfamiliar face. "ah, you must be the new student?" he questioned as iseul weakly nodded her head, entering the classroom and shutting the door behind her. "would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher questioned, although it didn't really feel like she had any other options, as she stood before all her new classmates. 

this is crazy. 

"hello, my name is bae iseul, please take care of me."

they're really all here in front of me right now. 

"right, how about you take a seat in front of―"

i'm really inside a kdrama right now.

"han seojun." the name caught iseul's attention, causing the girl to snap out of her thoughts. her eyes fell upon the sleeping boy who had an empty desk waiting for her sat in front of him. groans echoed throughout the classroom, the male students wishing that the new girl would be seated near them. 

iseul took a deep breath, nodding her head as she walked towards her seat. she glanced at where jukyung would be sat, surprised to find it empty. however as she glanced over at lee suho, she realised which part of the episode she was in. ah, im jukyung is currently slaving away. iseul couldn't help but feel bad for the girl, wishing that suho would be less of a sadist. 

wait, now that i'm here, will the story continue as it's planned to? or will it change? can people see me in these episodes or will i be able to blend into the background? 

iseul jumped out of her skin as the sound of the bell rang through the school. she didn't even realise the lesson had ended suddenly. the girl glanced around, watching as everyone had already formed their friendship groups, iseul sticking out like a sore thumb as she wondered what she could do. her eyes glanced over to jukyung's friendship group, watching as they talked and laughed together, making the girl smile at the sight.

iseul's eyes widened in surprise when choi sooah suddenly glanced over at her. the girl quickly turned her head away, hurrying out of her seat and out of the classroom. "there is no way you're allowed to interact with them seul-ah, you can't get attached." she quietly scolded herself, slapping her forehead for being such an idiot. the sight was definitely one to see, and it definitely caught someone's attention.

"what is she doing?" 

"hm, did you say something?" chorong questioned his best friend. seojun glanced away from the girl, but it was too late as the boy had already followed seojun's gaze, a knowing smile making its way onto his face as they watched the girl head towards the cafeteria. "ah, so that's why you won't go for the angel, you want the princess instead." seojun's jaw clenched, glaring at his friend, but the pink that dusted his cheeks did nothing to make him look scary.

"princess? her?" seojun scoffed, rolling his eyes at the ridiculous nickname.

"heol, don't you know who she is?" chorong questioned, catching seojun's attention. "her father's the ceo of dew tech, they're number seven in the richest companies of the world, they've been funding the school for years now for iseul to attend comfortably." chorong continued.

"ah, so she's a spoilt brat?" seojun questioned, raising an eyebrow at his friend. 

"probably?" the two glanced at each other, before bursting out laughing, seojun shaking his head at his friend. however, his gaze lingered towards the cafeteria, wondering just what kind of person bae iseul really was.

-

"agh, i didn't want tea." iseul sighed, staring at the can of barley tea that had popped out of the vending machine. the girl had accidentally typed in the wrong code, hoping for a bottle of water, but instead got tea. "whatever." she sighed, popping the can open before taking a large swig of the beverage. 

"bae iseul?" the said girl, with the can still pressed against her lips, turned around to face the person who had called out for her. her eyes widened at the sight of kang soojin stood before her, causing the girl to choke on her drink, banging against her chest as she turned away. aish, why is she here? iseul cursed herself for her constant bad luck, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. "do you not remember me?" soojin questioned, catching iseul's attention.

"sorry, am i supposed to?" iseul questioned, her voice sounding colder than she intended it to. ah, this is it! i can just be a bitch, i can do that, right? 

"we used to hang out all the time, our parents are friends, don't you remember?" soojin pushed further, iseul didn't know why she was trying so hard to interact with the girl, wondering if they were as close as soojin described. "well, you're parents did say that you had lost your memory after the accident. i didn't realise it was still so bad." soojin mumbled, however, it definitely caught iseul's attention. 

"accident?"

"yeah, the car accident your family was in last year, you ended up in a coma for a long time. i heard you woke up only a month ago." she explained, however, iseul had stopped listening after soojin mentioned the car accident. 

"then... was my other life all fake?"

༺  ...loading...  ༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 172 43
- Royal !‘ au - ❝ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. ❞ - ❝ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. ❞ Ended :...
143K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...
67.9K 1.5K 19
Is love at first sight real?
782 73 8
these scars run deep. TRUE BEAUTY han seojun x fem! oc ( previously written on my 2nd acc @-jamjoon )