wedding bells

By softlibra

"一who said anything about the boys section?" More

prologue + note
day one
day two
day three
day four
day six
day seven
day eight - the end
the beginning

day five

566 73 10
By softlibra

"Where were you today?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Are you seriously asking me that right now? I want to know where I've been."

"Well, to be fair, it's where your body has been."

"Max, come on."

"..."

"Maxine, where were you today?"

"Much better. I was hanging out the mall and bought clothes for myself...yourself...both of us."

"You didn't think it'd be suspicious that there was a girl in the boy's section."

"Hah, who said anything about the boys section?"

"...okay...okay."

"Where did you go?"

"I stayed home, I was too uncomfortable."

"It must suck not having the parts that you want."

"Max...Maxine."

"..."

"I'm sorry."

-

a/n:

Updated two of my stories within two days it's a miracle. If you haven't seen the video to the side, I seriously suggest it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
29K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.