his girl¹ || discontinued ✔

By vIgIlant3_shIt

(DISCONTINUED) A young kid named Henry is looking for a job. While his friend Jasper is looking to love someo... More

The Cast
The Danger Begins
mo' danger, mo' problems
A/N
playlist
the secret gets out
tears of a jolly bettle
Substitute Teacher
Jasper Danger
The Space Rock
Too Much Game
Henry the Man-Beast
Invisible Brad
Spoiler Alert
Let's Make A Steal
Super Volcano
Sofia Margarita Ramirez
My Phony Valentine
Caved In
man of the house
a/n
I'm sorry 😥

Birthday Girl Down

147 3 0
By vIgIlant3_shIt

Brianna's POV

I am doing homework that we got yesterday at school.

Stella is rubbing herself on me, telling me that she is hungry. But I just fed her.

"No Stella I just fed you, you can wait until dinner time, to eat." I told her then going back to my homework.

"Hey." Henry greets us as he exists the elevator.

"Hey." Dad and I muttered.

"You called me?" Henry  states.

"Yeah, check out what's I'm that bin." Dad informs Henry and I grin amusingly.

Henry opens it and pulls out a pair of underwear, it's Dad's.

"What is...." Henry trailed off in disgust.

"I want you to do my laundry!" Dad explains and Henry was revolted.

"Ew, no!" Henry exclaims and toss the underwear back into the bin.

A beeping blared and this confused Dad and Henry.

"Banana did you use my credit card to order more stuff for Stella?" Dad firmly asks me as he is walking towards the tubes.

"No.... I couldn't find it." I said sheepishly, Dad slowly nods his head at me.

The tube shoots down and a box of pizza lands at the bottom. I go over to the tube and picks it up.

"Huh?" I look at Dad and Henry. "Did you guys order pizza, because I didn't!" 

"No." The both denied and I open the pizza to reveal a  note on the inside.

"Hey get this." Dad says and reads the note. "Dear Captain Man and Girl Danger, our daughter Debbie is having her birthday party Saturday night-"

"Oh no Debbie?" Henry groans and Dad shushes him.

"We're inviting someone of Debbie's favorite celebrities including you, Girl Danger, and Miss Swellview'" dad beams. "Oh she is hot!l

"Will you please stop reading the box?" Henry asks but dad continues anyway.

"No. So if you and Girl Danger agree to come to Debbie's party, you may cash the enclosed check for twelve thousand dollars!" Dad sets down the box and looks at the expensive check. "Whoa! Look at this check!l

The elevator shot down and the doors opened and revealed my sister was back from the library or somewhere. I wasn't paying attention.

"It has pizza grease on it." Henry points out and I shrug.

"I know." Dad beams and I look at the check with a smile. I take a piece of pizza and take a bite.

"Fine! Go to her party with the other kids in my class except me." Henry complains and me and Ari give him a confused look.

"Why aren't you invited?" Ari questions him, while taking a piece of pizza also.

"Cause I was at Debbie's birthday party last year and everyone thinks I shot her in the face with a rubber ball and knocked her off the roof." Henry explains. "Onto a dog."

"Oh yeah! I remember that, because I was there. You did that?" I chirp with a chuckle.

"No!" Henry exclaims. "Everyone just thinks it was me." 

"Henry..." Dad begins. "It's just you, me, Banana, and Aria here."

"So?" Henry shrugs.

"Why did you shoot Debbie in the face?" Ari asks him and me and Dad stare at Henry with a look.

Henry gets upset. "I didn't! Man, even you three don't believe me!"

"Do you want us to believe you?" I ask him finishing my piece of pizza, and so did Dad.

"Yeah."

"Can I feel your head with my truth fingers?" Dad questions and I grin.

"Sure you c— Feel my what with your what?" Henry questions with confusion and surprise.

Dad, Ari and I got out the equipment ended for his truth fingers. Dad has this machine so he can see if me and Ari did our chores or not, but this is another good use for it.

"Can I do this?" I ask Dad as he hands me his gloves that he was gonna use.

"Sure thing Banana." Dad said kissing my cheek.

Henry was in a chair and a large device with a screen was next to him.

"Is this gonna be weird?" Henry asks and I giggle.

"No." Ari waves him off, and my hands to reveal the gloves with wires attached to them with red and green bulbs on each fingers.

"Okay." I say, "Now I'm gonna dub my finger nodules all over your head and face." 

"So what would be weird to you three?" Henry asks and Dad, and Ari just chuckle lightly.

I swipe on the device to set up the finger nodules.

"See this blinky things read human brainwaves like a lie detector but way more sophisticated." I explain to Henry. 

"Whatever just do it." Henry sighs and Dad is finishing setting up the device so we can see if Henry is lying or not.

"All right, now...," I put my fingers on Henry's heads and Henry's eyes grow as they move around. "Think about Debbie's birthday party."

"Debbie's birthday party.... Henry repeats in a trance.

"One year ago!"

"One year ago..."

"When a ball knocked her off the roof!"

"When a ball knocked her off the roof..."

"Because you changed the ball speed from 2 to 11!"

"No I did not..."

Dad, Ari and I watch the machine and it was calculating Henry's brainwaves.

Stella came towards Dad and he picked her up and started petting her, and he purrs in his arms.

"Why do you tell lies?"

"I don't tell lies..."

"Do you feel pretty when you tell lies?"

"You said this wouldn't get weird..."

I removed the gloves and we turn to the machine and it was telling us that Henry's telling the truth.

"We believe you." I smile at him and Henry got excited.

"Really?" He beams, standing up.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean everyone will." I reason to the boy.

"So you felt my face for nothing?" Henry questions me.

"No, now we're gonna find the truth." Dad protests.

"But you three already know I didn't do it." Henry reasons.

"Yeah, but to know the full truth we've got to find out who did it." I tell them. "That's the key slice of truth we need to complete the entire truth pie."

Ari smiles. "Can we get some actual pie?"

"Yeah!" Henry agrees,

"I like the way you two think about pie." Dad comments.

"So now Dow e find out who really did change the ball speed from 2 to 11?" Henry questions.

"Easy. The girls are gonna dress up like foreign filmmakers and interview everyone who was on the roof when Debbie's face got smacked by the ball." Dad explains to us girls. I grin at this and Ari smirks at this.

"And then we eat pie." Henry adds.

"And then we eat pie." Dad and I repeat.

"Girls get ready? Bri you're the boss of your sister." Dad said, he whispered the last part so no one but me heard and I grinned at this.

So basically instead of Henry and Ray questioning the people it is going to be the girls. Is that okay with you guys comment below.

Third Persons POV

"Well, Bri and Ari..."

Ari and Bri finished the interviews and Charlotte being the smart girl she ism figured it out was them. 

 Brianna's POV 

It was the day after the interviews and we were trying to figure out who knocked Debbie off the roof.

"I was helping Debbie's mom make gift bags. I was nowhere near the ball machine." Charlotte finished explaining. 

"Do you think we can believe her?" Ari asks in her stupid German accent.

"Girl, it's just us here, you can drop the accent." I scold my sister, and she pouts.

"Play the selection from video four again." Dad instructs and Ari plays that part from the video.

"Video....Four!"

"Where were you last year when Debbie was knocked off the roof?" Ari in the video asks Jasper in her stupid German accent.

"Yah, where were you?!" 

"Where?" Jasper asks. "I was on the roof."

"Ahh!" I groan.

"Achtung!" Ari yells.

"Video three." Dad says and Henry clicks on the video. 

Oliver appears on the screen and I mentally sigh. "Yeah, I e always liked Debbie. Except for the one time I'm fourth grade, she told the teacher on me and Sidney for eating bugs. That made me feel hatred.

Henry, Dad, Ari and I share a look as Dad writes something on Oliver's bubble on the glass board. He was keeping track of who said what and who could be culprit of changing the ball speed.

Henry plays Sidney's video. "Okay first. I only chewed the bugs, I did not swallow! And anyway Henry's the one who changed the ball speed."

"No I didn't!" Henry protests and sighs heavily.

"Video six." Dad says and Henry plays the video. 

It was piper and I rolled my eyes when I see her. "No I didn't change the stupid ball speed!" She hits the camera and goes into her house. "Get out of my face!"

Henry played Jasper's video. "Look, I felt really bad when Debbie fell off the roof. Even though she used to make fun of my bucket collection."  He pulls out a bucketeer badge. "I'm a bucketeer!"

Henry goes back to Charlotte's video. "Okay, I guess I felt a little bit jealous when Debbie won the spelling bee last year. But I, over it...That should've been my trophy!"

Are you really over it Charlotte doesn't sound like it. I thought.

I glance at Dad as he writes down 'jealous' in her bubble.

Henry goes back to Oliver's video.

"Is that why you changed the ball speed?"  I spat at him and he flinched. 

"I want to talk to a lawyer." Oliver says.

"Video fifteen." Dad says and Henry plays the video.

It was Nathan Kress from iCarly. "I, uh, I know nothing about any of this. Could someone get my manager?! Please? I don't think these girls are even German."

Henry huffs and pauses the video. All that work and we have zero ideas on who changed the balk speed.

"So, me and Ari are going to buy some socks." Dad says suddenly dragging Ari towards the tubes. Henry and I gave them a look.

They're lying.

"Socks? Right now?" Henry asks and Ari and Dad shrug.

"Yeah it's an emergency."

"But we still have to figure out who made Debbie fly off the roof." Henry protests.

.but hey, you still got that thumb drive with all the pics from the party and you have Banana with you. She can help." Dad reasons. "Check those for evidence."

"Are you two going to Debbie's party?" Henry gasps and Dad and Ari laughs.

"Yes they are." I glare at Dad and my sister.

"No. Check the pics." Ari denies.

"Kay." I say and we turn back around to scroll through the pictures from last year.

"You look good in that pic Bri." Henry says and he finds me texting Dad telling him what was happening, at the party last year.

"Thanks Hen." I complimented him.

Henry and I heard noises and we turn to find Dad in his Captain Man costume and Ari in her outfit. They were standing underneath the tubes.

We follow him and Henry's face was full of betrayal. "I knew it! I knew you were going to Debbie's party!"

"Miss Swellview's gonna be there!" Dad complains.

"You better not go mister!" I warn Dad and my sister.

Dad and Ari looks down in sorrow. "Okay we won't go." 

"Good." Henry and I say in unison.

"Fine." 

We turn away only to hear a small whisper. "Up the tubes."

We spun around and found Dad and Ari being shot up the tubes.

"Hey where I come from, a man and woman who lies about socks is no man and woman!" Henry hell's after Dad and Ari and turns to me.

Let's just figure this out so I can eat food." I sigh and we both head over to the monitor to solve this problem. 

"Like pie ?" Henry asks.

"Like pie." I grin.

Still Bri's POV

Henry and I found out who changed the ball speed. 

It was Piper.

She didn't intentionally do it, she threw her phone at it changed the ball speed from 2 to 11.

I do feel bad, because it was an accident, but she's annoyingly so it's okay.

So Henry went to the party and confronted everyone of what happened and I think everything turned out okay.

I think.

Henry brought me food, which I was happy.

{Phone Beeped}

I felt my phone go off, so I put down the book I was reading, and looked at the text message. I squealed, it was from my friend Sofia. She lives in Mexico, she says she is planning on moving back to Swellview.

Sofia

Bri 

Sofia: cómo estás? Henry consiguió el trabajo? (How are you doing? Did Henry get the job?

Bri: I'm doing great. Yes Henry got the job.

Sofia: eso es genial que consiguió el trabajo (that's great he got the job)

Bri: yes it is. When are you coming down?

Sofia: estaré abajo en unas semanas para verte (I'll be down in a few weeks to see you)

Bri: that's good, I'll tell Dad.

Sofia:  extraño a papá (I miss Dad)

Bri: I know you do. Even though he's not here he is still in your heart, that's all that matters.

Sofia: es por que te amó mejor (that's why i love you bestie)

Bri: I know ttyl

Sofía: si, te amo también 

Bri: 😍

End of chapter. Just wanted to add that to the chapter, because Sofia will be making a couple of appearances when she is eventually in the show. She is a another original character, I will be coming up with a couple more. See you guys in the next chapter, love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.2K 100
"-𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.." "-𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠?" "-𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠.." Audrianna Manchester lived quite a peculia...
202K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
94.1K 1.5K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...
193K 5.5K 20
"𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮..." Henry Hart lands a part-time job as Kid Danger, a sidekick-in-training to super-crimefighter Captain Man. Th...