Love x 2

user43759793 tarafından

I've always felt that I was different. When I realised I liked men, I thought oh' this is why. But no I sti... Daha Fazla

Two Sets Of Beautiful Grey Eyes
Separation Before Reunion
Mates
Changes
18 The Bond
What Just Happened (R)
Whatever I Like It (R)
18th Birthday (R)
OMG! (R)
Fully Mated
Moving ON (R)
Goodbye High School
Banquet
WTF (R)
The Unexpected
Pickles and Ice Cream (R)
Unforeseen
Family (R)
And The Family Grows (R)

Different

2.6K 91 17
user43759793 tarafından

"Kyle for the love of God will you get your butt downstairs" my aunt yells.  

I press save on my latest track that I'm working on.  Take off my headphones and grab my bag "sorry, coming" I call as I run from my room.  

Aunt Bea is great she took me in when my parents where killed in a traffic accident and I love her.  She just likes to be on time for things.  "Here you didn't eat breakfast again" she says pushing a toast sandwich into my hand.  

She also gives me my lunch as we head out the door.  "Will Luke be staying over again this weekend?" I ask she smiles and nods "yeah, he called last night" she answers.

I nod and hide my discomfort, I'll ask Emma if I can stay at hers again.  Don't get me wrong Aunt Bea deserves to find a good man but I just don't like Luke.  He is ignorant, lazy and see's every male as a threat to his little bit of masculinity.  He would have loved me from two years ago before my growth spurt hit.

Now though I'm nearly 6' and have filled out some.  I still get bullied at school but I don't care.  I feel different from everyone else around me.  The only people I felt whole with are the twins and they moved away when I was 10.  I sigh as it still hurts when I think about them.

Aunt Bea pulls to a stop outside my school "thanks I'll see you later" I say pulling open the door.

"Kyle, please try and not get into any fights today" she worries.  I smile and wave goodbye as she drives away.

"There he is, Mr. Handsome himself" I hear Emma laugh as she spots me.

"Thanks beautiful, looking good yourself.  Accept what the hell do you have on around your neck?" I ask squinting at the dog collar around her neck.

"What you don't like it?" she frowns as her fingers feel around the leather strap. 

"No, take it off, your not a fucking dog?" I reply

She undoes it and pulls a face at me "I saw it in a magazine" she tries to defend.

"Was it Dog Weekly?" I ask and she slaps my back.

"Hey I heard, we are getting some new transfer students today" she says changing the subject

"How do you hear these things?" I wonder not for the first time.

She smiles and wiggles her eyebrows at me.  

"Stop that you look like a dog!" I tell her laughing 

Emma and I became friends when we were both late for the first day of high school.  We literally ran into each other trying to get into the office, so we didn't get a late slip.  She dresses normally between an emo and hippy.  She does the black eye liner and has black straight hair, but her clothes are more towards the hippy side of her personality .  She is a free soul that would rather walk around bare footed whenever possible.  I love her dearly.

"So, do you think they are going to be for me or you?" she asks

"Well if they look like, what's her name? The one you're always sighing over in Bunk'd?" I ask snapping my fingers.

"Skai Jackson" she says and I nod.

"Oh, I'd die if anyone close to her calibre was to come to this lame ass school" she says getting overly excited jumping and clapping her hands.

"What is with you and animals today, you look like a seal?" I ask smiling all the same.

She slaps my shoulder "you'll be drooling and making sure your T-shirt is covering your boner if they are anything like Dylan O'Brien" she says as we walk into class.

We walk to our seats and sit down "hey punch bag, how's the lip" Chuck calls out.

I give him the finger and he glares at me "oh, I'm so scared" I say pretending to shake.

"Ignore him, he is not worth it.  He might think he is King pin here in this dead end school.  When he leaves, he'll have a reality check and realise he is just a tiny little mouse with an even smaller dick" Emma says grinning at me.

"You've seen his dick?" I ask smiling back.

"I've looked for it but, I've not seen any evidence, he has one!" she replies, making us both laugh.

"You'll regret that you fag" he says as the teacher walks in.  

"Mr. Mitchells, you will have to explain to your coach why you are in detention again!" Mrs. Wilks states as she stands behind her desk at the front of class.

Chuck tries to bump my shoulder as he moves down to the front of the class.  But I dodge and he stumbles down a few steps making everyone laugh.  He sits in front of Mrs. Wilks desk and slumps in his chair.

The rest of the day is the usual boring stuff.  Emma and I don't have the same electives so we say bye as I make my way to music.  This is one class I like, Mr. Mars lets me go into the small recording studio, to do my own thing.

"Kyle hi" Suzy says waving at me as soon as I step into the room.

"Hi" I say back, I don't mind her, but she seems to like me romantically.  I've explained to her that I'm gay, but she seemed to take this as a challenge or something.

"Kyle are you planning on going to Ste's party this weekend?" Billy asks

I look over at the beefcake and smile "I might, haven't decided yet?" I tell him.

"Hope you'll come, it'll be more fun if you do" he says smiling back.

Is he flirting with me. I think to myself "no, he is lying, can't you smell it?" the voice in my head says.  I roll my eyes as I take my seat.  Most of the time I ignore the voice in my head.  But it has helped me out sometimes when I would have gotten into real trouble.  

The problem is I can smell the lie Billy just told.

Mr. Mars walks in "right, lets see if you've improved at all this last week" he says as he stands behind the music stand.

I go to walk into the sound booth "could you please play the piano today? Mike injured his hand" he asks.

I sigh but nod walking to the piano, I crack my fingers before running through the scales.  We wait for Mr. Mars to give the signal and start to play.  I notice that Billy is a beat behind playing the trumpet, that the kid from class 3 isn't playing at all, just pretending to play.  The drummer is creating an extra beat every third bar.  

I stop playing as Mr. Mars taps the music stand.  "Jesus's how can you all get worse? Except Kyle and Suzy" he states.

Todays class is a nightmare and I have a headache starting.  As soon as the bell rings.  I grab my bag and bolt from the room.  I text Emma telling her I'm going to the lake to have lunch.  Then walk outside and run towards the trees.  I don't stop running until I'm facing the lake.  I take a few deep breaths and feel the headache going.

I eat my lunch listening to music and enjoying the view.  Emma is waiting for me by the side door when I get back.

"Feel better?" she asks 

I nod my head "I had to play in music, why do they even choose it, if they have no interest in learning it?" I ask

She pats my shoulder as we enter the school.  I take a breath and smell something wonderful.  "What did they serve at lunch?" I ask sniffing up again

"The usual genetic crap" she answers

I look at her and then sniff again "who looks like a dog now?" she asks

I pull a face at her "you can't smell that delicious, cock twitching scent" I ask

She smacks my shoulder "oww gross, one please all I smell is sweat and are adolescent souls being washing away and two, I don't want to know what induces your dick to twitch!" she says pull a disgusted face.

I laugh "if I wasn't gay, I might take that as a challenge and show you just what this cock could do for you" I say winking at her.

Emma bursts out laughing "I can't even use a dildo to get myself off, so your barking up the wrong tree" she says as we make our way into are next class.  

I find it hard to concentrate as I keep getting whiffs of that wonder smell.  It's like a combination of honey combined with a masculine musk.  The class ends but the teacher asks for me to stay behind.

I want to swear but smile and nod my head "see you outside" Emma mutters as she walks away.

"Yes, Mrs. Daily what can I do for you?" I ask

She peers at me from over her glasses "you can give me, your homework on time" she says

"Opp's my bad, here" I say fishing it from my bag and giving it to her.

"If you had it,  why didn't you hand it down with everyone else?" she asks

Good question but I can't remember her asking for it.  "Sorry, I've got a headache and didn't realise you'd asked for it" I tell her

She sighs but waves her hand for me to leave.  She doesn't have to tell me twice.

"What did she want?" Emma asks as I meet her at her locker.

"My homework I forgot to hand it in" I reply.

Emma looks at me "the great Kyle Wolf forgetting to hand in his homework? Are the gates of hell opening?" she jokes looking over her shoulders.

"Ha bloody Ha!" I reply as I grab my book from her and we head to class.  I get a stronger whiff of that wonderful scent.  

"English next you can have a snooze" she says putting her hand through my arm.

"Have you still not read all the book yet?" I ask shocked

"Hey not all of us can digest Hamlet, as though it was nothing.  all the, I thou' and gibberish it is written in is hard for us average mortals" she jokes.

I roll my eyes and take our seats.  Put my head on top of my backpack and close my eyes. 

"Kyle wake up" Emma says poking me.

"What I was having the best dream?" I say opening my eyes and seeing her nod towards my other side.

I turn and see Miss. Kelly standing there hands on hips "Mr. Wolf nice of you to wake up" she says sarcastically.

I smile and wait for her to say what she has to say "please read from page 62" she states before walking back to her chair.

I look down and check my T-shirt is covering my boner.  I just had the most wonderful dream about not one but two hot guys coming onto me.

I read a few pages and stop when she calls someone else to read.

"By the look of it, it was a very good dream!" Emma teases wiggling her eyebrows again.

"You moaned rather loudly, giving yourself away" she whispers.  I drop my forehead to my bag and silently groan.

By the end of the day I feel as though, I could explode from my skin.  The wonderful scent is driving me mad and my boner has hardly left me.  I need to get home so I can beat one off in the shower.

"Hey are you alright?" Emma asks

"Sorry, its just that time of the month" I tell her and she laughs 

"I hope your born as a woman in your next life" she says poking me in the ribs.

"I wouldn't mind that as I could still get dick" I tell her and she laughs shaking her head.

"Hey punch bag" Chuck calls and I roll my eyes as I'm not in the mood for him at all.

The wonderful smell, I've been sniffing all afternoon gets stronger as I turn to see what it could be.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, thank you 😊✨

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 61 21
Marius switches schools at the beginning of his Junior year and meets Jae. Jae is attracted to Marius but is not accepting of these feelings, so he...
105K 6.6K 38
Sequel to Alpha or Beta(Can be read without reading first book): Nine years have passed and Evelyn is now the narrator: I'm the only one. Ralf was th...
102K 3.8K 16
Rejected by the alpha, my life changes with that rejection. I new country, school and mate. What mate how is that possible? After rereading this st...
3K 84 24
Warning Bxbit's been a year already and it starts to heal. my scars starts to fade and my heart, though aching, is starting to feel better. and yet...