𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 031. past facades

1.7K 117 89
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxi.   PAST FACADES

i was thinkin' about who you are /
your delicate point of view, i / was thinkin' about you.

LITTLE FREAK         //        HARRY STYLES

"CALM YOUR THOUGHTS, EISHA. They're awfully loud."

"Sorry, Master." Fidgeting in her spot, her eyes firmly closed at his command. She was truly trying to concentrate and relax — but, it just wasn't happening today.

Breaking from his meditative state, Plo opened his eyes with a sigh. Turning to study his Padawan who remained constantly fumbling about, he placed a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes shot wide at the contact, "What's wrong, Little One?"

Glancing to her lap, she kneaded her face with her hands, groaning tiredly at her behaviour, "I'm sorry, Master. I don't know what's wrong with me." Throwing her hands into her lap, she huffed, "I love our morning meditation — really, I do. But, I just can't focus for the life of me, right now."

Studying her carefully, he watched how her gaze flickered erratically back and forth, never focusing nor stopping, "What's bothering you, Little One?"

"No—nothing, Master. It's nothing." Violet eyes wandered everywhere and anywhere other than the Master Jedi beside her, and she dismissed the thoughts that ran rampant throughout her mind.

Plo simply raised an eyebrow at his Padawan from under his mask, sending her a pointed look, "Well, if it were nothing, Eisha. Then, you would be able to concentrate." Rising to his feet, he quietly chided, "But, if you will not tell me what is wrong, then I will—"

"No! I'm sorry, Master. I just—" Tumbling over her words, the Kel Dor cast her a concerned look. Immediately sitting back down beside her, she attempted to control her thoughts.

She just wasn't winning that fight, though.

Defeatedly sighing, she reached into her robe, and pulled out the indigo kyber that the Jedi was growing more and more familiar with seeing. Running her finger over its cracked edges, Plo could see a new swirl of purple encasing itself inside the crystal's life. Holding it out for him to see, she still kept it within her protective grasp, "I want...I want to find him, Master." There was hidden desperation behind her eyes, "You said he was alive — is there any way I could find him?"

The Jedi simply watched his Padawan tentatively, the control behind her voice wavering as she spoke of her long-lost friend.

A long lost friend that Plo knew wasn't as truly lost as she thought.

But, making sure his presumptions were correct, Plo gently questioned anyways, "Perhaps, I could. You know, Little One, you still have never told me his name..."

She glanced away from him, longingly staring down at her crystal as she tucked it back into her robe. Laying it to rest near her heart, she delicately uttered a name.

His name.

Suddenly the puzzle Plo was uncovering was becoming a lot clearer.

"...Wolffe. His name is Wolffe."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Blaidd!" Grinning at the sight of the Commander, she ran over to him from her Master's side and beamed as she reached him.

Unable to stop it, a smile quickly grew on his face as she practically jumped up and down on the spot. The Padawan lifted the Commander's spirits instantly and caused a light chuckle to escape him, "Pitat. I guess you're coming with us, then?"

"Yup!" Smiling wider as Sinker and Boost noticed her, the latter wrapped an arm around her shoulders as Plo finally reached them.

"Wolfpack," He greeted with a hidden grin, but his light tone was more than an indication for them, "You're all set to head off to Naboo, now?"

Nodding respectfully, the clones replied, "Yes, General." Whilst Eisha stepped forward to embrace Plo in a short goodbye hug, her contagious grin resulted in his own growing.

Gesturing for his men to start for the gunship, Plo held Eisha behind, "I trust you'll keep yourself safe, Little One?"

Softly smiling now, she nodded gently, "I got my boys with me." She grinned as she leaned in close to the Jedi, and playfully whispered, "I think I'll live." Turning on her heel to enter the gunship, she glanced back once more, "But, you know no promises, Master!" Practically diving into the ship before he could respond, she instantly escaped any scold he could aim at her.

Plo merely shook his head at her antics, quietly laughing as he watched the ship rise for take off.

'Be safe, Little One.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Landing at the hangar in Naboo, Eisha moved to walk out. She quickly backtracked, however, as the dark aura Anakin emitted through his Force signature stunned her in place. The Jedi Knight radiated a deep fear off of him, which immediately caused her to frown, and stumble back in at its intensity.

Watching as he remained unaware of her, he bit back at Obi-Wan — still deep within their conversation, "I know what's at stake here." Entering the ship, he sent a harsh glare towards his old Jedi Master as the ship take off.

Eyeing where he brooded in the corner of the gunship, she raised a brow, "Well, and a warm hello to you too, Ani."

"Snowy!" Jumping at her words, he swivelled around to look at the Vashuni who casually leaned against the side of the gunship with crossed arms, "Wha—what are you doing here?"

"Master Plo sent us here to help." Gesturing to her little pack beside her who remained engrossed in a debate, she shrugged, "Now, what the hell is up with you? Why're you brooding in the corner like that?"

Gaping slightly at her tone, he composed himself — she had gotten blunter since joining the Wolfpack. Remaining a neutral expression, he always knew she could easily see through him, "I'm not brooding!"

"Yes, you are." She narrowed her gaze, "What else would you call what you're doing?"

He ignored the question, "Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are to—!"

"Captain!" Snapping her gaze to Blaidd, she could practically feel his scolding through his helmet. The clones' conversation had halted and resulted in the Commander's attention falling onto Eisha once more.

"What?" Scrunching her nose, she looked at her Commander incredulously, "He started it!"

Gawking at the girl, Anakin stepped up as Eisha complained about him, "I did not!"

Switching her gaze back to him, she snapped, "Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did n—!"

"We've landed!" Wolffe shouted over their childish bickering. Falling back into their 'professional' forms, the Commander shook his head as they fought worse than his brothers.

Eisha side-eyed the Jedi Knight and childishly poked her tongue out at Anakin when the Commander wasn't looking.

Clearing his throat for her attention, she turned to Wolffe with a sheepish smile. He clearly saw the awfully childish antic, but he decided against reprimanding her for it. He merely shook his head instead, eyeing the girl as her eyes left him and fell to the dense swamp land below them. Carefully watching as she fidgeted in place, she was itching to get going.

He hovered a hand near her own at that.

Stopping just above the lab, two clones threw out a few bombs to detonate upon their designated spot. They exploded instantly as they hit the swampland.

Seeing the smoke rise — as well as the clones that began their descent down with a grapple — Eisha tapped her lightsaber to ensure it was safely there. Rubbing her hands together, she neared the edge of the gunship ledge — ready to make her own descent with a calculated jump.

She was immediately gripped back before she could make her leap.

Falling back against an armoured chest, Eisha glanced up. Her head momentarily rested on his chest, and she made eye contact with Blaidd's visor. The confusion was clearly written across her face, "Why'd you do that? I was about to jump."

"Oh, no," He bitterly laughed, his emotions heightened after the fear of her jumping hit. "You are not jumping down there from this sight." Shaking her head as he passed her a grappling hook, she raised a brow, "You are coming down the same way as I am, Pitat."

"But, I'm a Jedi." Scrunching her nose, she scoffed, "And, your way is boring."

"No, you're not," Tiredly claiming, he held the grappling hook out to her. "And, my way is safe."

She stubbornly refused to take it, "Okay, I'm a Jedi in training. But I can still do all those fancy jumps, and be perfectly safe, you know?"

"I don't care. Now, take this," Pushing the hook in her direction, he was slowly growing more and more exasperated with the Padawan.

Crossing her arms defiantly, she stared pointedly at the clone Commander. Hearing a light snicker from a certain Jedi as he reached her side at the ship's exit, he grinned at her, "See you, Snowy." Hurtling out of the gunship, Eisha and Wolffe both watched as he expertly descended down.

"See!" She turned away from Anakin's falling figure, "I can do that, too!"

Rolling his eyes, he attached the grappling hook to her belt, "Too bad." Looking away from her, violet eyes followed him before she immediately began to fiddle with the hook — easily pulling it off within seconds.

Tipping over to the edge of the gunship, she called over to the unsuspecting man, "Hey, Blaidd." Electing the clone to turn towards the Padawan, she expertly hung off the edge of the ship, — holding on only by her feet that remained planted.

His voice grew hard, warning her, "Pitat. Don't—"

"Just like old times, hey?" Throwing a small salute to her Commander, she stepped off. Flying backwards off the edge of the gunship, she gleefully giggled all the while down.

Wolffe shook his head.

If the fall didn't kill her, then he surely would once he got down there.

✧˖*°࿐Hey everyone!

So, I'm not really sure what I'm doing right now. The past few days have been blurring for me a little and during this entire chapter, I was fighting off a major writer's block which was fun. Which, is me basically saying, sorry about how badly this sucked. I was so looking forward to doing Blue Shadow Virus but now I'm just like :( so that's great.

But, yeah, that's me I guess, you guys doing any better? Personally, I think the lockdown's just getting to me a little, right now.

But, thank you, guys, so much for the 4.5K reads! And, 360 votes! On days like this, you guys really help cheer me up with all your votes and comments, they really help me get past it and continue writing cause I love writing Eisha. :)

Oh, and a small idea I had, but if I were to, a bit later on maybe in this story, start another clone wars fanfic, would you guys be interested? Just a small idea I'm working on in my head atm, and maybe if you guys were interested I could write it when Force Bound is a little further on, because this story is like my baby, first and foremost.

Yeah, okie then :D

Love you all <3

FIRST PUBLISHED:
LAST EDITED: 18/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 70 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
9.1K 299 20
Rysa Keen, Mandalorian, Jedi Knight, Being a Jedi Knight for a short time before the Battle of Geonosis, Rysa was ordered to mentor and co-command t...
1K 25 29
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
422K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...