Hood Gurl

Da bellbee19

A 16 year old girl who lives in the hood with her over crowded family, deals with the surprising abuses at ho... Altro

Hood Gurl- Vol. 2
Hood Gurl- Vol. 3
Hood Gurl- Vol. 4
Hood Gurl- Vol. 5
Hood Gurl- Vol. 6
Hood Gurl- Vol. 7 *SPECIAL* (Part 1 Of 2)
Hood Gurl- Vol. 7 *SPECIAL* (Part 2 Of 2)
Hood Gurl- Vol. 8
Hood Gurl- Vol. 9
Hood Gurl- Vol. 10 ~**FINALE**~

Hood Gurl- Vol. 1

37.2K 242 38
Da bellbee19

Chapter 1

(October)

“Dad, Dad, Dad! Nooooo!” I yelled as he dragged me across the floor. 

“DID YOU FREAKING TAKE MY ALCOHOL BOTTLES OR NOT!?” He said furiously. His eyes were inflamed, with water and sleep crusts. His dark brown short faded haircut was starting to grow more with puffy little dusts on the sides. His mouth smelled like raw fish, and dozens of alcohol has been swallowed. His shirt was dirty white with food condiments rubbed around, drink spillings around the collar, and his pants were totally ripped up with tiny pieces sticking out. He looked homeless, he looked like a bum, he looked like a hobo, and he looked like a… useless son of a gun.

The name is Kassidy Davis. And, HELLLLL… to the yes, this is my life.

**************************************

Now before I go on to explain a story that I remarkably lived to tell after that big beat down, I have to tell you all about me. I am 16 years old, and I live in a bad neighborhood. I got shoulder long dark brown hair but I am workin it though. I recently dyed it auburn blonde last weekend on the tips, and have a bit of a curl at the end. I’m 5’8 and yeah I’m almost 6 foot tall but that’s why I’m in the cheerleading squad, and in the gymnastics team, and trust me it wasn’t easy whatsoever. I got caramel skin, and neat French mancures. I got that beauty mark on my face complimenting my two cute dimples, and I am slim in body weight. Due to the fact, I must maintain my eating habits. However, the only things my mom makes is fried chicken, with refried beans, or order pizza, or order Chinese, and we only got soda, and water in da fridge. When I’m hungry, I just sometimes eat before I come home from my gymnastics practice to the deli. I have 3 friends but a really special friend named Deahvian. I’ll tell you more about hah lada. I’m in the 11th grade, and my school is a couple of blocks away. It’s called Corson High, home of the Cougars. I love that I help represent my school with my cheer leading squad. Spreadin’ around school spirit like butter, and helping the people be lifted up high to be proud of our school like mad crazy. My school ain’t very pretty, sure we got a big track field, football field, a swimming pool, separate parking spaces for students and teachers, and a separate gymnasium and auditorium, that only happened recently when one of the girls in basketball practice was gunna shoot a ball in a hoop instead it went flyin’ over the principal’s head then BOOP. She was knocked unconscious. That’s how we finally got a separate place for sport practices, and meetings. Nevertheless, we got a small lunchroom that has to fit about 120-200 students each period, which can only hold about 100. Yeah, it’s that small. In addition, the classrooms are classrooms. Anyways I got two set of twins. This is a set of two girls and two boys. In addition, I got one other sister, and one other brother, including me, so that makes about seven kids livin’ up in heh. Did not know what the hell went thru my parents mind about havin seven KIDS. Nevertheless, it wasn’t totally their fault. They weren’t expecting to have two set of twins. They only wanted four, but oh well. My sister names are Aniyah, Jazmine, and Raven. My bros names are Robert, Andrew, and Jordan. Big family, in a small house. My best friend I told you I was going to explain ‘bout lives about a ½ hr away from here. Her name is Deahvian Jones. I also got two other friends named Keyshia DeLa Cruz, and Marcus Bryant, but there not as close to me as Deahvian is. We been friends since kindergarten and she been holdin it down for me, for as long as it’s been. We had sleepovers, went to parties, THRU some parties, and even went to as far as California with each other during the summer with her family, which I’m very fond of lately.  Now you probably wondering where is my mom around this big story I’m telling you people, well she probably in the basement, smoking her cigarettes as usual. My mom is addicted to that thing, and as much as I tell mom how bad it is for her lungs, she smokes about almost a pack a day, and it really irritates me. Since my dad is usually at work or drinking at the bar with his office buddies, he doesn’t have time to see how it’s affecting the air around the house. My mom got a job too, as a salesclerk at a store at the mall. However, since its Sunday, she don’t work on Saturday or Sunday and stays home to smoke or talk to her friends on the phone. Moreover, as for my siblings, they all up around the place, but it’s midnight now so they in there rooms probably still up, when they know mom is going to yell at them. Now you probably wondering why im still awake. Because I can’t sleep thinking about how sometimes, I wish I can change my life around. Now on with where we left off…

***********************

He dragged me more, and suddenly threw me on the couch, slapping my face 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 times around. “I WANT IT, I WANT IT!” He yelled, with is teeth clenched down, and his fists tighten up ready to pound me on the face. Tears ran down my face like a waterfall, and my mouth was caught up like a trap, not being able to speak the words out. “IF YOU DON’T TELL ME KASSIDY I SWEAR…I’LL-”

“It’s in my room!” I squeaked out. He let go of me from my collar, and starting pacing up to my room. I starting coughing up from him almost choking me, and I layed face down on the couch crying. Everyday it’s like this, but I always know what’s going to happen to me. Why do I keep taking them away from him?

Soon he came back with the box of alcohol drinks and loudly plotted them down on the creaky wood floor. He went to the kitchen to get a can opener, got one bottle from the box, plotted down on the couch near me and opened the bottle, drinking it in less than a minute. I looked at him in disgust, and quickly got up from the couch. “WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?” I said yelling. He looked at me curiously thinking I had two heads. “What the hell are you talking about Kassidy?” He said lowly. “YOU! YOU’RE A MONSTER. LOOK WHAT U DID TO ME!” I showed him the slap marks across my face. He soon chuckled to himself, and sat up straight. “Listen… it was just a little accident.” He soon reached for another bottle and cracked it open. I felt like taking a bottle and throwing it at his face but I know that wud only make him slap me some more. “Fine… Fine. Whatever! However, you should know that what u did to your daughter is cruel. Its cruelty!” I starting walking in circles near him with my hands on my forehead trying to keep from exploding. After about five walk a rounds I stormed off to my room and quietly got dressed in my pj’s trying not to wake up my sister Raven, but she got up from her pillow and yawned. “Why you still ‘wake?” She said tiredly. 

I went to my bed covered myself and faced the window, making my back face her. “Just getting a midnight snack.” 

“Daddy beat u up again, didn’t he?”

I shuffled in my bed, and starting crying to myself softly to sleep.

“Man… You got to stop taking it Kass.” 

Moreover, that was the night. Only gunna get 4hrs of sleep, and going to cry, and be cranky in school as usual.

Chapter 2

Soon a couple hours later it became 5:00am. My school doesn’t start till 7:30am but my mom said if I don’t wake up at 6:00am she going to kick me in the face. In addition, once, I stood her up, and yup. She kept her word, so I decided not to take the chances again. When I got up, my sister Raven, already was dressed, and seemed fully showered. Her hair was longer than mine (that’s only because she put extensions). She’s 17 and got one more year of school before graduating. She looked at me and smiled. She wasn’t the oldest she was the second oldest. First was my brother Andrew. Tell u more ‘bout him when we get up to him. Raven looked at me and smiled. Did I mention she was the nicest to me too? “Hey gurl, gon go get dressed, school ‘bout to start and I swear I need to show you this guy named Cameron face on facebook, he is remarkably handsome! And goes to our school!”

I tried giggling a bit, but I wasn’t in the mood to laugh. I still got a burn on my face from getting slapped at 6 times in a row. I got up and went to my closet to pick out my clothes. My sister Raven works at this fashion internship all the way in Manhattan. Don’t ask how she got the job, but she got it. She sometimes hooks me up with the latest fashions, and even sneaks some clothes from her boss’s closet. She got really nice designs, and I hope that she will be recognized soona than lada. She recently got her license, and her best friend lent her, her old car. Which is a Honda Accord that Raven now drives after school to Manhattan. She doesn’t get home till 11:00pm and she does her homework at the office. I grabbed a pink sweater, some dark blue jeans, and crystal white sneakers, which I am proud to say, kept from being dirty. I went out of my room, and almost fell on my twin bro’s Robert, and Jordan. “Man watch where ya’ll going!” I said almost yelling. They had dark brown hair as well, had cute round faces, caramel skin, and was overall too cute for 10 year olds. “Sorry!” They said in unison and went to the living room to watch TV. “HEY!” Mom yelled quickly after they turned it on. Luckily, she wasn’t yelling at me. “TURN OFF THAT DAMN TV! It’s Monday you fools!” 

The twins soon had frowns on their face and just sat on the couch mopping. My mom couldn’t care the less. She had on some granny slippers, and a nightgown on, with her hair in rollers wrapped around in a net. My mom usually dresses OFF style so she always look older than she is. She lighten up a cigarette and starting pouring cereal for all of us. I shook my head, brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. It felt so good to escape in the shower, as the water melted down my body, I felt all the stress could go away. Moreover, within 2 minutes I felt like in heaven. I went into a daydream… a daydream where my parents were happy together, and me and my sibs couldn’t have a happier life:

“Sweetheart, would you like some money before you go to school now?” My momma said. “Why sure mom I would love some. They got this delicious chocolate cake on sell today, and I never have enough money to buy some.”

“Awh, my poor baby. Here’s $10 extra”

I hugged her tight. She kissed me on the forehead. 

My dad came down the stairs in his patrol uniform. He had a fresh haircut, and smelt like cotton body spray, mixed with vanilla. He kissed my momma’s lips, and hugged me. “Have a nice day at school dear.” I thanked him. My sibs soon came to the kitchen too. Smiling at momma as she gave them $5 extra. She hugged us all. “I wanna thank god for having you children. I love you guys” We showed some luv back then left the house… 

The bathroom door soon opened and my momma slammed it three times almost making a hole onto the wall. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING IN THE BATHROOM? STILL?” Momma came and pulled the shower curtains, then whipped me twice. “MOMMA!” I yelled. 

“Your wasting valuable water, that me and your father can’t pay for 24/7! REMEMBER THE RULE. 5 MINUTE SHOWERS ONLY!” She dragged me out naked and threw a small towel at my face. I started holding back the tears, and went back to my room, as my sister was on her laptop on Facebook. 

“Ayy, gurl, here is his face.”

I put my clothes I laid out on earlier and sprit some berry perfume on me. I brushed my short hair down, put my books, pens, and cheerleading + gymnastics outfits in my bag and zipped it up. I went to her to see the picture.

“Ain’t he cute?”

And I be damned, he is soooo oh soo cute. He was light brown toned, with a cute short black haircut. He was in his basketball uniform, showing off a bit of his 6-pack, and showing off all his biceps, and muscular figure. He had some kick-ass Jordan’s on. Blue and gold. The color of our school teams. And to top it all off, he was smiling his million dollar-makes any person’s day-smile, with a wink on this left eye. I dropped my bag on the floor and starting squealing with my sister. “Ohhhh shit gurl. He look to fine for me.” I said.

“Well then, to late cause I already told him that your looking for a boyfriend. Gurl, he drives a car! He is 17 too. And not to mention he goin’ pro from his Varsity Basketball team. You know he numba #1!” 

Barely at Corson High, there were super high athletes. The reason I didn’t really know about him was because he was one grade higher than me, so I don’t pay attention to games or announcements unless it has to do with my grade I’m in.

“Sis, mom and dad ain’t lettin’ us have boyfriends till 20 remember?”

Believe or not, its true beyond belief. My sista Raven had a boyfriend recently but once my dad caught her making out with him in our bedroom, and… The rest is to fatal to say. Let’s just say that her boyfriend had to miss school for a week from a sprained ankle…

“So? Sneak him in gurl. In this life, we got to live a fast-paced time. Time to live in the moment!”

My sister Raven always wants me to have fun, go to some fashion shows that she got sneakling from her boss. Stealing the tickets like it was easy as ever, but I always say no. But even if I said yes, my mom wouldn’t allow me too. Can’t even get out of Bronx for a moment anyways except in the summer.

I shrugged my sister off, giving her a signal that I could care less. Although deep inside I really do.

************************

After me and my sibs ate our small portions of cereal, we all left with $2 in our pockets or wallets. My little sibs (Robert, Jordan) Go to the elementary school about 1 block less away from the high school me and Raven go to and the young teen sibs (Aniyah, & Jazmine) go to the Jr. high school about 10 minutes away from the elementary school. Andrew our oldest sib goes to work at a mechanic shop fixing some cars local neighbors need help with. After he told my parents that he didn’t want to go to college, they beat him so bad they almost made him blind. But that still didn’t change his mind about going to college anyways. My momma said if he don’t go to college next year, she going to throw him outta the house. Like my mom and dad got enough money to send us ALL to college anyways…

We all said goodbye and went our separate ways except me and Raven. Raven unlocked her car, and drove us to the school in less than 5 minutes.

Chapter 3

Raven parked her car in the student parking lot. It was 7:10am and about almost the whole school of kids were waiting outside to wait for the doors to open at 7:15am. Raven turned off her car. “Got any tests today?” She said checking her image on her compact mirror. 

I rolled my eyes. “Gurl, it’s a Monday… We ain’t go tests on Mondays.”

“Well damn, I do. Mr. Patterson be killin’ us with this ‘Weekly Monday Quizzes or Tests thing’ and I hate studyin’ on da weekends.” My sister shut her compact mirror roughly and zipped up her coach bag. 

I got out of the car too. “See you at home later tonight.” I said as I hugged my sister tightly.

“iight gurl, lada.” She replied.

I looked around the parking lot for my bestie Deahvian who shud be here any minute. She lives 30mins away like I said before so it takes her a couple minutes more to show up. My other friend Marcus came up to me and gave me a hug. Marcus was a nice person. I’m not gunna front that he ain’t cute or anyting like that but he wasn’t really my type. Slim body, and with cornrows, and baggy pants, with almost the same shirt everyday thing ain’t my thing. But his personality was the best ever. He was nice, sweet, funny, and was always there for you when you call. Luckily, for him, he got a cell phone. I saved a enough $$ to buy my own but my momma said I can’t get one till I reach Raven’s age (Obviously she got one. Blackberry Storm. Grrr). Which is bull because what if I get in an accident or got an emergency?

He pulled his cell out and replied to a txt msg, and went back to put his full attention on me.

“What’s up Kass?” He said. 

“Ayy, Marcus, Nuthin much. Waitin for D to get here in a moment.”

“How was it at home?”

All my friends especially Deahvian knew about the probs I got at home. If you didn’t realized yet, my parents beat me up the most more than any of my siblings, which I don’t know why. “Well Marcus, it’s the same ol’ same ol’. Ain’t nuthin gunna change. Shoot, I gotta do me. And just let things go on.”

“True, true.” He said nodding his head.

I noticed a familiar car (a BMW) pull up to the parking lot. I smiled. It was Deahvian! Her mother honked the car signaling my attention to greet her and D. I went up to them as Marcus followed along and we both hugged D and I hugged her mother Kendra. “See you later Mrs. Jones.” I said. Deahvian kissed her momma on the forehead goodbye, got her blue tote bag out and closed the passenger seat door. Her mom pulled away, honking two times a goodbye.

“D, gurl! I luv ya!” I said as me and her hugged so tight we could pop a balloon between us. 

Deahvian had neck-long jet-black hair and a very noticeable dimple even if she ain’t cheesin’ so much. She got on her black leather high heel boots, some regular jeans, and a gray juicy couture hoody sweater that says JUICY in the back. She was hyper, friendly, outgoing, and ready to face whateva comes at her. She got my back till I die, she even quoted, and till today that has neva changed.

“I missed ya ova the weekend. Man when are u gunna get a cell?” Deahvian said as me and her linked arms to the front door. Marcus was still textin’ on his phone. Lately he’s been doing that, and I wonder why?

“D, I told you already.” We stopped at the front door. Only 2 minutes till they let us in the school to get ready for first period. “Not till I hit Raven’s age.”

“DAMN! I cant believe that whatsoever.”

“Yo Kass, I can hook you up.” Marcus said joining our convo.

“Hook me up with a boyfriend or a cell phone?”

We all three laughed. “Nah, a cell. But if u want a b.f, I’m right here.”

“Marcus, sweetie… I ain’t goin like that.” I said trying to sound nice as possible. I hate hurting people’s feelings. But Marcus been trying to get with me ever since 9th grade, and its been really annoying. “So tell me how you gunna get me a cell?”

“Wait gurl.” Deahvian said. “Yo parents gon trip.”

“Nooo they won’t” Marcus said. “My brother got me on lock with any cell I want, and lets just say he knows some people who also knows some people who can pay your bill for as long as you got the cell.”

“Shit! Oh my god. Marcus you’re the best!” I said hugging him. I was hugging him for to long and backed away. I blushed a little but tried to hide it away.

“Ay, whadda ‘bout me?” 

I giggled. I went to Deahvian and gave her another supa tight hug. 

“Yo, Marcus. Tell ‘em I accept the cell offa and I wanna know what deals they got.” I said to him as the front doors opened and the students started pouring in.

Marcus nodded his head and led off to his locker. Deahvian’s locker was across mine, so we both were heading the same way.

The school was pretty clean this time, usually at Corson High, there would be fights almost after every period, u wud see many kids get sent to offices, see water overloaded from the bathrooms, and the floors and walls full of snack bags, plastic bottles, food, and other gross stuff. Our lockers were in color pattern. Gold (of course fake, its more like a dark yellow) and dark blue. There were some full long lockers, and half lockers. Luckily, me and D got ourselves full lockers. It was 7:25 and only seconds until the bell rings to alert us to class. My first class was Study Hall. D is in some AP classes. And I’m proud to say she is doing well in all of them. She got AP Chemistry first period, and we got lunch 7th. D came up to me after unloading her stuff and getting her things for Chem. “Ay yo gurl, the bell just rang, imma holla atchu later.” 

“iight gurl, gunna miss ya like eva.” I replied.

We both hugged and went our separate ways till 7th period. She is also on the gymnastics team, my other friend Keyshia Smith is in my cheerleading team; I’ll you about her next time.

I paced off to Study Hall as soon as the bell rang. “Oh damn, I made it just in time” I said to myself lowly. 

“How was your weekend Miss Davis?” My study hall teacher Mrs. Wilson said.

“Fine.” I said quickly and walked over to my seat. I had some left over homework I didn’t complete for Spanish so I took it out and got to work. There’s only about 10 other kids In this study hall period so its nice to have some peace and quiet. But, that all changed once HE came in…

He knocked on the door softly. “Mrs. Wilson?” He said going up to her.

Mrs. Wilson took off her glasses from her eyes. She had short black hair, around 45 and was decent enuf to be a teacher besides the wrinkles around her face, but her chocolate brown skin, matched her dark brown eyes, and when u were quiet enough shw would be nice and let us talk or listen to our iPods. “Cameron Williams? Why, what is a star basketball pro doing in here?”

It was him… yes hell yeah him. It was Cameron. The Cameron, Raven introduced to me early this day. He chuckled. And when he did, he had the sexiest voice ever. It wasn’t to deep, and definitely not high at all. His muscles were shown since he was wearing his basketball jersey, and had those fly Jordan’s on again. “Flattering Mrs. Wilson but I changed my schedule and now I got you this period.”

“Why, I am so glad to here that Cameron. Ready for basketball season next week?” 

“Why yes Mrs. Wilson. October right?”

They both laughed. “Take a seat Cameron, and I will add you into this class.”

Some girls started whistling at him. One even said “Damn boyyy, come here and take a look at your baby mama.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed, of course he was gunna sit with the cool kids and not next to me. Everybody in the class sat next to the door. I sat all the way in the back the farthest from the door, and looked at the window making my back face the students as they laughed and talked amongst themselves. Soon I heard footsteps coming near me. I wided my eyes, not turning around to see who was there till they tapped me gently on my shoulder.

“Ayy Sexy.” 

And… OH… MY LORD. It was Cameron. The Cameron Williams. I started stuttering and acting like a hot mess. “M-m-m-me?”

He chuckled that makes me want to faint-and land in his arms laugh again. “Yeah you. Don’t be foolin gurl.”

“Oh.” I said. My legs started shaking wondering what he wants from me. “What’s up?” I managed to say. Butterflies soon came in making me feel like I’m getting a stomach virus.

“Nuthin’ much. Just wonderin’ why u be sittin’ heh all by yaself.”

“Oh.” I said. I sounded so freakin dumb. Shit.

“Why don’t I fix that? Come hang with the others and me. Wud u like that?”

“Nah, I’m iight, just… I’m shy.”

“Dang gurl. In this world, you can’t be shy anymore. Blossom up. Not trying to sound rude or anything. But I wanna become friends.”

My heart started pounding so much it might suddenly burst out. “W-w-why me?” 

“Yes you.” He said smiling his million-dollar smile.

“B-but why?”

“Cause I feel like your somebody special. And I think ya sister told me about you ova on Facebook. And I think you wud be awesome to become my friend. But to not lead you on now, I’m saying right now that I got a girlfriend, and I don’t wanna let u dig on me and ask me out, and then hear me say no. I don’t wanna hurt your feelings.”

Have you ever had that feeling something good is going to happen, u get so excited you just cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, then all of a sudden when that moment comes it comes crashing down? Well that’s exactly how I’m feeling. My chances with Cameron are zero-zero. “Thanks, for telling me at advance. But I really need to get to work, on my Spanish thang right now. But I’ll holla at you lada.”

“Alright, and excuse me for not asking sooner but I was just caught up on your beauty. What’s ya name?”

He was soooo charming, he couldn’t even remember to ask what my name was cause I was so pretty. But doesn’t he have a girlfriend? “The names Kassidy Davis. And your name is Cameron. Right?”

“No doubt about it. Hey, wanna catch a movie tonight around 6?”

I can’t believe he just asked me to go to the movies! Oh SHIT! I’m fuckin lucky ain’t I?

“What!” I almost yelled, starting to sound excited. It would be the first time in my whole life a boy asked me out to the movies. “Hell YEAH!” 

He chuckled again, making me start having those butterflies.

“iight. You wouldn’t mind if I bring my girlfriend with me right?”

“Nah, not at all.” I said lying so much. I did mind. And I minded a lot. I wish he didn’t have a girlfriend, and it would be only me and him. But life ain’t always fair.

“Good, good. Now want me to pick you up or… you wanna go to my crib or-”

“How about I meet you there?” I knew if Cameron came to my house, and asked for me, I wouldn’t be able to walk for a week just like what my dad did to Raven’s last boyfriend. That thought almost made me break down and cry, but I couldn’t let it get the best of me.

“Yeah, that’s cool. See you then.” He winked at me and went back to his seat.

For the rest of the period I didn’t even finish my Spanish homework as I was thinking about how Cameron Williams asked me to the movies.

Chapter 4

School finally ended. It was 2:20, and gymnastics practice is 2:45-4:00. Since it was a Monday, there was no cheerleading practice today. We didn’t have a competition game until 2 weeks, By next week Monday-Sunday; we would be practicing twice a day, to go against Wellford High, about 40 minutes away from here. And the gymnastics game wasn’t till early next month. Cheerleading practice is Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. Saturday, and Sundays. Sometimes we may have emergency practices, but that’s only depending on how well our team is doing. Gymnastics practice is Monday-Friday. I choose to do these sports due to how flexible I am, and to avoid going home early getting a beat down. I started crying to myself as I got to my locker, wanting ways to make things at home much better. D soon saw me and rushed to my locker giving me a squeeze, looking very concern. “Girl, is everything alright, are you thinking about how your parents treatin’ u and er’ thang?”

“Yeah.” I said sniffling. “Gurl, u need some time out. And I’m glad you told me about how Cameron Williams asked you to the movies.”

“I told you Deahvian that, he has a girlfriend. He just wanna become good friends. That’s all.”

“Sure it is gurl…” Deahvian soon starting whistling that ‘First comes love, second comes marriage’ shit again, and It was starting to get on my damn nerves. I know she only trying to do that for the best for me. But sometimes she tries to hard. “Come on, we got gymnastics practice gurllllll.” We both grabbed our uniforms and went down to the gym to change in our outfits, and start practice.

*********************************

It was about 5:00pm when D and I left, since we had to shower up, and hang out with our other gynmanist team members. As usual, D’s motha came up to the parking lot. It was about sunset outside, and it was colder than this morning. Kendra honked the car wearing her lawyer outfit meaning she finished working on time. “Ay gurl, I’ll see you in school tomorrow. Hope u have fun with ya future baby daddy.” 

“Pfft, gurl please, this boy is not getting the best of me. He is taken, like deadass. So stop playin’”

“Whateva…” She replied. We both laughed and she got into the car. Her mother said hi to me and soon left. Sometimes I wished my mom would pick me up from my school but she was to busy, with her girlfriends, and her smoking addiction for her own children. I soon started walking home getting on the the sideway when a car pulled up to me. I got frighten when it honked its car. There window soon pulled down. And wud u freakin believe it, it was Cameron, and with I’m assuming his girlfriend at the passenger seat. “Ay, Julissa this the girl.” Cameron said to her. 

Julissa soon looked me up and down from the car. I still didn’t say anything, as I waited for Cameron to say something first to me. “She’s the one going to the movies with us?” She said sounding like she had a problem with that. “Yeah, oh and hey Kassidy, sorry for holding u up so long, were on our way to my house then were gunna leave soon before 6 to get there to meet u up.”

I smiled. “iight then, see you later Cameron.” 

He soon droved off. I continued walking. His girlfriend seemed like she didn’t like me. She had long up to half of her back curly hair, with some black shades on, same skin tone as me, and wearing a hot pink tank top with some dark jeans, and I didn’t get a chance to see her shoes. To me, Cameron could have done better. 10 minutes later after jogging home, I arrived at the front porch, and walked up the stairs to the door, and pulled out my key. I was starving. Since we usually get $2 for lunch, at my school that’s only enough for French fries. For a complete meal with a drink, main meal, side (optional), and a fruit is $5. For dessert, it’s an extra $5 making it $10. Shit, my school must be dumb. Raven forgot to give me some money (since she got a job at the fashion internship in manhattan getting a paycheck every Friday for about $350) so I couldn’t go to the deli to grab a sandwich, and a drink with a snack. So I had to eat at the movie theaters. But I don’t want Cameron to go around seeing I’m broke. I opened the door, and I could hear the twins Robert & Jordan getting yelled at for watching tv again. And it was my mom. She usually doesn’t get home till eight. I wonder why she’s back so soon. I closed the door softly and locked it. I went to the dining room and saw them crying. “Mom stop it!” 

“WHAT DID U SAY?”

“Stop yelling at them, so who cares if it’s a school day! It’s after school! Let them have some fun!”

“DID U JUST BACK TALK TO ME YOUNG LADY!” She said getting up in my face. 

“Yeah. YEAH I AM!”

“Go up to your room and I will have your father deal with you when he gets home.” She said sternly and went back to the kitchen frying up some chicken, and lighting up a cigarette. After she took a inhale of the smoke she starting coughing a very violent cough. She been smoking enough to get Emphysema. I went up to my room, and started doing my homework. Aniyah soon came in asking me to help her with her algebra homework.

Aniyah had shoulder length hair like me, and was very skinny She had dark brown eyes; some make up on, no dimples, and had a baby face. She’s on the basketball team at her Jr. high school. 

“Ugh, your lucky u came home at this time.” She said sounding like she’s jealous of me. 

“Why what’s wrong?”

She got up from the floor sitting crossed legged and pulled up her orange pj’s showing a big red mark on her abdomen. “It still burns…” She said crying softly. 

“Who did this to u?” I said getting up from doing her homework. 

“Daddy. He came back home for lunch break, and when he saw my progress report on getting a F in math this marking period, he started slapping me, and I felt like I was internally bleeding…” She starting crying some more. I felt like crying to. Seeing my sibs hurt, is more painful then me actually being hurt. I went up to her and hugged her softly, knowing not to do it to hard to hurt her stomach area. I went to finish her last question. “Study this.” 

“Thanks” She replied. I left the room and crept up slowly and quietly to my parent’s bedroom, and went to the closet where my dad stored his liquor in their mini fridge. I took all the bottles out onto a plastic bag and crept back to my room. I hid them under my bed. This time, no matter what he do, he ain’t gunna get It back. Before I realized it, it was almost six, and I had to get ready to go to the movies to see Cameron. But how am I gunna lie to momma? I guess I might as well say I got extra gymnastics practice…

Chapter 5

I put on a cute light jean with a flower pattern at the back of my butt, a cute baby blue blouse with button ups in the center, added a flower pin to my shoulder-long hair, and wore some black zipper up boots. I grabbed my sister Raven’s coach purse. added my things, took $10 from her stash (she gon’ kill me, but she always let it slide) and headed out to the kitchen. It was 10 minutes away from six and I had to run all the way near the mall to head to the movie theater. The mall was about 10 minutes away by driving, and I didn’t know how I was gunna make it without a ride. When I got to the kitchen my twin bro’s, Aniyah, & Jazmine were eating their fried chicken at the table, with some French fries. I looked at disgust on how greasy the chicken was and walked up to my mom who was cleaning the dishes. “Ay, yo mom, I’mma holla atchu lada” I said, tapping my foot getting ready to run to the mall.

“Where the hell are you going at this time? Wasn’t u supposed to finish your homework?”

“It’s important. Deahvian said we got emergency gymnastics practice at six, and I don’t wanna be late.”

“If you don’t come back at 8 your gunna get beaten with a pan. AND I MEAN IT!” She said giving me a stern evil look.

“Yes momma.” I said, wishing I could slap her and tell her to go to a freakin doctor as she starting coughing up a bit again.

I waved bye to my sibs, and walked out the house, by my surprise my bro Andrew pulled up at the sidewalk in front of the house and came out, and locked his Toyota car. 

“Wad up?” He said, giving me hug. I hugged him back. He was 23. He had a cute little mustache forming up on top of his lips, he had short regular boy cut hair, sorta bushy eyebrows, light chocolate skin (from my father), was about 5’9, average athletic muscles (since he works out at the gym sometimes), and had grease marks on his legs, from working at the auto shop all day. 

“Nuthin, bout to bounce ova to the mall. But please don’t tell momma. I told her imma be at school at gymnastics, but I really wanna go to the movies.”

“I got chu.” He said.

I smiled at him. But I knew he had a catch.

“But in one condition.” 

What did I say?

“What is it Andrew?”

“Give me $10 tomorrow.”

“Ugh fine. Shit.”

He laughed and started walking up to the house. Me and my brother has this stupid thing, that when I need a favor done without him ratting it out to my parents I gotta lend him $$. I started thinking that maybe I should ask him if I can borra the car. “Yo, Andrew. Can I borrow your car?”

“What the hell? Your only 16, u gunna be in some serious accident.”

“C’mon, Raven let me drive her car to the mall all the time. I got my permit.”

“If you’re in a car accident your gunna have to give me money to ride the bus to work everyday.”

“Fine deal.” He handed me the car keys and I unlocked it and got in the car. When I got in the car it smelt like gasoline, car oil, and metal tools. I shook my head, and started the car and starting driving to the mall.

*****************************************

I arrived at the mall, and parked the car, luckily finding a parking place. I put the keys in the coach bag and locked the car after getting out. The mall was big. About 30-40 stores, and a nice food court. I usually go here with my sisters, and or bros, to catch a movie, or shop a little bit when we have the money. I got inside and headed to the movie theater. When I got in, I saw Cameron, and OH. MY. LORD. Does he look finer than EVA. He was wearing this cute long sleeve dark blue shirt, with two buttons ups on the top, some dark blue jeans to go with it, and some black sneakers complementing his dark black short faded haircut. His skany girlfriend actually looked decent in a knee length light pink dress, some flower leggings, and brown UGG boots. His hair was in in bun, with a streak of a curly hair down, and had lip-gloss, eye shadow, and mascara on. She as well had a coach bag. For a moment I watched them smile, kiss, and tease each other. He started caressing her face, and letting her lay her head on his muscular arms. And HELLL.. Yeah, I was beyond jealous. I wanted to ruin the moment, so I soon walked up to them at the waiting area. 

“Kassidy!” Cameron said perking up, and giving me a hug. His girlfriend Julissa grabbed her white shawl and wrapped it around her arms, rolling her eyes. “Baby, can we go see the movie now? There letting people in.”

“Do me a favor honey, and grab us three seats, while me and Kass, go get some popcorn and drinks?”

“Alright. But you gotta give me a kiss, don’t be playin wit me like dat.”

They both made a luscious, 1-minute kiss that seemed like forever on the lips, and she walked in the movie theater. “Thanks for showing up Kassidy. Julissa wasn’t really feelin like you should be all up in our business.” He said as we waited online to order the snacks.

“Well, I shouldn’t have come then.” I said sounding a bit too harsh.

“Nah, its iight. I’m mad glad that you’re here. I hope we can become close.” He soon started ordering the snacks. As he ordered, I started fantasizing about how I can be Julissa dating a pro basketball playa, and being caressed on the face, and kissed to. But I shook my head lightly realizing that, that ain’t neva gon’ happen. He finished paying, and handed me my small popcorn, and medium sized drink.

We walked into the movie theater, and saw Julissa with our two seats. It wasn’t too crowded thankfully, because I hated hearing to much noise in the movies. We sat down. Of course Cameron near Julissa and me next to Julissa.

“Baby, you bought my favorite, popcorn with extra butter, and a chocolate drink. You’re the best, sweetie. I love youuuuu.” 

“ I love you more.” He replied, and they kissed again.

Half of me wanted to throw up, and speed drive back home, but the other half-wanted to eat this popcorn and watch the movie. 

Throughout the movie, Julissa and Cameron were making out a bit, forgetting that I was here, and were holding hands during the scary part. I felt so jealous, tears went down my eyes time thru time. I felt sick, and ready to get out. It was an hr and a ½ past since the movie started and since it was about to be over anyways, I was gunna bounce. “Cameron, can I speak to you outside for a second?”

“Be right back Julie. Okay?”

“You better.” She said sternly as she looked me up and down and gave a disgusted look at me. I rolled my eyes and went outside to meet with Cameron.

“Whud up gurl?” He said putting his hands in his jean pockets.

“I wanna just say thanks for the time at the movies, and I just really shud be getting’ the step outta here.”

“Awh too soon, too soon.” He said pleading me to stay.

As much as he looked sexy, and sounded sexy, I couldn’t stand to see him and Julissa together. “I’ll see you in Study Hall tomorrow iight?” 

“Ok, and thanks for coming Kassidy. You alright.” He said giving me that delicious chuckle of his.

I hugged him quick and soft and went out of the mall. Ready to see what’s in stores for me at home, once… again.

Chapter 6

I parked Andrew’s car and walked into the house. To my eyes, my dad was on the couch still wearing his security guard uniform, and my mom had a cigarette in her mouth, and was wearing those granny slippers, nightgown, and curls In her hair wrapped up in a net again. And she’s tapping her foot, and tapping her foot violently. 

“Where…the hell have u been.” She said getting up from the couch next to my dad. She walked up to me fast, and I held my nose to not inhale the cigarette smoke in front of my face. The whole house was dark, and the only light you could see if you were here was in the kitchen. We were in the dining room. I could tell this isn’t ending to well.

I shrugged. “Just went back to school, that’s all.” I said as I walked fast up to my room, but she caught me in my tracks before I could reach the stairs and dragged me back to the dining room.

“No. You. Weren’t,” She said slowly.

I sighed. “Yes I was now can you get out of my face.” I said harshly.

“WHAT YOU JUST SAID!” She yelled.

“Get out of my face now!” I yelp back.

“SEE DREW, SEE? SHE GON’ BE TALKIN BACK TO ME AGAIN. THIS FOOL THINK SHE THE BOSS! NOW TELL ME KASSIDY, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!”

“A 16 year old girl, who is livin’ a miserable life at home, and rather sleep on the streets than be home seeing Mr. and Mrs. Dumb dumb, aka, the alcoholic father, and the smoking pig ass mother!!!” I never knew I had the courage to say that to them, but I did.

My dad soon got up from the couch with a baseball bat he was hiding behind the couch. And started lifting it up and patting it down on his hand again about 10 times before getting in my face.

“You took my alcohol bottles again…” He said as mom came back from upstairs (assuming my room) and slowly dropped them on the couch “Mhm” She said agreeing with my dad.

“I HID THAT! WHY U WENT INTO MY ROOM!”

“THIS MY HOUSE!” She yelled back. 

“I don’t need this..” As I was going upstairs a baseball bat hit me on the back of my head, and I fell to the floor unconscious.

****************************************

The next morning, I found myself in my bed, with red marks across my arms, and wearing the same clothes I wore to the movies with Cameron. I got up from the bed a bit too dizzy and sat back down, trying to catch what happened to me, yesterday. I checked the calendar and the clock. It’s a Tuesday, and its 2pm! I missed the whole day of school. I shook my head and as I went towards the bedroom door to get out and wash my face, Andrew was in front of me.

“Can you excuse me?” I said quickly. But he didn’t budge.

“Nah, I gotta talk to you, and you probably don’t rememba ‘bout yesterday.”

“No I don’t. All I remember was coming home, then blacking out.”

“That’s the problem.” 

He pointed to where I shud sit. I sat down on the bed, and he leaned against the wall. Sighing. “I don’t know how to tell you this without being emotionally hurt.”

“Just fuckin tell me Andrew. I like missed school, and I gotta go see D and-”

“OKAY.” He said loudly. “When you came home, dad hitted you with a baseball bat and you got knocked out like crazy. That’s why you up heh not in school. Cause u couldn’t wake up.”

I couldn’t believe it. My own dad struck me with a baseball bat and knocked me out, like a bowling pin. “Andrew, you lyin’”

“Why the heck wud I be lyin fo? Dad was mad at you for taking them alcohol drinks from his fridge, and momma found out you didn’t go to the school for practice, and went to that movie theatha instead.”

“ANDREW! You weren’t supposed to tell mom!”

“Don’t u here me? I said she found out, she went to tha school to make sure u were there, and then she went back home, found my car wasn’t there, and then knew u didn’t go back to school.”

“SHIT. What am I gunna do?”

“I don’t know. But imma be late for work, see ya later. Oh and nobodies home yet.” Andrew soon walked out, and closed the front door.

I stood in silence at my house, and started crying on my pillow, wondering what in the world my life came to be. I just wanted D, I just wanted my friends, and I just wanted some real parents.

*************************************

45 minutes later, I woke up, and yawned. It was about 2:45, and school was over 10 minutes later. I was thinking about D, about how she was goin crazy without me being in school, about Marcus who promised to get me a cell phone, and about the gymnastics and cheerleading practice, I will miss. I felt like crying again, but I knew I was stronger than that. I went to the bathroom and washed my face with some soap, and hot water. I felt happy to be home by myself, but I knew nobody was gunna be home for a while. Mom’s workin till 8pm, dad finishes working at 10:30pm, Raven won’t be home till around 11pm, The twin brothers won’t be home till about 20 minutes, the twin sisters won’t be home till around the same time, except for Aniyah who got basketball practice till 6pm, and Andrew is working till 9. After washing my face, I heard the doorbell ring and assumed, the twin bros came back from school earlier than I thought. I dried my face and opened the door. Once I opened the door, it was Cameron Williams.

Chapter 7

OH, SHIT. I couldn’t believe I was looking at sexy Cameron Williams, at my front porch and wasn’t even sayin a word. Why am I acting like this in front of him?

“Wh-wh-Cameron? What u doin heh?” 

“Well long story short, Deahvian your friend, was worried that u didn’t come to school today, and I was too, so she told me your address and I drove heh and came to see how u doin’”

I couldn’t believe Deahvian would do such a thing like that! Making Cameron come up to my house when she knows my mom ain’t liken that. What if she was here I, wud be killed. And who knows, she might be on her way home and I had to push Cameron outta here, and avoid explaining him why I didn’t come to school. At least not the truth. 

“Cameron, I think that was nice and all, but u outta bounce outta here, like deadass. Ain’t no boy comin in heh.”

“Awh, Come on Kassidy. I really wanna see your house. I mean like, were friends. Right?”

I knew me and Cameron are friends but I still felt uncomfortable having a person I always get butterflies with in my house!

“I’m iight, just overslept and couldn’t make it to school.” I lied.

“Awh, little Kassidy sleeping and snoozing thru the day forgetting about all of this?”

And trust me, I could never forget about all of that. His 6pack, his chuckle, his looks, his everything looked like heaven to me. But I did miss school today, and there would be other days in Study hall to see him.

I laughed a bit. “I didn’t forget about you Cameron, and yeah we cool.”

“So can I step in and see around a little bit huh?”

“Where’s Julissa?” I said asking curiously. She always with him and to my surprise, she ain’t there.

“Forget about her. Its just about you and me now.”

Once Cameron said that, I felt my heart sink into a puddle of love full of hearts, red roses, and sweet smells. I felt like I was his girl this time. I guess I didn’t mind letting him in for only 5 minutes. “iight Cam, come in.”

Cameron came in and chuckled. My heart sank again. He looked around as he entered the kitchen, dining room, and living room. “Nice crib.”

“Thanks I guess. The bedrooms are upstairs.”

“So little miss Kassidy is a freak?”

“NO, NO NO.” I said quick as possible. He probably meant I wanted him to show my bedroom to do naughty stuff but obviously I’m not allowed to have a boyfriend till I’m 20, and no boys are allowed up heh anyways.

He chuckled again. “Its cool, just playin’, show me the upstairs.” He smiled at me, and I blushed extremely hard. I went up the stairs, and he followed. I showed him my twin sister’s room, the twin bros room, and arrived at my parent’s room.

“Damnnnnnn, this is what I call tha master bedroom. They got a bathroom of there own, a queen bed, and ooh they even got a fridge in this closet!”

“NO! DON’T GO IN THERE!” The last thing I didn’t want Cameron to see is the fridge full of liquor. Fridays is my dad day off from work and that’s his getting drunk night. He drinks till fully drunk all day, then at home he knocks off to sleep around 9pm. I hated Fridays. But besides that, I cant let Cameron know.

“Why not sexy?” He said teasing me.

“Uhmm uhh, its just a fridge, just water, and regular… stuff in there.” I laughed nervously.

“iight then, show me your bedroom.” 

I was a bit embarrassed to show him my room, but I couldn’t say no to him again, after that smile he gave me. I sighed softly and opened the door. “This is Raven’s room too.”

“Ahh.” He said examing the room. “Nice. Ur bed near tha window?”

“Yeah that’s mine.” 

“That’s cool. My room about the same size. Ooh laptop, this yours?”

“Nah, my sis Raven.”

“When she comin back anyways?”

“She isn’t coming home till late so u ain’t need to worry about that.” I said sitting on the bed, trying not make myself pressure him to leave so soon. One because I love looking at him, and two I needed to ask him a question. “Where’s Julissa?”

“Don’t worry bout her Kass. She’s a lost case.”

I was stunned to hear that. But at the same time, I felt like they broken up, and once he leaves I would start dancing in the house, and screamin’ yay, and there my chance will be back. “But, don’t you love her, or somthang like dat?”

“Hell no. She a bitch, and a hoe. That girl can go get high for all I care she too… how can I say this? She too high maintence.”

I wided my eyes, and started laughing out loud. I could not believe he just said that about her. And it was only yesterday when I went to the movies with them.

“You and Julissa, broke up?” 

“Yeah we did. After you left, she started talking trash about you, and u know I’m holdin’ it down for u, telling her to stop it, but she wont. Then she started orderin’ me around and bullshit, and I was like man, get the fuck outta here. This bitch must be dumb. So I broke up with her. She wasn’t a nice person. Yeah, I kinda feel sad, but it was the right thing to do.”

After Cameron said that, he looked me deep in the eyes, like telepathically showing me how he feels, and I could feel it. I could feel how Cameron was feeling, and I felt sorry for him. “Cameron, I’m mad sorry to hear that. I bet there’s another girl out there who would like you.”

“Yeah I know… Well it’s about my time to go. Thanks for showin me around Kass. Maybe one day I’ll drop by here and hang out with u the whole day. Iight?”

The image of me and Cameron being in the house by ourselves sorta turned me on. I felt like making him stay here all night now, but I knew that wasn’t gunna happen. “I’ll notify you, when u can.” I replied.

“iight.” 

Soon, I showed him back downstairs and opened the front door, luckily nobody was near the house yet, to rat me out thinking I probably had sex with him. 

“Hey, before I go, u wanna go play basketball with me after school tomorrow?“

My heart started doing flip-flops. Me hanging with the all-star pro basketball player of Corson High? This must be a dream. I sighed to myself to calm myself down, but my heart, kept accelerating. “Cameron, u seriously wanna play at the park? I mean like, in October?”

“Well that is basketball season, and it will be just you and me.” Cameron soon came up to me, and looked at me with his dark dreamy eyes. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and started massaging my back, as he swayed me back and forth, back and forth. I didn’t want this feeling to go away. “Now would you Kass? For me?” He soon let go and waited for my reply. I couldn’t say nothing cause I was still in shock about him wrapping his arms around me, I wanted to pull them back around me, but even more, I wanted him to kiss me. I couldn’t say no to him, and I didn’t have no plans anyways.

“iight. Of course I would go with you Cameron.”

“Meet me at the park around 6:00pm. See you later, sexy.” He said and went to his car. I closed the door, slid down on the floor, and thought about how perfect that 15 minutes of Cameron with me was.

Chapter 8

Next day at school at cheerleading practice Deavhian’s mother Kendra had an emergency lawsuit to fix, and won’t be able to pick her up till around 5:30 which is the end of cheerleading practice. Me and her sat at the bleachers with the rest of my team, and the whole team, including Deavhian was all in my grill about how I’m gunna play basketball with Cameron. 

“Damnnnn girl, yo, when ya sista Rae hook you up, she hook you up.” Deavhian said looking into her mini mirror and adding some blush to extend and beautify her cheeks.

“D, and the rest of all ya’ll, its not like we be datin’ its just a bit one on one.”

“Ooooo” The girls cooed. 

“Man, your lucky Kass. Shoot, if I knew Cameron brook up with the skinny ass Julissa, I wud kiss him right on the lips, like smack!” My other friend Keyshia on my cheerleading team said.

“Keyshia, calm yaself.” I said laughing. Keyshia had long brown hair with blonde highlights, she was average body size, had perfect teeth, light golden skin, 1 dimple, was Dominican, a kick ass dancer, and good person to talk to when you needed some help in Biology. Like me.

“Uh oh. Uh oh.” My team said whispering. 

“Yo, Julissa is comin this way!” Deahvian said.

I started shaking nervously. What wud Julissa want from me now? I gulped nervously got up, straighten my cheerleading skirt and walked up to her. We were face to face.

“Humph.” Julissa said. She also had about three friends with her. Obviously I don’t really know them, cause their in 12th grade just like her.

“What, you want?” I said.

“See girls, she ain’t nothing but a douche bag, and bag of stinky ass pig booty.” Julissa said sternly to my face.

“OH HELLLLLL… NO. Ya’lls about to get a beat down!!” Deahvian quickly started running to Julissa but I held her back, while she was fighting out of my hold. 

The whole cheerleading team soon got up from the bleachers and came next to me.

“Deahvian cool down!” I said harshly as I eyed Julissa. Who the hell did this bitch think she can come in here and say that to my face?

D soon took a breath. “Yo, I’m mad sorry. Just that this freak call u a pig!” She soon stepped up to Julissa. “And nobody calls my girl a pig.”

“Am I talking to you?” Julissa said. And she pushed Deavhian from the side.

“Oh hell no! She did not just do that to me!! I swear I will beat your ass.”

“Am I TALKING to you?” She yelled. 

Deavhian sat back down and gave me the eye saying ‘if you don’t punch her now imma have to do it for you’ look.

“Julissa, what the hell you want? Your words don’t bring me down. Is that all u wanna say?”

“Nope. I just wanted to say BACK away from my boyfriend.” She soon shoved me and I fell to the floor.

My team gasped. Deahvian and Keyshia helped pick me up. They all started talking back to Julissa and I had to stop this.

“STOP!”

They soon continued.

“STOP!”

And they still kept rambling.

“YO, STOPPPPP!!!!” I yelled as loud as I can.

They looked at me.

“Kassidy, this bitch threw u on the floor! Let me atta hah!” Soon Deahvian was running up to her but my teammates held her back. I swear Deavhian looked like a monster, ready to eat Julissa up. I’m glad she liked defending me, but I gotta do this myself.

“Listen Juliss ass! I don’t want you coming up in this gymnasium when you can go and take ur skimpy legs, and ur only wearing make up face because u look ugly natural behind out, right NOW.”

“LOOK. KASS! If u don’t wanna mess with me, back away from CAMERON. Cause he’s mine.”

“Well he came ova my house, and thought differently. He broke with u bitch. He ain’t want you back no more, we even… kissed.”

Everybody soon gasped, and Deavhian looked so stunned, it looked like she wasn’t even breathing.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!” She started stuttering. She sat down on the bleachers. 

“What did u just say!!?”Julissa and her posse said looking angry.

“I said, we even kissed!” I know I was lyin’ all he did was wrap his arms around me, but in order to let Julissa get the picture that her and Cam was over, I had to say something to get her outta heh.

“FINE.” She said. “I don’t care, but u still better back away from him. He just trying to use u. That’s all.”

“So why did he say, you’re a lost case then? Huh?”

The whole team gasped again. 

“Humph.” Julissa flipped her hair in my face and snapped her fingers. Her, and her posse left the gymnasium giving me the middle finger on the way out.

“Whateva!” I called back to them. Soon the whole team and D cam rushing to me and asking me how it felt when I kissed Cameron, and during that time before practice I kept on sayin’ more lies, and more lies.

********************************************

Practice ended, I was fully showered and clean into some sweats, long sleeve white shirt, and my white sneakers. Ready to one-on-one with Cameron.

“Man, your lucky Kassidy. I wish Cameron was my boyfriend.” D said while me and her waited for her mom to arrive.

“D, I told you were not boyfriend and girlfriend, he just was feelin like it was a good moment and we just kissed I guess.”

“Nope, the way you described it to me and the others sounded a whole like another world.” 

“Stop playin’” I said, and me and Deavhian laughed.

10 minutes later D’s motha came. “Hey, Kass. Can Deavhian sleep over your house Saturday? Me and my husband is goin out to the city for a day.”

Me and Deavhian started squealing. When me and D, had sleepovers we wud do manicures, pedicures, our hair, try on different outfits, go out around the block, and chill as besties. Not to mention my parents had better behavior around guest like her. This was gunna be a good Saturday.

“Sure Mrs. Jones. I would love to have her ova.”

“Thanks! See you again tomorrow.”

Me and Deahvian hugged. “Don’t forget to tell me all about your day with Mr. Baby daddy.”

“Oh please, just stop D.”

She giggled and her mom drove off.

I jogged over to the park. It was about 10 minutes to six and I hope I see him there.

***************************************

It was about 6:05pm when I checked my watch, as I arrived at the park. I headed to the basketball court. I heard a basketball being dribbled, and I saw Cameron making a dunk at the net. He was definitely gunna beat me. I took a sigh, and started heading to him. I wondered why he didn’t have his teammates or friends with him sometimes. I hope he wasn’t a loner. I arrived up to him, and he just made a half court shot to the net. 

“Your better than I thought.” I said.

He turned over to me, and chuckled. “Thanks. Glad you made it over here, no offense but I thought you might of stood me up.”

“Now, why whud I wanna do that?” I said laughing.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t have thought of that. So do u know how to play basketball?”

“Don’t be askin me that question. Of course I do.”

“Well, in case u haven’t seen, I am the star pro basketball player at the school. So it’s going to be very difficult to beat tha master.”

We both laughed. He was wearing, dark blue sweats, and a white short sleeve shirt, with some white and blue sneakers. He was all drenched in sweat, but I think he looked really mature and strong on account how he looks like now.

“Bring it.” I said.

****************************

Cameron and I played for about 1 hour. We decided to do whoever gets 28 points first, will win. Obviously, he won from 28-6 and I wasn’t mad. I knew it was bound to happen anyways.

After she did the final shot, he yelled “YEAHH!! I WON!” And I wasn’t frontin’ he was good. And for some reason I was proud of him. 

“Wooh that was one tough game wasn’t sexy?” He said teasing me again. He got his water bottle, and towel from his duffel bag and wiped his forehead, and drank some water. I was parched too, and I didn’t bring nuthin with me. How can I be so dumb?

“Here u want some?” He handed me his water bottle, which he drank from. Lemme repeat this again. He, handed me, the water bottle, he DRANK FROM. I was nervous. I looked up at him trying to think of what to say. Drinking from the same person’s bottle is only what couples do. Did he consider us as a couple? I was nervous as a lonely dog in the streets, and I felt like just runnin from here, but how is he ever gunna forgive me if I do that? “Uhm..” I said trying to stall time.

“I get it.” He said.

“Uh-uh u do?” I said stuttering again.

“Go ahead, drink the rest. I ain’t thirsty no more. And as for drinking in the same bottle, I don’t have no cooties in me” He said tickling me. I laughed out loud. I hated being tickled. “OKAY OKAY!” I said trying to catch my breath. I sighed, and drunk from the same place his lips was and 1-2-3, it was finished. “Oh my god. Thanks I needed that.” I said wiping my mouth. I soon started sweating so much, I sat down at the bench. He soon sat down next to me. Did I mention the bottle were his lips from was warm? I wondered how really kissing him would feel like.

“You’re the first girl to ever play basketball with me. You know that?” He said looking at me. Curse those dreamy eyes. I had to look back. “Fo real?”

“Yeah. And my momma doesn’t count.” 

We both laughed. 

“Plus she was 28-2 so u did better. Gotta give u props.” He gave me a high five, and I blushed. I felt so comfortable with him, I felt like laying my head on his sweaty, muscular shoulders, and for some dumbass reason, I yawned and laid my head on his shoulders. “Is it okay if I lay my head down here for 5 minutes before I head home?”

“It’s iight Kassidy.” 

I smiled, and closed my eyes. I thought about when I told the girls at school I kissed him. And God knows I really wanted to. And I didn’t wanna really lie to the girls. But the rule is (at least around here) the guy gotta kiss the girl first, and you can only kiss once their your boyfriend/girlfriend.

“Yo, Kassidy you sleeping?”

I got up immediately. Didn’t realize it was 7:30 and I had to be home before my mom, which is in 30 minutes. “Sorry, Cameron. I guess I was dozing off.” 

“Its iight, my shoulder for u is always there.”

“Thanks. But, I gotta go home. I didn’t start my homework and I’m really tired.”

“Lemme, drive ya.”

I thought about what he said, and I did really want him to drive me home, but I didn’t want my sibs to tattle-tail on me. “I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Awh, c’mon. Is there a reason why u be always not wantin’ me around ur house?”

I started thinking nervously. I couldn’t tell him how abusive my parents were. “Uhh-uhmm no nah. Nuthin’”

“Then lemme take u. It’s the least I can do, since I beat u badly.”

“iight, fine. But u gotta leave quick though. Please.”

“Fine?” He said curiously and gathered his stuff. 

We soon got inside his car, he started his car, and started driving. “You got your permit?” He said not looking at me and paying attention to the road.

“Yeah I do. But my license will be next year.”

“That’s cool. Cool. I can teach you how to drive, ya know.”

I lit up at the idea of that, but my mom and dad will never let me get driving lessons from a guy they don’t even know yet. I can’t even get a boyfriend till I’m 20! “We’ll see about that.” I said honestly. 

“You know, Kassidy your such a chill girl. Your cool to hang around with, you got game. Sort of” I laughed at that. “And you are such a pretty, smart girl. You and me can make it through anything.”

I was confused at that thought. “What?” I said shuffling in my seat, and trying to stop my legs from shaking since I was in the passenger seat next to him.

“Like, if you was my girl, I would hold it down for you, and I can see you will do the same.”

I blushed, and It was sorta true. “Yeah, you can think that.”

“Well here’s your stop.”

I was so tuned into what he said, I forgot I was already at the front of my house.

“Wow, thanks Cam. See ya in school tomorrow.”

“No Doubt.” 

I blushed, got out, took my bag, and closed the car door. He winked at me and drove off. I sighed, I wish I could’ve still be with him at home like Julissa has been before she started being to demanding. I was walking up my stairs and grabbing my keys at the same time when somebody said “BOO!” I fell down the stairs and almost lost my keys in the bushes at the side of my house. “What the fuck?” I said angrily. Marcus soon popped out of one of the bushes and laughed loud and hysterically. 

“Damn, Marcus you scared the crap outta me.” He soon stopped laughing and helped me up nicely. I thanked him.

“Sorry baby, just playin’ with ya” 

“Baby?” I said. He ain’t my boyfriend.

“Yeah, I wanna call you baby.”

“Why?”

“You don’t appreciate that?” 

“No, I don’t. Now what do u want?” I said harshly. I really didn’t mean to hurt his feelings since he sounded kinda monotone after that, but I really don’t appreciate the baby thing unless we were boyfriend and girlfriend, which would never happen. Were just friends, close friends.

“Well, you gunna apologize once you open up yo gift.” He took out a small pink plaid velour box topped with a white-gold ribbon. It had a ticket standing out sayin -To my friend, Kassidy Davis 

“Oh my god, no way!” I said as I carefully opened the box, and out came shining a brand new beautiful iPhone. My eyes wided so much, I felt like they might pop out from my sockets. “SHIT, SHIT, SHIT. Marcus, I love it so much! I don’t know whatta say.”

“Yeah well, not to sound cocky but you know how I do.” He said pretending to wipe dirt off from his shoulders. 

I shook my head. “Marcus quit playin’ this is mad nice. I love it. Is it functional?”

“No duhhh, and my bro’s best friend is payin for it, so you ain’t gotta worry, just if you break it you owe him $300”

“Done deal Marcus!” I soon hugged him tightly. He soon started wrapping his arms around my shoulders like Cameron did, and came in closer to me. I pushed him away. “Marcus!” I yelled. “Calm ya hormones.”

He chuckled, but his chuckle wasn’t as heart felt like as Cameron. “iight, ya right Kassidy. Anyways I’m glad u like you gift. It took a lot to get at that piece of diamond therrr.” 

“Thanks Marcus, I gotcha back, till I die.”

“No doubt, no doubt.” He soon took out his cell and started texting again. I still wondered why he still texts all the time, but its not my business to budge into his personal life.

“I gotta go though, its almost 8 and I didn’t even start my homework. I gotta make sure I keep this phone away from my parentals seein it’”

“Yeah u betta, or else-”

“I know I gotta pay ya $300, I gotcha Marcus. Thanks again.” I waved bye to him and unlocked the door. The twin bros were watching tv. I didn’t wanna erupt there fun, but I didn’t want momma to come in and beat them again. “Ay, make sure u turn off that tv in 5 minutes, mom will be home any time soon and you know what she gunna do.”

“Awwh.” Robert said.

I hated crushing there hearts, but I had too. I went upstairs, Aniyah was sleeping and Jazmine was in the bathroom. Andrew wasn’t home yet. I went to my room and dropped my bag on the floor, and plopped on to my bed. I looked at the ceiling, and saw the image of me laying my head on Cameron’s shoulder. I took the box that had the iPhone in it and programmed it on, and added some phone numbers. I added D’s number, my parent’s numbers, some other family member numbers, Marcus’s number, and l added Cameron’s name, without his number since I didn’t know it, and touched save, hopefully one day he will give it to me without me asking first.

*********************

My mom and dad came home about two hrs ago, which is when I finished my homework. It was 10:47pm, Raven will be home soon. Andrew also came home, but fell asleep. I was so starving since I didn’t eat anything today. But I decided to shrug my growling stomach off. Momma cooked fried chicken again, but the smell was disgusting, and greasy like, and everybody was gaining a bit of weight. I soon had to make sure I told my mom to ease on the frying tomorrow. I was bored, since everybody was either sleeping, or getting ready to go to bed, and I wanted to test out my first cell phone. I touched the screen, and swiped down to Deavhian Jones. I pressed call, and held the phone up to my ears. 

“Who dis?” D said sounding like she was asleep.

“D, it’s me Kassidy!”

“Oh my god, no way! You gotta cell now!?”

“Yup, add ma numba.”

“Pft, of course I will! You still up? I been snoozing already.”

“Yeah, sorry gurl, just testin my first cell phone out! I love it.”

Soon I heard foots step across the hall.

“Mom is near, call ya lata!” I said before I could hear her say bye, and hid it quickly under my pillow.

She soon opened the door up. “BED! NOW!”

“Fine cranky woman, I’m goin.”

“DON’T U DARE CALL ME CRANKY!”

“Okay fine, fatty overweight woman.”

“Don’t make me call your father!” She said sternly.

“I don’t give a fuck I just wanna go to bed!”

“That’s it!” She soon came back into the room with a belt. And started whopping me in my behind. It been about 30 times she whopped me until I couldn’t feel my butt anymore and she stopped. I started moaning, and groaning. Picking myself up into the bed but sliding back down.

“Now lets see if you can go to bed now!” She wrapped her belt and closed the door. “GET INSIDE!” She said. I assumed that was Raven, and she quickly came in and shut the door. “OH SHIT!” She said helping me get up.

I started crying. “Raven! I wanna get out of here! I wanna get out!!” I said crying like a baby.

“I know gurl. Me too, me too.”

Chapter 9

It was the next morning around 7:00am. We were in the kitchen eating cereal. My dad left for work already after drinking a big bottle of alcohol. I just hoped he didn’t get into a car crash. My mom would be leaving after we left for school, and Andrew doesn’t go to work till 1 pm. 

I had my behind lifted up since I couldn’t sit properly, and I thought about how terrible today at school was going to be. And how I was going to explain this to some people. I might as well go to the Nurse and tell her.

“Eat your damn food, its time to go!” My mom said yelling, and lighting a cigarette. She coughed again.

We all soon gulped our foods down and walked out the house fast after saying goodbye, I headed into Raven’s car again. And she drove off.

“Hey, I heard from some girls, that you went on a date with Cameron Williams.”

Great, now Raven knows.

“It wasn’t a date Rae. We just played one-on-one.”

“Ooh, so were you on top, or was he on top?”

“RAVEN!” I yelled annoyed. Why would I have sex with him?

She soon started laughing and calmed herself down. “Sorry gurl, just I think you and him look like a good couple. Basketball season officially starts next week on Monday. He gunna be pretty busy. You might not be able to see your boyfriend a lot.”

“RAVEN! DAMN.”

She laughed again. “Sorry gurl, but seriously when are you two gunna become an item?”

“I don’t think it gon’ happen.”

“Gurl, he and Julissa broke up like 2 days ago, you gotta go after him, cause I heard she taking therapy to control her demanding attitude and get him back. So If I was you, I would be flirtin’ like mad hard.”

“She did tell me to back away from heh man though.”

“Man, you gon’ believe heh?”

“She even shoved me Raven!”

“Nah, she tryin’ to scare you away.”

“No Raven. I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

We drove in silence and arrived at the school two minutes later.

“Rae, I think my behind gon numb again.” As I got out of the car sticking my but out and leaning down.

“I have no clue what to say gurl. Maybe you should head ova to the nurse office.” Raven said grabbing her bag and locking her car.

“I can’t! What am I gunna tell her? My mom is whooping my behind and abusing me? She gunna call my mom and things are going to be worse.”

“Uhmm… just tell her you fell on something really hard, and now it hurts to sit down. I guess…”

“Fine, but I hope she doesn’t send me home, its already bad enough on my grades already.”

Me and Raven parted ways, and I saw Marcus on the footsteps with his cell phone. “Ay” I said as I walked up to him still leaning down.

“What happen to you?” He said looking worried.

“Uhh..”

“Lemme guess, your mom?”

“Yeah.”

“That stinks, what u gunna do?”

“I’m going to head to class first, then see if Mrs. Wilson can send me down to the nurse office.”

Soon Deahvian arrived and ran over to me, but stopped, looking at how bad, I looked. “Gurl, why are you leanin fo’?” He said trying to straight me up.

“Stop!” I yelled. Her trying to straight me up was painful, and I didn’t know how I was going to walk upstairs.

“Did your mom hit you or something?”

“Yeah..” I said, as I started to cry.

“Awh, gurl that sucks man.” Deahvian wrapped her arms around me and grabbed a tissue from her purse and lent it to me.

“And if you need a head to lean on I’m right here.” Marcus said cheesin’.

“MARCUS YOU PERVERT!” Deahvian said.

“What?” He said.

“Chill, D.” I said monotone. I totally wasn’t feelin well, I haven’t eaten anything yesterday, I been exercising to much, and I feel like I’m losing to much weight. I felt like throwing up. Soon the bell rang for us to come inside the school and I felt like I need a wheel chair, or even better, crunches. 

“I don’t think you gunna make it up the stairs.” Deahvian said trying to straight me up again.

“I feel like the pain traveled onto my back!” I yelled crying.

“Take the elevator.” Marcus said.

Me and D nodded and she didn’t mind getting a late pass and entered the elevator with me after we traveled slow to our lockers to get our things.

Chapter 10

When she finally arrived with me to my Study Hall class, it was 7 minutes pass the period. I hope Mrs. Wilson would understand. 

“Oh, Dear. What happened?” She said walking up to me.

“She got hurt?” D said wondering what to say. I signaled her its okay to leave and that I will take it from here. Once she left, I told Mrs. Wilson I fell on something and it hurts to sit. She offered me to stand up, but that would be weird so I told her I would just sit, and if it gets worse I will head to the nurse office.

I sat sorta lop sided on the desk and some students started snickering at me. I’m surprised Cameron isn’t here yet, and I wonder where he is.

Soon I pulled out some Spanish hw to study for, since I had a test today and start reading. 

10 minutes passed and Cameron finally arrived. He was in his basketball uniform again. He saw me sitting abnormally and came to me. “Kassidy!?” He said looking worried.

I tried to hide my blushing away, from him looking concerned but I reminded myself that he isn’t my boyfriend. 

“Yeah?” I said.

“Why you sitting like dat?”

“Oh, uhmm I fell and hurt my behind badly.”

“Ow. Need me to carry you to the nurse?”

I dropped my pencil. The image of Cameron carrying me on his strong arms, across the hall where everybody would see made me feel like he was my king and I was his queen. I laughed. “Yo, you don’t have to do that… I-”

“I really want to.” He said looking at me, and all of a sudden, I fell for his charm and said “Okay.” 

He went up to Mrs. Wilson and, she nodded agreeing he can carry me! My heart started racing, and my brain was sending thousands of signals telling me I’m going to be held by the sexiest guy ever, I felt like nothing can come between me and Cameron not even, Julissa. 

Cameron came to me and ushered me to get up. I got up slowly and 1-2-3 he picked me up and walked me down to the nurse office. 

“I didn’t realize you can carry me.” I said blushing.

“Well, you are kind of light. I gotta make sure I feed you up. Like you were my little baby.” He said chuckling. I blushed even more.

We arrived at the nurse office and he placed me down softly on the patient bed. 

Nurse Smith, looked up from her computer at Cameron. “Hi Cam, you need-”

“NO!” He said quickly. The nurse looked at him puzzled. “But you usually-”

“Please, Ms. Smith, I’m alright. My friend here though hurt her behind, and I wanna know if you make her feel better. Our study hall teacher said I can stay down with her for the period.”

“Alright..” She took her glasses and told me to flip over. “Well you do have a red mark, and it seems you have deep markings. Can you recall what you sat on?”

I thought quickly, telling lies were harder than I thought. “Uhhh I just fell on this rock that had a dull point by accident.”

“Oh wow, that must of hurt. Lemme go get you an ice pack, and I will take your temperature too just in case, you feel hot.”

The nurse left. And I did feel terrible, I felt like I was getting a cold. Cameron walked up to me and caressed my cheeks. God knew I didn’t want him to stop. “You going to be okay, Kass.” He said smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back. 

“Thanks Cameron. Why you so thoughtful?” 

He blushed himself, “Well I don’t know. That’s just me. Maybe its because I really like you. More than ever.”

I felt like I would faint right there. He finally told me he likes me a lot, and I would of returned the love if I wasn’t feeling so bad.

“Hey, I was wonderin’ if you maybe want me to take you home early if you weren’t feeling well.”

“What!?” I said almost yelling. “You can’t miss school Cam, you ain’t gunna do that for me.”

“Nah, its fine with me. I do have math next, but I rather miss some of it for you. Please?”

“The nurse ain’t going to let you.”

I was surprised on what Cameron said. He really wants to take care of me, I started to feel like he even loves me.. But I had to shake that thought away. The nurse came back with the ice pack, and with the thermometer. 

“Open wide please.” She said. I opened and she gently stuck it under my tongue. She handed me the ice pack and stuck it to my behind. About 2 minutes later, she came back and came to check my temp. “Your temp is 102.2 You need to get your bags and head home missy.”

I couldn’t believe I was sick, If I missed school any more days I would be left back. But my mind told me otherwise. I felt terrible and needed to go home.

“I will take her home, please Ms. Smith?” Cameron said.

“Well, you will be back before the end of the period right?” She said writing down the pass to let me go home with Cameron.

“Yes.” 

“But hold on now, Miss Kassidy must call her parents and tell her she isn’t feeling well and that your going to take her home.”

“Uhm, my sister Raven knows Cameron, and she is in this school, and I will tell her that I’m going home with Cameron.”

“Okay then, I will call her down.”

“Thanks.” Cameron offered to get my stuff in my locker, as I waited for Raven to arrive. She soon arrived, looking confused and walked up to me and the nurse.

“What up?” She said.

“You know Cameron Williams?”

“Yeah, I know him.” She looked at me like she didn’t know what’s going on. The nurse soon explained to her that if its okay if Cameron took me home since I was sick, and she nodded yes. She walked up to me.

“Gurl, you gunna be okay? I will stop by home first after school to check on ya then head to work.”

“Yeah thanks sis.” 

“iight, lada” She said as she left. 5 minutes later Cameron came with my stuff and we left. All the trouble Cameron went through to just take me home was so thoughtful of him, I really felt like giving him a kiss (on the cheeks though) but I didn’t want to seem forward. He laid me on the passenger seat and gave me my stuff, and started driving me home.

“Ugh, I feel like I’m going to throw up.” I told him moaning.

“Awh, poor Kass. It will be iight, lemme stay with you for 10 minutes before I go.”

I nodded yes, as I laid down on the passenger seat.

We soon arrived at my house and he lifted me up again, and I told him where my keys were. He unlocked the door and carried me up to my room. If my mom knew about this, I would so be killed. I hope there weren’t any security cameras around. He laid me on my bed and dropped my stuff on my sister’s bed. He sat down on her bed and looked me as I laid down looking at him.

“Even if your sick Kass, you’re still beautiful to me.”

I blushed hard, and tried to stop myself from laughing. “Stop playin’” I said softly feeling drowsy.

“Nah, I won’t” He came up to me and started tickling me. Him being here made me feel so happy, he made me feel like I’m the best he ever had, the one he would never forget, the one on top of the world. After he stopped tickling, he looked at my iPhone in my bag. “Hey I didn’t kno you got a phone, why u didn’t tell me?”

“Oh uhm, I don’t know.”

“Lemme add ma numba” He punched in his phone number. “Now whenever u need me, I’m only a phone call away.”

“Thanks Cameron. And not only for that, for tha way you be treatin’ me. No guy, not even my own father would do this for me. I-I-…. I like you a lot too.”

We both stayed there in a awkward silence for about a minute.

“Well, I didn’t have that coming.” He said chuckling. I managed to laugh too.

“Well then..” He soon came to me and bent down on both of his knees and grabbed my right hand while I was still laying down, as my head rested on my pillow. “I don’t want to seem forward, but… lets not waste the thought that we like each other and… be together.”

I automatically lighten up. “OH MY GOD! What did you say?” He soon started laughing again. OH-MY-GOD he is so not asking me out! 

“In other words, I want to ask you out, like you and me, be boyfriend and girlfriend”

I felt like my whole life flashed before my eyes, and that finally Cameron was included in it, and wanted to be there for me, he wanted me to be his, and I do want him to me mine as well. The only answer I wanted to give him was yes, but if I were to do that I would be going against the rule about my parents saying that we all cant get a boyfriend till 20. But what I felt with Cameron made me want to disobey her rules, he was there for me and I needed somebody like that. It only been three days, but it felt like a whole month since I knew Cameron. He was the best I ever seen, and the best I ever had. I had to say yes, and this was the perfect ending for any movie, or for anybody’s upside down life like mine. I calmed down, but deep inside I was still jumping around knowing I was going to get my first boyfriend. “Yes Cameron, I would be so happy to, ain’t nothing gunna make me say no to you.”

He smiled. “Thanks cause for a moment I thought you would say no.”

I laughed. “Now, why would you gon’ think that?” I said playfully shoving him by the arm. 

“Yeah I really should stop thinking that, cause your to good, and precious to think that. Now do you have any cooties?”

“What do you mean if I have any cooties? Just because I’m sick doesn’t mean I’m soo germy.”

“Than good, cause I need to do this.”

We soon looked at each other again, and then kissed. Not on the neck, not on the cheeks, but on the lips, and it was the best feeling ever! I felt like nothing can go wrong anymore, with him I felt like I can go through anything. This was something I had to tell D, but forget about her now. We continued kissing passionately, and after that day, we spent loads of time with each other.

-End-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

833 22 7
16 Year Old La'Shawn Moves Into A New Town With Her Brother And Strung Out Mother. Only To Meet 2 Young Boys Where She's Caught Up In A Web Of Lies...
19.6K 358 37
Just read you'll like it 🀭
11.3K 308 18
A young girl that didn't have a father figure in her life finds out how niggas are the hard way, she finds men over the years learn new things but th...
41.7K 1.3K 23
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....