π•Šπ•¦π•˜π•’π•£ β„π•šπ•˜π•™ β€’ 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝...

By TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'
Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers

5.9K 196 314
By TheRandomness_101

Nick took the hoodie with a warm smile. He'd missed the soft garment. Karl continued to dig through the drawer of sweatpants. He quietly muttered an 'aha' before walking up to Nick. He held the baggy sweats up to the older boys waist.

"These should fit you," Karl gave him a closed eye smile.

Nick nodded and thanked the boy as his hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt. Without much thought he started to pull off the now only half drenched shirt. Karl slapped a hand over his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut, turning away from what he could only assume was a toned core from years of morning routine sports workouts. Nick stared in confusion, his torso half exposed, then it struck him. Karl was not an athlete. Karl wasn't used to people just changing in front of him.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" Nick profusely apologized dropping the wet shirt. "I'm just so used to changing in front of people in the locker room. I am so sorry Karl," Nick hovered an apologetic hand over Karl's shoulder.

"N-no it's okay! Its okay!" Karl stuttered, muffled by his hand as he tried to cool down his red face. "I'll go change in the bathroom! You can change here!"

Karl snatched up his dry clothes and booked it out of his own room to the bathroom down the hallway. Nick stared after him, a look of amusement prominent on his face. He resumed pulling off his wet shirt, balling it up and placing it in his towel after he patted himself dry a bit more. He slipped on his blue hoodie, glad to have it back. He instantly noticed it smelt like Karl and Downy fabric softener. He pulled the hood in front of his face and inhaled deeply before smiling to himself. Next was the second worst part. Wet jeans. Nick pulled off the rough fabric from his legs, the noise of the denim was rough and enough to make him internally cringe. He wiped his legs down, careful to let his shirt fall out. That's when he remembered the worst part. His boxers were wet. He groaned and attempted to dry them off the best he could before he slipped on Karl's sweatpants. They bagged around his ankles slightly since Karl was taller than him ever so slightly and even these sweats were supposedly big on him.

Karl still hadn't returned so Nick took this chance to explore his room. There wasn't much, just his larger closet that was filled with sweaters, jackets, and t-shirts all hung up, some neater than others. A chest of drawers, with some of drawers open with pant legs hanging over them, and a shelf on the bottom that had a few pairs of sneakers, some slippers, and a pair of leather dress shoes in it.

The bed was half made, the main sheets folded slightly at the top over the pillow, which had half the cover coming off of it. A few throw blankets were sloppily thrown over on top. Nick smiled at the mess. The desk is what caught his attention next. The two monitors were asleep, the back lit keyboard breathed with a gentle glow as the rainbow colors faded on and off, the mouse following suit. The bags of almost empty sweets mixed with the newer bags. The trash can by the desk was filled with empty cans of Monster, Red Bull, and Arnold Palmer. Nick couldn't help but laugh.

He heard the door click closed as a more composed Karl leaned against it. The boy had on baggy camo print sweats that tightened at the ankles and a froh hoodie. He let out a breath before smiling at Nick. "Sorry about earlier, I totally overreacted," the boy chuckled nervously.

Nick shook his head and let out a small laugh too. Karl flopped on top of his bed. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Well don't you have a stream in," Nick dragged the last word as he shook his wrist so his watch gave him the time, "25 minutes?"

Karl jumped in his spot before groaning. He once again had promised a stream but not planned anything. "I don't have anything honking planned," he whined.

Nick sat on the foot of the bed as he thought about something to do. "Have you ever done a Q+A stream?"

Karl lifted his head in bewilderment, as he never had done anything of the sort. "No I can't say I have," He reached for his phone and opened twitter.

Karl :) @KarlJacobs_

Hey guys! I once again kind of forgot to plan but my friend had a lightbulb moment! Today's stream is gonna be a Q+A so go ahead and submit some questions at #AskKarlJacobs :)

Karl stood up and walked over to his monitors and P.C. He moved the mouse causing the two screens to wake up. "I'm gonna feel so bad cause I'm gonna be streaming for at least an hour and I don't want to ignore you," Karl gave the older boy a little pout.

"Here, I can read the questions for you," Nick sat on the floor by Karl's chair.

Karl smiled as he opened Twitch. Luckily he didn't need to set up OBS today cause he would just be doing face cam and reading chat. He grabbed his 'Starting Soon' set up and found some non-copywrited music. He wouldn't be catching a DMCA case today, no sir. He watched as the viewer count went up, faster than he had expected actually. Greetings flew by in chat mixed with sub notifications.

"Hi guys!" Karl cheered into his mic, his camera still not on. "We'll start in a sec, I just gotta check a few more things. Keep those tweets coming though!"

Karl muted again and turned to Nick. "Are you comfortable with your face being on stream?"

"If I'm on the cam that's fine, I just don't want to be actively on it if that's ok."

"Yeah that's fine! Just gonna warn you when I zoom out for the fit check you'll be in view," Karl smiled, unmuting.

The screen changed from starting screen to his transition screen before his beaming face appeared to the screen. "Hey chat! How're we doing this fine afternoon?"

Chat was feral as always. Karl reached into a random bag of candy and pulled out and Almond Joy. He picked off the almond, tossing it in the trash. He saw greetings, declarations and confessions of undying love, gifted subs, and a mixture of 'we're popping off' and 'pog champs'.

"Who's ready for the fit check?" Karl stood up, unzooming the camera.

Chat was less focused on the fit, and more at the attractive boy sitting on the floor, hugging his knees. Nick gave a little wave as Karl danced around.

"Oh this guy?" Karl pointed down at Nick. "He's my stream servant, he's gonna be reading me your tweets today," Karl smiled.

He sat back down and reclined back in his office chair. The questions were pretty normal. Some asking Karl about how school was, more questions about Nick, and any future streams planned.

"Oh! Here's a good one," Nick gave Karl a devilish smirk, "What's your relationship status?"

Karl's cheeks flushed pink. "It's," He trailed off staring at Sapnap, "Complicated?" He even questioned his own answer. Chat blew up, begging for more details.

Nick slapped a hand over his mouth to hide his snort as Karl sputtered out embarrassed non-sense at chats pleas. Nick tapped his leg to get his attention. He puckered his lips slightly making quiet kissy noises the mic couldn't pick up. Karl's face turned a brighter pink. He tore off on of the headphones and yelled a loud 'yeah'.

"One second chat, my moms calling me. I was probably a nimrod and forgot to do a chore, I'll be right back just gotta tell her I'm streaming," Karl muted his stream and got up from his chair and out of shot of his camera. He beckoned Nick over with his finger, before pressing said finger to his lips, shifting his eyes to the stream. Nick army crawled across the floor to not be seen by chat, standing up when he was out if sight.

'You're muted right?' Nick mouthed. Karl looked over to his shoulder to see he was indeed muted. He gave a small nervous nod as he leaned against his desk. Nick smirked and cupped the boys jaw.

"Can I?" Nick asked, unsure if the boy even wanted this.

Karl let his head give a small nod, totally embarrassed by all of the events that had just taken place so quickly, one after another. Nick placed his free hand on the desk and leaned in, softly pressing his lips against Karl's. Karl let out a soft noise of happiness as he kissed the boy back, his arm on the desk giving out slightly as he tilted his head, their lips locking perfectly, moving in a rhythm that felt natural even though it was only their second proper kiss.

Unbeknownst to them was the sight that chat could see. Just ever so slightly on the bottom left of the screen, the deep green of Karl's hoodie could be seen as his arm gave out, and Nicks fingers which and gently curled in on the desk when their lips had started to move.

-------------

A/N: haha you guys get another cliff hanger since ill probably update again tonight ;P but uh oh what will ever happen to Karl? Chats gonna go feral. If you guys leave comments on that last bit Ill use them as actual chat responses :D

see you lot very soon once the numbness in my arms leaves and I dont physically feel my heart rate start to slow down :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.1K 23
George is an openly gay high school student who gets bullied by the football team. But he later had to tutor one of the players, Dream. George and Dr...
23.4K 254 13
I'm making a nsfw one-shots πŸ₯³ Character - dio 😈 - Joseph πŸ₯΄ ( not Jonathan he's pure πŸ₯Ί ) - Jotaro ⭐️ - kakyoin πŸ’ - Polnareff πŸ’” - Avdol πŸ”₯ -Ca...
25.4K 993 38
George is tired of his job as a police officer. But he gets motivated when he discovers an intruder in a museum and decides to investigate this himse...
428K 18K 31
from june to august, a camp was held for teens ages 14 to 17. it was a camp created for aspiring musicians. it was divided into two, vocals and instr...