๐—œ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† - ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น...

By psychwriterr

When 4 girls mysteriously go missing from their hometown, the BAU is called out to work the case but nobody e... More

Part 1: Hayloft
Part 2: Sunset
Part 3: Chains
Part 4: Suspects
Part 5: Azure
Part 6: Family
Part 7: Collapse
Part 8: Familiar
Part 9: Partner
Part 10: The End
Authors Note

Part 11: After

10.9K 190 5
By psychwriterr

4 months later...

"Be careful, don't go too far guys." JJ led the group of friends out of the door. Ella, Dylan, Cameron, and Haley didn't go to the hayloft anymore. They had a new hangout spot, closer to home. Along with the new spot, they had a new friend that they brought along on their adventures.

"Come on, Bailey!" Ella yelled from outside. Bailey was still in the house, gathering some things.

"I'm just getting my jacket!" It wasn't as cold as it was a few months ago, but it was still chilly when the wind blew.

The children traveled down the sidewalk, skipping and humming songs until they stumbled upon their spot.

The spot, a large oak tree towered over them. The leaves were a thousand different shades of green. Ivory, pine, chartreuse, sage. The tree had small holds for their feet and hands, they grabbed the bark as they climbed up. All of the children sat near the middle but each on a different branch. At last it was over, and they could just be kids again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.4K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
59.2K 1.3K 37
As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry every day they find out the truth about you...
285K 6.1K 43
Emily Prentiss runs into a special someone who turns her whole life upside down. What happens when a girl arrives at the BAU with no family at all, b...
5.9K 92 17
After Penelope chooses to leave the BAU, Emily and JJ get closer. JJ is still facing the consequences of confessing her love to Spencer but no one k...