Given Time

By KWardBooks

As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, a... More

Author's Note
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡
♡53♡
♡Epilogue♡

♡46♡

39K 945 150
By KWardBooks

The first thing I notice when I step into the bedroom is all the candles. Tea lights are dotted on every available surface, allowing a soft glow to light up the room. Tanner's back is to me as he finishes lighting the last few by the bedside table closest to me, and I see that he's stripped down to his black briefs, giving me a perfect view of his behind. I lean against the door frame as I watch him bend over to light the last two, the muscles flexing in his back as he does this.

I glance around the rest of the room as he finishes, and I can see that the covers on the bed have been pulled back, and the pillows are plumped and laying down on the mattress. The sheer drapes are now closed, making it seem as if we are in our own world. A light piano piece escapes from his phone on the other bedside table, filling the room with peaceful music. My nerves begin to ease from seeing how much thought Tanner is putting into this, and I get a sense of thrill go through me as I am about to share this precious moment with him.

I'm glad that I decided to wait. Sure there were times I was tempted in the heat of the moment to go there with Shawn but that little voice in my head was telling me, 'No, you're not ready to take this next step'. I put my thoughts of him away and focus solely on Tanner. The man I am truly, madly in love with.

The floorboard creaks beneath my feet as I step further into the room which catches Tanner's attention, and he turns around to face the doorway. When he sees me in my silver underwear, he soaks me up with his eyes, and his lips part slightly.

"Wow," he breathes.

I'm happy that he likes the underwear I chose to wear. He hasn't seen me in this before as I only bought it recently.

I continue to walk across the hardwood floor to him, and when I reach him, he winds our hands together and lifts one of our hands, and caresses my cheek with his thumb. "You look so beautiful, Leah."

"Thank you," I whisper. "I love what you've done with the room," I say with a stronger voice as I look around at his creation.

Tanner's eyes briefly scan the room, and he kisses the back of my hand. "I found the bag of candles downstairs when I was looking for glasses."

He leans behind him and picks up two champagne flutes that I didn't see before as his body was blocking them when he was lighting the candles. "The owner left this for us as a thank-you gift." He hands me one filled with sparkling champagne and clinks his glass with mine. "Cheers."

I grin lightly. "Cheers."

I tilt my head back slightly as I take a sip of the champagne, feeling the bubbles fill my mouth. I swallow the cool liquid and feel it run down my throat, quenching my thirst.

Tanner then takes the flute out of my hand and places it back down on the table beside his. My heart rate picks up as he bows his head and kisses me soft and sweetly, with just a hint of tongue.

In one fluid motion, he picks me up in his arms and takes the three steps to the bed, and lays me down on the soft mattress, my head hitting the feathered pillows. He hovers above me, making sure that his body doesn't crush mine, and he looks down at me with adoration in his eyes. One of his hands moves to my back, and he snaps the bra open. I help him push it down my arms, and when it's free, I throw it to the floor. His eyes skim down to my chest, and he sucks in a breath and places his warm lips against my breasts, tasting them.

I squirm and moan on the bed and wrap my legs around his back and use my feet to push his briefs down his legs. When they reach his ankles, Tanner kicks them off and eases my legs off of him so he can travel further down my body, kissing and sucking as he descends.

His fingers skim the edge of my panties, and I can feel that they're already soaked from his physical touches. He slides the thin fabric down my legs and chucks them over his shoulder. His hands then conform around my outer thighs, and he pushes my legs open and licks his lips. In the next instant, his head descends between my legs. My back arches off the bed when his tongue meets my sex and glides its way up my core. He groans in satisfaction and digs his fingers into my thighs and works his tongue faster, loosening all the knots in my muscles. My hands grip the pillow behind me, and I cry out every so often when he hits the right spot.

Within a matter of minutes, an orgasm rolls through my body, making me a quivering mess. My hands collapse beside my head, and I suck in deep breaths of air. "I love you," I whisper as I look down at the man who has just given me so much pleasure.

Tanner scoots up my body and strokes my red hair lovingly, brushing his nose against mine. "I love you too."

He lifts off me and reaches his arm over to the table and grabs the pack of condoms. He rips the lid open and retrieves a condom out of the pack and then drops the box back on the table. He settles himself between my open legs and pulls the condom open with his teeth, his eyes never leaving mine. He sheaths himself quickly and nestles himself between my folds, waiting at the edge of my entrance.

The way he's looking at me is so intense. It's like I'm the one thing that matters to him in this world. From this one look, I know that I've made the best decision of my life, allowing him to have my first time. I press my palm to his chest, feeling his heart thump steadily beneath my fingers. Tanner does the same and presses his hand to my heart that is probably beating way faster than his even beats. He kisses my cheek and sighs. "My heart is yours, Leah. Only yours."

I never knew I could feel so much love towards another human being, and the feeling is so fierce that delicate tears spill from my eyes. Tanner kisses the tears away and hugs me, and whispers loving words in my ears, knowing that my tears are not of sadness or concern, but of love. When I'm ready, I stroke my hands down the ink on his arms and kiss the barbed wire heart on his forearm. "I'm ready."

Tanner presses his forehead to mine, our eyes locked on each other as he eases himself into me. I notice the pain almost immediately as my core stretches around him, trying to accommodate his girth. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to relax my body. Tanner notices my discomfort and stills inside me. "Are you okay, Le-Le?"

I nod my head and smile at his affectionate nickname for me. I look into the blueness of his eyes and squeeze his arms. "Yeah. It just hurts a little." I take a slow breath, feeling the continued intrusion inside me.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

He nods and lays his head in the crook of my neck. "I'll go slow," he murmurs by my ear.

As promised, Tanner eases himself deeper, little by little, until the entire length of him is inside me, claiming me. He swears lightly, and the muscles in his arms tense beneath my hands as he tries to remain in control and not lose himself in me. The full feeling is overwhelming, but the pain lasts a few fleeting seconds as pleasure takes over when Tanner moves back and forth. Unhurriedly. Loving me slowly to the beat of the music playing in the background.

Our hands soon glide over each other, gripping flesh and pulling each other closer. His tongue slips into my mouth and swirls gently around mine. I whimper in response and move my hand to the back of his head, needing to taste more of him.

I move my other hand back to the center of his chest and feel his heart hammering against his rib cage this time. Thump, thump, thump. It's like a person is violently playing the drums, hitting every drum and cymbal. His breathing has picked up pace as well, and his eyes are hooded as he takes in the exquisite feeling of our bodies entwined together.

As I continue to kiss him, my body learns how to respond to his, and I move my hips up and down, taking him in at a new, deeper angle. We both groan from this new sensation and break our kiss as we move our bodies faster against each other.

We continue to explore each other, releasing moans and shouts of ecstasy as we touch the right spots, and after a short while, my body tenses, my core ready to explode. I feel the muscles on his back tense under my hands, and a bead of sweat falls from his forehead as he drops his head and releases two more final thrusts before he groans loudly. I fall over the edge with him and scream out as my orgasm breaks free. It doesn't just explode. It shatters completely. My body feels so light, and I feel different somehow. A good different.

He begins to tremble with his release and lowers himself on me, though still making sure I'm not taking his weight. He gives me a final sweet kiss and then pulls out of me. I wince as he exits me and Tanner notices my reaction and tells me he'll get something to help with the pain. He lifts off the bed and tells me to stay here, and walks out of the bedroom, giving me another perfect view of his naked ass.

While he's gone, my mind replays every sensual moment with him. Remembering every caress and every kiss. I touch my lips, and sure enough, they're plump from all the kisses I've received from him tonight.

He returns in less than a minute carrying a damp washcloth and two aspirin. He sits on the edge of the bed and hands me the tablets, which I down with the champagne, and then I lay on my back again as Tanner presses the cloth against me. The warmth from the cloth soothes the soreness I'm feeling and I sigh from the effect it's having. He then places the cloth on the side and takes his time blowing out the candles around the room. When he's finished, he gets back in the bed with me and lowers himself beside me, and slides his arm under my head. "Thank you for sharing this part of you with me," he murmurs, stroking my cheek.

I roll onto my side to face him. "Thank you for making it special."

He kisses the tip of my nose. "Anything for you, Leah."

I sigh, feeling completely sated and relaxed in his arms. And it's not long until my body grows tired from the events of tonight, and I fall asleep in Tanner's arms with his head resting against mine.

What do you think of their first time together? Do you think Tanner made it special for Leah?

Thank you for reading! Please vote ⭐ and comment ❤️. These little stars mean a lot.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 25.4K 69
Leah Mitchell isn't the same shy, poor girl anymore. Now a college student, she is enjoying her life in the city and the freedom she longed for. She...
496K 14.6K 76
Jade Fernwood is finishing her senior year at October Academy, notorious boarding school for the filthy rich. Jade knows she doesn't belong there, be...
2.4M 81.8K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
84K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...