Drarry Oneshots

By Itsyahgirlicy

I love Drarry and I've been thinking about it recently so this was the result. More

Unexplainably Electric

33 2 7
By Itsyahgirlicy

Hey guys, I know in third year they're like 13 to 14 years old but let's just pretend that they're 16 to 17 please. There is smut but mostly not.

For the third year students at Hogwarts, Care of Magical Creatures was just beginning. Excitement filling the air, consuming the students in interest and wonderment. For someone though, our favorite Mr. Harry Potter's excitement was for 2 different reasons. The second being that he was excited for Hagrid to be a teacher for the first time ever. The first one was because it was another class he shared with Draco Malfoy. The two had been enemies since the 1st night of their 1st year because Harry had refused his hand in friendship. However recently, Harry had gained a new fascination with the blonde.

He was walking with his two best friends whom Draco also didn't like. They had seen their classmate and fellow Gryffindor Neville fall down trying to open his book but kept walking nonetheless. Harry had just begun trying to open his own book when he heard the blonde respond to Hermione's mindless banter.

"Oh, yea, terribly funny. Really witty. God this place has gone to the dumps. Wait til my father hears that Dumbledore has this oaf teaching classes."

Despite Harry's feelings for Draco, there was something he nor no one else could deny. Draco could be an ass at times, this being one of those times.

"Shut up, Malfoy." Harry started walking towards Draco.

Malfoy and his friends choursed an ohh at Harry's words. Draco took his satchel off his shoulder and plopped it down in the hands of Goyle or Crabbe. Harry could never really tell the two apart. Draco made his way towards Harry mockingly almost. He dropped his voice to no more than a whisper for only Harry to hear.

"Potter, I would really watch your mouth. I heard your little conversation with Granger last night. I also found your little diary also. Interesting how you've been pretending to hate me but in a realness, you want to snog me."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Malfoy. I hate you."

"Do you know?" Draco started but took a dramatic pause as if to recall something. "So correct me if I'm wrong. On September 1st, you wrote in your journal 'I saw Draco today, he looked amazing. The summer did him well. His hair is more platinum that it did at the end of last year. We exchanged insults but I wish we could have conversations. He's really smart and sometimes it's a little nerve wracking because he can use his intelligence to read people. I like it though sometimes, it makes our banter more interesting.'Seems to ring a bell, doesn't it Pottah?"

Harry's face drained of color as he recalled lounging on his bed writing those exact words. He tried to strangle out a response but his words failed him.

"Honestly though, I gave some thought to it. Snogging you doesn't seem all that bad. Room of Requirements, tonight right after dinner. Understand? Oh, and if you come, I'll bring your diary to return."

Harry slowly nodded his head and turned around to accompany his friends.

"What was that about?" Ron questioned while glaring at Malfoy.

"Don't worry about it." Harry replied.

The class continued with little to no problems. That was until Draco tried to approach Buckbeak without permission. He didn't bow or anything. Harry being fairly concerned about Draco moved to snatch him back before Buckbeak revved up. Draco turned and looked Harry in the eyes and muttered a small thank you before scurrying off with the rest of the Slytherins.

"Mate, why would you save Malfoy?! He was about to get what he deserved and you saved him! Harry, you can't go around saving people from what they have paved the way for them to receive. He treats you like shit and you still save him." Ron exaggerated.

"Ronald, just because you dislike a person doesn't always mean you want to see them hurt and in this case, Harry didn't want to see Malfoy hurt so he grabbed him out the way." Hermione quipped back.

The trio made their way back to the main building without another word each too caught up in the thoughts. Ron's about the things he would give to have seen Buckbeak take a chunk out of Malfoy. Hermione's about the happiness she felt for Harry finally admitting his crush on Draco to her. Harry's mind swirling with the thoughts of what might occur in the Room of Requirements upon their arrival.

The group had 3 more classes before it was dinner. Right before the last class was over, Harry made it known that he needed to speak to Hermione before they made it to the dining hall. So when they left Charms, Harry snatched Hermione into a broom closet leaving Ron in the hallway filled with confusion.

"Harry!" Hermione shrieked

"Mione, I'm sorry but listen. Malfoy wants me to meet him in the room of requirements! Right after dinner! Should I change? Should I go freshen up? What do I do?!" Harry rambled.

Hermione's giggles filled the room as Harry's schoolgirlish rant continued. It was amusing how meeting with Malfoy made Harry all nervous and anxious.

Harry lightly smacked her shoulder. "It's not funny! I need help!"

"Ok! Ok!" Hermione's giggles coming to a seize. "If you want, I'll eat dinner and you go freshen up. Then when I come up, I'll bring you something for you to have before you go meet with the love of your life, sweetie."

"Really, Mione? You don't mind?" Harry questioned.

"Of course not, Harry. Now go get ready for the best night of your life."

Harry pulled Hermione into a quick bone crushing hug and shot out of the closet in the direction of Gryffindor's steps to their house portrait. Hermione quietly laughed and made her way to dinner.

When Harry got to the portrait, he whispered, "Fortuna Major." When the portrait opened, he ran towards his shared dormitory to get his necessities for his shower. He opened his trunk and dug to the bottom to find one of the gifts he had got from Hermione the prior Christmas. He eventually found the body set he had received from Hermione the year before. It smelled like vanilla, peppermint, and chocolate. At one point, he had believed it to be feminine but his opinion quickly changed.

He grabbed the set, his outfit, a body brush, towels, and a toothbrush with self dispensing toothpaste. He hastily made his way to the shower room. Leaving his clothes on the bench closer to the door, he carried the set to the shower stall with him and sat in on the rack. He opened it and took out the soap and sugar scrub. He began bathing himself and continued until he felt that he was clean enough. He lacked hair on his body anywhere other than his head, his eyelashes, and his eyebrows. He didn't like how the hair looked so when he was at the Dursleys', he would sneak and use his aunt's razor but whenever he was at Hogwarts, he had a revolving waxing appointment.

He had washed his hair and now, it was hanging in his eyes. He brushed through it lightly with his fingers not wanting to make the curls anymore unruly than they needed to be. He dried off and lotioned up, holigan or not he cared about his skin and appearance for the most part. He made his way back over to his clothes. It was a white collared short-sleeved shirt, with a navy blue crewneck from Nike, the brand name and iconic check resting in the middle. His pants were light washed jeans that came down to his ankles. He then made his way out of the shower room after collecting all of his things. He placed his things down on the bed to slip on his white socks. He found his shoes and put them on. His shoes were white Nike Air Forces, with baby blue detailing to match the detailing on his crewneck. He put all his things up and then completed his getting ready. He slipped on a simple silver chain around his neck and clasped it. He took a deep breath and decided he was ready.

He went out to the Gryffindor common room and awaited Hermione's return. Within 10 minutes of him sitting there, Hermione bursted through the portrait with Ron on her tail. She continued her walk towards Harry and sat down next to him before quickly hopping back up.

"You look amazing! And is that-" Hermione paused to sniff Harry faintly recognizing the scent drifting in the air, "the set I got you last year for Christmas. I thought it was too feminine for you?!" she continued jokingly.

"I actually really like it." Harry returned.

Ron's voice broke through the air. "So why are we acting like I'm not here?"

Harry almost jumped 5 feet in the air hearing his other best friend's voice.

"And Harry, why are you dressed so nicely? Got a date tonight? Who's the lucky girl?"

"There is no girl, however I do have a date."

Ron blinked a couple times before coming to the conclusion, "You have a date with a bloke?!"

"Truly not that it concerns you all that greatly but yes, I do." Harry replied nonchalantly.

"Do we know him?" Ron pressed on. Harry rolled his eyes lightly and started snacking on the things Hermione had brought him from dinner.

"Yes, we do." Harry quipped in response.

"Mione, do you know who it is?" Ron questioned, desperately trying to figure out who had the pleasure of going out with Harry.

"Yes, I do Ron. However, it is not my business to tell." Hermione explained.

"Would you look at the time? I have to go. Thanks for your help Mione." Harry announced while getting to his feet. He made his way to the portrait and stepped out but quickly stuck his head back in.

"As I said once before Ron, not that it concerns you but I'm going to meet Malfoy." and with that he was gone.

Harry skipped his way to where the Room of Requirements door would appear and slipped inside. Harry sat down on the couch that had appeared and waited for Draco to appear.

Draco appeared into the room within 5 minutes. He immediately picked up an unfamiliar smell but it was enticing,addicting even. He looked for where it was coming and his eyes landed on Harry. He made his way over to Harry and sat down on the couch.

Harry looked up at Draco and said, "Hey."

Draco being nothing short of a smartass replies, "I see someone was excited for tonight."

"Oh shut up Malfoy. I was trying to look presentable."

"Well I think you look rather ravishing darling." Draco coos while putting his hand on Harry's cheek caressing it with his thumb. Harry's face filled with a prominent blush. Harry tilted his head forward to meet Draco's lips. It was an awkward peck. They pulled away and looked each other in the eyes.

"Your lips are soft." Harry whispered softly.

This time when their lips met, it was more passionate. Their lips moved in sync together. Draco's hand was rubbing against Harry's chest while Harry's fingers remained tangled in Draco's hair. A high pitched sigh left Harry's lips as Draco's hand slipped under his shirt. Draco slid his tongue lightly against Harry's bottom lip asking for entrance. Harry parted his lips enough for Draco to slip his tongue in. To Draco, the taste of Harry was addicting. He tasted like cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. A combination so simple but so delectable that it was next to irresistible. There wasn't a corner of Harry's mouth left untouched by Draco's tongue. Harry felt a surge of confidence and added his tongue into the mixture.
Draco tasted like apples and somehow roses as well. It was electrifying. Draco's lip departed from Harry's and moved down to his neck, sucking and biting leaving bright red bruises in a trail down his neck. A quiet moan left Harry's mouth loving how Draco's lips felt on his burning skin. Draco's hands still roaming under Harry's shirt. He lightly tugged the edge of his crewneck signaling he wanted it off.

"Let's take this off, shall we?" Draco appealed. Harry sat up off his back and pulled the crewneck off discarding it on the floor. Harry's hands moved to undo the front clasp of Draco's school robes. Draco shrugged the robes off his shoulders and went back down on Harry's lips. The sexual desire hanging thick in the hair. Harry's hands tugged on Draco's hair bringing the boy away from his neck. Harry reconnected their lips sliding his tongue in first this time. They began to fight for dominance, Harry knowing he was going to lose but putting up a fight was fun for him. Draco's quickly overpowering him while undoing the buttons to Harry's shirt. Harry's not knowing what else to do, trailed his hand down to Draco's crotch and began rubbing him through his pants. Harry heard Draco's breath hitch and he felt Draco's erection growing against his hand.

"H-Harry. That feels nice." Draco whimpered, dropping his head.

Harry took this as his chance to flip them over. He straddled Draco's hips and began to suck and bite down on Draco's neck. Ripples of pleasure began to rip through Draco and small elicit moans started to feel the room. Harry started to undo Draco's school shirt buttons. He continued his trail down from his neck to his upper chest and down his stomach, all the way to the top of Draco's pants where a silver button layed. Harry felt a pause in his confidence but didn't stop not knowing if he would ever get the chance to be this close to Draco again. Harry undid the zipper and pulled Draco's erect cock out of his pants. Draco let out a sigh of relief as the confinement was truly starting to grow painful. Harry gulped, nervous about what he was about to do. Not only was Draco big, he was wide. Draco propped himself up on his elbows to look at Harry.

"Harry, you know we don't have to tonight. We can save it for another time. No pressure."

"I want to. You're just really big. That's all."

"It's ok. I've been told it can be quite intimidating."Draco replied, motioning towards his untouched erection that stood tall and proud. Harry takes a deep breath pushing down any uncertainty and lowered his head. He licked a clean strip from base to the tip which resulted in a quiet whimper from Draco. This small noise boosted Harry's confidence. He opened his mouth and took Draco into his mouth. At first he kept a slow, consistent pace which was driving Draco crazy.

"Fuck, Harry. Faster! Please!" Draco called out.

Harry took his request into mind as he hollowed his cheeks and fastened his pace. Draco's pants and moans louder as he felt the knot gathering in the pit of his stomach. Harry continued and hollowed his cheeks even more, sucking and taking all of Draco in his mouth. Draco's release washed over him which resulted in him crying out Harry's name. Harry sat up and looked Draco in the eyes while he swallowed his cum. To most people, it was a weird substance but Harry didn't mind and Draco found it hot.

Draco stood up slipping his pants off all the way leaving them on the floor to get back on the couch leaning over Harry and connecting their lips.

"You looked rather precious with your lips wrapped around my cock like that." Draco cooed at Harry making the smaller boy blush.

"You did something for me, now I must do something for you. What would you like in return?" Draco continued.

Harry stopped to ponder for a moment. He wanted to have sex with Draco desperately and he knew that he could ask so he did.

"I want you to fuck me. Please." Harry deadpanned.

"Are you sure? Have you ever done this before? I've read books but I haven't actually ever had sex with another male." Draco questioned. He wanted this but He didn't want to disappoint Harry if he wasn't good enough.

"No, I haven't, didn't want to with anyone else. Yes, I'm sure. I really want this." Harry replied.

"Ok. We can have sex." Draco responded.

Draco moved to get in between Harry's legs ducking his head in between Harry's thighs peppering them with soft kisses. He murmured a lubrication spell and began to run his fingers against the rim of Harry's hole.

"This might hurt a little bit, Harry. Just wanted to warn you." Harry nodded his head waiting for the burn he was supposed to feel. Draco slid a finger in and Harry didn't react at all. Seeing this Draco added another finger and Harry's breath quickened. Draco began to scissor the two fingers trying to prepare Harry decently. Draco did this for 5 minutes trying his best to help avoid any pain for Harry. He slowly slid his fingers out and lined himself with Harry.

He leaned down and started to kiss Harry in hopes to distract him from the burn he was about to feel. He deepened the kiss before he bagan sliding his cock into Harry's ass. Draco felt Harry tense against him but Harry started to relax until Draco was in all the way.
Harry soon found Draco had not been lying when he said it would hurt. It was an intense burn as he felt his hole stretched to accommodate Draco's size. He tried to focus more on kissing Draco but it was a hard thing to ignore. He pulled back as he felt the hot tears begin to pool in his eyes. Draco moved to wipe Harry's tears.

"I'm sorry that this hurts, it gets better." Draco sympatized. He didn't dare to move until Harry said it was okay.

"Move Draco." Harry moaned. The pain had slowly mixed with pleasure until the pain had disappeared completely. Draco began to rock his hips back and forth giving slow thrusts into Harry. Soon, Harry became sexually frustrated wanting more.

"Damnit Draco, I wanted you to fuck me! Not to be slow and gentle. I want you to be rough with me, Godric. I thought you understood based on how I asked for this." Harry exclaimed, genuinely frustrated.

Draco slid completely out of Harry before slamming deep into Harry. He kept this pace, slamming into Harry until Harry cried out in pleasure.

"What did you just hit?" Harry asked while panting.

"You mean this?" Draco retorted before repeating the motion hitting what they would later learn to be Harry's prostate. Draco continued to hit and tease the spot bringing Harry closer and closer to his release. Draco's thrust became sloppier as he dragged Harry closer to his release. When Harry's orgasm rode out, he was panting but he realized that Draco hadn't got his second release. He knew it was bothering him when he saw Draco's dick twitch as if begging for some type of contact. Harry slowly moved to sit on top of Draco's still proud erection and sat himself on it, feeling Draco fill him up again.

Harry began to roll his hips against Draco. It was a nice feeling and Harry decided that he was going to ride Draco until he got his release. Harry brought himself up and slammed down with force trying to drag Draco to his release. Draco threw his head when his orgasm finally hit. Pants filled the room and the two boys found comfort in each other.

"You know if I knew that you liked me for so long, I would've taken you on a date before this. You're really cool." Draco admitted quietly.

"Really? I thought you hated me." Harry stated.

"It wasn't that I hated you, I hated that other people got the chance to be with you and all we ever did was mindlessly argue."

"Well if it makes you feel better, the only people I've been with were Ginny and Cho but never like this." Harry disclosed, while motioning to them laying naked.

"Oh, really." and there he went, cocky and funny again. It was endearing though.

"Are we staying here for the night? Or do you want me to drop you off with your friends?" Draco asked.

"It doesn't matter. I just want cuddles. My bum hurts." Harry started. "You bloody prick with you-" Harry's rant was cut off with Draco's lips pressed back against his.

"Who was it that wanted to have sex though? You. If I remember you words correctly, you asked me to fuck you and then you asked me to be rough and then to put the cherry on the cake, you decided to ride. Of course your bum hurts." Draco teased.

Harry stopped trying to argue and laid his head down in the middle of Draco's chest.

"I'm not just asking because we shagged but would you like to be my boyfriend? " Harry mumbles.

"I would love to."

"Not to mention, the shagging is a bonus." Harry snickered, laying back down to go to sleep.

Draco didn't even bother to snap back with a snarky remark, instead he just adjusted his body and wrapped his arms around Harry. The newfound couple slept peacefully together that night.

In the morning despite not being able to see the light of morning, Draco knew it was morning. He began to stretch before he felt someone start to shift against his chest. He looked down to see Harry laying on his chest with his eyes fluttering open. Harry stretched and looked up at Draco.

"You give amazing cuddles." Harry admitted and moved to stand up. As his feet hit the ground, he hissed from the soreness he felt coming from his bum. He raised his hand and smack Draco in the middle of his chest.

"You know what? Next time we do this you're bottoming. My arse hurts and it's your bloody fault." Harry stood up again this time, ignoring the obvious pain in his behind.

"Fair deal. One condition though."

"And it is?"

"We tell people starting today. We can do some funny gesture in the hall or something."

"And what exactly would this gesture be?"

"We'll stage some funny argument and then I'll kiss you. Fast, easy and simple." Draco replied, shrugging his clothes back on.

"Ok see you there." Harry replied. Harry pressed a quick kiss to Draco's lips and then made his way out the door. He wobbled his way back down to Gryffindor tower hoping for some privacy but most of the house was already in the common room.

"Who the hell put it down on you?" Fred exclaimed, getting up to get a better look at Harry. George got up to follow him.

"Our poor baby had sex! Who the hell has you wobbling around?" George questioned.

"You'll know soon enough." Harry answered sauvely, walking away.

He made it to his room and got more clothes out. He took another shower and got dressed. Black jeans, a white plain low cut t-shirt, and a slytherin green jean jacket. He accompanied it with a silver lock necklace and a plain silver chain. The wobbling was a lot better and he was almost walking steady. The hickies were still prominent and he didn't mind in the slightest. He made his way back to his room where Hermione and Ron were sitting.
"Blimey Harry! Look at your damn neck!" Ron exclaimed looking at the purplish bruises.

"He's well aware Ronald." Hermione retorted. "So how was your evening with Malfoy, Harry?"

"Fantastic but I must be on my way to the great hall. I have something to attend to." Harry stated. The golden trio made their way to the hall but only Ron and Hermione sat down. Draco approached Harry and whispered, "Ready?".

"As I'll ever be." Harry and Draco started into the Great Hall when Draco shoved Harry.

"Watch where you're going , Scarface." Draco started.

"Shut it, ferret face."

"You bloody Gryffindorks need to learn your superiors." All heads in the Great Hall turned to look at the arguing two.

"Please, you're blessed to breathe my air." Harry retorted. Draco turned to face Harry and started approaching him until Harry's back was against the wall. Draco put his hands on either side of Harry's head and leaned in to whisper, "You're bloody right I am." and then connected their lips. Their lips moved in the same sync as last night and Harry wrapped his arms loosely around Draco's neck. Draco dropped his arms to wrap around Harry's waist, pulling him closer. They continued for a minute or two and slowly pulled apart, Harry slightly biting Draco's lip before pulling apart.

The great hall erupted in cheers and the two separated to go sit down. They had never had a boyfriend before but they were willing to make it work because how they felt was unexplainably electric. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...