𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell

776 18 7
By thethinkingpen

Draco's POV

Warning - Smut

I've had enough.

I'm done.

I've been mending the bloody cabinet for days. And nothing seems to work. I haven't been sleeping well. Plus, the panic attacks and the nightmares don't seem to stop. It feels like I have been cooped up in a space for too long. No one realizes what I am going through. Not a single damn soul.

I haven't seen Olivia in long. I haven't touched her in long. Maybe I should just tell her. Maybe she would help me.

Really?

You think she'll help you let her father's bloody Death Eater followers into the school?

It's just too much.

I need a release.

Where is she?

I snapped out of my thoughts and searched for Olivia around the classroom.

There she is. Oh, how beautiful she looks. She had been pouting, probably trying to understand what McGonagall was teaching. She pushed her glasses that had been on the bridge of the nose. She was playing with a loose strand of her blonde hair that was on her face. She bit her lip trying to figure out the notes that were written on the blackboard. 

She was paying attention in the class, whereas I was imaging what bloody ungodly things I could do to her, on these very desks. It was like she read what was going in my mind and walked over to McGonagall's desk, swaying her hips. 

I loved it and hated it as well when I saw the guys staring at her ass. 

She leaned over to the professor's desk to ask help for some shit. Her skirt leaned up when she did, revealing her beautiful legs and making me crave more for her.

Merlin, I needed her.

The bell rang and I quickly closed my books. I knew we had Potions next. I needed to get her alone. Looks like Merlin is on my side. She told her friends to leave and that she would catch up with them in Potions.

When they left, I went outside the class and waited for her by the door. We still had 10 minutes to potions.

10 minutes isn't enough, but I'll make work of it. The minute she came out of the door and I grabbed her hand.

"Draco!" she gasped at the sudden movement, "What have I told you about startling me?" she asked and I looked around for an empty classroom.

"Potions class is that way" she said when I took her in the other direction.

"We're going to potions a little late" I said firmly.

I pulled her into the classroom which was empty and locked the door.

"Draco, what-"

Before she could complete her sentence, I cut her off, by pressing my lips on her soft ones.

Mmm, strawberries. Though she loved chocolate so much, she always, always tasted like strawberries.

I thought she would break off the kiss, considering we aren't together or whatever, but she didn't. On the other hand, she kissed me back. More passionately, more harshly.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned into the kiss. I pulled her closer to me and her hands went around my neck and the other played with my hair.

Our kisses fought for dominance. She knew how much I loved control, so naturally she used to give up and let me win, but this time she didn't. I let her win and enjoyed her getting needy and desperate for me.

I grew impatient, we didn't have much time and I needed her bad. I started unbuttoning her shirt and she untied my tie and pulled it over my head. I crouched down a little to rip the skirt off of her body. She let her shoes off and was about to remove her knee-high socks when I stopped her.

"Keep them on" I said darkly and kissed her again. 

She was standing there in her matching black lingerie with black knee-high socks. How I have missed her body. I bit my lip at the sight and she fell on her knees, without breaking any eye contact. She pulled my trousers down along with the boxers and took my fully erect dick in her hands and stroked it.

I bit my lip and threw my head back in pleasure. She smirked and kitty licked it, making me moan slightly. I grabbed the back of her blonde hair into a ponytail and pushed her down on my dick, finally getting what I wanted.

I didn't stop and she grabbed the back of my thighs and her eyes began to water. I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of her lips on my manhood, it felt good.

I was close but I stopped and picked her up and placed her on the desk behind me. I grabbed her face and kissed her, not letting her take control this time. I put my fingers on her underwear and smirked when the cloth was damp due to her wetness.

"So... wet for me" I said kissing her on the neck and going down. I looked at her for permission and she nodded, I teared her underwear with my teeth and threw it on the ground.

"Huh" I said as I dragged my fingertips on her hipbone and on an old mark, "This has gone light" She bit her lip and I smirked, "Looks like its time to renew it" I said and threw my tongue into her mouth.

I laid her down and thrusted into her. Wasting no time to go faster and harder. She let out a beautiful moan when I hit the right spot for the both of us.

Her moaning increased as she took my whole dick, inch by inch. Music to my ears. She sings beautifully but her moans are my favorite ones.

I twitched in her and her walls clenched around me, at the same time.

"I'm cumming, Draco" she said with her eyes closed while her nails dug into my flesh.

"Me too, princess" I said as she released onto my dick and I came into her, moaning.

"That was ecstatic" she said breathing heavily and I smirked.

"Let's go to potions, we are 5 minutes late" she said kissing the tip of my nose and we took our clothes from the ground and wore it and ran to the class.

Olivia's POV

"Ahh, Miss Montgomery and Mr. Malfoy" Slughorn said as we were the last ones to enter his class.

"I formed groups and since you're late, you will work as a pair. Take a seat near Miss Parkinson and Mr. Zabini" he completed and we sat down at the desk.

I looked over to Ron, he seemed furious, as to why Draco and I, both were late to class. Luckily, we got ourselves to look presentable and not like we had just fucked in an empty classroom.

"Today, we'll be brewing Amortentia. But first to show its characteristics, everyone in the class will go around saying what they smell" he said as Draco opened the caldron on the table.

"Mr. Weasley, you go first" he said and Ron took in a sniff.

"Erm, lots of books, parchment and... intelligence" he said with a look of confusion across his face.

Hermione Granger.

"Harry, my boy. You go on" Slughorn said and Harry took a sniff.

"Er, treacle tart, a broomstick handle and erm, something flowery" he said smiling a little.

Ginny Weasley.

He went around the class and a few smelled someone they liked and knew, a few smelled someone they didn't know and a few others didn't smell anything.

Blaise had just finished and now it was Pansy's turn.

"Go on, Miss Parkinson" Slughorn said and she took in a sniff. The minute she sniffed she looked at me and blushed.

Of course, she was gonna smell Draco.

"Er, I smell, chocolate, a piano, strawberries and erm, a library" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Draco doesn't smell like that, he smells like-

"Now, you. Miss Montgomery" Slughorn said and I took a sniff.

Ron had been waiting eagerly for me to know what my Amortentia smells like.

Galleons.

Peppermint.

Green apples.

Silk bedsheets.

I looked at Draco and he smirked knowing well that I smelled him. I couldn't let anyone know that and I also couldn't tell that I didn't smell anything.

"Er, flowers, mountains and erm, the last smell is unplaceable" I lied and said that I couldn't place the last smell as I couldn't think of anything else. Draco looked at me with confusion.

"Alright, Mr. Malfoy. You're the last one to go" the professor said and Draco took in a sniff.

I waited impatiently for him to answer. If he loved me or was infatuated by me, which he was, but love? I would get an idea if he had deep feelings for me.

The minute he sniffed in, he looked up at Pansy, furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

Did he smell Parkinson?

"I don't smell anything" he said and I was disappointed.

"That's it, now commence the brewing in pairs" Slughorn said and sat on his desk.

Draco and I brewed the potion in silence and brewed it correctly, because I smelled him again. We were the first ones to finish. I took the caldron over to Slughorn's desk and he approved it.

Since it was the last class of our day, he said, "Good, you're both free to go"

I quickly cleared up our space and packed my things, Draco had already left and I looked at the trio and mouthed, 'See you in the common room' They nodded and I left.

The minute I stepped into the empty hallway, I was snatched again and led into an empty class.

"Draco!" I whisper-yelled and he stared at me.

"What did you smell?" he asked bluntly.

"I told what I smelled" I lied again rubbing my wrists.

"Oh yeah?" he said and kissed me on my neck. My breath hitched when I found the same familiar scent.

"You – and I – both know that – you're a – terrible – liar" he said in between kisses.

"Now, what did you smell?" he asked again and I said quietly, ever so quiet that even if we were in an empty classroom, he wouldn't be able to hear me.

"Galleons" I said as he kissed my jaw.

"Mhm"

Guess he can hear me.

"Silk bedsheets" I said as he placed a kiss below my ear.

"Mmm"

"Peppermint" I said as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Yes"

"And g-green apples" I completed and he kissed me on the lips.

"Draco Malfoy, AKA, me" he said smirking and left the classroom, leaving me hot and bothered for him.

I gathered myself and got out of the classroom, searching for him. But the hallway was empty. I was walking to my common room when Hermione called me.

"Liv!" she yelled and I turned around and waited for them to catch up with me.

"You haven't still reached the common room?" Ron asked as we walked together.

"And what happened? You're all flustered" Hermione said and I shook my head.

"Nothing, just feeling under the weather, I guess" I said and assured her that everything was fine.

The next day was the match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. I was excited to see Ron play and Draco as well.

I was sitting in the hall with Hermione, Harry and Ginny, when I saw Draco come in. He was in his black suit.

Is he not playing?

"You know, Slughorn's having Christmas do and we have to bring someone" Hermione said as Ron sat down after the bullying of some of the Slytherins. Draco not being one of them. He was sitting a little away from them and was staring into oblivion.

"I guess you'll take McLaggen then" Ron replied and I tensed up at his name.

"No, I was thinking to ask you" Hermione said as she turned a page of the Daily Prophet.

"Really?" Ron asked confusingly when Lavender came in.

"Good luck today, Ron. I know you'll be brilliant" she said and the Padma smiled at her, knowing well she had feelings for Ron.

Ron nodded absent mindedly while Hermione ignored her.

"After today, McLaggen can have my spot, I'm quitting" Ron declared nervously.

"What?" Hermione and I said in unison.

"Juice?" Harry said pushing a goblet of pumpkin juice his way while Luna sat down next to Ron.

She was cheering for Gryffindor today as she wore a huge lion head covering hers.

"Hey, Luna" I said sweetly taking a bite of my egg.

"Hello, everyone" she said in her soft voice and looked at Ron, "You look dreadful, Ron" she completed, while Ron gave an annoyed smile.

I zoned out their conversation when I saw Draco. He too looked dreadful. He hadn't touched his food yet. He would jump at every sudden movement and was looking paranoid. He looked left and right and then at me.

I gave him a small smile and he calmed down a bit. He smiled back just a little and ever so small that it was hardly noticeable.

"Let's go, Harry. We have a match to win" Ron said getting up and the others following.

"You go on, I'll catch up with you in a few" I said and went over to the Slytherin Table. The hall seemed to be empty as a lot of people had left for the match.

"Olive!" Blaise said from behind me.

"Hey, Blaise" I said looking at Draco.

"So, will you be cheering for me as well?" he asked and I nodded a little.

He followed my gaze and smiled a little, "Alright, I'll leave you to it" he said and left. I stood in front of Draco and he still hadn't noticed me.

I snapped my fingers in front of him and he looked up.

"Olivia" he said and I smiled.

"Can we talk?" I asked and led him out of the hall towards an empty hallway.

"You are not playing today?" I asked looking at his suit.

"I, erm, quit Quidditch" he said and I yelled a little too loudly, "What?"

He looked at me like I had just yelled at him for doing something bad to me.

"Sorry" I muttered quickly and continued, "Why?"

"Didn't have the strength" he said placing a hand on my waist.

"The Draco Malfoy, quit his favorite game because he didn't have the stren-" I said and he cut me off by his lips.

We made out for a couple more minutes and I pulled away, "I have to go to the match" I said breathing heavily from the kiss.

He nodded and I asked, "You coming?"

He shook his head and before I could ask why he went in the other direction.

What is happening to him? If he continues like this, he's gonna be sick and not to mention turn paler. I need to hint that I know about him, just a little. Then maybe he'll talk.

I went to the grounds and the match begun. The Quaffle was in the air, when Blaise caught it. The Slytherin players made a strong formation and headed towards the rings.

Ginny tried to snatch the Quaffle but was unsuccessful. Blaise threw the Quaffle into the lower rings and Ron flew to it and blocked the Quaffle.

The Gryffindor stands erupted into cheers. It happened for a few more times and Ron blocked every single of the goals.

"WEASLEY! WEASLEY! WEASLEY!" everyone started to cheer, while Hermione had a proud smirk on her face but was shaking her head and clapping.

Harry caught the snitch and Gryffindor won the match. But honestly, if anyone needed praise, it was Ron. He did an amazing job and was the sole reason Gryffindor won the match.

And that was not only my thinking. It was everyone's, since we went all the way to the common room cheering Ron's name.

I was standing next to Seamus, cheering for Ron, when Lavender pulled him to a kiss.

Ewwww.

I thought he liked Hermione and I knew she did as well, if she saw this she would've felt hurt. When I turned around to find her, I couldn't see her. So, I left the common room in disgust to see my brother snogging someone, guess this is how he feels when he sees me or Ginny.

I searched for her but couldn't find her. So, I headed to the Astronomy Tower. Draco was standing near the railing.

"Fancy seeing you here" I said as it had been ages that Draco had been here.

He turned around and scoffed a little and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as I stood next to him. A little closer as it was snowing and I didn't have a sweater on. He took off his suit and placed it over me.

"You'll be-" I said and he cut me off by coming closer and placing a hand on my waist.

"I won't, now that you're here" he said and we stared into the sky.

The stars shined brightly above us, with the slightest hint of the moon. It was amazing to look at. It was snowing lightly. I was reminiscing the night that I had gone to the balcony of the Manor, how the sky was pretty familiar like tonight's.

Draco's POV

I rested my hand on her waist and looked at her, with the stars shining bright and it was snowing lightly, Olivia's cheeks turned red, giving her a natural blush across her face. Her nose had turned red too. She looked mesmerizing.

"I was patrolling" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded in response and turned back to the sky and she turned to look at me.

"Is everything alright, Draco?" she asked out of the blue. She asked something that I needed that someone would ask me.

She placed a hand on my chest as she waited for an answer.

Should I tell her? But if I do, what will she think of me? Will she still love me the way she does? I'm a monster, I don't deserve love. At least not the pure love she showers me with.

"Yes" I said before my voice would break.

"Sure?" she asked making me turn towards her and took my hands in her. She squeezed them as she waited for an honest answer.

I nodded and hugged her. My head rested at the crook of her neck as I took in her scent. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt safe. I felt sound. I felt calm. I felt happy. All the emotions that I haven't felt in a long time. She rubbed my back soothingly. I sighed loudly and kissed her shoulder.

I pulled away from the hug and she kissed my cheek, while cupping the other. The both of us turned towards the sky and stared at it. I looked at her and thought.

She had so much spark in her eyes, even the stars envied her.

Olivia's POV

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked looking at the sky.

"Mhm" he said staring at me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of it.

"So, what are you singing to the party tomorrow?" he asked and I sighed looking at him.

"You'll see" I replied and stared at the sky, in hopes that tomorrow Draco would take the hint and talk to me, honestly.

"Okay" he cooed and nodded.

A sky full of stars and he was staring at her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
393K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...
5.7K 80 17
"You are mine, and mine only" he declares with a harsh edge, a fleeting smirk crossing his face. However, the smile quickly fades. "Now, kneel," he c...
106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...