β€’Ping Meβ€’ JJK & KTH

By Kookie_87

{Not a Vkook fanfic} Whenever someone thinks about you, a notification pops up on your phone. ~ (Y/N), an ei... More

0: Warnings
1: Phone
2: Notifications
3: YOLO
5: bushes
6: Troublemaker
7: Friends

4: Taehyung to the rescue

49 7 12
By Kookie_87

Narrator's POV

"And then she just started beating him with this metal bottle!" Mr. Smith, the Principal, explained.

Since you had beaten up Haneul, you ended up in the principal's office. They asked you to call your guardian and you knew exactly who to call.

Haneul stood in the corner with fresh red bruises decorating his face. A huge white gauge was wrapped around his messed up hair.

"(Y/N). Why did you do this?" Yoongi asked facing you.

You motioned him to come closer and whispered the truth in his ear.

"He what?!" Yoongi angrily glanced at Haneul, ready to throw hands over him.
He snatched the water bottle from your hand and attempted to walk over to Haneul.

Seeing this, Haneul stepped back almost tripping over a display poster stand.
You hurriedly grabbed Yoongi's hand to stop him.
"You f**king bastard! How dare you touch my sister? I swear I'll shove this bottle up your-"

"Oppa calm down!" you spoke as you and Jane managed to stop him from reaching Haneul, who was already scared to death just by Yoongi's threats.

After he took a deep breath and reluctantly calmed down, he faced the Principal.
"I don't see (Y/N)'s fault. She did nothing wrong." Yoongi replied calmly.

"Um... please keep that away first." The Principal gestured towards the water bottle in Yoongi's hand.

"Mr. Smith. (Y/N) is not the wrong one here. It was Haneul's fault. He harassed her." Jane spoke up.

"Do you have any proof about harassment huh? Well, there is proof that (Y/N) hit him. His face is badly bruised and everyone witnessed it!" Sunhee raised her voice, pointing at Haneul's face.

"How can she hit my brother like that?!" She screamed.

Jane had earlier told you that Haneul was actually Sunhee's cousin. So her getting mad was expected.

Mr. Smith cleared his throat and spoke, "I'm sorry Mr. Yoongi, but I need a witness who can confirm Haneul's behaviour towards (Y/N) in class."

"You have me here." Taehyung's voice echoed in the room after a few seconds.

"I was sitting next to (Y/N) in class and I saw Haneul touching her inappropriately. Before I could do anything though, she hit him herself. If I were her, I would have smacked him harder." He spoke.

***

(Y/N)'s POV

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

I had put my phone on silent but as soon as I checked it, my phone was bombarded with notifications.

I went through the notifications. Some of them were like:

"Woah. She's so brave."

"She is scary, I better stay away."

"She's not my type, but she's cute."

"Damn she stood up for herself, that's hot."

"You seem to be really popular." Jane spoke after she heard the notifications.
"What? Oh... no not really haha." I replied awkwardly and kept my phone back into my pocket.

The app is super cool. But I don't think I should be revealing about it to anyone yet. I walked with Jane towards the cafeteria for lunch.

I stood in the line along with her and asked, "so, what will you eat?"

"Hm... I'm thinking of Spaghetti, and-"
Jane was cut off mid-sentence when Sunhee purposely pushed her aside and stood ahead in line.

"Yah. Sunhee-"

"(Y/N), calm down. We just came from the Principal's office. Let's not get into drama again." Jane held my arm and stopped me.
I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

After Sunhee was done ordering she stood next to the collection counter.

When I and Jane were going to move forward, two guys cut in and stood ahead of us.

That was it. I didn't opt for peace anymore.

"(Y/N) wait-" Jane tried stopping me again.

"Excuse me." I patted on the guy's shoulder.
He turned around giving me a straight serious face.

"We were here before you." I spoke non-hesitantly.

He observed me from head to toe then locked eyes with me.
"Hm... so?" Is all that he said.

Is he really this dumb?
"You can't just cut in. Idiot." I spoke.

The brown haired guy next to him seemed more offended. As soon as I called the black haired guy an 'idiot' he gave me a death stare and spoke, "Hey. you-" but he was stopped by the first guy.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?" The black haired guy asked, giving me an intimidating look.
He stood tall, and stepped closer. "Cry?" He continued with a smirk plastered on his face.

I didn't step back, instead I looked back at him. Although I was kind of nervous, I showed him that I wasn't intimidated by him. I stood there not breaking eye contact. It was like we were having a staring competition.

Jane whispered again "(Y/N)... let's not."

"Don't be a jerk." I said to him.

"Step aside while I'm being nice. Or I might end up punching you." I simply stated, folding my arms.

He seemed amused, as if he was enjoying this. The guy smirked and without saying anything else, he took a step aside.
"Jungkook no-" the brown haired guy wanted to stop him.
"It's okay. Let them go." He said.

_

"Woah (Y/N). That was cool... I'm relieved you didn't take out your bottle again." Jane chuckled while we walked towards a table and sat down.

"By the way. I think you shouldn't have messed with them." She spoke after eating a bite of her food.

"Um... why?" I asked.

"The black haired one was Jungkook and the other was Jimin. Them along with Taehyung form the popular trio. Half of the junior year girls simp for them." Jane explained.

"Ooh interesting."
I nodded and took another bite of my food.

"They're Seojoon's group's rivals. Both the groups keep getting into fights for popularity dominance." Jane continued.

"Oh well. I'd definitely be on Taehyung's team. He's a nice guy. And Seojoon? He's a bitch." I shrugged and continued eating.

"But exactly how many people are in Seojoon's group?" I asked.

"It's Seojoon, Sunhee, Lily, Haneul and Matt..." Jane answered.

"Cool." I nodded.

_

After the second last class, I checked my phone. Only to find no notifications.

"Ah! No one will keep thinking about me all the time. What am I doing?" I thought to myself.

Maybe not all students were in the group chat.

Jane looked at her phone with slight excitement and looked back at me. I gave her a curious glance.

"The math teacher is sick! We don't have a class today!" She said.
"Oh wow, does that mean we can go home an hour early?" I asked.

"Yep totally! But actually I have to stay back because of some work that the chemistry teacher gave me." She replied.
"Oh it's alright, I'll go then." I waved her goodbye.

_

I got out of school and stood near the bus stand. My school was a little distant from my home. I didn't want to disturb my brothers as they might be busy working. I had already called Yoongi once.

"Hmm... I'll just call one of them once I get into the bus." I thought as I waited.

I noticed a guy walking up to me. He didn't seem like a student, he was older.
He sat on the seat next to me. I felt uncomfortable but I decided to just avoid him and moved a little further.

I could feel him stare at me but I didn't think much of it.
A few buses came and left but the guy never got up. My bus was going to arrive soon, but I was a little worried.

I thought for a while and then opened up Google to search up for the buses that will be stopping near my house.

"Hmm... there are two buses. I'll take the second one to check whether he is actually stalking me or not." I thought.

As soon as the bus arrived, I looked at the stranger, while remaining on my seat. He didn't get up.
So that means he shouldn't be taking the second bus too.

When the second bus arrived, I got up to get in, and so did the stranger.

Even though I didn't want it to be true, he was definitely a stalker.

~

(A/N): If you ever find a grammatically error, feel free to point it out, I write in a hurry sometimes so mistakes do happen.
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
446K 13.5K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
642K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...