aerial magic | SKY | fate: wi...

Par AK1303

"π™°πš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πšŠπš’πš› πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πšœπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" ... Plus

face claims.
1. bitch, please... i'm a slytherin
2. likely story.
3. people keep calling me that today.
4. still coming up with nicknames, i see.
5. she wouldn't be happy if she saw us like this.
6. I would've never met you, averie alexander.
7. the bigger they are the harder they fall.
8. never done beer pong, always vodka pong.
9. i'm drunk, not stupid.
10. she's dead and I'm the one who killed her.
11. a legend of a creature that could induce storms.
12. i love you, averie.
13. i've already sent for her.
14. it's easier to be closed off and sarcastic, than it is to face my shit.
15. you better come back alive, or else I'll avada kedavra your arse.
17. this isn't the end.
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

16. you're such a hufflepuff.

8.8K 299 39
Par AK1303

Their feet padded through the hall ways. Bodies close to each other.

Through the path, they had picked up Bloom- who seemed bewildered and pent up with frustration. Averie could say she was happy to see the girl, but at that point she had pissed her off.

Bloom had: drugged Sky, took the side of the person that attempted to kill her and had freed both Beatrix and Rosalind.

Whilst they had been cantering through the school grounds, it was a heated conversation. Sky caught in the middle of the girls. "I can't believe you, Bloom!" Her breaths panting as their feet slammed on the floor with each hurried stride.

The girl, who's hair flowed like a flame in the wind- scoffed. "You have no idea what I've been going through, Averie!" Her voice shattered in the others' ears. In any other circumstance, the air fairy would have halted her stance, but her ears amplified the catastrophic noises that came from inside the school. More specifically Fairy Hall- to be even more specific than that... the Winx Suite.  

The only present male glanced at his straining fairy partner. The vein in her neck that swelled when she was in a state of frustration. And the lilac gleam in her eyes. "Could say the same..." Her voice only audible to the boy who ran beside her.

Their footsteps entered the halls. Fairies and specialists, alike, darting from either direction. They hadn't noticed that the lights weren't on from the outside of the building, but the trio were positive now.

The red-head had simmered down, but it the case was different for quick-tempered brunette. Static fizzled over her body and even she didn't know why. It could have been the worry, it could have been the anger but it could have been the ineffable force that grew within her.

And Averie didn't want to find out what that power could unleash. 

No one dared to touch her whilst she was in that state. Not wanting an unwanted shockwave of energy. Besides, there was no time. She could still feel the morbidity that surged from her suite's direction.

It was like an itch in the back of her mind.

Their hurried, weighted paces edged them further to their destination. Along the empty, melancholy halls- their eyes braced onto the scarlet coloured slick that littered the flooring. 

It appeared in scuffs, as if the victim of the wounds had managed to flee, but in a messy and unkempt manner. The spatter was only visible in a certain spot. No trail, but each of them could configure the points together. "We need to hurry..." The male's voice was serious and commanding. His eyes looking into the ochre irises of the girl he cared for.

It was only a few steps and then a turn for them to reach the double doors of the Winx Suite. The timber-constructed architectural element was different than usual. The breach in between the wooden doors had been sealed with prowess and skill. At least it meant that they were safe inside. "Ri, can you use your magic?" The American accent pondered, earning a nod from the already charged female.

Her body retracted the lightning from her gusts of air. "Sky, can you give me a hand?" The blonde complied in an instant. His shoulder braced against the door. Averie made sure she didn't hurt him as they snapped open. The down bustling in the air, revealing the congregation of the five fairies inside, not all of them female as Sam Harvey laid on the floor. His side gauged with three sets of deep incisions. 

They rushed towards the group, that must have been where the fear came from. From not just the injured earth fairy, but his sister and his empath girlfriend- whose head wasn't in the right place. "Sky, take his right arm and I'll take his left." Her eyes left his, focusing on the trembling mind fairy, "Stel, take Musa ahead, she doesn't need exposure to this..." The girl, unable to speak was grateful.

Everybody was more shocked at the facts that Stella allowed her to call her 'Stel' and that she adhered to the action she had advised. Sky more than most; having been caught between the two girls a week ago. 

With the utilising of her magic, she relieved the weight of the boy off of hers and Sky's shoulders. "Their blockading the courtyard, he'll be safe there." The male specialist stated.

They were lucky that same was light and still had enough strength remain conscious. Their steps descended down, the bustle of the dimly lit courtyard, turned battlefield headquarters. "Dad!" The earth fairy called out, gaining the professor's attention. The two specialists travelled swiftly with the weight of his son on their shoulders. 

His voice grunted in sync with the hurried manoeuvre that they went into. Splaying his body out on the table, in front of the boy's dad. "Sam!" Terra remained composed and at her brother's side, Professor Harvey's actions were rushed and somewhat confused as his kin laid there dying from a Burned One's wound. "I need Zanbaq, now!" 

The specialist duo backed away enough for the earth fairy family to do what they had to do. But they could see the way in which the blood teamed out of the fairy's wounds- his moans of agony continued to echo in their ears. "There's so much blood..." The spectacled teacher stated, "why didn't you bring him immediately?" It was kind of his fault that they had been so delayed, but he couldn't acknowledge his previous act as he looked down at his only son.

His daughter, on the verge of tears had composed herself- but her face peered at him in disbelief. "'Cause we were locked in our room, Dad." Her tone was spiteful, "remember?" The desperation in the paternal man's face was evident as he turned to her. 

Arguing wouldn't save the boy's life and they knew that- which is why they didn't say another word. "As I'm sure you're aware, Burned One have infiltrated the Barrier and the school." It was Farah Dowling. Her sonorous vocals beckoned all to listen. Averie turned around also, her body resided next to the armoured boy's. "For some reason, the magical energy wells which power everything at the school have failed." 

No one was shocked by that, as they were preparing for the fight of their lives. "I managed to speak with Queen Luna before they did." Sky looked down at the brunette standing beside him. His heart ached, knowing that this could be the last night they would be with each other. "She understands the gravity of what's happening here, and the Solarian troops are on their way." Averie failed to notice his lasting gaze, but Stella had.

She wished that the blonde boy had looked at her like that, but there was no point in dwelling over that. She could see that they were soulmates- put into the universe for each other to meet. "We're barricading all entrances to the courtyard." We're safe for now..." Even Farah didn't seem to believe her own words, because it was only a matter of time before the Burned Ones came for them, "but... we must prepare for the reality that the Burned Ones may infiltrate the space before they arrive." That caused unrest within the students.

Sky felt another hand grip onto his. Interlocking their digits between one another's. It made him feel tranquil in this time of stress and anxiety. As it did for the fairy that grasped onto his skin. "This is what we've been training for," she paused slightly, "be cautious, but be brave. Let magic guide you... and let's show them what it means to be Alfeans." It was uplifting.

"Prepare the barricade!" Something caught Averie's eye as the students dispersed the wheelchair bearing boy and the female she recognised to be hear mother. 

Sky's azure eyes tracked to where hers drifted off to. His lips placed a kiss in her hairline. His breaths unsettled some stray locks of hair as he drew away. Her eyes iridescent as she peered up to the boy she had fallen in love with so suddenly but so rightly. 

She dropped her hand out of his, leaving him beside Stella. The two conversing with each other, whilst her strides took her over to the two family members. She was pained as she looked at the focused boy, who's eyes changed from the glaucous shade back to his original pigmentation. She knew what she had to do. "Hi, Averie..." Her mother stated, of course she knew of her presence- she was an air fairy that had mastered mind magic. "You seem troubled, sweetheart..."

Her brother's child-like eyes bored into her own. "Dexter, I need to talk to yo-" His hands waved off the subject.

"I'm not mad at you, Ave." It knocked her back slightly as he spoke. The test tubes that flew over to the earth fairy sourced from his region. A grin graced his lips. "Seems we all got mum's genes, huh?" The joyous tone in his voice caused her eyebrows to furrow. 

He really hadn't changed from when they were younger. He had always been the golden boy- without the petulant demeanour. It was difficult for him to hold a grudge, especially against his own blood. "I was never mad at the whole paralysis thing... it's strange..." The glasses that covered his face, looked up to her. His magic still active on the moving objects that swirled from the table he was sat at. "I was more mad that I lost my sister because of my predicament..." Seems he still had that nervous habit of shaking his head with a cheesy grin perched onto his lips.

If only she wasn't so hot-headed and placed the blame so quickly onto herself. It could have been all hashed out. Alas, that isn't how events had taken place in her past. She couldn't turn back time and redo what she did. "Now, stop looking like you've swallowed a wasp and hug your younger brother." She bent legs, reaching downwards- his surprisingly strong arms wrapped around her small shoulders. Their mother and father watched the display. As did Sky of Erakylon. "I love you, Aves." His voice retorted in her ears. The only thing she focused enough to hear. The sound of Dexter's vocals in her ears.

Her shivering body, let a tear fall- her face pointed as her mother watched. "I love you more, Dex." Her mind snapping onto the movements of her friends. "I need to go..." 

Her two family members confused as she spoke, "why--?" The younger boy's words cut through by his mother, who had tapped into her thoughts.

"Do what you've got to do, sweetie." The contempt female flashed a smile, before pecking the woman on the cheek. 

Her position returning to Sky's side. The blonde had something plaguing on his mind, he knew what the others had orchestrated between each other. Bloom was to draw away from the school with Aisha and Stella, because the Burned Ones had been following her.

But they had forgotten the factor of Averie Alexander, who had the initial encounter. Something drew the Burned Ones to her, as well. And she knew what that was. 

The Thunderbird.

The strong grip of the blonde held her upper arm- dragging the two of them over to the empty arches. Her back to the stone wall. His glowering figure towered over hers as she looked up into his glowing irises. "Sky-" 

The impact of his lips onto hers was a cause of shock. His hand had slyly slipping under her jaw, cradling her head upwards so that hers fit with his in a perfect unison. She complied with his sudden outburst.

She didn't need the magical capability to amplify emotions to absorb the passion that swept over her as his skin connected with hers. His hand gripping her jaw drawing her upwards, bringing her increasingly closer than previously. Her hands placed onto his chest, feeling a desperation. 

The intimacy fizzled as she drew away. Not sure how it was capable for her to be made so breathless by the boy in front of her. She hadn't known him for long but she trusted him with her own life despite the duration of their friendship... that had turned into something else.

The first thing her eyes grappled onto were his own- which were peering into hers. The scattered blonde hair just made him more handsome in that moment. His hands positioned at either side of her face. The chemistry fizzled into a spark. "I don't know if we're going to make it out alive. But, I do know is that if we're going to die tonight... I'll be by your side." The organ cradled inside the cavity of her chest pumped faster than it had ever done in her entire life. "Because I fucking love you. I think I have ever since the first day." She didn't know if she was going to have a heart attack or a stroke in that moment. His flesh warming her cheeks as he held her head. 

"I've been stalled in asking this but... will you be my girlfriend, Ave?" It felt as though they had been in a complex relationship already.

Her head nodded, in his hands. "Nothing could stop me from saying 'yes'." She felt the sensation of his lips on top of her head, his hand drawing down into hers. "You know what I have to do."

It was his turn to nod, hand in hand as they ran through the kitchen passage. She had heard their plan from her time with Dexter. 

It was time.

Their bodies cascading through the secret entrance. Out into the harrowing, sodden grounds of Alfea. Nothing else mattered than killing the Burned Ones. Hands detaching as their bodies sprinted to the opposing plain of grass.

She knew that they would be drawn by her presence, as did her boyfriend beside her.

Their steps halted as the incoming cries and chortles of the creatures verged onto their location. Her eyes were strained whilst she looked into the gentle, hope-filled ones of Sky. He could see the contortion of worry in her eyes, as the power built inside of her.

It was a force that was so foreign to her, but it felt so personal. Hand contacted with her cheeks, as they had done back in the courtyard. The same limbs and the same eyes had a hold on her. "Averie, you aren't going to hurt anybody. I trust you with my life and so does everybody else inside that courtyard. They're relying on you and Bloom." Her tears streaked down his thumbs as they dropped. 

"You're such a Hufflepuff..." A grin appeared on each of their faces. Her eyes scintillated with the not only the flash of her normal violescent pigmentation, but the outer rim had been contaminated by golden, celestial hues. 

The creatures approached, her body ascended into the air- as it had done in her first encounter with their species. But it was different, as she looked down at her body. The left-hand sleeve of her khaki-armour had sizzled away. The scattered scarring engulfed in golden streaks.

Her hair bobble, yet again bursting due to the static she emitted. Hair falling down onto her shoulders- not standing on their ends. She had more composure than last time, but exceeded much more power. Sky had his sword raised, ready to protect himself but more so, Averie, from the Burned Ones.

He couldn't take his eyes off of the aligerous figure he knew to be that of his girlfriend. She was obviously Averie but, it she was different to the terrestrial boy. There was a uniqueness in her stance and a difference in her demeanour. Her body bounding with a mixture of: power and energy. 

Averie's wings may have been transparent, but it was barely noticeable as she peered over her shoulders. Eyes catching the glimpse of golden shimmers and the piercing violaceous hue streamed through the blanche of the avis-like appendages that scoped her back. Electric charges coursed upwardly around the span of her arms. 

It was an arcane sensation. Her mind teaming with questions and worry. However, that all faded as she looked into Sky's face. 

"I trust you..."

The banshee-like shrieks tore her out of her own mind. Out of her magic, allowing her cells to electrify. The wings allowed her to levitate in the night air, whilst her hands emitted the fortified mixture of gusts and electricity. Her eyes pin-pointed the area of the Cinder, before ripping them out.

The bursts of amber illumination spoke as gratitude. The four Burned Ones were obliterated in almost the blink of an eye. 

Her motions had been swift and painless. Their bodies remained the charred forms that they were. 

A grin was broad on Sky's features, which turned into a serious expression- as Averie's body floated down in a sluggish, fatigued demeanour. His arms lifted her drifting being into his arms. Not caring if any jolts of wild voltage attacked him. They hadn't, however, as her arms draped around his neck. Holding him close, whilst her eyes remained closed. Wings disappearing as the danger had faded. "You did it, Ave~" His voice hummed, hiding the sorrow from the previous news he had been told by Saul Silva.

He would escort her drained figure to her the Winx Suite. Placing a kiss on top of her head, before he sat on the hilled green.

Experiencing the silence of the school. Now made tranquil again.

______________________________ ☾︎•°_______________________________

Hi loves. Pretty lengthy chapter here, but not the last of this book.

Thank you, to those who have supported me by keeping with this story. 

I don't know why you did stick by it but thank you, nevertheless...

BTW.

EXCITING NEWS!

I have released a various x OC book. It's called 'the raven to his wolf'. Go check that out. I have a casting page done already and a chapter should come out sometime from today to thursday. Hopefully...

A-Kay XXX

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

253K 5.5K 23
ON HOLD "And yet, she went stiff as stone when she saw his smiling face" - ˏˋ ❄️ ˊˎ - Luella lived in a world of magic and dangers and would now be...
113K 2.3K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
14K 258 15
"In the end the shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach" J.R.R Tolkien I will face God an...
815 5 13
A story where the princess, Sage Heart realizes She has magical powers and has to go to alfea for help. With her powers, and the princess thing some...