𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 (𝚝𝚍𝚟 πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽοΏ½...

By AelenaVelaryon

Stefan Salvatore lost the girl he loved to his brother and spent the entire summer trapped in a safe underwat... More

πš‰π™΄πšπ™Ύ
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
πš‚π™Έπš‡
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
πšƒπ™΄π™½
π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙽 πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™΄
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ

π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄

33K 970 247
By AelenaVelaryon

LITTLE FAMILY

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Stella and Stefan went from friends to two people raising a child together. In the first two months, Stella kept Klaus updated with everything that was going on, he would text her almost every hour. But, suddenly with one confusing text he told her to never tell anyone who Hope's real parents were. Apparently the war didn't go as they expected it to and something went wrong and Hope needed to be kept a secret. So, Hope Mikaelson became Hope Carter.

As they went from friends to co-parents, they went for something more. At some point feelings of friendship stopped and other feelings started to show. Stella and Stefan would take Hope to the park together. Hope enjoyed being on the grass and just playing. Or just being on her mother's or fathers arm as they sat on the grass. They had picnics at the park, to any people they seemed as a normal parents.

Specially the way Stefan looked at Stella. Derek often told her that Stefan Salvatore saw her as more than a friend. But, Stella denied it every time. Stefan had a normal job as a mechanic, he got paid well enough. To thank Stella he was in charged of grocery shopping and bills, while Stella took some time off work to watch over Hope.

TWO MONTHS AGO

Stella and Stefan were painting Hope's room. The furniture and the rest of the things had arrived. Hope was sleeping on Stella's room away from the awful smell of paint. Stefan was very concentrated on painting that he didn't hear Stella sneak behind him and painting the back of his shirt before running away from him.

"That's not nice" he said with a pouty look, which made Stella smile. They had a moment where they both got lost in each other's eyes. Green met blue, and it was just Stefan and Stella in the room. After that, neither of them knew how it happened but they always found each other together and not just because they lived in the same house, but when he was not working he was out and about with both of his girls. She made breakfast and lunch for Stefan. Those mornings that while she cooked Stefan carried or played with Hope.

It was something different than the usual routine he had back in Mystic Falls. Now, he had peace, happiness and love. A love he found with the most unexpected person and in a very weird situation at that. Yet, she loved him and he loved her.

NOW

Stefan had forgotten all about Elena and Mystic Falls. He had a new life now. A girlfriend and a baby. He loved Hope as if she was his own.

It was late afternoon and Stella had just finished making dinner. Hope was in her arms as Stefan walked in. A smile on his face as always. If his friends could see him, they would be surprised as how much he was smiling. Stella welcomed him with a kiss.

He then kiss Hope on the top of her head.

"How are my girls?" he asked. "We're good. How was work?" she asked. "Good. Busy day" he replied. Stella noticed he was tense and stressed. She led him to a seat and sat him down as she lowered down to his level. "What happened?" Stella asked as she unbutton his shirt.

"They found me" he simply replied. He wasn't ready to see his friends and brother. He was drowning over and over for months while everyone was living their best lives and enjoying their summer. "Well, do you want to go back?" she asked. "No" he quickly replied. She gave him a look. "Stefan. I know this is difficult" she started as she caressed his face.

"But, you need to talk with them and tell them what happened" she grabbed his hand led him to Hope's room where they sat down.

"I'll be right by your side, holding your hand like I've always have since we met" he nodded before kissing her.

"Promise?" he asked like a kid. She smiled. "I promise" she replied. Mystic Falls would have three more residents. One who had lived their before and two new ones. And well, everyone would see a new Stefan Salvatore and no one would be ready for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 0 26
[Book 2 to The Salvatore Sister series!!!] This is a tvd/to fanfic, a year after tvd ends and this series begins, and at the end of 2017, when book 1...
10.1K 309 21
After walking in on Elena and Damon, Bonnie Bennett has made the choice to live for herself, to not dwell on the past, and to ignore those feelings t...
800K 18K 45
Gabriella Gilbert and her identical twin sister, Elena Gilbert had a normal life. Besides the fact that their parents are dead. First day back at sch...
41.3K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...