๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ // ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž:...

By antmanstacos

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ข๐ข.
A/N
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
A/N
A/N
A/N (PLEASE READ)
10K!!!!!!
Update!! (Please read!)

๐ข.

4K 83 21
By antmanstacos

(^outfit above^)

16 years later

The first thing Crystal heard that morning was a loud banging on her door along with her 'dad' shouting.

"Time to get up, Crys." The response he got was a loud groan. "You either get up now or be late to your first day at Alfea. The choice is yours." At that statement, Crystal springs up from her bed with an excited grin on her face. Crystal had been waiting for this day since she moved onto the campus with her 'dad' Mr Silva.  She quickly got changed and ran out of her room only to bump into someone, Sky.

"Hey, Sky! Are you excited? Because I am, but I'm also really nervous. What if people don't like me because I'm not a normal fairy?" Sky looked at her amused at her ranting before replying.

"Hey! You're gonna be fine, alright? Plus, if anyone messes with you then they have me and Riven to deal with. Now, stop worrying and go eat your breakfast, I'll get your bags." Crystal beams up at him with a huge grin and gives him a quick hug.

"Thanks Sky! You're the best!" Crystal says while running off to the kitchen, leaving a chuckling Sky behind.

Soon enough Crystal runs into the kitchen, unfortunately for her she ends tripping over her undone shoelaces, causing her to fall flat on her face.

"Ow..." Promptly, heavy footsteps walk into the kitchen.

"Umm...what are you doing on the floor, Crystie?" At the new voice she perks up.

"Riv, hey!" She says getting up. 

"Did you trip over something again?"

"Doesn't matter. Pancakes?" Riven chuckles at her response, before shaking his head.

"God, you're a handful."

"Oh, I know."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

About an hour later, Crystal had brought down all her bags, obviously with the help of Sky, Riven and Mr Silva. They learnt early on that Crystal combined with stairs and lots of bags do not go well together. Let's just say that Crystal now has a couple of fresh bruises.

"Honestly, I think you might be the most clumsy person I've ever met."

"Nonsense! I'm not that clumsy!"

"Oh yeah? What about last year when you somehow managed to freeze Sky to the floor by sneezing?"

"It was an accident! Plus, I had the flu!"

"Whatever you say, Snowcone!" Riven said before running off, knowing that she hated that nickname.

"Riven! Get back here you pillock!" Riven snorted loudly.

"Pillock? Really? Come on, you can do better than that!"

"Oh, shut up!" She exclaimed.

"Ha, see you can't come up with anything. Admit it!" Crystal rolled her eyes.

"If I were a bird, I know who I'd shit on." Crystal muttered under her breath.

"Alright leave her alone Riven. She looks like she's about to punch you."

"She wouldn't be able to lay a hand on me anyway. I'm too strong." Crystal laughs at that.

"I hope that one day, you choke on the shit you talk." Crystal says sweetly, before walking ahead to catch up with Mr Silva.

Silva heard the footsteps of Crystal trying to catch up with him, so he slowed down to give Crystal a chance to catch up. Soon after, she reaches him, looking at him with a nervous grin.

"There's no need to be nervous, kiddo."

"But, what if people don't like me? I know I'm different, I mean I am the only known ice fairy to ever exist. I'm different. I'm not normal."

"Yeah? Well, being normal is boring. Plus, being the first ice fairy ever? That's badass." Crystal chuckles.

"We both know that everyone's not gonna see me as a new 'badass' fairy. They're gonna see me as dangerous."

"Don't think about it, alright? Just be yourself and you can get through this, I know you can." Silva says before giving her a quick side hug. "Now, I need to go meet up with the Headmistress. Stay close to Sky and Riven. Love you, Crys."

"Love you too, dad. See you later." With that, Silva walks off and leaves Crystal behind. She's not left alone for long though, as Sky and Riven cage her in from either side.

"Come on Frosty, let's get you settled in!"

"I swear Riven, If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Riven just laughs, before dragging Crystal towards the courtyard by her arm.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Eventually the trio reached the courtyard, after bickering the whole way - which was mostly between Crystal and Riven. Sky, who had enough of their bickering turns around to face them.

"Both of you just shut up!"

"Alright, jeez! Calm your tits!" Riven snorted loudly, while Sky just rolled his eyes.

"Let's just get you to your dorm. Where are you supposed to be anyway?"

"The Winx suite, I think?"

"Alright, let's go." Sky says before picking up Crystals bags. Riven picks up as many as he can, but ends up leaving behind two suitcases. Crystal sighs before starting to drag them along. Unfortunately for her, for the second time that day, she walked right into someone.

"Oh god! Are you okay?" Crystal asks the redhead in front of her.

"I'm good. I should have looked where I was going." The redhead sticks her hand out. "I'm Bloom."

"Nice to meet you Bloom. I'm Crystal." She says, taking Bloom's hand and shaking it. "You're a fairy aren't you?" Crystal asked in a curious tone.

"I am a fairy." Bloom says before laughing slightly. Crystal looks at her funny, thinking that she could possibly be mental. "Sorry, that's just something I never thought I would say." Crystal smirks.

"It's an odd thing, considering you're standing in a courtyard of a college for fairies." Crystal remarked in a humorous tone.

"We don't have a lot of those where I'm from." Crystal raises an eyebrow.

"And what realm are you from?"

"California." Crystal furrows her eyebrows in confusion. 

"You're not from the otherworld?"

"I'm not. If you want your mind blown, three months ago, I didn't even know the Otherworld existed."

"Right. Well, you seem a bit lost. I'll give you a hand?"

"That would be great actually." Bloom exhaled.

"Awesome, do you know what suite you're in?"

"I think Miss Dowling said the Winx Suite." Crystal laughs slightly.

"Well, would you look at that, so am I. I think it must be fate that we bumped into each other." Bloom chuckles.

"Fate indeed." Both the girls grin at each other.

Crystal and Bloom set off in the direction of the Fairy Hall. Standing outside was Stella, Sky and Riven. When he saw her Riven perked up.

"There you are. We thought we lost you on your first day."

"I didn't get lost, I walked into Bloom here. Literally." Crystal replies, while moving to trap Stella into a bear hug. "Hey Stella! Good summer?"

"As good as it can be without you." Crystal chuckles.

"Aww, I missed you too!" In the corner of her eye Crystal can see that Riven is getting impatient. 

"Alright. Well, Bloom, I shall leave you in the hands of Stella. I gotta get moving before this one here drops my stuff on the ground and leaves. See you both in a bit!" Crystal explains before turning to follow Riven who has already started walking off.

"God, you're impatient!"

"I'm not impatient, I just don't like waiting." Crystal just rolls her eyes.

Soon enough the trio reaches the Winx Suite. Crystal walks in first and soon enough she spots one of her new suite mates, who she realises to be one of her friends. She goes over to her friend, while Sky goes to the display board to see which room she is in.

"Terra!" The girl spins around with a plant pot in her hand, when she realises who is calling her name she puts the plant down before engulfing the girl in a hug.

"Crystal! How are you? How was your summer?"

"Good! Apart from the fact that I had to spend it with my dad, training all day, everyday. Anyway, how was your summer?"

"Great! We went to all of the forests in the seven realms to see if we could find any rare plants."

"Oh, which ones did you find? Did you bring any back?" Terra shakes her head.

"No, they were too dangerous according to dad. But, I did get pictures. Come on I'll show you the pictures and where your bed is."

Crystal loved Terra, she's such a sweet girl who doesn't like to be underestimated in anyway. She had been friends with Terra ever since she was a baby and they had both been inseparable since. Terra knows that Crystal is an Ice fairy, but doesn't treat her like she's a monster, because the only thing she had shown Terra was kindness. Of course, along the way she did lose control a bit and managed to freeze a couple of her plants throughout the years. But, Terra didn't mind as she just smiled and grew more.

"This is my bed." Terra gestured to the bed that was surrounded by at least 50 plants. "That one up there is Musa's." Terra said gesturing to a very minimalistic bed area. "And that one up there is yours. I know how you like natural light in the mornings so I left that one for you." Crystal smiled at that.

"Thank you, Terra. You know me so well! Now, you said something about photos?"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

After putting all of Crystal's bags on her bed, the boys left quickly after promising to see her at the party that evening. Soon after the boys left, Terra and Crystal had finished going through all the photos that Terra took over the summer. Terra even ended up giving some of them to Crystal for her mood-board. 

"I should probably start unpacking all my things. Ugh, do I have to?" Terra chuckled at her friends laziness.

"Unfortunately, yes. Come on, I'll help you." Terra says while pulling Crystal from her bed.

"Alright, fine." The duo start to unpack Crystals things which included things such as; fairy lights, stuffed animals, decorative pillows, picture frames, clothes, a wastebasket and lots of toiletries. The girls had almost finished unpacking when their other room mate walked in. 

"Musa, right?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah. Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Crystal." Crystal replied to Musa's question. "Hey, do you want to..." Crystal cut herself off as she saw that Musa had headphones on and was facing away from her. With a sigh, Crystal gently tugged Terra into the main room.

"She did that to me too." Terra told Crystal.

"It's fine. Some people just don't like to talk sometimes."

"Shared space, Terra." Came the voice of Stella. "Everyone loved The Secret Garden because it was a secret."

"Actually, that's not quite the message of The Secret Garden. It's a story
about how when things are kept private their benefits aren't fully appreciated." Terra explained to Stella.

"Stella, can I talk to you?" Stella just rolls her eyes before walking to her room, basically Stella's way of saying follow me. I follow her into her room and shut the door.

"What now?"

"Look Stella, I get that last year wasn't the best year for you. But, you have an actual chance to make friends with people here, in this suite. Just try to accept that, you need more than one friend." Crystal says while sitting down on the bed next to Stella.

"I wish it were that easy, Crystal. Everyone here thinks I'm a monster for what I did." 

"I know. But, it was an accident, you didn't mean to. I would like to think that the girls out there would welcome you with open arms and actually listen to your side of the story, just like I did." Crystal smiled at Stella sympathetically. "Now, are you gonna help me get ready for this party or what?" Stella smiled.

"Sure, just hope you like pastel colours in your hair." Crystal gasped. 

"You wouldn't dare!" Stella just laughed at her, thinking about how she wouldn't be able to survive this year without her best friend.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

A/N:

Hello! Hope you're all doing well. 

What do you think of Crystal?

If you have time go check out my other book 'Silence', it's a Vampire Diaries fanfic.

Feel free to vote & comment on any mistakes you find.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 10K 25
ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ (๐ŸŒปโœฆ๐Ÿงš) ยท . โ‹† ยท โ”...
270K 7.9K 22
[Book One] "My mother named me Enola. Which backward spells alone And yet I never was" definition: isolated or lonely ๐’๐š๐ฆ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ ๐— ๐Ž๐œ แด˜แด€ส€...
122K 2.4K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
144K 2.9K 14
"๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." (riven x oc) fate: the winx...