Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)

6.4K 88 8
By fuckboy_cagayo

Jade

She gasps, profanities spilling from her lips as I ease myself into her tight, soaked passage. "Ahhh, shit," I hiss as I'm sinking into her ocean.

Her eyes screw shut and my teeth held her bottom lip captive. Her walls pulse around my throbbing erection. I close my eyes in bliss, cursing quietly.

Her uneven breaths and soft moans filled the hot, sex-filled air along with the light lewd noises coming from underneath the covers. I pushed all of my length into her, making her body tremble.

"F-Fuck!" I slowly pull out halfway then buried myself fully, doing repeatedly every other second. "Mmmmm," she scratches my back gently, breathing heavily in my ear.

"Faster, baby," she nips the shell of my ear and I shiver. Instead of giving her what she wanted, I pull back until my tip was visible. I sit back and stroke my dripping shaft slowly.

My free hand flatten on her stomach while my thumb drew wet, tight circles on her sensitive nub, still pumping my slick rigidness.

She flinches with a little whimper before rolling her hips against my hand. "Yes," she keens, gripping the sheets.

I swipe my middle finger through her juicy essence then slid my long digit inside of her. "Oh! Fuck... please, fuck me," her blown out eyes open and look right into mine. I lean down and replace my middle finger with my tongue, my eyes nearly rolling back by how good she tastes.

A mixture of sweet fruit and natural musk. I can stay here and devour her all day and make her cum until she's boneless if I could.

I continue to rub her while my tongue enters her. She grabs a fistful of my hair, grinding against my face as she tries to chase a high. I press down harder and my tongue moves faster.

"Yes! Oh, yes! That's it, baby. That's it, babyyy," she gets even more succulent and I moan at how much she released into my mouth. I drink her down, sucking from the source as her legs tremble.

I keep licking, making sure to clean her thoroughly; I don't like to waste.

Once she was done cumming, she pushes my forehead, but I gently suck on her clit, making her arch and push me again. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, my God!" She starts to thrash and I grip her hips to keep her still while I drive her crazy.

"Daddy! Fuck, I c-can't-,"

"Yes, you can, baby girl. Relax and let me please you," I say against her lips, kissing them soundly before French kissing her paradise. Her body tenses as another gush of sweetness envelopes my mouth.

"Mmm," I hum, feeling her holding my head to her center. I remove her hands and pin them by her sides while I enjoy my feast. "Yes, Daddy... tongue fuck me," she breathes out shakily. I suck hard on her clit and she screams.

"Fuck! Fuck! Holy shit!" A strong stream splashes on my face, but I don't stop. I eat and rub her faster, most likely making our neighbors mad.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" Her body starts to jerk and I pull away from her for a brief second.

"He's not doing this to you, now is he?" I tease before licking the mess on her inner thigh. I stroke myself faster, moaning against her fountain as more of her enter my mouth and I drink it up like water.

Her moans start sounding like sobs and that's when I gradually pull away. Her chest moves up and down rapidly and her sexy, tight body was covered in sweat.

My hand slows to a stop and I grab my shirt that was next to me on the bed before wiping my face clear of her cum. Her eyes were closed and her body looked limp.

I hope she knows we ain't finished yet.

I crawl on top of her and her eyes flutter open, "On your hands and knees. Face down, ass up." She bites her lip, still trying to calm her breathing down. She obeys and waves her ass at me. I glare at her and reached between her legs, scooping up her taste and lathering my member.

I push her face down into the pillow before deftly entering her. "Oh, fuuuck, Jes," I roll my eyes back at the abundance of wetness I'm met with. She's so slick and hot, I know I'm gonna cum soon.

"Fuck me," she whines, throwing it back. I smack her tan ass, earning a squeal of my name. I grip her hips and brace her before sending a sharp, hard, and deep thrust into her, hearing the unmistakable squelch.

"AHH!" I lay on her, bringing my lips up to her ear. "That's not how you ask, baby girl," I kiss the little crescent moon under her ear, making her hiss and buck her hips. "Please, Jadey. Please, fuck me," she whispers hotly. I take the shell of her ear in my teeth and started thrusting fast and deep.

"Yeeees, Daddy!... Fuck, don't stop!... Don't stop!... Oh, god... Fuck meeee," I sit up and push down on her lower back, making her arch. "Fuck me, Jade," she rocks back and I let her fuck herself.

"Damn, you're so sexy," I say, looking down at our joining bodies. The slapping of our thighs has always been one of my favorite sounds.

She bites the pillow, muffling her loud moans as she cums again, pushing me out. I go right back in, hammering away as my own high started to come in.

I pull out and flip her back on her back. I push her legs back and she widens them while looking me right in the eyes. I hold her down by her thighs and guide myself back inside of her.

She hooks her arms under mine so that she could scratch at the sensitive flesh. Her manicured nails dig into my back as I fuck her ruthlessly.

I moan and bite my lip at the feeling of her undulating walls sucking me in, milking me of all my being.

My thrusts get uneven so I slow down for just a little.

She grabs my jaw, looking me deep in my eyes. She suffers my bottom lip between her teeth, causing me to grunt. I snap my hips and she bites me, moaning onto my lips.

Her sharp nails rake my back as I harden my thrusts. She let's out whimpers of pleasure, rolling her hips with mine.

"Tell me how much you love it," I rub her thighs, feeling the slippery skin under my hands. She releases my lip to bite her own, eyes dark in the dimly lit room. "Ungh... I-I love it so- fuck, much," she breathes out.

I deepen inside of her, not daring to go faster. I want her to cum again before I do. I'm not chasing my high yet.

"Faster... go faster," she moans. Cautiously, I speed up, feeling myself become close. I squeeze my eyes shut, focusing on her euphoria rather than mine. She pulls me in by the back of my neck and kisses me feverishly. I kiss back, dropping every inch into her.

She moans loudly against my lips, meeting my thrust, trying to get me to quicken. "Make me cum, Daddy," she says hotly as I drown in her. Her nails dig harder into my back and I hiss. I can feel the hot air hitting the fresh wounds. It soothes slightly when my sweat rolls over it.

I go faster, watching her arch slightly, letting out slutty moans. Her eyes closed, hair stuck to her forehead. She arches more, nails not escaping from my flesh.

The pain slightly overpowers the pleasure, but that's how I like it. I glare at her while fucking her with no remorse, silent moans exiting her mouth. "F-fuck," she squeaks. She repeats it a few more times, gradually getting louder and louder.

She groans, mumbling my name under her breath. Each time she does, I throb inside of her. Her eyes shoot open and she brings me closer to her. She kisses me again, a little more rough this time with her arms around me.

She arches into me, drawing blood from my skin. I can feel the puddle of mess she was laying in. I tug on her bottom lip as I fuck her in an unforgiving manner. I bite down harder with her name being redundant.

My member twitches constantly as my orgasm comes in fast.

I pull out and start pumping my shaft desperately. She takes my hand away and replaced it with her warm and inviting mouth. My eyes roll back as I try not to fuck her face.

"Fuuuuck," I groan as I paint her mouth white. She hollows out her cheeks and continued to suck me, moaning around me. The vibration travels up my back and down to my still hard member.

I hold her head still and began humping her face slowly as I ride out my high. "Fuck... fuck... fuuuck," I pant softly.

Once I calmed down, she lets go with a pop and wipes the corner of her mouth with her fingers then sucked my cum off of them. "Like the way you taste?" I smirk and she nods with her dark eyes still on me.

"But I love yours better," she glances down at my softening pole. "I know," I say, lying down on my back. She nibbles on her bottom lip, eyes taken over by overbearing lust. I reach up and move her damp hair over her shoulder. "What is it, baby girl?"

"I'm still horny," she glances down then bites her lip shyly. Both brows shoot to my hairline, "Really? You came like five times."

"I know, but you've been working all week and I barely see you. I really miss you," she says. I smile and take her jaw in my hand, leaning in for a soundly kiss. She deepens it just a second later, laying me on my back then straddling me.

Her extremely wet center starts gliding against my semi and it feels so fucking good. I hiss a bit since I'm still pretty sensitive.

She begins moaning on my lips and I slip my tongue in and grab her nice size mounds, smacking one of them. She grinds down harder, making me moan into our feverish make out.

"What's gotten into you?" She shifts a certain way so that my tip was right at her entrance. I close my eyes momentarily because everything just feels 10x better, but I know I'm not gonna last long.

She bites my lip then tugs roughly, "You."

———
*Converted from my book called Repeat After Me... it's Zendaddy/Ariana Grande G!P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
617K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...