endgame ✦ draco malfoy

Von bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... Mehr

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

invitation from h.s.

7.4K 130 62
Von bubble_blossommm

I stayed up all night packing my trunk for Hogwarts because I've been so busy with Theo, I forgot to pack my things. I made sure to pack my cutest outfits and tallest platforms because I won't be taking many classes this year so I'm able to walk around the castle in Muggle clothes. We still have to wear our uniforms to classes and in the Great Hall and Library but other than that, I can wear whatever I want. Knowing Stass, she's packing her shortest mini skirts and all of her Loubitins.

Before I head downstairs, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my black hair out and styling it with a black headband. I changed out of my silk slip dress and into a green sweatshirt that I stole from Theo's closet, a black mini skirt, with a black leather jacket and paired it with my black Prada platforms with my black sheer Wolford over the knee socks. I walked over my jewelry box and put on my gold rings and gold Vivienne Westwood mini bass relief choker. After my finishing touches to my outfit, I quickly walked downstairs.

Waiting in the foyer for me were my parents. My mother of course wore her navy Christian Dior pantsuit with her matching Birkin bag and my father matched my mother with his Armani navy suit. He checked his silver Cartier wristwatch before looking up at me when I made my way to the bottom of the staircase.

"Good morning", I said hugging my mother. "Sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to be late", I said hugging him, "I went to bed pretty late last night"

"It's alright, baby girl", he said kissing the top of my head. "I have a gift for you", he said reaching into the pocket of his suit. He pulled out a small red box and opened it. Inside was a silver Panthère De Cartier watch.

"Daddy, it's beautiful", I gasped. "Thank you so much, I love it", I said hugging him. He took the watch out of the box and lid it onto my left wrist. The watch didn't match my gold jewelry so I took my wand out and changed the silver to gold.

"Look, now we're all matching", my mother said sliding the sleeve of her blazer up, exposing her Cartier watch. "Your father gave me this one last night"

"I'm glad our family matches in Cartier and not Christmas jumpers", I said picking up my trunk.

My father grabbed my arm and my mother's hand, disapparating us out of our foyer and to King's Cross station. We walked onto Platform 9 3/4 together and we met with Theo and his parents. I greeted the Notts and kissed Theo on the cheek. Theo took my trunk out of my hands and carried it for me, like the perfect gentleman he is.

"You take good care of my little girl, Theodore", my father said to Theo.

"Don't worry, sir. I will, forever and always", he said shaking my father's hand.

"I love you, Stella", my father said hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

"Love you too, daddy"

"Good luck with you classes, sweetheart", my mother said kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around me.

"Love you too, mummy"

Theo took my hand, waving "goodbye" to his parents and we boarded the Hogwarts Express together. We walked to the Slytherin house cart and into the compartment where Draco and Blaise were sitting. I sat across from Draco right next to the window with Theo by my side. I rested my head against his shoulder with my hand holding his in his lap. Alex then entered the compartment and sat next to Theo, followed by Stass who made Draco scoot over from the window so she could sit directly across from me. She wore a pink baby tee with low rise denim mini skirt and white platform heels.

"Ready to give the first years a warm welcome?", Draco asked Theo, holding up the Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder.

"We should do it once the train leaves the station", Theo suggested.

"Good idea"

"I can't believe you sad blokes are going to prank the first years", Alex scoffed.

"Ugh", Theo groaned. "Why can't you have a little fun, Black?"

"Forgive me for not finding joy in torturing eleven year olds"

"Loosen up, Alex", Blaise said nudging his arm. "The only prank you've participated in was when we put spiders in Weasley's book bag"

"Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder isn't a prank worthy of my time"

"Your loss. Let's go boys", he said getting up from his seat. "The train just left the station"

Theo and Draco got up from their seats. Before following the boys out of the compartment, Theo kissed me cheek and left, leaving Stass, Alex, and I alone. Alex slid down next to me taking Theo's place.

"Ladies, I have to say, you two look amazing", Alex said to Stass and I.

"Aw, thanks Alex", I smiled.

"You know Stell and I have to look hot everywhere we go", Stass said looking at herself in her compact mirror. Seconds later, screams from tiny little children filled the entire train. "Oh, the sound of children in terror, music to my ears", she said closing her compact.

"God, you're sadistic", I said rolling my eyes.

"Says the bitch who laughed at a crying toddler", she scoffed.

"If you saw a little six year old fall off a bike and scream, you'd laugh too. Matter of fact, you did laugh"

"Shit was so funny", she laughed.

Fuck, we're terrible people.

The door to the compartment opened with Draco, Theo, and Blaise behind it with the darkness powder lingering in the background. The three of them were laughing their asses off and plopped back down in their seats. Theo threw his arm around me and kissed my cheek while Blaise pulled a blunt and a lighter out of his pocket. He held the blunt in between his lips and lit it with the black lighter. After taking a hit, he passed it to Draco. God, I can't believe we're about to hotbox the compartment right now. If Snape saw this, he would have our heads hanging in the Slytherin common room.

Alex passed the blunt over to Theo, who took a hit and grabbed my cheeks, kissing my lips shotgunning the smoke into my mouth. I inhaled the smoke that passed into my mouth and then exhaled, taking the blunt from his hands and placing it in between my lips. I felt the thick smoke fill my lungs, holding it for a few seconds before blowing it our through my nose. My clear lip gloss rimmed the tip of the pre-roll, shinning under the yellowish light. I took one last hit before passing it over to Stass who gracefully took a hit from the blunt.

When I saw the Hogwarts castle peaking through the mountains, I opened the window of of compartment to let all the smoke our before one of the prefects patrolling the train catch us hotboxing. We all changed into our school robes and uniforms for the Start of Term feast. Stass and I wore our black mini pleated skirts, white blouses, black blazers with the Slytherin House Crest, and our green and silver striped ties. I kept my Wolford socks and Prada platform heels on while Stass changed into her black Louboutins. Stass and I doused ourselves in Jo Malone while the boys pretty much bathed in Draco's Dior cologne to mask the smell of the weed we just smoked. Draco and I pinned our prefect's badge onto our robes and walked off the train with the rest of the group.

I don't know how or why, but Draco and I were named prefects fifth year. Looking at the list of Slytherins in our year, it kind of makes sense. We're two of the smartest students in our class and somewhat have a leadership role. Draco is captain of the quidditch team and I ran Dueling Club until Umbridge banned it last year. Also, being good at Potions and being Snape's favorite students give us a leg up compared to everyone else in our house. Most of the time, Draco and I just "monitor" the younger students and take points away from other houses. We're barely prefects, mainly because Draco makes the other prefects do our work, I guess that proves he has leadership skills.

When we got to the Great Hall for the feast, Blaise, Alex, and I received letters that were delivered via owl. The letter had a red was seal with the Hogwarts Crest stamped in it and my name written neatly in cursive. I ripped the envelope open and slid the letter out.

    Miss Stella Blackwood,

    I should be delighted if you would join me for dinner at my office tomorrow night at 19:00.

    Sincerely,

    Professor Horace Slughorn

"Who's it from?", Theo asked leaning over to me.

"Uh, it's from Professor Slughorn", I said slipping the letter back into the envelope.

"Sloghorn? He taught Potions when our parents went here", Draco said from across the table. "What did the letter say"

"He invited me to dinner at his office tomorrow night"

"Me too", said Alex.

"Same here", Blaise added.

"Wait you three were invited to be apart of the Slug Club?", Draco asked with his eyes widened.

"I guess", I shrugged.

"Why the fuck wasn't I invited? My father and grandfather were apart of the club. Maybe the owl lost my letter"

"Same here. My father was apart of Slug Club too", Theo said looking down at his hands.

"Don't worry, baby", I said picking his chin up, "I'm sure you'll get your letter soon". I kissed his lips and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you got an invitation", Draco sneered at Alex.

"Thanks for being supportive, cousin", Alex said rolling his eyes. "With your Malfoy name, you're getting in. Slughorn's probably grouping students before he chooses the final cut"

"I guess the name from the Noble House of Black carries more weight than Malfoy"

"Don't forget you're a Black too"

For the rest of dinner, Draco was slumped in his seat and picked at his dinner. Even when everyone else was cheering for Snape when he was announced as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, he just stared at his plate. I didn't think that Draco would be this upset over not being invited to join the Slug Club but it's probably the pressure from Lucius that's upsetting him more than his cousin getting invited over him. One thing our parents care more about than their Baccarat whiskey decanters and wine glasses are our family names and how the Wizarding World views us. Being that the Blacks, Malfoys, Notts, and Blackwoods are one of the oldest British Pureblood families, it's important to our families that we keep a good and clean front.

*author's note*

So backstory on Alex Black because I feel like it might be a little confusing. Alex is Regulus Black's son whose mother died of heartbreak right after Alex was born because of his father's death in 1979. He was raised by Walburga Black until her death in 1985. After his grandmother's death, he was raised by Andromeda and Ted Tonks. Because in this storyline, Bellatrix is still in Azkaban, there was nothing keeping Narcissa from contacting her older sister. Alex grew up somewhat close to Draco but is often dominated by Draco's strong nature compare to Alex's soft and gentle personality.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.6K 952 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
53.7K 949 45
it's been two years since the end of Stella Blackwood's education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since then, her life has changed. Sh...
551K 14.2K 36
Hermione is the "Brightest Witch of her Age": she follows the rules and she only breaks curfew to fulfil her prefect duties. That is until one night...
127K 2.1K 31
Aspen Nott, Theodore Nott's twin sister, begins her 7th year at Hogwarts, she brakes up with Draco Malfoy. She gets herself into deeper trouble and c...