Yandere! JJBA part 5 x reader

By JamenOwO

BEFORE YOU READ! I wrote this book about two years ago so some parts may be a bit...cringey? So, just a heads... More

Strange Encounter
A Test?
Meet the Team!
A Ride to Capri!
Sex Postols
Question
Daughter?
Man in the Mirror

A Taste of a Liar!

2.1K 64 63
By JamenOwO

Both of your attention caught on a random coin falling on the ground. "I wonder how that got there," you thought. A mysterious man wearing some kind of black dotted suit with an opening on the middle. Bruno got up and said, "Did you drop this?" "No." Giorno said, bringing you closer to him.

💙~~~BRUNO'S POV~~~💙

I slowly sat down on one of the seats. Taking a look at the girl that's next to him. And holy! She's so beautiful! Her S/C body, E/C, and H/C makes my heart beat faster. (Bruno is like: Fuck this mission! I will take Y/N instead!) she must be mine! no no. I gotta do my job. But this girl keeps distracting me. I let out a sigh and said "Tell me your name, amore." did I really just say that last part out loud?! I blushed a little. "I'm Y/N L/N" she said. "Bruno Bucciarati." I said, kissing her hand and she giggled. Even her laughs were so cute.

❤️~~~NO ONES POV~~~❤️

Without Y/N noticing, Giorno glared at Bruno in jealousy. Bruno then turned his attention towards Giorno. "Let's say you found a bag with one billion lire inside. Would you take it to the authorities?" Bruno questioned. Giorno let out a chuckle and said, "No way. I'd totally take it." Bruno also let out a chuckle, too. "Well, aren't you honest? But what if I was a plainclothes police officer and saw you take it?" You saw Giorno's face change and pulled you even closer. "I'd give you half and have you look the other way...probably." Bruno laughed at what Giorno said. "I can tell that you're telling the truth." Bruno put together his two hands and said, "You see... I can tell if people are telling the truth or not. I'm almost certain. You know how your skin gets shiny when you sweat? That's how I can tell," he licked his lips. You noticed that he didn't just lick his lips because of how curious he is towards Giorno, but towards you, too.

Giorno's face has darkened. "Who are you?" he asked in an aggressive way. Bruno got up and said, "Leaky Eye Luca was found on the ground near the airport after having his own spade buried in the back of his head. It's a rather serious injury. He won't be regaining consciousness. I'm trying to find out who's responsible. Giorno Giovanna, no one knows why Leaky eye Luca was at the airport." He said, sitting back down. "But the airport security guards let me know that you and Y/N were at the airport. That's why I figured I'd come see you and ask you some questions."

"Are you actually a police officer?" Giorno asked. "Of course not." Bruno stood up from his chair. "Luca's no ordinary crook. He's a gang member. There are plenty of reasons he might've been taken out. He knew how to get people to hate him. but that's not what his boss is thinking about. The boss feels like his name was personally tarnished since one of his own was taken out." Bruno grabbed Giorno's hand that was holding Y/N. "That's why he told me to find out who took him out and settle the score. I'm asking you... did you happen to run into Leaky Eye Luca at the airport?" He asked. "No. I don't know who you are talking about." Giorno lied. Bruno looked at you, signaling you to also answer him. "No" you said. after what felt like hours, the bus finally stopped. "You're not sweating. All right, I will believe you two. That does it for my questions. Sorry to have bothered you two." Then, he finally left.

You and Giorno let out a sigh in relief. a few minutes has passed and Giorno suddenly felt something in his hand. He opened his palm and saw an eye. He let out a gasp, making the eye tumble to the ground. You also gasped in horror. "What is that? my fist was clenched the whole time. "That's Luca's right eye" Bruno appeared, pulling his head through the window. "He's unconscious anyway, so I just brought it." He then licked Giorno's left cheek. "This taste. Is it a taste of someone who's lying, Giorno Giovanna!" Giorno and you where shocked and scared.

"Well, Well, Well, Well... I said I was done with my questions, but the situation seems to have changed. You told me a lie." Bruno looked at you. "And you've been very naughty, so you deserve a punishment~" he turned his head back to Giorno. "And now, I'm going to have to find out why you lied to me, aren't I?!" Bruno punched Giorno causing Giorno to fall down. You looked at him in horror, not knowing what to say. Bruno notices your expression and said, "Don't worry, anymore. I won't hurt you. But this is your punishment for lying to me.~" he then looked down at Giorno. "Again, my name is Bruno Bucciarati. Answer me. Your questioning has already turned into torture.

Random fingers started to emerge out of you and Giorno's mouths. you both quickly gagged it out. "Well, that is a creepy ability, isn't it?" "That's.." Bruno interrupted Giorno by saying, "Those are Luca's fingers. To tell you the truth, Leaky Eye Luca was disposed of by our boss. He said that there's no point in him living anymore. I took his fingers for torturing.

🍒~~~Y/N'S POV~~~🍒

It's happening again! what the hell? Is he also like that kid from earlier?!" I thought to myself. "Other than being able to tell if people are lying or not, I can also do this... I can put whatever I want in your mouth. For example, I can put that fire extinguisher in your mouth. Though I'm afraid you'd die if I did that." He mostly said it to Giorno. suddenly, a random zipper appeared on both of you and Giorno's face. The zipper on you suddenly zipped all the way down your body, causing you to collapse to the ground. "What is happening to me?!" you yelled. You saw Giorno's neck getting unzipped, too. You didn't hear what they where saying, but only saw Bruno punching Giorno on the face, making him fall backwards. "Giorno!" you yelled.

"Does your head feel wobbly, as if it's about to fall off? Giorno Giovanna, If I wanted to, I could roll your head like a ball." Bruno said, looking at you and giving you a wink which made you feel uncomfortable. He then turned around to Giorno and yelled, "Answer me, Giorno Giovanna!" Giorno quickly pulled out Golden experience and made it hit Bruno's right arm. "What the hell are those two figures?!" you exclaimed, then noticed that you said it out loud. Both Giorno and Bruno gave you a surprised face.

❤️~~~NO ONE'S POV~~~❤️

"I didn't know that my amore can see my stand. But, she kept it a secret so I will need to punish her a little bit harder after I finish with this brat, Giorno Giovanna." Bruno thought. "My tesero can see my Golden Experience? Why didn't she tell me from the start? "Pay attention, Giorno! An enemy is attacking me at the moment!" Giorno thought.

"So you're the one who attacked Luca!" Bruno yelled and pulled out Sticky Fingers to punch Giorno. Golden experience dodged his attack by blocking it with his arm. Bruno was open so Golden Experience punched him in the chest, causing him to fly to the other side of the bus. Everyone else that is in the bus yelled in horror.

Bruno suddenly got punched again by golden experience, making him fly back even more. "It appears that when I have Golden Experience give a being extra life, they go berserk or at least, just their senses do." the zipper on you and Giorno vanished.

"Hey! what the hell are you people doing? I'm gonna call the police!" one of the civilians yelled 'I'm sorry for all the ruckus" You said, giving him a smile. You turned you head towards Bruno, who is spitting out some blood. "It only appears as though both of our abilities only reach for a few meters." Giorno said "And here I thought you where just some brat with a cute girl beside you. Giorno Giovanna! You're the one who attacked Leaky Eye Luca, aren't you?! My boss wants to know why you attacked him!" Bruno yelled. Golden Experience launched another punch towards Bruno. "Sticky Fingers!" Sticky fingers fully appeared and dodged his attack. "So that's his stand?" Giorno questioned. Golden Experience making more punches towards Sticky Fingers but Sticky Fingers also dodged his attacks.

"Now I know for sure that my Sticky Fingers is more powerful. I wasn't told that I need to bring the suspect back alive and bring back a cutie. But I've had my fill of dealing with your dangerous powers today..." Bruno withdrew his stand "...So I'm leaving here." Giorno ran towards where Bruno headed off. Bruno used Sticky Fingers to turn part of the bus into a zipper so he could escape. "I'll take care of you eventually and take my amore for myself." Bruno said and left, zipping the hole back up.

"I can't be a part of this nonsense! I have got to go before something even worse happens to me!" you thought, while trying to leave the bus, but instead getting pulled back by Giorno. "Wait! It's too risky to go out alone by yourself right now." Giorno worriedly said. He used Golden experience to punch the bus window and jumped out with you. You both followed Bruno like a mouse chase. You both ran to the back alley, seeing a bunch of kids smoking. Bruno let out a chuckle and jumped towards Y/N and disappeared. You and Giorno ran out of the back alley, trying to look for him.

"Wait. If Bruno came close to me and he can turn stuff into zippers then, does that mean he's in me?!" you thought. A fly suddenly landed on your shoulder. You tried to smack away, but it keeps coming back. You had enough with the stupid fly and yelled, "What the hell is your problem, you stupid fly?!" You finally smacked the fly away from you, but suddenly got knocked unconscious.

🍒~~~Y/N'S POV~~~🍒

You slowly opened your eyes, seeing Bruno and Giorno staring at you in their most worried faces. "Wait- didn't they just.." "Thank goodness you're alive." Giorno said while healing up your wounds. "I was a bit worried for a second. I really thought you where dead..." Bruno said they tried to heal you up, too. Giorno gave Bruno a jealous glare. "...Anyways, you're a stand user, too?" "I don't know what is honest. I actually don't know anything about this Stand thing." you replied, still feeling weird. "How about if I give you an option? Come join me and my gang and I will explain to you all about your stand and how it works. If you want to go to back to your normal life, I won't explain as much as I would love to."

You thought about it for a few minutes and then finally made your decision. "I will join you," you said. Both of the boys gave you a smile. "I will ignore what happened with Luca and introduce you both so you can join the organization." Bruno said and walked closer to you and pulled out his hand, letting you get up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our organization oversees every industry in Naples. Passione... that's the name of our organization. Bruno said. "What does that stand for?" you asked. "Passione means "Passion," but that's not actually related to the boss's name. No one actually knows the boss's name, nor does anyone know that he looks like. We receive orders from a number of his capos." Bruno said. Everyone went to their destination by the Prison building. "Giorno, Y/N, the capo who'll be deciding whether you'll join the organization is a man named Polpo. He's in this building."

"But this building... is a prison." Giorno said. "Correct. Polpo was convicted of a certain crime and won't be out for fifteen years. But he gives me orders from the inside and commands the organization. Giorno Giovanna and Y/N L/N, you both are going to be interviewed by him, and you have to pass." Bruno noticed you getting a little bit scared. "Don't worry, Y/N. It's basically like any other job interview." He said and turned his head towards Giorno. "Whatever you do, don't let him find out your true intentions." "All right." Giorno said. "Y/N, are you ready?" "yea" you said nervously and walked in with Giorno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.3K 67
In the year 2001, in the southern city of Italy, Naples, happens to be one of the famous tourist spot to be so beautiful that people say you should s...
6.8K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...
69K 3.3K 47
Giorno Giovanna has a dream to be a Gang-Star and stop the drug trade in Italy. His mission will be challenging, especially when he becomes part of t...
32.5K 681 82
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...