Rafael Barba Oneshot

By nmulder1234

I'm like in love with Rafael Barba not gonna lie More

Drunk Love
Accident
New Years resolution
Real Friends
Sightless in a Savageland
Drunk Love
Drunk texting
It was always You
Court
Needy
Take My Jacket
Take my Jacket Part 2
Take my jacket part 3

The Bar

4K 28 8
By nmulder1234

Y/N POV

Today was an amazing day I won the biggest case of my career, Im celebrating tonight and I want to Invite Rafael but I doubt he will want to. I will call him anyways.

He picked up on the 2nd ring

"Barba"

"Hey Barba I won a big case today and I uh was um wondering if you maybe wanted to come out and celebrate with me? " I hesitantly asked

"Yea sure name the time and place and I will be there"

"Meet me at the bar on 46th and Main in about 30 minutes"

"Ok see you then bye"

"Bye Rafael"

I hung up

Time Skip

I arrived at the bar I was meeting him at and when in to go find him, to my surprise he was already here and early too. He was drinking a glass of scotch at the bar. Before I walked over to him. I admired how good he looked in his creme colored suit and he has been growing out a beard so he has a little bit of a scruff and I'm not gonna lie I love it.

"Hey Barba thanks for coming to celebrate with me"

"Please call me Rafael when we are not at work, and of course I wouldn't miss it for the world it's not everyday you win a big case."

"Yeah your right"

It's been about 1 hour since we got here and while Barba.. I mean Rafael was talking I interrupted him

"Raf let's go dance" He gave me a little smile when I used that nickname, his smile was the cutest thing ever. Whenever he smiles or smirks I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Go on Y/N I have to go to the bathroom"

"Okay I will meet you out there"

It's been about 2 minutes and still no sign of Rafael. Suddenly I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and guide my movements as I was grinding on him. I thought it was Rafael and I've always had a thing for him so I went for it. All the sudden I notice Rafael emerge from the bathrooms looking shocked. I looked at the guy and it was definitely not Raf this man had more of a creeping feeling to him.

"Hey back off my girlfriend" He yelled at the dude as he pushed him away from me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for calling you my girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure that was the only way to get him to leave you alone without me having to knock him on his ass." He said as a slight smirk appeared on his face, as he leaned down towards my ear.

"No man should treat a woman that way, especially if that woman is as beautiful as you." He whispered into my ear. His voice sent a chill down my spine, I stood on my tip toes.

"Its ok Rafael but maybe one day I could be your girl, and I can't wait until that day comes." I whispered into his ear while leaving a soft kiss on his neck and palmed his semi hard member. He let out a low groan, I moved my hand away and kissed his cheek and started to walk away. As I started to walk away I felt him grab my wrist and pulled me to back by the bathrooms. He got there and he pinned me against the wall moved his hips right on mine so I could feel him, he was hard by now he leaned down and started to kiss my neck. I leaned my head to the side do had better access and ran my hand through his soft silky hair. He lifted up his head and grabbed my chin so he could look me on the eyes.

"Dios mío Y/N you can't tease me like that and expect me not to do anything about it." He groaned as he just looked me in the eyes and they were full of lust. He looked down at my lips and looked back up into my eyes and licked his lips. He rolled his hips into mine, needing some kind of friction against his throbbing member, A loud moan left my lips as he did that and I couldn't wait any longer I had this incredible feeling of wanting to feel his lips on mine. I pulled him down and crashed my lips onto his and ran my fingers through his nicely styled hair.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission I opened my mouth and our tongues met and it was the best feeling in the world he started to feel me up. After a couple minutes he pulled away and rested his forehead onto mine, I looked up at him his hair was disheveled and his lips swollen and full of lipstick. I giggled as I looked at him.

"What are you laughing at?" He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You look like a clown Raf, your hair is messed up and your lips are full of my lipstick." I told him

"Oh really" He said as he chucked.

"You know what I want to do" He asked whispering in my ear.

"What would you like to do papi?" I asked as him, he groaned as I called him that name.

"Now chiquita I would love to just bring you into that bathroom and fuck you senseless, but I want our first time to be slow not rough, I like you a lot and I know you like me too I always have known."

"Whatever do you mean counselor." I asked sarcastically

"Oh please don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at me, all the lip licking and lip biting and how you space out while staring at me whenever your in my office alone with me discussing a case. Tell me Hermosa what do you think about when you zone out and stare at me?" He asked and I looked away from him embarrassed.

"Oh cmon don't be shy just tell me."

"Ok Rafael but do you think you can handle what I'm about to tell you?" I asked very cocky he raised his brow just staring at me.

"Oh yes bebita I can definitely handle it." He said with a huge smirk on his face I leaned up to whisper in his ear.

"I think about how good it would feel if you just bend me over your desk and fucked me into next week, I also think about how good it would feel if you ate me out, and how it would feel with your hands wrapped around my throat, how good it would feel with you ramming into me so hard that your balls are slapping against my ass and the headboard is smacking against the wall letting all my neighbors hear how good I am getting fucked, the last thing I think about is with I can only assume how your big fat juicy cock will taste as you fuck my mouth." I whispered into his ear, and he let another loud throaty groan as I feel him harden even more against my throbbing dripping wet core. I pulled my head away and looked him in the eyes he was speechless.

"Too much for you counselor because I can feel how much you liked it, do you think you can live up to all my fantasies?" I asked him

"Oh you have no fucking idea, now we are going to my place right now." He groaned

"I have no objections to that sir." I moaned. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him we ran to the bar and payed for our drinks and we bolted out to catch a cab. Rafael told him his address and pulled me into his lap instantly so I was straddling him, and he crashed his lips onto mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth, I ran my hands through his hair pulling every once in a while, he ran his hands down my back and gripped my ass I moaned into his mouth when he did that.

"We are here" The cab driver said to us, I got of his lap and got out of the cap Rafael paid the driver.

"Here is extra I hope you didn't mind the show." Raf told him.

"You two are totally fine, hope you have a good night you too." The driver said as he winked at us.

"Oh trust me, we will." Rafael said and winked at him, we started to walk away as we raced each other to the elevator. We got into it and he stood behind me and started sucking on my neck I knew it was going to be hard to cover those up tomorrow morning.

"oye hombre guapo, guárdalo para adentro. " I moaned out. He walked in front of my with a surprised look on his face.

"¿tú hablas español?" He asked

"Sí, tomé español los cuatro años de la escuela secundaria." I said before wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him.

"Oh mierda tu aún más perfecto de lo que pensaba." He moaned against my lips and I smiled against his lips. The elevator doors open and he pulls me to his door fumbling to get his keys out to unlock his door as I was kissing sucking and nipping at his neck. He finally got it open we walked in and he pushed me against the door pinning my wrists above my head.

He kissed me passionately as we were making out he fumbled to get my dress off, I got his suit jacket off and his vest he was just in his undershirt. He got my dress off and I heard him mumble something as he seen the lacy bra and pantie set I had on. Before I could unbuckle his dress pants, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us into his bedroom and threw my onto his bed I let out a squeal as he did that. I moved backwards so my head was on the pillows I sat up on my elbows just admiring how fucking good he looked. He walked to the edge of his bed and he took of his undershirt and then unbuckled his belt and slid of his dress pants I stood there in aww at how good he looked in his red Calvin Klein boxer briefs that hugged his body perfect my eyes drawn lower to his impressive bulge.

"You like what you see carinó because they are coming off." He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Rafael you have no fucking idea how much I like what I see, now take those off so I can admire your thick juicy cock." I said as he slid of his briefs and stood there with his erect member standing straight up. I got up and crawled on all fours to him him, I got off the bed and walked around him he did the same thing locking his eyes on my body, when he turned around he was standing in front of the bed. I pushed him on the bed and he crawled backwards to the same position I was just in. I turned around so my back was too him, and slowly and sexily unclipped my bra and slipped it off my shoulders dropping it on the floor next too me. I could here him groaning and grunting as I was doing this I then bent over like I was touching my toes and slid off my panties making sure he got a good look at my ass and my dripping wet vagina. I turned around and stood there and I realized why he was groaning and grunting I saw him with his hand wrapped around his erect member pumping up and down fast.

"I guess you don't need me I will just go then." I turned around like was walking out the door.

"Fuck no your not going anywhere, get the fuck over here." He moaned. I turned around to look at him. He was still pumping his dick.

"Did I say you could jerk off papi?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"No ma'am you didn't." He moaned as he shot his load all over his stomach and chest.

"Counselor, that was very naughty of you to do." I said as I walked slowly over to the bed and crawled across it to him. I straddled his now soft member.

"I'm sorry ma'am I couldn't help it you looked too sexy." He begged Mr to forgive him.

"I will let this slide but just this once don't let it happen again." I leaned down and kissed him passionately

Before he could deepen the kiss I pulled away and started to place open mouth kisses on his neck and his collarbone and I got off of him and closed his legs then I straddled them and I got down and licked all the cum off of his chest and down his happy trail, he was a moaning mess.
I got down to his dick and pumped him a few times as we had our eyes locked on each other and then I licked his tip were he had precum leaking out, he threw his head back. I licked his underside and all the veins that were showing. He wrapped his hand in my hair as I started bobbing my head sucking him off. I bobbed a couple more times, lucky for him I had no gag reflex so I wrapped my lips around him and took him all in my mouth until I felt him pubes scratch my face as I got his whole member in my mouth. I took my mouth off him all the way and started to swirl my tongue around his tip, as I was swirling my tongue I started to massage his balls, I stopped licking him and went down to lick and play with his balls as I did that he started to moan more and then I knew he like that. I stopped and started bobbing again.

"Fuck babygirl I'm c-close." He groaned I started to swirl my tongue around his tip again and bobbed my head once and I felt his twitch in my mouth and I felt his salty cum slide down my throat I got up and wiped off my lips. I straddled him again and kissed him he rolled us over so that he was hovering over me and started kissing me again and our tongues immediately found a rhythm and he groaned as he tasted him self on my tongue. He pulled away.

"Es mi turno de hacerte correrte ahora." He said as he started to kissed his way down to my breasts and started to kitten lick my nipples and he kissed my stomach then my inner thighs. He got to my dripping wet core.

"This wet for me already I haven't even done anything yet, this pussy is mine from now on you are mine do you understand." He said all I could do is moan at his words.

"Use your words babygirl." He said

"Yes Rafael this pussy is all yours I'm all yours."
I moaned as his tongue stroked against my clit I tangled my hands in his hair. He started plunging his tongue in and out of me he started to suck on my nub and plunged his finger inside of me thrusting them in and out of me while he was rubbing my clit.

"Fuck Raf I'm close." I moaned and I came all over his face he got up and looked at me and licked my cum that was all around his mouth and he stuck his fingers in my mouth and I licked them clean. He then got up hovering over me and I felt him teasing my entrance.

"Y/N are you sure you want to do this it's not to late to stop." He asked with a serious look on his face he looked into my eyes. I thought it was so cute how this though arrogant, cocky, sassy man was so nice and wouldn't make me do anything I wanted. I looked him in the eyes and Rand my hands through his hair playing with it.

"Rafael yes I want to do this I'm consenting." I said softly.

"Ok I just wanted to make sure, and do I need a condom?" He asked

"No Raf I have the implant now please make love to me." I said as I pulled him down to my lips I felt him slide into me slowly I wasn't used to his size so I needed a second

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned and thinking that he hurt me

"Yes Raf your just bigger than a lot of the guys I've been with I just need to get used to it." I pulled him down to my lips he waited a couple seconds I trailed my hands down his back and gripped his ass and pushed him into me farther indicating him to move. He started to thrust into me slowly and I was not liking how slow he was going. I started to scratch his back.

"Rafi please faster I can handle it you won't hurt me I promise if you do I will tell you." I told him and he started to thrust in and out of me faster and I started to moan against his lips he took that opportunity to start kissing and sucking my neck leaving hickeys

I gripped his hair when he started to do that, the only noise in the room was skin slapping on skin, my moaning, and him grunting on my neck. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach I knew I was close. He ran his hand up my arm and intertwine d our fingers.

"Raf I'm c-close." I moaned out

"Me too, cum on my cock I need to feel you cum on my cock." He groaned out. I then released all over him screaming his name as my orgasm flooded threw my body. He kept thrusting as I rode out my orgasm.

"Rafael cum inside me please." I told him I then felt him twitch inside me and him shoot his load in me. He rolled off of my pulling me so I was cuddling his and my head on his chest. Tracing shapes on his hairy chest as he had his arms wrapped around me and it felt amazing to have his arms around me I never want him to let go.

"Can I stay here forever, I want you to hold me forever I feel safe in your arms like nothing will ever happen to me as long as I'm in your arms." I told him as tears started to form in my eyes because I don't think he feels the same as I do he might just think of this as a one time thing and I can't handle that. He rolled me off of him so we were laying face to face.

"Hey carino please don't cry" He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"This isn't going to be one night thing I like you a lot I don't even like you, I love you I have for the past year we have worked together, the first time you walked into the courthouse to defend a client I thought was guilty everytime you we're in the courtroom with new I could never focus on the case all I could focus on was you.I fell in love with you, you just captivated me. You are smart, sexy, beautiful, outgoing, goofy, and stubborn just like me, and you are one of the best lawyers I have ever seen besides me anyway. I know you feel the same way I mean maybe you don't love me but I know you feel the connection between us, I want you in my future, maybe even as my wife and the mother of my children. All I'm saying is please don't cry I will always be here for you no matter what and I will protect you from anything or anyone that will hurt you. I have never loved any other woman or even felt anything remotely close to this towards a woman, what happened tonight I don't regret at all and I hope you don't either because I plan on doing it over and over again." He confessed by now had happy tears in my eyes. I leaned up and kissed him, it was different than all the other kisses, we were putting all our feeling into this kiss.

"Rafi I don't like you..."

"Oh... God this is awkward I'm so sorry I'm gonna go." He said as he started to get up. But I pulled him back into bed with me.

"Rafi I wasn't finished, what I was saying was that I don't like you, I fucking love you. I love you so much it hurts, you are an arrogant, selfish, sassy, cocky, handsome man but that's Barba I didn't fall for Barba I fell for Rafael. Once you let down all your walls and let people in like you did for me you are the most kindest, sweetest, loving, caring man I have ever met and that's why I fell in love with you. I want to be your future wife, and the mother of your children. I love you more than I've loved any other man like I love you. All my one night stands I leave right away after sex but with you I don't want to leave, I never want to leave your arms I want to stay in your arms until I can't anymore. I don't regret anything that happened tonight. Fuck I just love you so much." I poured my heart out he wiped the tears away that were running down my face as I was talking.

"I love you too Y/N." He pecked my lips

"So I want to ask you a question but I think I know the answer already but here goes Y/N will you make me the happiest fucking man in the world and be my girlfriend? " He asked me

"Yes raf of course." I kissed him and he rolled us over so he was on top of me and we started to make out again.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against as we settled our breathing

"Rafael will you promise me one thing?" I asked

"Yeah mi Amor you can ask me anything"

"I want you to promise me you won't ever hurt me in anyway or break my heart, I have been hurt too many times and I love you too much that if you hurt me I don't think I could survive."

"Hermosa I promise I will never ever hurt you in any way I promise I will never cheat on you, I promise to always put you first before anything, and I promise you I will protect you from anyone or anything." He said as he pecked my lips

"Thank you Rafael I don't ever want to live without you I love you."

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere bebita now that I have you I'm not giving you up, I love you too. Now let's go to sleep." He told me

"Ok." I said before I yawned.

Rafael ended up falling asleep before I did, I just layed there admiring him. I have imagined myself in this situation for so long I just can't believe it's actually real. He is mine all mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Translations (in order of when they were said)

oye hombre guapo, guárdalo para adentro- hey handsome man, save it for inside.

tú hablas español- you speak Spanish

Sí, tomé español los cuatro años de la escuela secundaria- Yes I took Spanish all four years of high school

Oh mierda tu aún más perfecto de lo que pensaba- Oh fuck your more perfect than I thought.

chiquita- little girl

Bebita- babygirl

Hermosa- Beautiful

Es mi turno de hacerte correrte ahora- It's my turn to make you cum

Papi ( is obvious) - Daddy

Dios mio- My god

------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this I'm not professional writer so don't hate
Also comment if you want me to turn this one shot into a full story or if you want me to just keep going with the one shots

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 460 29
I'm not good at descriptions so just read if ya want
Unlikely By c

Fanfiction

72.3K 1.2K 29
i wrote this a while ago and it's pretty embarrassing so read at your own expense.
1.1K 38 42
I hope you enjoy...❤️❤️❤️❤️
4K 113 26
Just read??♥️ [ C O M P L E T E D]