Property | P. JM

Від glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... Більше

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Fifty

8.1K 415 63
Від glitterypjimin

When Eunwoo left, Luna carried on apologizing because Jimin just barged in but I don't blame her, she doesn't need to ask me if it's Jimin. I sat in the passengers seat and I look outside until Jimin shut the door of his car. He sat on the driver's seat and he doesn't move, he just sat there. It's okay, I don't want to leave yet.

"Jimin, I'm s-sorry," I said with my lips quivering. I saw his hands gripping the steering wheel, he was looking straight and serious.

God, I don't know how to explain it to him, but I need to, I have to.

"I didn't know, I was taken aback when Eunwoo kissed me, I, i p-pushed him away, the kiss is nothing Jimin"

"The kiss is nothing?" he said with his satoori accent and he looked at me, his hooded gaze is piercing me right now.

I look down and I played with my fingers when Jimin grabbed my hand and held it gently yet his other hand is already turning white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel. My mind is so blank right now and all I know he is mad, I don't know what to say. I wanted to tell him that it's okay but it will just fuel the fire between us, he will get even more furious so I bite my lips down and I closed my eyes as Jimin started driving without saying anything again.

"You like him?" Jimin suddenly asked as we drove away the K.Y.J tower.

I immediately shake my head and I looked at him, "No."

"I don't like eunwoo in romantic way Jimin, I don't see him like that..."

"Then why did he kissed you? you let him kiss you? you didn't pushed him immediately—"

"Jimin, I was shocked, I did push him right away.. He, he confessed to me that he likes, loves me."

"That's fucking bullshit!" Jimin furiously said and I closed my eyes and sighed deeply.

"I'm not attracted to Eunwoo, Jimin. If I do, I won't be here beside you because if I do like him, I'll never look back to you ever again." I said softly and I feel like tears prickling my eyes. I don't have anything to say anymore, I am scared that I'll say something I shouldn't say at all.

He let my hand go as he sighed deeply and I heard him scoffed, he was gripping the steer tightly as he took turns and I can see the apartment complex not from far from where we are right now. I don't know what would I do to comfort him.

We fell into deep silence and I nervously glanced at him as we slowly approached the apartment complex until he pulled over the drive way in the lobby. His eyebrows are furrowed and he went out without looking at me as he went to my side and opened the door for me, I sighed and I went out and I looked at him.

I looked at him hopelessly, I breathed heavily and with all my guts and with all my heart I look up and met his eyes, I collected all the courage in me to say this three words.

"I love you.. it's you Jimin, I love you." I said softly and leaned to peck his lips.

He looked at me with his lips agape, I saw him step back a bit he recovered immediately and closes his mouth, his eyebrows are furrowed again and he looked away, walking towards me and kisses my forehead and I saw a small smile creeping on his lips and he went inside his car and looked at me.

I, I just said "I love you" to him. Didn't he heard what I said? Why is he acting as if he doesn't hear anything? 

"I'll email you your ticket for tomorrow, I got you an early flight" He said and I bite my lips and I nodded at what he said.

And he left.

I was absentmindedly walked inside the apartment, the house was insanely quiet, he didn't say anything about coming to busan with me together. He is not coming anymore? what am I supposed to do then? What will I say to his grandmother.

Before I went to bed, I grabbed my phone and dialed Jimin's number which he picked up immediately and deep and serious voice greeted me with firm hello.

"Good evening Jimin, I just want to ask if you're not coming to Busan with me tomorrow?"

"I have an important meeting."

I feel like my world crumbled when he said that and I couldn't help but to let out a frustrated sigh. I am disappointed to know that he wouldn't come with me to Busan.

"I'll be there in the afternoon," he said

I couldn't hide my smile now, I bite my lip and turned the lights off and I laid in bed.

"Okay, good night." I said almost whispering and he hummed

"Good night.."

The call ended.

After the call, I immediately fell asleep, I didn't even know if Ms. Na came home or Eunwoo. I don't know if they're here. The very next day, Jimin's drivers came and picked me up an dropped me to the airport, when I reached Busan the Park's family driver picked me up holding a big sign with my name. The drive to the Park mansion wasn't long. I saw the familiar traditional structure and I closed my and the memories from before flashed in my head.

"Y/N my dear!" It was Madame Park Haewon when I stepped out of the van.

The househelpers went out and they're all smiling at me. I immediately saw the head lady and Jinhee, who definitely aged, she looks a lot more mature now, our eyes met and her eyes widen and I smiled a bit and waved at her and I saw how much she's trying to held back to run towards me. I walked toward Madame Park and she welcomed me in her embrace.

"How's your flight?" She asked me as she lead me inside

Her warm welcome remind me of how she welcomed me years ago, it was the same treatment given to me, she welcomed me as Jimin's fiancée. Now I am here too, as Jimin's fiancée.

"It was comfortable Mada—

She cut me off and shakes her head with a huge smile "It's nana, dear"

She said and then she instructed the house helps to bring my luggage to my room. I looked at Jinhee

"Ms. Y/N, I thought i'll never see you again." She said and I welcomed her in my embrace and Madame Park laughed wholeheartedly and she left the room and come with Lady jung to the kitchen. Then i was left alone in the spacious living room, the house helps went back to their perspective tasks.

I look around and nothing has changed in the house aside from the minimal changes on the furnitures.

"Y/N? May I ask why Jimin did not travel with you?"

"Ah, Jimin said that he still have an important meeting to attend this morning"

"Oh, yeah his cousin did mention about the meeting but aside from that he said that Jimin seemed so hot headed during the meeting, even his secretary said that so, I am wondering if there's a problem between you two?" She said specifically the last sentence with so much hesitation.

I didn't say anything. I don't have any plans telling her anything. Jimin and I's problem must stay between us.

She told me that if I ever want to tell her what's the matter she's willing to listen.

She let me go to my old room and Jinhee was there and she just finished arranging the bed and setting my luggages to the side. She's so happy that I am here and I am so happy that I saw her again when I honestly thought that I will never see her again nor step a foot in this land again.

"I got so so so excited when I found out that you're engaged with Sir Jimin again! we doesn't like Ma'am Chloe, she's desperate to get Sir Jimin's attention."

I smiled

"Sir Jimin doesn't even pay any attention to her and when you left Miss, Sir Jimin became really hot headed, he's just became a lot scary than he used to when he's mad." She carried on saying and I was just about to sit on the bed when I heard a small knock agains the door and it creaked open

"Sir Jihyun.."

I stood straight again and I look at Jihyun and I can't help but to notice how much Jihyun changed, specifically on his physical appearance and his expressions. I feel like I am facing a different Jimin right now but then I know he's the same Jihyun that I met years ago so I just run and hugged him tightly.

He laughed softly as he hugged me just as tight and messes up my hair.

"Welcome home, but may I ask if Jimin gave you a permission to hug someone else? specifically boys?"

I let go and chuckled. Jihyun's face darkened and his eyes became more menacing.

"How have you been? Jimin mentioned that you're already married" I said and he nodded and showed me his wedding band happily and we head towards the balcony and Jinhee went to get us something to drink.

"I've been good, What bout you? Hyun became a mad man when you left, I always knew that he's deep in love with you he's just denying it and he already told me everything, nana does too" he said and he pulled me into another hug and I smiled and softly thanked him. we end up catching up for almost 2 hours.

He left the room to let me have a rest which I did then I went to shower and i laid for a bit and I just went down when I was called for lunch and during lunch I was bombarded with questions about the wedding. Madame Park asked me if I already chose a dress, if we already decided a date.

Jihyun sensed that Jimin and I fought so it was opened up during the lunch and I was just listening to them the whole time but I never dared to, Jihyun opened up after about works and his daily life in Seoul, his wife is currently out of the country but will be home by next week.

Jihyun and I resumed on talking as we went to the old gazebo.

"I highly doubt that you're marrying hyung because of the company and his skills," Jihyun said and I looked at him as I've been looking at the gates to see whoever will come

I chuckled and looked at him with teasing grin "Come on Jihyun, Jimin's not that dumb to realize that right?"

"What? Realized what?" He asked with bewildered expression.

I laughed softly, does he really expect me to marry Jimin just for convenience? For the company? Yeah I might need Jimin o teach me with all the things that I needed to know and the merging would be a big help too, but with all the things that happened before, if I don't love Jimin, I'll never think about marrying him.

"Shit! You're marrying him because you love him?" He said, much even surprised.

I looked at Jihyun and smiled widely

"Damn Y/N! You must be giving him mixed signals, didn't you pushed him away last time? Why would you do that when the truth is you love him?"

I laughed and playfully nudge him, this man is updated huh?

"You know what Y/N? Nana may not like you before, but for real it's not her choice if Jimin hyung wanted to marry you, It's his choice"

And he carried about speaking, as if he's lecturing me and telling me I should show Jimin what I truly feel and I agree on him on that part, I really need to step up my game, I do love Jimin but I don't know how to tell him nor express it. I looked at the endless beauty of the view from here, It was the same beautiful rock formations from years ago. Nothing has changed.

"They're here..." Jihyun said and I looked behind and saw two vans and SUVs entering the premises. Their house helps lined up, it was the usual when someone arrives, Jihyun left and I immediately followed to welcome them.

I was so surprised when Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon went out of the vans, My eyes was literally wide open and they're waving at me and when I regained my posture I tried to look for Jimin and there he is, He just got out of the SUV.

"Welcome boys! it's been so long since you guys went here.. Jimin, come!" Madame Park said to Jimin who is staring at me.

Fuck, my heart is beating so fast and I can hear it out loud and when I reached him his eyes shifted from Jihyun to me and he kept on staring at me.

I feel like everyone is watching us. My heart is tingling with so many many sensations, I feel like i've stopped breathing for a moment when our eyes met, he smiled softly and I feel like I melted. I breathed heavily and tiptoed so I can reach and kiss his lips softly. One sweet kiss before looking back into his eyes again.

"How's your flight? You've never mentioned that the boys will come here too." I asked as if we doesn't have any problems knowing all too well that he's still mad at me.

Goddamn!

"It's fine, yours?" he asked with his deep voice and I sighed softly.

I can sense the fucking tension.

"It's fine too, Have you eaten?"

"Yes, have you?" He asked back

"Mhm, I've eaten." I answered and I look down when I realized I don't have any other questions to ask

God can the ground just swallow me alive? I couldn't even look at him anymore as my knees buckled, He's too mad at me right now. I backed away and started to walk away but before I could even go and move further away, Jimin grabbed me by my wrist and my heart jumped even harder. Fuck I feel like i'll have a heart attack.

"Are your things already in our room?"

My mouth fell open and I looked at him, He's looking so serious, so ruthless but I know it is opposite of what's inside, His gentleness and affection. God I remember back then I hate how ruthless he looks, his vulgarity and seriousness is what i'll hate the most but no, It was one of the reason why I am so crazy over him.

"Uh, no. Madame Park ordered to bring my stuffs to different room, I think she thought it's inappropriate because we're not yet married."

I saw the way his jaw clenched. He looked behind and saw Jinhee and the other helpers

"Please move my wife's in our room"

I breathed heavily when I saw them rushing to follow Jimin's orders while Madame park is too busy dragging Yoongi and the other's to the dining room but in the end she succeeded. Jihyun pat Jimin's shoulder and Jihyun told me that the old friend will come over and horse back then have a little bonfire on the shore.

"I don't know how to ride a horse Jimin, can I ride with you instead?" I asked and I immediately regret and blushed furiously as I remembered what happened the last time we ride the same horse.

"Alright... now let's go to our room, I'll go and change." He said and he pulled me gently behind him as we made our way to their grand staircase.

I looked at his back as we slowly approached his room, I smiled and looked at intertwined hands.

I won't let this day passed without Jimin and I settling our misunderstandings. I'll make it right.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

299K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends
632K 8.6K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...
175K 7.1K 33
"Fine then LEAVE!"
1.2K 38 7
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑