INEFFABLE - TEEN WOLF

By keepinitundercover

ineffable (adj.) too great to be expressed in words. Teen Wolf - Season 1 and 2 (COMPLETED) More

INEFFABLE
CAST
C. R.
PLAYLIST
DEAD BODIES AND HOT GIRLS
THE PARTY
FORGIVENESS
TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY
CARSON THE DISAPPOINTMENT
SCOTT CAN BOWL?
GRANDMA, NO
WE'RE WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK
LYING BLONDS
I'M NOT DYING AT SCHOOL
BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS
SUCH AN EVIL B*TCH
THE STING OF REGRET
THE DORK FACTOR
BURNING LUNGS, DYING GIRL
TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
LYDIA MARTIN: TRACK STAR
POLYESTER PAJAMAS
STILES HAS A STARING PROBLEM
YOU'RE GONNA THINK I'M CRAZY
NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
STILES' #1 SUPPORTER
YOU BETTER SURVIVE
BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR
THE SIREN
REASON TO STAY
THE ONLY ONE
SEQUEL
A/N - EDIT

THIS IS NOT A REAL DATE

1.8K 51 14
By keepinitundercover

RAVING

___________
c h a p t e r t w e n t y - t h r e e

About a week after the library incident, Carson and Stiles sit down in the sheriff's station, handing Stilinski his lunch.

He takes a bite, making a face, "Oh what the hell is this?"

"Veggie burger," Stiles says.

"Stiles, I asked for a hamburger."

"Think of it as a greener alternative," Carson smiles.

"Veggie is healthier. We're being healthy," Stiles holds up his and Carson's salads.

"Why are you trying to ruin my life? Carson, you're supposed to be on my side," he groans.

"I am. Which is why we're feeding you food that will elongate your life. My dad is a doctor, I would know," she winks.

"Could you just eat it please? And tell us what you found," Stiles takes a sip of his soda.

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with two teenagers," he refuses.

"If you think about it, I turn 17 in August which is basically 18 which is an adult," she smirks.

"Yes, well you're sixteen right now," he retorts.

"Is that it on the board behind you?" Stiles looks up.

"Don't look at that. Avert your eyes."

"I think it is, Stilinski," Carson looks up as well.

"I see arrows, pointing at pictures."

"Very big, bright arrows. They're basically calling our names," Carson adds.

"Fine. I found something. Mechanic and the couple who were murdered--they all had something in common."

"All three?"

"Yeah. You know what I always say. Ones an incident, two's a coincidence-"

"Three's a pattern."

"The mechanic, the husband, the wife. All the same age. All 24."

"Wait, but what about Mr. Lahey? I mean, Isaac's dad isn't anywhere near 24."

"Which made me think that either A: Lahey's murder wasn't connected or B: the ages were a coincidence. But then I found this, which would be C," he grabs a folder.

"Did you know Isaac had an older brother named Camden?"

"Oh yeah, he used to hang with my brother sometimes," Carson comments. "I think he went to the military."

"Says he died in combat."

"Yeah but if he were alive today, guess how old he'd be?" Stilinski says.

"24." the teenagers answer at the same time.

They get up to look at the board.

"Okay, not the same age but the same class, did you think of that?" Stiles suggests.

"Yeah... Well I would've. Look, I just got Lahey's file two hours ago," Stilinski sighs.

"Two hours? Dad, people could be dying!"

"Jesus Stiles!" Carson swats his arm.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that, thank you."

"Same class," he starts looking for the roster for Class of 2006.

"They all went to Beacon Hills," he points out.

"Including Isaac's brother."

"So what if they all knew each other? Two of them were married, what if they all just hung out?" Stiles suggests.

Stilinski eventually realizes they all had the same teacher, Harris.

"I knew he was evil," Carson shakes her head.

"Wait Carson, Kyle's 24. Did he have Harris?"

"No, he took AP chem," she responds.

___

"I'm starting to think my dad is punishing me, my car should be fixed by now," Carson groans as Stiles parks.

"You know, at least you have a ride," Scott chuckles.

"Oh yeah, this thing that's bound to break down in the middle of the road? How lucky am I?" she rolls her eyes.

"I told you to stop talking about my Jeep," Stiles shouts as they get out.

"I'll stop talking about your Jeep when your Jeep is no longer a piece of crap," she smirks.

"Your car is literally destroyed. It's been in the shop for a week, I wonder how well it's driving right now," he retorts.

"Oh-"

"Anyway, there's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott breaks them up.

"To?" Carson gets ignored.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret," Stiles responds.

"What are you talking about?"

"Either of you guys know why no one is getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt walks up to them, only talking to Scott and Stiles.

It was very obviously rude, but Carson decided to be polite.

"Hello to you too, Max."

"Just forget about it. Carson's fine, and nobody else got hurt," Stiles brushes him off.

"Good as new," Carson points to her stomach.

"I had a concussion," he deadpans.

"No biggie, I had one a few months ago. No lasting effects," she smiles.

"Not a serious injury," Stiles adds.

"Well, we're obviously not counting for intelligence," Matt insults her.

"Are you implying my concussion made me dumb?" she responds, annoyed but not enough to show it.

"Dude, she has a better grade than all of us," Scott counters.

"I was in the ER for six hours," he sighs, ignoring them.

"Hey, do you wanna know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now," Stiles gestures to the floor.

"He means, he's glad you're okay, but there's not really a point to make any more drama out of the situation," Carson tries a nicer approach.

"Why, cause it didn't affect you?"

"You're forgetting, I was in the ER too, sweetheart," she sneers. "You try to be nice to people..."

"Are you okay?" Scott sighs.

"Yeah I'm fine, now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either?" he turns to the wolf.

"Are they still selling?" Scott asks.

"No but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying, seems like everyone's gonna be there," he walks away.

"Oh the rave? Yeah, some band geek offered me a ticket, and a lacrosse player, and like, half the swim team. You'd be amazed at how generous guys are when they want to go on a date with you," she chuckles, seeing Lydia walk over.

"Hey, you coming to the rave?" she asks the strawberry blonde.

"You mean the party full of drug addicts and weirdos like Matt? No, thank you," she smirks.

"You make a good point," she laughs, walking away.

"You know, I'm starting to get why everyone calls them mean," Stiles watches them leave.

"Oh you're just now realizing?" Scott laughs.

"Yes, prior to this I thought they were rays of sunshine."

"Carson's been calling Matt "Max" for the entire semester."

"He's kind of a dick, plus I already told you he's controlling the kanima. She's an excellent judge of character."

___

After school, Carson, Scott, and Stiles go to the vet.

Deaton holds up a bottle of Ketamine, demonstrating what they have to do tonight.

"If you can get close enough to Jackson to shoot him with this, it should buy you some time," he grabs another bottle.

"This is what you're gonna use to form a barrier. This part is for you, Stiles," he looks at Carson for a second, "Only you."

As Stiles objects, Carson gets a phone call from her dad.

"Hey, your car is ready. Go pick it up before you go to that party tonight," he tells her.

"Finally, I was convinced you were trying to kill me," she laughs.

"Be a little more careful this time," he warns.

"I was a victim in a crime of passion," she exaggerates.

"Just get the car," he groans, hanging up.

Scott and Stiles walk out, telling her the plan.

"So you have to go as Isaac's date," Scott says.

"Why am I going on a date with a dog? No offense."

"Because we don't really trust him, and he," Stiles rolls his eyes, "He likes you."

"You make it seem like such a foreign concept," she chuckles.

"Well, he's a jerk, but if you're his date, you can make sure he doesn't do anything weird," he sighs.

"Fine, I'll play nice with Lahey. Just get the rest of the plan right," she sighs.

"And drop me off at the car shop, my baby is ready," she squeals.

____

Carson walks in the rave, met with the curly haired boy.

"Hello, date," he puts his arm out.

"Not to crush your lifelong dream of going out with me, but this is not a real date," she smirks.

"Doesn't matter, cause you're still on my arm," he smirks back.

Scott walks over, telling Isaac that he has to be the one to shoot Jackson with the ketamine.

"Why me?"

"Because I have to make sure Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan," he responds, before explaining the procedure.

"Looks like you just got a whole lot more valuable," she drags him to the dance floor.

"You wanna know something interesting? You claim not to like me, but whenever I'm around, there isn't one negative emotion coming off of you," he smiles.

"That's because I imagine I'm talking to Channing Tatum whenever I'm around you. Much more bearable," she teases.

"You want to know something equally as interesting? Everytime you're around me, the lust is practically coming off of you in waves. So do me a favor and keep Isaac Jr. in check, because my nose is suffering immensely," she smirks, finding Jackson. The three of them start dancing as Isaac prepares to stab Jackson. He gets a chance, but Jackson claws both of them in the back.

"She belongs to me."

He starts walking away, but Isaac was able to stab him in the neck, dragging him to an empty room. Meanwhile Carson gets dragged off the dance floor by Erica.

"Never thought I'd be helping you," the blonde sighs.

"I don't expect it'll be a habit," Carson groans in pain.

___

"Okay what do I do?" Isaac asks, looking at her wound.

"Nothing, he didn't let the venom out. I should heal," she gets up, holding her back.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Not really, haven't tested my theory out," she groans.

"He's really starting to piss me off," she glares at the unconscious boy.

Stiles barges in, Erica preparing to attack. He sees Carson first, well at least her wound.

"Twenty minutes with you two and she's already bleeding?" he glares at the wolves.

"We didn't do this," Isaac glares back.

"Unfortunately," Erica remarks.

"I can still beat your ass, wound and all," Carson threatens.

"I'd love to see you try," she smirks.

"Is he okay?" Stiles looks at Jackson.

"Well," Isaac lets out his claws, stalking over to the unconscious boy, "Let's find out."

"Wait, don't!" Carson yells, getting a feeling. He goes to scratch him anyway, but Jackson grabs his arm, bending it backwards.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles says, looking at all of them.

"I tried to warn you," Carson sighs.

"I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out," Isaac groans in pain.

"Yeah, well apparently, this is all we're going to--" Stiles starts to respond before Carson feels that pain in her head.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm killing you."

"There's something wrong with Scott! I think he's dying!" she yells.

"What?"

"Look, just let me go tell Derek, okay?" she leaves, running outside.

"Carson, no!" Stiles shouts, preparing to chase after her.

She remembers she can't step past the mountain ash, frustrating her to no end, but she decides to try anyway. Before she can, however, she gets stopped by an arrow to her stomach.

"Jesus, you hunters have a flair for the dramatic, huh?" she groans at the man in front of her.

"Not just any hunter, the hunter," Gerard smirks.

"May I ask why you're shooting me?" she tries to step away.

"Because something as dangerous as you, must be put down, effective immediately," he has the hunter point an arrow at her heart.

"Now is not the time, Gerard," Chris appears, telling the hunter to stand down.

"We don't even know for sure," he whispers, while Carson leans against a car, bleeding out.

"She drowns in a pool, is pronounced dead for 20 minutes, wakes up fine, and she's in the Reynolds family? We know," he points the arrow back at her.

"She hasn't killed anyone," Chris pulls the man's hand back.

"One of our best hunters left her house with a bandaid on his neck and a dazed look in his eyes," Gerard argues.

"He's not dead," Chris stops him.

"Yeah, but she'll be," they turn back to Carson, only to see her gone. "You've never dealt with a Reynolds, Chris. They're the worst of their kind. Most powerful, most vicious... And now, we lost one of our only chances."

She runs back into the party to bump into Isaac.

"What happened?" he holds her up.

"It's-" she starts to say, instead pointing at the arrow.

"Come on, Jackson got out," he picks her up, taking her to her car.

"Wait! Grab a blanket, I don't want blood on my seats," she points to the trunk, unlocking the car.

"Seriously?" he grabs a blanket, placing it in the backseat. He places her down gently, getting in the driver's seat.

"Drive me home," she demands.

"There's an arrow through you, you need a hospital," he answers, driving out of the lot.

"And how do I explain when they ask where my scar is from last week?" she groans.

"Got it, going to your house," he speeds to her street.

"Are you sure you're okay, that looks deep?" he parks, pulling her out of the car.

"Yeah, just get the first aid kit from that closet," she points as he opens the front door.

He grabs it, carrying her to the bathroom and setting her down on the sink.

"This is gonna hurt," he pulls out the arrow as she screams in pain, dropping it in the trash can.

"Are your parents home?"

"No, it's date night, my brother is out with some girl, and I think grandma is at a cooking class," she groans, pulling up her shirt.

He just stands there for a moment, while Carson groans, "Bleeding out here!"

"Sorry," he cleans the wound, and lays some gauze over it.

"I thought you would heal," he asks.

"I will, just not as fast as you," she responds.

"Are you gonna be okay? What happened?" he asks.

"Gerard happened. And yes, I'll be fine. Why? You worried about me?" she leans forward.

"Maybe a little," he steps forward.

"You could at least pretend you're not staring," she smirks.

"See I'm working on this thing, where I'm more bold. I hear it makes girls like you more," he gets about an inch away from her face.

"This girl isn't easy to attract," she chuckles, until Stiles bursts into the room.

"What the hell happened? You," he points to Carson, "Just ran out, and disappeared and now you're bleeding profusely through your bandage, and you," he points to Isaac, "Are way too close."

"That's my cue to go," Isaac walks out, as she fixes her top.

"I didn't have time to tell you Stiles, there was an arrow through my stomach," she chuckles.

"You had time to tell Isaac," he crosses his arm.

"He bumped into me when I was running away from the hunters. I needed to get home to bandage this, so it could heal," she explains.

"I would have driven faster," he argues.

"Yeah, well, you weren't there!" she shouts, annoyed.

"And Isaac swoops in to save the day. I thought you hated him. He tried to kill Lydia," he reminds her.

"I know that, Stiles. He was only here because I needed someone to help me home," she groans.

"Yeah well, you looked awfully close," he squints.

"Why do you care so much? I can handle myself."

"He's only helping us to save his own ass," he sneers.

"Stiles, for Christ sake, you aren't the only person in the world who cares about me," she growls. "Why are you so damn upset?"

"Because people are dying, Carson. Does that matter?"

"I almost died, alright? You weren't there, normally you are, but tonight when I needed someone, you weren't there."

"So you choose Isaac?"

"I didn't choose anyone! You are always so nitpicky about every person I let into my life. You can't control who I talk to, so stop trying. Just leave," she shoulder-checks him, storming out of the bathroom.

"Okay, wait, Carson, I'm sorry. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you again," he stops her.

"Yeah well you have a funny way of expressing yourself," she sighs, leaning in the doorway.

"I was just worried, okay?"

"Stiles, you don't have to save me all the time. You're always gonna be my knight in shining armor," she hits his arm, laughing as she references their first meeting.

"Really? You think I'm a hero?"

"Absolutely," she whispers, looking into his eyes. He leans in before Sprinkles jumps on to the counter, knocking everything over.

"Sprinkles, god!" she jumps back, startled.

"Goddamn cat," he whispers.

"You should go," she mumbles.

He listens, smiling on his way out. She walks upstairs, trying to qualm the butterflies in her stomach, until she sees a certain blonde on her bed.

"Why are you in my bed? Why are you even still in town?" she groans, mood completely ruined.

"That's a nasty bandage, you should get that checked out," he smirks, leaning his head back.

"I'm serious, Tyler. Get out or I will kick you out."

"I see you haven't told anyone I'm here. You must still like me," he continues.

"I hardly liked you when we were together. I haven't told anyone because I want my friends to stay alive. Maybe I should just kill you on my own."

"Like you did my father?"

"Actually your cousin Der-Bear did that, not me," she corrects him.

"You wouldn't kill me anyway, you're too good for that."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You kill me, you become me, and that's the last thing you want--to be a cold blooded killer," he winks, climbing out of the window.

"Can Gerard kill you already?"

__________

author's note: isaac deserved better, I miss him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 405 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...
86.3K 1.4K 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
7.9K 182 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
173K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...