𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇�...

By hamiltonpsycho

The complicated love story of Y/n Miranda and Daveed Diggs. Y/n was the little sister of Lin Manuel Mirand... More

Introduction
01.Playlist
00. Meeting
01. Worth it
03. I love her
04. Opening night
05. Wait a second
06. Hanahaki
07. Deal
08. Hopefully
09. It's getting worse
For the new characters <3
10. When it happens
11. We know
12. I'm serious
13. One month later
14. I Think I Love Him
15. Nightmare turned reality
16. Everything seemed to be going right
17. Epilogue
...
Sequel

02. Show me around

996 20 5
By hamiltonpsycho

--2:00--
--Wednesday/the same day--
Daveed POV

The four of us had just gotten out of rehearsal to explore. I actually just moved here a few months ago an I know Y/n has lived here all her life, so maybe she can show me around. I also had a feeling we would be ditched by Jasmine and Anthony.

They literally just met each other a few days ago and they were the closest out of all the cast. Some people even placed bets that they were going to be the first couple.

I wonder if I'm going to find my love in Hamilton?

Anyways. We first stopped at Macy's. It was HUGE. I mean I knew it was big but actually being here it was much bigger.

The girls went one way while Me and Anthony went the other.

After about an hour we finally left.

Next, we just walked around Times Square. After that, we ended the day doing (your favorite thing).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 685 26
A fancy event was being held at the White House, the Hamilton musical was coming and it was all that a few people living there were talking about. In...
14K 249 33
Y /N and Daveed were high school sweethearts ... well they were ... one day randomly Daveed broke up with Y/N and got with another girl ... the popul...
127K 2.9K 32
Previously Titled: Out Alexandria Miranda found herself left alone in the theatre one night after her older brother, Lin-Manuel, left her there, thin...
1.8K 98 51
"Lin I-" I tried to say barely holding on. "Shh, Aleeya it will be okay." He said "I'm so tired." I said "Just hold on for me a little longer hija...