Flames Of Chaos (bullied & ne...

MitsuRaiko46

Two brothers: One destined for greatness, to become the Golden Knight, Garo. While the one destined to suffer... Еще

BIO I: Nero Black Wing (Updated)
BIO II: (Y/N) Sword Dancer (Updated)
Arc I, Chapter I: New Friends I
Chap. I: New Friends II
Chap. II: New Enemy
Chap. III: Hateful Reunion?
Chap. IV: Duel Of Blood
BIO: (Y/N), And Other's (Updated)
Chap. V: Helping A Crying Princess.
Chap. VI: Unforeseen Circumstances
Chap. VII: Helping Hands I
Chap. VII: Helping Hands II
Chap. IX: White Fang Assault.
Chap. X: Uncontrolled Emotions
Chap. XI: ... Helping The Pain.
Arc II, Chapter I: One Help At A Time.
Chap. II: Family Reunion, With Kept Secrets
Chap. III: Overlapping Hate
Chap. IV: The Unknown Storm
Chap. V: His Appearance
Chap. VI: Dark Flames...
Chap. VII: New Tides
Chap. VIII: Dreams, Connections and Outcomes
Chap. IX: Meeting With The Belladonna
Chap. X: The Reunion With Madness
BIO: Team NETE
Chap. XI: The Infernal Confrontation

Chap. VIII: Reasons Of Growing Affection.

5.5K 82 9
MitsuRaiko46

-3rd POV: Vale, City Square 3:28 p.m.

The scenes open up as we see a crowed of people in the Square. Far to the distance we see, Y/n along with the Girls walking close to the park, as they all had a smile over their faces. But Y/n had his normal serious look, but on the inside he had some fun just being with the girls. Even if the girls didn't noticed his smile, Aisha noticed it. And just seeing him smile was good enough for her. When they all stopped, they all set down on the grass, except for Y/n who looked at them. "I'm going to get some water, want something?" He said as the girls smiled and looked at him.

They all then smiled and they looked at him as they responded at the same time. "Water!" They said with smiles all over their faces.

He then nodded as he walked away with his arms on his pockets. Aisha left with him as she float next to him with a smile in her face.

As the girls relaxed in the grass, they looked at Y/n with smiles over their faces. But the more they looked at him, the more they felt a warm and fuzzy feeling on their chest. They all then held their left arms close to their chest, and as all their thoughts were filled with him. They all lowered their head with a sad look, but Weiss then sigh. "Okay I'll be frank. I want to know, what made the two of you like Y/n?" She said as they stared at her for a moment, until Momo spoke.

"W-W-What do you mean?" She said as she looked away with a nervous look in her face.

"You know what I mean." Weiss said as she locked eyes with her. "I'll say it again. What made the two of you fall for Y/n?" She said as she looked at Momo and Koneko. 

They then remained silent until Koneko nodded her head and looked at her. "Okay... I'll tell you." She said. Momo nodded her head after her, agreeing to tell her. 

Meanwhile with Y/n. He was going to grab the water from the machine. But as he, did he had an uneasy feeling as he looked at the machine. "Hello Y/n?" A voice of an elderly man responded behind him catching him off guard. But as he turned around he gave a sigh of annoyances.

"What do you want old man?" He said as he notice that it was Victor standing behind him.

Victor sigh as he got close to him. "Come know Y/n. Can't you call me by my name?"

Y/n not wanting to deal with him crossed his arms and gave him a stern look. "What do you want Old Man?" He said aging this time, as he tried not to sound to annoyed.

But Victor understanding his life sigh and placed both his arms on his cane. "Did you think it through, what I said before?" He said as he gave him a warm smile.

"If I said it ones, I'll say it again. I'm not interested." He said.

"I still don't get it why not? After all it will help you control that power of yours." He said as he touched his mustache.

"I don't need your HELP with anything. Just because you help train my bastard of a father. What makes you think I need your help? Hell, If anything why don't you go train that son of a bitch, Nero. After all his the main star in the family..." For a moment he looked at the girls. He saw as they looked like they were having fun. But he then looked back to Victor. "Besides I don't need you to train me. I never needed help to control my power and I never will. It's not like I'll ever lose control." He said as he started to get agitated just by talking with him.

Victor sigh with a smile. "Are you sure? Your family told me what happen along time ago. But are 'you' okay with this? With just being everyone's enemy? With just having everyone turn against you?"

Y/n clenched his fist. "Why?" He said as a '?' appeared over Victor's head. "Why try to help me? Why go so far just to train me?... Why?"

Victor smiled as he looked at him, with a warm expression on his face. "Your grandfather was the same as you. He was strong, kind, hopeful. I can't help but compare the two of you." Y/n rolled his eyes. "I heard what happened with Ms.Weiss and, I also heard that you are the one that helped her. You tell your self that you hate everyone. But when she was in trouble. You without a second thought help her. And not only that but you also are here, helping out your friend." Y/n remain silent as Victor continued talking. "People call you a Monster, a Freak. But all I see in front of me is a boy. A boy who is trying his best to help everyone even if they don't like it... I will admit you are strong for just being self-taught. But I can see that you can do so much more. I see this small spark in you, and it's amazing." He said as he placed both his arms on the handle of his cane.

Y/n sigh. "And what do you know of my power. Did the old bastard tell you that I can't even show my emotions? Did he tell you that one slip up can make me lose control?" He said as he looked at his arms and noticed that they were trembling.

Victor walked close to him. "Perhaps, but this is why I can help you. I can help you harness that power and make it your own. Your father in his blind ignores, didn't see it. But as I look at you now, I can see that you are worthy of becoming a Makai Knight. And not only that but with your Semblance you'll be able to protect other people as well. But it's not just me that wants to train you. An old student of mine wants to talk with you... So what do you say." He extended his left arm to him.

Y/n stared silently at his arm for a moment. He then rolled his eyes to the side. "I... have nothing against you, but I just can't. I have always been alone and that is how it will stay."

Both of them then turned to look at the girls. As Victor placed his arm back with thr handle of the cane and he then spoke. "Y/n." He smiled. "Can you enlighten me for a moment. What is it that you can't tell them? That is, if you can tell me."

Y/n with a sad look in his face touched his chest with his left arm. "... I..."

Meanwhile back with the girls. The girls cued see from the distance as Y/n was talking to Victor. But Momo looked at Weiss as she smiled at her. "So what do you want to know?" She said as everyone looked at her.

"Just tell me what you can. I want to know, what made you fall for him." Weiss said as she looked at them, with a warm smile.

Koneko then spoke first as all the attention was on her know. "I'll tell you then. I'm guessing that Yang told you what happened in his old school? And what happened with him and Issei?" Weiss nodded her head, because after what happen in the office. Yang told her what happen in the old school. "I guess you cued say that I started falling for him on the day that Issei told me the truth. But the truth is I had been in love with him since the day I first met him." The girls gave her a look of confusion. "When I was with Issei on the day that we fought against Gina. I was scared... Scared that I was going to Die. Scared of never telling him how I really felt... But as I open My eyes, I was met with Y/n. Holding me in his arms just looking at him gave me nice fuzzy feeling in my chest. After that all I wanted to do was be close to him and nothing more. But day by day, the more I spent time with him, the more I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. But deep down I couldn't tell him. Because deep down I Knew that he hated me... But is it wrong for me to not want to give up?... I..."

Weiss the responded back to her. "Can you tell me, why did you believe Issei, over your friend?"

She looked at her. "Truth be told, since I was most of my time with Rias I had grown to believe Him the most. But that all changed, when Yang came up to me and slapped me across the face." She then curled up in to a ball as she looked at the grass, with a sad look in her eyes. "Ever since then I fell in to deep depression again and again. And day by day, I felt something important slip away. But the only thing I had to look forward to was the day when I cued tell Y/n, how I really felt about him." 

"I see." Weiss said as she crossed her arms, with a look of disappointment. "I wont ask for you to get away from him. After all you two can work it out. But I want you to believe in him no mater what, just as I do." Koneko nodded and She then turned her attention to Momo. "And you?"

Momo took a deep breath before responding. "In a sense the reason I fell for him was the same way as you." 

-Flashback-

"It was long ago before enrolling in the school. That I met him." She said as we see Momo running after a villain that was running not to far from her. The villain as he was running looked over his shoulder and he noticed that Momo was running after him. But he then stopped and turned to face her. She also stopped at the same time as him, and raised her guard. But the villain with an evil look in her face smiled at her, as he started to walk toward her in a call fashion. "Looks like Miss Little Hero is all alone." He said as Momo looked behind her and she quickly realized that she was alone. So as he started to get close to her, she backed away from him. "What is it Hero can't fight without your friend?" He said as his body became spikes. "Come on Hero let's play." 

He quickly started attacking her in rapid suggestion. She managed to avoid his attack, but she had minor cuts. As she tried to created something to protect her self she was attack by another person that was behind her. She quickly got back in to a wall. As she noticed that it was another Villain. But the second person simply looked at her. They then turned to look at her body as they noticed her open dress. They gave her a look of ecstasy as they looked at her.

They proceeded to get close to her and they reached out their hands at her. As they got close she made a metal pipe to defend her self. "So what are we going to do with her?" The first villain said, with a smirk on his face.

"I can think of several things that come to mind. Hehehe!"

As soon as one of them reached out to grab her, she hit him in the face with a secondary metal pipe she had made in secret. But she didn't noticed that the second person grabbed her arms and held her tight, he then looked at his friend. "Hey come on I have her arms, she can't fight back."

The other person cleaned his face of the blood and looked at Momo. "That really hurt! But don't worry I wont kill you, I will break you firt-" He didn't have time to finish what he was saying as he was met with someone falling from the rooftop, and knocking him out as his face hit the hard ground.

The one that was holding Momo looked at his partner and as he tried to use his quirk. He was met with a fist to the face to the wall, and knocking him unconscious. Momo then looked at the person an she noticed that it was Y/n, with his usual expression. "Y/n!" She said as she smiled at him. But he looked away and started to walk away from her. "Wait please?" She called out. He then stopped and looked at her. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving me." He didn't gave a response as he walked away. Momo then touched her chest with both her arms. "What is this feeling?" Soon after Heroes showed up and took the two villains away. But Momo still had Y/n on her mind.

-Time Skip- Beacon-

As Momo was walking with her friends she noticed that among the crowed of students, she noticed the same boy that saved her. She then took a moment to try and composed her self. Before she started to get close to him.

She noticed that he was pulled away by the star of the school, Nero. She didn't want to pry in his life, but she wanted nothing more then to talk to him. So she fallowed them.

As they took a corner, she remain hidden from them, and the students. She then saw them as they looked like they were having an argument. Which ended with Nero walking away, with a sad look in his face. When Nero took the corner, Y/n looked over his shoulder and he sigh. "Come out?" He said hinting that he knew that Momo was eavesdropping.

Momo still feeling nervous walked out of the hiding spot and she got close to him. "Sorry I did not mean to pry."

Y/n put his arms on his pockets. "It doesn't mater. So what does the Vice President need from me?" He said hiding his cold demeanor.

"No I just wanted to say, um thank you." Y/n looked at her confused at what she meant. "Y-you know um the villains." Y/n turned his back on her and he walked away. Not even giving her time to respond back. She tried to reach out to him, but she pulled her arm back, and saw as he walked away.

The present Momo then spoke. "I'll admit he was always distance from everyone, and he didn't like to deal with people. At one point I just wanted to forget about him... But I new that, that was a lie." 

We then see Momo in the second floor of the school, she was looking out the window. She had a calm and relax look on her face. But she quickly noticed Y/n sleeping on the first floor of the back of the school, facing the sky, and with both his arms on the back of his head. She then touched her chest, but she didn't notice that her friends Jiro, Mina, & Uraraka we're looking at her. They then looked out the window and they saw, what she was looking at, they then smiled.

The present Momo then spoke. "I'll admit I'm not very good at relationships with him, because I've never been on one and I never had a boyfriend... But just being close to him, talking with him, having fun with him, is all I wanted. That was until my friends told me that what I was feeling was love."

It then cuts to Momo's room. "LOVE!" She raced her voice as her friends Jiro, Mina, & Uraraka are with her in her room. Jiro nodded her head as she smiled back at her. "Yep you are in love with Y/n."

Momo's face turned red as she touched her cheek, with both her arms, with a look of embarrassment. Mina smiled as she looked at her face. "I KNEW IT!" She said as she was quickly hit over the head by Uraraka. "Hehe. Sorry, sorry." She said.

Uraraka then spoke. "Don't worry will support you, every step of the way." She said as she smiled back at Momo. But Momo still feeling embarrassed looked at them, and all she saw was then smiling at her. "But when did this started to happen?" Uraraka said as she seat close to her.

Momo then started to explain to then what happen, with the villains, and Y/n saving her. Mina with a smile looked in disbelief, as one of the schools troublemakers saved her. "Now that I think about it." They all looked at her. "It's like one of those kids stories, where the Prince saves the Princess and they live happily ever after." She said and all that did was made Momo more embarrassment. "But hey come on don't worry. Will try our best to help you." She said as all three of them nod, and smile at her.

-Flashback End-

Momo then gave a sigh of relief as, everyone looked at her. "Tell me, Is it wrong to fall for someone that is hurting inside?" She placed her arms on her chest as she smiled, with sadness in her eyes. "Is it wrong of me, to fall in love with him? Is it wrong of me, to want to be close to him? Is it wrong to me, to just want to stand at his side? Countless times I asked my self this questions. But I have yet to arrive at an answer." She then closed her eyes as she kept her arms in her chest. "My heart aches every time I see his eyes full of sorrow. Why is he fighting alone in a world like this? What can I possibly do to make it easier for him, and see him smile? Is what I tell myself."

All the girls then placed their hands on their chests, and they closed their eyes. Momo then spoke again with her eyes close. "Besides, it's nothing compared to the pain he is always carrying on his own. So It was after fighting Gina that I came to the conclusion. That if there's any way that I can be of use to him... Then it is his, no mater what happens to me." She then open her eyes and she looked at the rest, as they looked back at her with smiles on their faces. "I'm sure you all feel the same way." The girls nod as they smiled at her.

Weiss responded as she looked at the rest of them. "No mater what, let's stay at his side. After all we wouldn't be good girlfriends if we couldn't try to make him smile." Momo & Koneko flinched as she said the word girlfriend. But Blake simply smile at them.

Koneko then responded back, with a nervous tone. "G-G-Girlfriend!"

Weiss looked at her, and nodded her head. "What did I say something  weird? Like you said you are in love with him, aren't you." She then crossed her arms, still smiling.

"A-A-Are you sure about this?" Momo said in a nervous tone.

Weiss then held her left arm out to them. "Let's make a promise that no mater what happens. Will always be at his side." The girls took a moment and looked at her with disbelief. But they then placed their own left arms over hers, all except for Blake.

"Hehe, I'm kind of jealous. You all really care for him don't you?" Blake said as she looked to the grass, with a sad expression on her face. "I want to move on from Sun. But I'm to scared to try."

Weiss then extended her right arm. "Then let's help him together." She said as she tilted her head with a smile. Blake looked at the arm and she slowly extended her arm to hers. She stopped halfway, but as her arm was close, she stopped with a sad look, but Weiss grabbed her arm. Blake then looked at her with a surprised look in her face. "You don't have to be alone and you know it. So I'll say it again let's try our best to help him." Weiss said. Blake took a moment of silence, until she smiled and nodded her head, with a full smile. 

They then got up and they turned to the direction of Y/n. But they then noticed that he was still talking with Victor. But they didn't stop walking towards him.

Meanwhile back with Y/n and Victor. "That is if you can tell me." Victor said as he smiled at him.

"...." Y/n looked at him and as he was about to say something, he stopped. They then noticed that the girls were getting close. "... I'll pass. Stay out of my problems old man." He said as he looked away from him.

Victor then sigh and he smiled at him. "I can tell that you're lying to yourself."

"Y/N!" They heard the voices of the girls getting close to them.

When the girls got close to them, Victor smiled at the girls. He then turned his attention at Y/n, with a smirk over his face. "Y/n my boy. You are one popular boy." He said in a playful tone. But the girls blushed as he said that.

Y/n sigh as he looked away from him. "Oh shut up old man." He said in a relaxed & annoyed tone.

Momo then looked at Victor. "Um did something happen?" She said with a confused look in her face.

"No he was just leaving." Y/n said as he crossed his arms and looked at him. But Victor simply smiled as he touched his mustache. Pissing Y/n off in the process.

"Um Y/n?" Weiss said as Y/n turned his attention at the girls. "We have something important to tell you!" She said in a nervous tone.

"Um okay." He said with a confused look on his face.

The girls looked at each other and they nodded at the same time. Koneko then spoke "We wanted to tell you that." Koneko said as all of them blushed just by looking at him. Momo then spoke again. "We." She said as Victor looked at all of them with a smile.

In Victors mind. "Are they going to?" He told himself expecting something to happen. Aisha materializes next to Y/n, settling into a relaxed position, with a smile over her face. "Such a lovely couple." She said as Y/n looked at her, and he for one's blushed.

Y/n in his mind responded to her. "S-Shut up! Not you two."

"WE ALL!" They all said at the same time leaving a silence with all of them. But the silence was broken as an explosion was heard not to far away. They quickly looked at the direction of the explosion and they covered their face, as they felt the shockwave. The debri was going to fall over them. But Y/n was quick to summon Tsukomi, and he synchronizes with Aisha. He then with the black flames, he slashed at the debri before getting close. The girls looked at him with a blush in their faces. As the debri landed on different directions. He then look at the girls. "You all okay?" He said, but the girls nodded at him.

Victor then smiled at him. "Not bad Y/n." He said with a smile.

As Y/n was about to respond to him. They started hearing gunshots from the distance, and people screaming. Weiss & Blake were quick to take out their scroll's and summon their locker from the school, and landed not to close but not to far from them. They started to hear the gunshots getting even closer. As they were about to move several White Fang member's got close, with guns drawn and pointed at them. Blake was left speechless as she noticed it was White Fang members. "No." She said in a low pitch tone. As they prepared to open fire on them, Y/n slash the ground and send a wave at them, knocking them to the ground unconscious. Y/n then noticed the people still not to far from them. "Dammit." He then turned his attention to Victor. "Hey old man, can you take care of the people?" Y/n said, but one look from Victor and he nodded. Y/n then started to walk to the direction of the gunshot's. But he was stopped by Weiss who grabbed his arm.    

"Are you just going alone!?" She said with a worried look in her face.

Y/n looked at her and nodded. "Yes, you all handle getting the rest of the people out of here?"

Weiss shook her head objecting to the idea. "No i'm going with you!"

Victor looked at them. "I have a better idea. I'll go see what's going on. You all stay here and evacuate the people." He said as he started to walk to the direction of the gunshot's. As soon as he walked away, several White Fang member's charged at them.

"Dammit no time for this crap. Weiss, Momo, Koneko, Blake prepare for battle!" He said as he held Tsukomi with both his arms. The girls nodded their head as they looked at the crowed of White Fang member's charging at them.

Meanwhile as they started to fight, The man with the mask is seen on top of one of the rooftops. As he noticed a certain person fighting alongside Y/n. "I finally found you." He said as he smile in a sadistic way. And as he sees Y/n and the girls fight everything turned dark.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

224K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
58.4K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...