React! Classroom Of The Elite...

Par AnastashiaH_

Another fictional story about the COTE cast react to his friend's past, thoughts and action Occurs in Y2V2 (B... Plus

Prologue : GATE
Where?
How?
Why?
When?
SS : Who's Worried?

Who? : Part I

3.7K 89 91
Par AnastashiaH_

*BANG!*

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the theater, gunshots from handgun were heard, Everyone who had been talking to each other, Turning their heads to look at the source of the gunshot.

They all saw the sight of a person with messy black hair and blue eyes, from the look, he seemed to be 21-22 years old, the man was wearing a gray jacket and black pants, he has a sharp incision scar on his left cheek.

He was standing there holding a gun pointing at certain direction, immediately everyone was following the gun's aiming path.

Everyone widened their eyes, In front of Ayanokouji Koemi there is Karuizawa Kei's body lying in the floor with a hole on her forehead and flowing blood from being shot by the bullet earlier.

From her lying body, fresh blood flowed out from hole on her forehead and her backhead, Her empty eyes were still open but they had no indication of life in her eyes with her hands lying limp.

Koemi was there disbelieving her eyes, her eyes widened with trembling pupils.

"Okaa... -san?" Koemi said in a small, weak voice.

Kyoshiro who was next to Kiyotaka who was unconscious widened his eyes in disbelief too.

"Okaa-san!!!!!" Koemi quickly grabbed her mother's shoulder and shook her.

"Okaa-san! Wake up! Okaa-san! Okaaa-saaan!!!!!!" tears came out of Koemi's eyes, she already knew that her mother couldn't survive the gunshot, she panicked which caused she's thinking irrationally, she started shedding tears and pulling her mother's lifeless body to hug it, tears rushing down her eyes, Koemi's uniform was covered in fresh blood flowing from Kei's forehead, she tightened her hug.

Everyone was still in shock, even Kōenji turned his head to see the what's happening, they could see the sight of blood spurting and imprinting on the floor because of the shot earlier.

" ...This will be two points." Not satisfied with just shooting Kei, he once again aimed his gun at Koemi's head.

"Oe!! Koemii!! Step aside!!" Kyoshiro shouting at Koemi to warn her, But it didn't seem like she heard it because she was still in shock.

Kyoshiro closed the distance towards Koemi quickly, he stretched out his hand as if he wanted to create something.

Koemi was still sobbing there while hugging her mother's body, not knowing that a gun was being pointed at her head.

*BANG!* He already pulled the trigger.

Bullet fired, it headed straight for Koemi's head.

But the bullet was stopped by a glass door.

Kyoshiro with his hand holding the glass door blocked the bullets aimed at Koemi.

The bullet ricocheted.

"DAAMN IITTT!!!!!!!" Kyoshiro screamed.

The scream was heard throughout the theater, and brought everyone to their senses from shock after seeing Kei get shot.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!"

"Whats happening!!" Random Kouhai asking panicked.

"Wha-"

"Oi! get away!" Random senpai running away from battlefield.

"Aaah!!"

There were screams everywhere.

"Hashimoto! Hurry up and carry her!" Kamuro said, while she run away.

"Hey!! Kamuro!! the staff!! Bring the staff!!! Bring the Fucking staaaaff!!!!!" Hashimoto shouting at Kamuro while he tried to carry Sakayanagi.

The theater is in chaos.

"Karuizawa-san!!" Satō wanted to go towards Kei, but he was quickly stopped by Shinohara.

"Satō-san!! Don't come near them!!!!" Matshusita said.

Everyone frantically ran to save themselves, they could only stay away.

"Hahaha, take that You BITCH!!!" Kushida shouting at Koemi then Kushida started running towards the stage where the opposite direction to class D was, she still didn't want to meet her friends because of the incident.

"Kiyopon! We have to get Kiyopon aside!! Yukimu! Miyatchi!" Haruka order Akito And Keisei to carry Kiyotaka.

'"Yes."' the two of them answered at the same time, and quickly picked up Kiyotaka's fainted body.

"Airi, we will carry Hatsuka-san right here."

"R-right." Haruka and Airi started picking up Hatsuka and walking to the edge of the Theater.

Mashima-sensei over there wouldn't stand still. he went a bit intermediate and shouted as loud as he could.

"Everyone!!! go to the corner of the theater !! " Mashima-sensei shouting.

*BANG!* The sound of gunshot was heard again.

It made everyone panic even more.

"Get out!! Hurry!!" Random students screaming while running

"Aah!!! Get out!!"

"My leg!!!!"

*BANG!* another shot was fired.

"Ichinose! Come on! get away! Hurry!" Kanzaki shouting at Ichinose who is still staring at Kiyotaka.

"Honami-chan!!! Take a step back!!" Amikura grab Inchinose hand and start running with her.

"Kukukuhahahahahah...... Interesting!!"

"Ryuuen-san! let's stay away! Don't even laugh! You know how dangerous of this situation!"

"Don't yell at me Ishizaki, i can heard you."

"Oi! Ryuuen! take a step back!" Then Katsuragi shouting at Ryuuen who standing still not moved from its place.

"Tch," Ryuuen clicked his tongue.

The theater was still shrouded in commotion and panic.

Everyone run and get away as far as possible from the battlefield.

In the middle of the theater, Kyoshiro still held the glass door to protect Koemi who was still hugging Kei's dead body. in other hand, That guy stare coldly at them, both of them had a distance of 16 meters.

"Ni-*sob*-i-san.... *sob*--Okaa-san's wounds-*sob* ...can't be healed-*sob*."

Kyoshiro gritted his teeth, holding back the tears from escaping his eyes.

"Dammit... " Kyoshiro cursed with his small voice.

With the right hand holding the door handle on the glass door and the left hand supporting the left side of the door, Kyoshiro and The guy were still glaring at each other.

Koemi on the other hand, bandaged her mother's head.

Kyoshiro yang melihat ke arah orang itu dengan intens dapat melihat ada teks dan atas kepalanya.

The text reads' Ayanokouji Kazashi

' Damn! Shit! What happen? Why is Mom got shot? Who is he? Ayanokouji Kazashi who? where the fuck he got that pistol from? And why the fuck Otou-san passed out tho.' Kyoshiro thought.

"Tch." Kyoshiro clicked his tongue.

Everyone had moved away from where Kyoshiro and Kazashi would be fighting.

Kyoshiro and Kazashi glared at each other, they standing there Menacingly.

Everyone watched the scene in front of them silently.

Kushida was currently on the stage, more precisely at the corner of the stage.

while everyone was still watching the match that was happening they all didn't really pay attention to Kushida who was hugging her knees and buried her face there, Maybe someone still paid attention to her.

"Isn't that Kushida-senpai? Why she's here?"

"I Don't know, don't go near her."

They whisper to each other

'You Fuckers! I Can Heard You! You Bitch!!' Kushida thought, she still burried her head in her knees.

"Are you Fine? Kushida-senpai?"

Kushida knew whose voice it was.

"What do you want from me? Are you going to insult me? Yagami?" Kushida asking to a students who standing in front of her and lend out his arm to help Kushida.

"No, no one wants to insult you Kushida-senpai." Yagami Takuya said.

" ...what are you doing, then? "Kushida said.

Yagami pulled out his hand and Stood up straight." ...Everyone has monsters hiding in themselves, maybe I also have a monster in my body? I don't know. But, something interests me, do you remember what Koemi-san said earlier? Kushida-senpai?"

"What? I didn't remember." Kushida ask back to Yagami.

"Everyone has their own monsters, right. even you have a terrifying monster inside of you, but Koemi-san said the monster inside of you is less scary than her father's, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-senpai... I wonder what kind of monster it is hiding inside Ayanokouji-senpai." Yagami said.

Kushida was also interested in the topic and raised her head, She still has his creepy eyes.

Yagami who was being stared at by Kushida unconsciously took a step back due to the chill he felt from that gaze, but he immediately straightened his position again and resumed the topic.

"Even your eyes were terrifying Kushida-senpai, but Koemi-san said that Ayanokouji-senpai's eyes were scarier than yours, do you believe that? Senpai?" He added.

"Why are you asking me that?" Kushida burried her head again.

"Hmm?... is it wrong to comfort you?" Yagami said.

There is no answer from Kushida.

Then after a while, Kushida give her opinion " ...I don't know, just like Koemi said, you won't be able to see anything on Ayanokouji-kun's eyes, whether that 'monster' doesn't exist or he hid it perfectly... I don't know."

"I think he's hiding it, just like Koemi-san said." That was the end of the conversation between Kushida and Yagami, then Yagami walked away silently from Kushida.

"Hime... " Hashimoto slapped Sakayanagi's cheek lightly.

"Hime, wake up Hime" Hashimoto shook Sakayanagi's shoulder, But Sakayanagi is still unconscious from fainting.

"Oi! *Huff* *Huff* I got her staff. *Huff*" Kamuro gasped for breath with her hands holding Sakayanagi's staff on her knees, she looked at Sakayanagi with an annoyed face.

"Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi just passed out at the same time, is this something to do with that?" Kamuro said

Then, Hashimoto stopped trying to revive Sakayanagi and started thinking. "Maybe, i don't know, How is the situation kamuro?"

" ...Everyone had moved away from where Ayanokouji's son and the shooter was , the two of them are still glaring at each other, they just standing there... Menacingly. Ayanokouji seems to be still fainting, and it seems Ayanokouji's girlfriend Karui-something has been shot dead" Kamuro said while she looked around.

"I can't believe it, is Karuizawa dead?" Hashimoto ask with doubt in his face.

"Yeah... it seems." Kamuro said.

Then he put his hand on his chin thoughtfully, then he continued. "...For now, let's see what happen next."

Kamuro frowned her eyebrow while she looked at Hashimoto with disgust look on her face

"Tch, don't pretend like you're thinking of a plan, it makes you more disgusting than Sakayanagi." Kamuro said while she walk away from Hashimoto and Sakayanagi and continued to watching gunfight.

"What?" Hashimoto said.

*BANG!*

The gun that guy is using was shaken by recoil after he firing the bullet.

But that shot was useless, the bullets fired would only bounce when they hit the glass door held by Kyoshiro.

"Karuizawa-san!!!!!!" Satō shouted loudly facig Kei who had been shot' tears dropping on Satō's eyes, she wanted to run towards Kei, but she was stopped several times by her friends.

All the D Class students still didn't process what just happened, because they had seen their classmate get shot in the head.

They all looked at Kei with an disbelief expression as if they are thoughts 'This is just a dream, right? Yes this must be a dream, there's no way we could be in teater-like place then someone from future calls this teater Dimensional Space, then our friend gets shot on the head.'.

The theater was quiet, no one spoke, they all paid attention to Kyoshiro, Koemi and the guy who was holding the gun.

That man didn't look he was going to shoot again, he already knew that there was no point shooting if there was something bulletproof like that glass door protecting them.

"Looks like they'll be talking in a moment, let's make sure everyone can hear their conversation."

*SNAP*

"...Ayanokouji Kazashi..." Kyoshiro said Kyoshiro said in a deep voice, he had a sharp, cold gleam in his eyes.

Everyone surprised after the name Ayanokouji was mentioned again.

Koemi who still sobbing raised her head the staring at Kazashi with widened eyes.

Even Kushida in the corner of stage surprised and immediately stood up and watching the show.

'Hah? Ayanokouji... Kazashi? Why Ayanokouji again? Is that another son of Ayanokouji? If so, who is the mother? And why did he shoot Karuizawa-san?' Matshusita thought.

'kuku, He's got another kid huh, that monster can't control his T-Rex, can he.' Ryuuen thought.

Now, Everyone looked at Kiyotaka who was lying on the ground unconscious who is beside Akito.

"Who are you... And why are you trying to shoot us?" Kyoshiro asked Kazashi.

"...Why should i need to answer your question?" Kazashi replied with another question.

"Why?... You ask Why?... " Kyoshiro gritted his teeth then he continues. " ...Don't kidding me!! You shoot my mother you Bastard!!!" Kyoshiro screaming, he throws a knife with all his strength towards Kazashi.

The knife sped across the wind towards Kazashi.

Kazashi took a step to the left to avoid the knife.

That knife flew past Kazashi and headed towards the back of the theater where the senpai were.

The senpai who were on the kinfe's flight path immediately panicked and ran away from that path.

But, before the knife reached the senpai, it turned into dust.

Then Kazashi looked back at Kyoshiro.

Kyoshiro calmed himself down, then looked around warily.

"Hasebe-san, Sakura-san, Have you tried to revive Ayanokouji-kun? " Horikita who appeared out of nowhere asked Haruka and Airi, not only Haruka and Airi, it shocked Keisei and Akito as well.

"Ee-?!... Wha-What?" Airi who was surprised turned to Horikita and asked.

"Have you guys tried to revive Ayanokouji-kun?" Horikita asked again.

"Yes, we've tried resuscitating it a few times, but it doesn't work." Keisei replied.

" ...This is bad." Horiita said while she turned her gazes to Kyoshiro again.

"I ask you again, why did you kill my mother?"

"I will asnwer you with the same answer again, why should i need to answer your question?"

'So it's useless to ask huh? Do we have to solve it with violence again? Who is he? Who is his mother? Horikita Suzune? Hasebe Haruka? Shiina Hiyori? Ichinose Honami? Ibuki Mio? Satō Maya? Chiaki Matshusita? Yamada Albert? What? Albert who? Who is she? Why is he on the scan list?' Kyoshiro thought.

"Nii-san... " Koemi called Kyoshiro, Kyoshiro was a little surprised, he didn't expect his sister to stop crying this soon.

Kyoshiro with his body still facing Kazashi, he turned his head back to looked at Koemi.

"Have you calmed down?" Kyoshiro asked.

"Yes, I can't keep crying over spilled milk." Koemi said, she was standing to the right behind Kyoshiro, she was still carrying Kei's body.

"Hmph... Take Okaa-san's body to her friends then regain Otou-san's conciousness while i will buy time." Kyoshiro said.

"Is that only the plan that you got?" Koemi complaining.

"Stop wasting time with talking, we will look for another plans if we get more information." Kyoshiro said.

"Yes, i know that, 'GATE' Creating system takes a while to create large object." Koemi who was still carrying Kei's body, stretched her hand forward tyring to create e something.

After a few seconds, a wooden table 5 meters long and 4 meters wide appeared on Kyoshiro's right.

Koemi set the top of the table facing Kazashi with her leg.

She used the table to protect herself from the upcoming fire from Kazashi later.

Koemi immediately took a cover behind the table.

Kazashi frowned, he wasn't going to stand still and saw one of his prey come off, he aimed his gun at Koemi's wooden table and pulled the trigger

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

Making the bullets shot and hits the table, its just bounced again like last time.

"Tch." Kazashi clicked his tongue, it seems his guns was run out of ammo, he immediately threw away his gun and grab another one from out of nowhere.

On the other hand, Kyoshiro ran forward still carrying the glass door, and by dragging her wooden table, Koemi walked towards the left side of the theater where Kiyotaka and the D Class students were.

Kazashi ran towards to the left of the theater to block Koemi's path but Kyoshiro didn't let it go, Kyoshiro threw another knife at Kazashi, the knife thrown so Kazashi dodged backwards to buy time for Kyoshiro to block his path.

And so, Kyoshiro succeeded in blocking off Kazashi's path towards Koemi.

Kazashi frowned "The title 'annoying person' suits you very well."

Koemi made it to the edge of the theater, she was greeted directly by Hirata with a worried expression.

"Koemi-san... is Karuizawa-san all right?" Hirata said with worried tone.

Koemi who was carrying Kei's body whose head had been bandaged and their bodies were covered in blood had just arrived was immediately sorrounded by D class students, they all had worried look on they face.

"Ne, Karuizawa-san is fine, right?" Satō broke through the crowd and immediately asked Koemi.

"Say she survived." Nene said.

"Right... Koemi-san?."

"Say... Something, Koemi-san... " Shinohara said.

Koemi who was bombarded by question after question just standing there kept quiet, and after a while she lowered her head, And there was a sound of gritting teeth from Koemi.

The crowd fell in into silence, Koemi who was silent did not answer indicating that Karuizawa Kei did not survive.

Several people widened their eyes, Satō, one of Kei's best friends, shed tears.

"Hirata-kun... " Koemi stretched out both hands that were carrying Kei towards him, Koemi intends to hand over Kei's body to Hirata. Hirata took Kei's body, he couldn't believe what had happened.

" ...I'm sorry" Koemi apologized and she immediately went through the crowd to head towards Kiyotaka.

"Karuizawa-san!!!!!" Shouts and cries could be heard by Koemi from behind her. Koemi, who felt a sad atmosphere held back her tears and continued running towards her father.

"So, Karuizawa is already dead huh, that leaves Suzune." Ryuuen muttered.

Chabashira-sensei who was behind the crowd of students could only grit her teeth.

"I never thought she really died, Karui... " Kamuro said, she still doesn't remember Kei full name.

"Karuizawa." Hashimoto's correction.

"That's really bad huh, I'm sorry for you Karuizawa-senpai." Amasawa said.

In other hand Kyoshiro seemed to have started scuffle with Kazashi.

Kazashi also didn't seem like he was using his gun but he was wearing a brass knuckle in both hands.

Koemi who was currently running towards Kiyotaka saw Horikita and Ayanokouji group.

"Koemi-san... " Horikita muttered.

"How is Otou-san?" Koemi ignored Horikita and walked towards Kiyotaka then crouched down to see how he is.

"We've tried to resuscitate him many times but he doesn't manage to wake up." Akito said.

Koemi nodded at Akito's answer and started fiddling with her watch.

On the other hand, the battle was not on Kyoshiro's side due to their physical differences.

They were now keeping their distance from each other, taking advantage of the opportunity Kazashi took his gun and shoot Kyoshiro straight away.

*BANG!*

Kyoshiro also knew that if he kept his distance he would be shot, so he stretched his hand and somehow a glass door appeared in front of him.

There was the sound of ricocheting bullets hitting the glass door.

"Tch, is there anything easier to use than this damn door?" Kyoshiro complained.

'also, where did he get that pistol from? 'GATE' Create system can only spawn objects that only the user has ever touched, that means he has touched the gun before, no, he must have used that gun many times, can be seen from his efficient movement.' Kyoshiro thought.

"Kazashi... What is your goal?" Kyoshiro asked at Kazashi.

"What if i told you that my goal was to kill you two and that Karuizawa girl." Kazashi replied.

"Then what is your reason that you want to kill us so badly?" Kyoshiro asked again.

"Why should i answer your question?" Kazashi replied.

"This bastard... " Kyoshiro muttered.

Then he continued. " ...Yes you should, i don't want to be killed for reasons i don't know right away."

Kazashi didn't answer.

[Nii-san, i can't access Otou-san's body, there is something blocking the 'GATE' Accessibility, and it also applies to Headmaster Sakayanagi who is now passed out.] Koemi's voice came out of Kyoshiro's watch.

Kyoshiro brought his watch to his mouth and began to speak. "Then, can you find out the identity of Ayanokouji Kazashi's mother is?"

[Yes, i've done it, there are only 6, no, 5 candidates left after being reduced by 'GATE' Scanner, and those are Shinohara Satsuki, Ichinose Honami, Nanase Tsubasa, Satō Maya, and Yam- what? No, just that.]

"Good, then, now continue to reducing the percent- WHA!-"

*BOOM!* Kyoshiro's words were cut off by the sound of a rather loud explosion.

"!!"

Koemi who was still scanning on his watch raise her head to look at the battlefield.

Koemi widened her eyes.

There was Kyoshiro's body which fell on his face with his body releasing steam.

"Nii-san!" Koemi shouted, then she immediately ran towards Kyoshiro.

Kyoshiro who was lying on his stomach felt the pain in all over his body from the granade attack just now, he tried to stand up using his right hand to support his body.

Kazashi who was now walking over to Kyoshiro shot Kyoshiro's both hand.

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

2 Shots in the left hand and one shot in the right hand.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!....." Kyoshiro screamed painfully.

Koemi in the other hand has two knives in each hand, she only has to throw them, she just needs enough distance.

Kazashi who had arrived in front of Kyoshiro immediately stepped on the back of Kyoshiro's palm with his shoe and aimed his gun at Kyoshiro's head.

"Don't move, Or his head will blown up!" Kazashi shout at Koemi who still running towards him.

Koemi who had taken the position of throwing knife stopped immediately, then she gritted her teeth.

Everyone watching the fight nervously, that theater fell in silent.

"Good, then drop your knife and don't move, you know the risk if you didn't obey." Kazashi threatened Koemi.

"Yes, don't shoot him, i will drop it." Koemi replied, then she immediately spread her finger to let the knife fall, but before she even moved her finger to spreading....

"Koemi!! What are you doing!! Go ahead and killed him!!" Kyoshiro shout at Koemi.

"I'am trying to save your live! Idiot!" Koemi shouted back.

Even in this situation they still managed to insult each other.

"Don't mind me! Just kill him!!"

"Don't act so dramatic!! You're still scared to death yourself, aren't you!!"

"Don't fucking mind me!"

They still insulting each other.

"Tch, shut up you two! enough of this! Drop your knife!" Kazashi fed up.

But before Koemi dropped it, she get cut off by Kyoshiro.

"Oi, what did my Mother do to you to make you kill her?" Kyoshiro asked.

Kazashi turned his head to see Kyoshiro's backhead.

"Enough of this, i will never answer that question." Kazashi replied coldly.

Kyoshiro paused a while, then continue.

"Then, its is Fine if i kill your Mother too?" Kyoshiro asked, he empashize the 'Mother' word to see Kazashi's reaction.

Everyone who see the show surprised.

"H-Hah? What are you talking about?" Kazashi said with a little hesitation.

'what? Did he just falter? This maybe a chance.' Kyoshiro thought.

"I asked to you again, its is fine if i kill your Mother too?" Kyoshiro asked again still emphasizing 'mother' word.

Kazashi didn't answer, yes, Kyoshiro and Koemi didn't insult each other without a reason, they just buying a time.

'this depends on the luck, if the guess is correct then we can get out of this hostage-situation and continue fight him, but if we are wrong it will be even more difficult.' Koemi thought.

"Tch!" Kazashi clicked his tongue, he realized that they just buying a time

"The two of you were just buying time! If you don't drop your knife right now i wi-"

'"Ichinose Honami will die."' Koemi and Kyoshiro said that words together.

"Hah?" Everyone who watching the scene surprised what are they just heard.

Kazashi on the other hand widened his eyes, he looks shaken, he seemed to remember trauma and it makes his hands tremble slightly.

Koemi now saw that Kazashi who was in front of him 6 meters away, who was pointing his gun at her brother's head, had a terrified expression and was very different from the cold and mature Kazashi just a moment ago.

In the other hand, Kyoshiro still waiting signal from Koemi to continue the plan, he waiting because he can't see the expression that Kazashi made.

Not a second had passed when 'that' word was mentioned and it immediately terrified Kazashi out.

Koemi immediately clenched his two front paws and made that signal for Kyoshiro.

Kyoshiro rolled left immediately.

Kazashi wake up from his mind and pulled the trigger but it too late, the bullet just hit the ground.

*BANG!*

Kyoshiro now was crouching down and facing towards Kazashi.

Kazashi immediately followed Kyoshiro's movement and aimed the gun at his head where he was now.

On the other hand Koemi had already thrown the knife.

* BANG! * The bullets were fired.

Kyoshiro, who was still crouching down, now faced Kazashi and immediately protected his head using the back of his right forearm.

Kazashi there also noticed that the knife was thrown at him and immediately kicked the ground in front of him to retreat backwards.

There was a sound of bullets ricocheting from Kyoshiro's direction, the bullet bounced when it hit the blue shield with the star logo in the middle, the shield was on the back of Kyoshiro's right lower arm.

[Yes, its Captain America shield, bcz why not?]

On the other hand, the 4 knives that Koemi threw, only 3 managed to hit him, 2 knives stabbed the back of the forearm that protected his head and one knife in Kazashi's thigh.

Koemi there immediately made a wooden table from the 'GATE' Create System and set the top of the table to face Kazashi and immediately took cover at the back of the table.

Everyone was surprised and dropped their jaws when they saw how they could turn things around.

Kyoshiro took the opportunity of the opening of Kazashi's current defense.

Kyoshiro used his left hand to grab a knife that had appeared from nowhere and threw it with all his strength towards the-off guard Kazashi.

Kazashi also realized that Kyoshiro was going to do something so he kicked the floor on his left to go right.

And Kazashi's guess seemed correcr, he could see the knife that was thrown at him.

But he managed to dodge Kyoshiro's knife-throwing attack.

Not stopping there, he aimed his gun at Kyoshiro and immediately pulled the trigger.

*BANG!*

It ricocheted again against the shield.

"Tch!" Kazashi clicked his tongue.

Kyoshiro took a distance back, Kazashi also take a step back.

After taking some distance, Kyoshiro streched his hand forward and immediately in front of him appeared the glass door earlier.

Kazashi, seeing that each of them already had a protective shield, stepped back and kept moving away to avoid their distance to throw a knife.

Now they are far apart from each other.

The theater fell silent again.

Kazashi analysed the situation and looked at Kyoshiro and Koemi intensely, Kyoshiro looked back at Kazashi with his sharp eyes.

Behind the glass door, Kyoshiro was still wearing the Captain America shield on the back of his right arm and his palms were still releasing steam which meant he was in the process of healing.

Koemi, on the other hand, was hiding her back to Kazashi and facing back, Koemi hiding behind her desk and already prepared knives in both hands.

Kazashi, who is their enemy, still has 2 knives piercing the back of his left arm and a knife piercing his thigh and from the three wounds all of them emit a lot of blood and releasing steam, in his left hand he uses a brass knuckle and in his right hand he still pointed the gun at Kyoshiro.

Kazashi used this opportunity to immediately remove the 3 knives stuck in his body.

And after they were successfully removed one by one the knives turned to dust and disappeared.

The wound that the knife had produced was now bleeding and steaming.

"So, would you like to explain your reasons for killing us?" Kyoshiro asked.

"I don't like repeating my words again, but i will say it, i will not answer your question." Kazashi said still pointing his gun at Kyoshiro.

"You really don't know your situation huh, I could have take your mother, Ichinose Honami hostage right there." Kyoshiro said while he pointing while pointing the knife in his left hand at Ichinose Honami who was on the left side where B class students was.

Kazashi widened his eyes and gritted his teeth.

And on the other hand, the students of B Class were also surprised by the statement made by Kyoshiro, Ichinose herself was even more surprised.

But they will not just standing still when their leader will be taken hostage just like that.

"How dare you say that!" Kanzaki shouted.

"Yes, that's too much!" Chihiro said who was beside Ichinose.

"Yeah, Don't just take Ichinose-san hostage!" Random B class students.

"Ichinose-san, don't stay here, let's go back to keep yourself safe." Shibata said while directing Ichinose to retreat and hide behind the crowd of B Class.

"Y-Yes." Ichinose replied and starting to turn around but...

*SNAP!*

Before Ichinose could turn around, the sound of snapping fingers could be heard from Ichinose's back.

And it made everyone stop moving and talking.

And from the B Class crowd appeared Koemi there.

She walked past B-class students and continued forward and finally stopped behind Ichinose.

Then, from behind Ichinose, the hand holding the knife stretched out, then the hand stopped and aimed the sharp part of the knife at Ichinose's throat. the distance between the knife and Ichonose's throat was only an inch apart.

Everyone was surprised by how Koemi got there, and they even more surprised when she took Ichinose's hostage position.

Ichinose also now widened her eyes.

B-class students there were angry and surprised that they didn't agree with Koemi's action.

The teachers also seemed to disagree that after losing 1 life of their students, they would lose again.

But they couldn't do anything, because they were all muted now and couldn't move except to move their heads and body.

Kazashi immediately panicked seeing Ichinose being held hostage, he didn't confirm Ichinose was his mother but now it's confirmed after seeing how he panicked.

"Stop this bullshit, tell me everything you know or i'll cut Ichinose's throat right here." Koemi threatens Kazashi.

Ichinose started to panic a little at Koemi's statement but immediately calmed herself down again.

Kazashi who understood what Koemi had said immediately stopped moving.

"You... Scum." Kazashi muttered, but it can be heard by everyone.

"Hah? What? Scum? You do the same thing to us, don't you? Then hurry up and say everything you know, i don't want to buy you time." Koemi replied sarcastically.

Kazashi didn't answer and keep quiet still pointing his gun at Kyoshiro.

Koemi didn't try to tell Kazashi to drop his gun because he knew he could retrieve his weapon again using 'GATE' Accessibility anytime and anywhere.

"Don't just shut up! And spit it all out!" Koemi shouting.

Then Koemi pushed the knife against Ichinose's throat, Ichinose's throat skin which was pressed by the knife started to spill blood.

Koemi doesn't seem to be messing around with this.

Ichinose over there also started to panic and gave a pained expression.

Kanzaki and a few other students started to panic too.

"Stop it!!! Stop it!! Alright!! Alright! i will answer your question! So stop it!" Kazashi finally gave in and decided to answer their question.

The knife that had pressed down on the skin of Ichinose's throat began to slowly pull and stop at a distance of 1 inch

The wound on Ichinose's throat started to steam up and slowly healed.

The theater fell silent again.

After a while, Koemi started talking.

"Then... the first question, what is your reason for killing my mother, Karuizawa Kei as well as the two of us? " Kyoshiro asked.

after that question, Kazashi stop pointing his gun at Kyoshiro and lowered his arm and he lowered his head to, the theater fell silent again.

After a while, Kazashi tried to open his mouth and....

To be Continue...

|----Author Note----|

I've been working on this chapter for 3 or 4 days and have got over 8,500 words, But because I'm using a smartphone instead of a laptop or computer, it makes my Wattpad stop working and crash, and the files that are saved suddenly disappear somewhere and only God knows, So, I only published 5402 words and continued the rest of this chapter on the next page.
Fk my hand tired.

Gudby-

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...