Only you -derektrendz

By loveetrendz

My childhood was very good until the first day I was in kindergarten that's were it all started that's were I... More

⚡️Charaters⚡️
⚡️1⚡️
⚡️2⚡️
⚡️3⚡️
⚡️4⚡️
🥺
⚡️5⚡️
⚡️6⚡️
⚡️7⚡️
⚡️8⚡️
Part 9
Part 10
Chapter idk 😂🤚🏽 11
12
Omg
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
Idk
New story !!!!!!!! Check it out

20

1.1K 23 32
By loveetrendz

16 years ago
When I was in labor flash back

I'd u want u can have 3 people in here the doctor said . I say aliyah ,ahiella . Should we bring Derek
Ahiella said. Idc just get him out of me . U start pushing and breathing . U finally got him out they cleaned and let's u hold him up cry . Awee baby hi I'm your mommy and I love u so much . U pass him to aliyah and she gives him a light kiss on the for head . And finally it was Derek turn to hold the baby .

Hi bub I'm your daddy and I promise to take care of you forever dada loves u . U and Derek make I contact but u look away . Why things have to be difficult. U said in your head

Flashback over .

I woke up wit ma son shaking me . Mama wake up u need to work. Hi baby good morning I say kissing him . Y'all might be wondering wat is his name well I decide to put delvin lee trendz . And no me and Derek haven't been talking lately and the girls went on a honey moon .

.Gen got engaged wit vallyk they going to get married in a few months so happy for ma bestfriends aliyah and Kobe fixed there problems and Kobe decided to make her his wifey Soo yeah oh and let's not forget Michelle Dat is jasmine daughter. Mike has officially made jasmine his wife Soo yeah her name is beautiful.

It's Michelle Mariee Chong . And yep dats life rn I'm currently making ma son breakfast. I made sum eggs bacon and 2 toaster strudels 😂(they bust bro I eat them all the time ... anyways. ) I gave him orange juice his favorite and i ate sum cereal wit eggs and bacon on the side . I got up to change for work. I decide to become a doctor .

Doctor and help people produce there work . Anyways I took a nice shower and got ready this is my outfit and shoes :

And this is devein outfit
Wait btw I don't think I said his full name well it's devin Borgin (I don't know if I spell dat right )

I hear footsteps come in ma room . Mama come I want To talk about something we got a hour left so can we talk . I loom at him confused and I say bubba what are u talking about did something happen. No mama I just need to tell u this he said looking down
I pick his chin up and softly rub his cheek . Baby U know u can tell me . Don't get mad ma ok so dad and I been hanging out wit put your knowing. What! Devin I told u already u can't do that! I yell at him .

Ma I'm sorry but I want dad in my life and I want us to be a family why cant u just get over it ! He yells at me . U can't forget things like dat devin . This was the first time I seen devin cry like older he always been very strong and tough like his father . I look at him I'm sorry devin it's just I- . I watch him leave the room wit tears in his eyes . That boy is my heart I don't like fighting wit him but he right why can't I forgive him I love Derek I really do .

I knock on his door and see he was talking to someone on the phone .
Devins POV
I can't believei was crying in front of my mom I'm really not a crying type of person I stay strong and move away from the situation but this was a hard subject and I just couldn't keep it in . So I called my dad
On the phone wit "dad💕🗣"
Derek:hello
Devin:hi dad
Derek:what's wrong
Devin :me and mom got in a fight
Derek:what! What did I tell u bout fighting wit your moth-
Devin:I was talking about u dad I want u to come back dad I want u to love mom and me I want u back just come back I said sad
Derek:I love your mom I love her wit all my heart forever and always she is the love of my life and so are u son I love u since the day I saw u now go to your mom and apologize and try to be happy son I told u already I will be back I promise and be ready when I do son cuz ima give u a hug.
Devin :I love u dad .
Derek:I love u to son and can u give a kiss to your mom for me
Devin :of course dad

I end the call and got out my room to see my mom the cuddle up on the floor . Hey mama I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to- I feel her hug me and I hug back and kiss her on the cheek . I love u mom . I love u more baby I love u wit all my heart . Oh and Your teacher called me .what did she say ? . That u have to start doing homework on your computer for now cuz your principal has rona . Dammn he annoying Anywyas and it's pay back for talking about my family .

What !mom looks at me. Yeah I called dad and he kidda beat his ass .baby watch your mouth and what
And u didn't record. Yes I did mom yes I did cuz period . Period poo! Mom kisses my for head . I sit next to her on the floor and we watch the video together we laughed and laughed cuz of the way the principal face got scared and dad punching him on the floor . Me and my mom where making jokes like "ooo dat hurt " "period " "his breath might be stinking!" Me and mom just laughed till it was time for her to go to work .

End of devin POV
Faith POV 😙

I call jasmine for she can watch devin for me
I didn't get to show y'all wat the kids look like
Gen was pregnant as I believe she had  Gianna  2 minutes after me and jasmine had Marcus and Michelle 1 month before me
(Oh let's change something cuz aliyah should be pregnant hehehe)
And aliyah had Ava  3months after.
Ava is 12 Gianna is 16 devin 16 Marcus 16 Michelle 16 .  No
Marcus

Ava

Giana

Michelle

Dats Devin

Anyways I call jasmine and she told me how Michelle is literally simping for devin . I shake my head cuz I knew this was going to happen .devin liked Michelle since 1 grade . Well jasmine came wit Michelle cuz Marcus decide to stay home and Michele wanted chick fla . So she came wit jasmine not knowing devin is there .

Devins POV :
Mom jasmine is coming right I said smirking . Yes she is and don't try it. Soo is Michelle coming . No she is not .I sigh . But mom she fine asf and dat girl really got me head over heals . Boy u better sit down I sigh and sit in the couch . I heard the door ring I open it and see jasmine . Hi jas .he my love how u doing .I'm doing great I kiss her on the cheek . I see someone get out her car and it was Michelle. Hi mamas I said smirking .stfu devin she laughed .

I hugged her and grip her ass . She moan a little in my ear making me hard . I let her go and smirked at her . I hear mom yell As I ran upstairs

    "Y'all ode cute but boy watch them hands "

I hear Michelle Giggle . Omg dat girl want me to cuff her I swear . 

I go in my room and I hear My dad . Hi son

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.8K 32
IF YOU ARE DEREK, MIKE, KOBE, OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS STORY PLEASE DO NOT READ. Dereks mom and mikes dad get married, Derek and Mike hate each other a...
40.2K 1K 44
What hurts worst getting cheated on or getting broken hearted ? started: February 12th, 2020🙂 finished: December 14th, 2020🙃 sequel out now😗🤟🏼:
6.5K 19 55
It all started when yn and her family moved to L.A at first it was ok but on her first day of her senior year a group of boys moved into her house...
28.2K 985 23
𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 & 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 シ︎