Naruto-Gold & Silver

Por Maester42

Naruto the reincarnation of the sage of six paths. With the most powerfull chakra,even more powerfull then t... Más

Gold
Gradutation
To the Wave
The Mist Swordsman
In The Wave
The bridge showdown
Ichiraku
A new mission
Waterfall
The Basement
The chunin Exams
The Forest of Death
Preliminarys
Silver
Banished
Like Mom and Dad
The Finals
Invasion
We met again
Luck
The Sannins
The 5th Hokage
Back from hell
The Sound 11
Curse
The aftermath
The stone demons
We are equals
Before we go
Leaving for the future
I'm Back!!!
Cats
Monkeys
Slugs
The Airship
Captain
Vs Shukaku
To the Rescue
Sasori
Suna
Meeting again
Tenshi Bridge
Hideout
Natural vs Artificial
Decision
Vs Matatabi
Wonderful and bad news
The immortal duo
Short week
Vs Hidan
What a drag...
To the Snow
In The Snow
The Capital

Genins

7.7K 109 97
Por Maester42

Narration

"Talking"

(Thinking)

{Coversation in another plane}

*Sounds*

/ interruption

Biju

jutsus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at tha Academy :

"All right class now I'm going to tell you witch teams you will be on.Starting by team 1."

(Please let me be with Sakura-chan and not with Teme.)

(Cha!Please let me be with Sasuke-kun)

(Please let me be with Naruto-kun)

"Team 7.Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and..."

(Crap I'm in the same team as Teme).

The class was in completely in silence and who ever  make a sound is probably going to be beaten up by the Uchiha Fangirls.

"Sakura Haruno."Iruka said ending the suspense 

"Cha! In your face Inopig!"The pink hair girl shouted at everyone in the class.

(Oh ,I'm not in Naruto's team)Hinata looked sadly at her crush.

"Now team 8. Kiba Inuzuka , Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga.Team 9 is still in circulation.Team 10 Ino-shika-cho.Team 11..."

After Iruka finished...

"Oh right class your jounin senseis will pick you up.And one more thing. Thank you all for being my student's.It was a honour being the sensei of all of you.From now on we are shinobi colleagues."Iruka said forcing him self not to cry but failing misserably.

Three hours later...

About three hours had passed and nothing of team 7 jounin-sensei. Sasuke was a little bit impacient , Sakura was looking at Sasuke and Naruto was bored.

"Oh right!"Naruto had had enough off waiting.He got up of his sit took an scroll out his waist ,which had an tag 'Pranks'  on it "Let's see stink bombs , no we are in a close room and I don't want Sakura-chan to get stinky."Naruto continued to scroll the scroll until he finds something he liked.

"Naruto what are you doing?"The pink haired girl stoped paying attention to Sasuke to look at what Naruto was doing.  

"Oh it's nothing Sakura-chan I will only pull a prank on our sensei."The blond answered with a smile."Now let's see oh I could use this and this , Oh and that that I just passed by will be good as well."

"Naruto don't you dare!"The billboard forehead girl shouted with anger.

"Now let's start"Naruto didn't payed attention to Sakura and started to work on his prank.

About ten minutes later...

"Oh right ,now we just wait."Naruto speaked to his teamates.

"Naruto you shouldn't had done that."(Cha! But That's what our sensei get's for being late!Cha!)

"That's his problem for being late."

Just after Naruto said that the class door opened and their Jounin sensei entered the class starting what ever naruto just made.First an ereaser just felt into the jouning head.Naruto was forcing him self not to laught, while Sakura was worried about the concequecies and Sasuke was disapointed because  their sensei just felt into an stupied prank.

"My first impression of you/The sensei dind't even had time to finish his sentence when the part two of the thing Naruto made activeted.First a fill strings wrapped the silver hair man.

"Ok this / The Jounin didn't finished his sentence after he  felt something coming from above."Oh! I'm nothing falling for that."  The shinobi puffed and putted the closest person in his place with the Kawarimi , which was the person with the duckbutt hair.

"Hã?/Sasuke didn't even had the oportunity to be confused when a bunch of pink paint and glitter felt into him.

"My first impression of you guys is , Impressive."

"Naruto I'm gonna kill you!!!"

"Oh Sasuke-kun!!!Naruto you idiot, you hurted Sasuke-kun!!!"The fangirl got mad 

"Oh you did that?"The silver haired man asked

"Yup!"The blond answered with a smile.

"You created a wrap trap , sealed the paint and glitter into the ceiling and used a alarm seal to activet it.I don't believe what they teach in the academy now a days."

"You liked?"

"No. But that doesn't mean I wasn't impressed by it.Now let's meet in the roof in 10 minutes.Pinky-Sparkle needs to stop shinying first."He said with a smile

"Hahaha Pinky-Sparkle that was a good one hahaha."The blond bursted into laugh

"I'm gonna kill You!!!"Pinky-Sparkle shouted.

"Now is not your time to shiny , so go to the bathroom to stop it."The Silver haired jocked

Half an hour later in the roof...

"Naruto I'm going to kill you!"The now non shiny Sasuke shouted at the blond

"Sorry Pinky but it wasn't my fault that your sensei Kawarimed with you to escape."

Sasuke was about to jump on Naruto when the his sensei stoped him.

"Like I said Pinky-Sparkle it's not your time to shiny. Now let's begin by introduncing our selfs."

"Hã?Sensei could you give us an example?"

"Ok Pinky who's not Sparkle.My Name his Kakashi Hatake. My likes aren't your bussiness , my dislikes too , my dreams also.Now you Not-Pinky-Sparkle."

(He only said his name).The three Gening thought.

"My name is Sakura Haruno, my likes"Looks at Sasuke "my dreams" looks at Sasuke and blush " and I dislike Naruto."

(A fangirl I diserved.)"Now you Impressive blond."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze! I like pranks, talking to Kurama,study, fuinjutsu,train , and ramen!"

"Namikaze? Kurama?"The other  three were confused.

{"Hey you moron you just spilled two S-rank secret's !"}

{Sorry Kurama}"My dislikes are Emokids"looks at Sasuke " and the three minutes that it takes for the ramen's water to boil!And My Dream is too be Hokage Just like/

{"Don't say it!!!"}Kurama shouted at Naruto.

"Just like , like...My Idol fa-The forth Hokage!!!"(That was close)

"Ok before we move on who is Kurama?"Kakashi asked.

"Oh it's a secret."

"Naruto we are suppose to be a team we don't keep secret's between each other."

"Even S-raked one's"The blond asked.

"Exept this one's now Pin/

"Naruto why did you called your self Namikaze?I know that you idolize the forth Hokage but getting his name his out of limits."Not Pinky Sparkle repriended the blond

"..."Both Naruto and Kakashi were tense.

"Ye-yes Naruto you shouldn't do that.Now Pinky-Sparkle please present your self we only known your name."(Ok this might be enough to change subject).

(Look who's saying )The genin thought in unison

"My name , my real name is Sasuke Uchiha,and don't like anything, I dislike Naruto,and what I have is not a dream beacuse I'm going to make it a reallity,I'm going to kill someone and restore my clan."

(Cha!I'm the one his going to restore his clan with!)The fangirl dirty thought

(Great a fangirl,an emo , and sensei's offspring.)The silver hair thought

"What do you mean restore your clan/Naruto got his mounth shut by Kakashi

"We talk about it later."Kakashi stated"So tomorrow  we will have the test to see if you are capable of becoming genin."

"But Kakashi sensei aren't we already genin?"Not Pinky-Sparkle asked

"No you are only genin wannabes the academy only purpose is to is select people with the capabilitys of becoming genin."The masked man answered."So show up in training ground 7 at exactly 5 am and I recommend that you don't eat anything ,or you guys may throw up."

*Glup*The genin wannabes swallowed before they left.

"Naruto may you wait a minute I want to talk to you."

"What's it Kakashi sensei?"

"Tell me do you know who your parents are?"

"Yes. My father was the yondaime.Minato Namikaze.And my mother was Kushina Uzumaki"

"How did you figure it out."(Let me guess you saw a picture of him and put one and one together)

{So what do we do now?}

{Just tell him already.I'm going to sleep now.}

"First of all you know about Kurama , I mean the Kyuby?"

"Wait Kurama is the nine tails fox? And do you talk to him?"

"Yes furball is a pridefull idiot because of him I almost didn't passed the academy."

{Hey!}

"Don't tell me you befriended it."

"Yes I did."

"How?!"

"Well according to him is because of my chakra."

-"Your chakra why?"

-"I don't know he just told me that my gold chakra reminded him of someone."

"Gold Chakra?But that doesn't exist.Wait we are changing subject.Let's go back into how you discovered who our father was."

"So heres the story when I was in coma in the hospital because of the unnoficial yondaime's revenge festival, I got to meet Kurama and he said he was going to train me.But in the middle of the training we discovered that my chakra is just to potent, to me to use."

"How potent?"

"Well it has  a potency of more then a thounsand."

"More then a tousand?!! But not even the chakra from the bijus is so potent!!!!"Kakashi was doing a shock face under his mask.

"Yes so we tryed to enchance my chakra control but it dind't worked so we had the brilliant ideia to remove the seal so I could use his chakra."

"Please Naruto tell me you/

"Yes I removed the seal already."

Kakashi was in shock he couldn't believe what he just heared.

"YOU WHAT???!!!"

"Yes I removed the seal.I did it a few years ago."

"...Ok.Continue."Kakashi decided to accept it

"So when I touched the seal dad showed up."

"So that explain it.I need some air that's to much to digest.See you tomorrow Naruto."

"See you Kakashi sensei!!!"

The next day...10 am

Three genin were laying down on the trunks in training ground 7 . Desperate for food.

"Where's that Idiot??!!! I'm going to kill him !!!!"Naruto shouted

"I'm right here and go thing you have the intention of killing me you will need it."

"Where were you???!!!"The wannabes asked

"Oh I saw a black cat on  my way here and I needed to took the long road in order to avoid bad luck."

"Liar!!!"The future gennin shouted.

"Anyway"Kakashi sets a timer"So let me explain the test , it's called the bell test"  Kakashi showed two bells"So your objective is to get this bells before the alarm goes off, and who ever don't get a bell will be sended back to the academy.Any questions?"

"Yes"The pink haired girl raised her hand "Why there are only two bells?We are three."

"Oh because at least one of you will be sended back to the academy today.So anymore question or can we begin now?"

*Glup*The wannabes swallowed in panic.

"None?So, BEGIN!!!"As the silver haired man shoulted Sasuke and Sakura hid then selfs while naruto just stanted there."Naruto aren't you going to hid your self like a real ninja?"

"No.We are going to get  our revenge."

"Our Revenge?"(Good they are at least thinking in something in common)

Naruto closed his eyes and  did a tiger hand sign"Kai"After he said that a gigant seal in the middle of the training ground apeared.

"What is this Fuinjutsu?!!!I can't move!!!!"Kakashi shouted(Crap this time I'm at their mercy)

"You liked it's an frozze seal we putted all over the training ground."

"You what???"

"Yes me Teme , and Sakura-chan decided to do this after we waited for about an hour. For you to come."

"Wait , Pinky-Sparkle and Not-pinky-Sparkle helped you?"

"Yes, Me and my clones did the most part but those two wanted to take part so, Sakura-chan Teme ! You can come out!!!"

Sasuke and Sakura came out the bushed they were hidden with a bunch of glitter and pink paint.

"So you guys worked together? To get revenge on me for making you guys wait?"

"Yes"The trio answered at the same time

"I'm so proud to say that you all passed!!!!"Kakashi said with joy and hope that it would prevent then to continue with what ever they had planned.

"But we didn't got the bells."Pinky-Sparkle pointed

"Yes but the test wasn't about getting the bells but team work.Now free me"Kakashi said the last part in panic.

"Yes!!!!"The now genin shouted

"We did it! we did it we are oficilly ninjas t'bayo!!!!!"Blond one screamed his happines

"Hm."

"Cha!"

"Now do you mind freeing me?"Kakashi asked with fear of the answer.

"Oh,no we are still going to get our revange."

"Uhaahaha"The trio laughed evily

(Crap)

----------------------------

At the Hokage's officie  a few hours later

"So Kurenai how was your team?"

"They passed Hokage-sama."

"What was the test ?"

"A hunt test all they had to do was find and hit me at least once.All of them succced."

"That's really good news , and what about you son?"

"The new Ino-Shika-Cho may have it's quirks but they have a solid future."

"That's awesome new's now let's wait for Kakashi to show up and tell us how he failed his team this time."

As Sarutobi said that the door to his office opened and a Pink-hair , pink mask , pink skin , pink everything with glitter entered the room.There was a moment of silence for about 5 seconds only to it be break by an burst of laugh from everyone n the room.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!Kakashi haaha what happened to you haahah?"The red eyes woman asked while laughing.

"Oh this , it's result of one of Naruto's trap.It's really difficult to get it off."

"Hahahahaah."Both Asuma and Kurenai burst into laugh again.

"Silence."The third Hokage ordered forcing his laugh away and the others as well"So Kakashi how was it?"

"Oh they passed.Now if you excuse me Hokage-sama I need to get all of this from me."Kakashi left the room.

Five seconds later...

"Ok we can laugh again."The Sandaime stayted and so the laugh returned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A

: Hope you liked this chapter. The next chapter is going to be the mission to the wave one so there will be a little time skip ,and also like this one it' s going to be a little bit long. For now most is going similar to canon except the mizuki part i was just to lazy to write it sorry .

edit same as part 1
Edit: spelling

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

294K 6.5K 58
Naruto is the reincarnation of both Ashura and Indra Otsutsuki. Having a hard life in The Village because of being alone and hated by the Village. Na...
33.8K 659 14
Naruto Reincarnation of Ulquiorra Cifer.
20.9K 302 32
𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒌𝒖𝒅...
26.6K 431 35
Many have heard the story of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths, but barely any have heard the story of his brother Naruto Ōtsutsuki, the Elem...