Banned: A FTRS and RAR crosso...

By MultiMouse90

4 years after Cursed and our heroes defeat Alva and Rumpelstiltskin. Life has been quiet for Enchantasia's fa... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
~Chapter 4~
A/N: 100 reads?!
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
-Chapter 7~
-Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9-
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
Chapter 21
{Chapter 22}
(Chapter 23)

1K reads? Really!

239 2 0
By MultiMouse90

I just want to say thank you to all of you for 1K reads!

I was literally in the middle of the new chapter (which I will be posting today) when I decided to see if I had any notifications or messages since I tend to miss some of them very often.

I see 958 reads then refresh minutes later and see 998!

After some other minutes I see.... drum roll please!

🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁~🥁

You guessed it! 1K READS! It was honestly a shock to me but I really am glad a lot of people read my story (and hopefully enjoy it as well)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and a million more thank yous!

-MultiMouse90🐾🌸🏵️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 1 40
Completed: July 21, 2021 Top 4 in native as of Janurary 25, 2023 How many armed guards are up there?" I ask Daenaera via the headset. "About four."...
17.5K 617 37
[Complete] "If you are rescued by a friend, then life as we know it shall end." Annabeth and Reyna must work together to uncover the truth behind an...
3K 405 35
After my escape, and yet another but brutal last year at the same high school, my school sent me their condolences and made sure to inform my future...
7.6K 91 14
A few months after the final battle Gilly's still dealing with all the stress and anxiety of Alva trying to kill her, betrayals and a few physical in...