Harry Potter character one sh...

By Violetgarfield

My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to... More

Hermione Granger x fem reader
"Us" Young Remus Lupin x Reader
Molly x reader (Platonic) It's okay
Coffee makes me fart (Platonic) Petunia Dursley X female witch reader
Sirius Black x reader afterlife
Fred x Y/N love potion
I love you...Ron Weasley x reader
Remus lupin x student reader "I hurt you"
Fred x reader
George Weasley x reader
Cover!
Luna lovegood x reader- I can't stop thinking of you
Ron x reader-Protective
Update
Pomona Sprout x reader
Short Fic of James Potter x Reader (Hufflepuff reader)
Fred Weasley x Reader
Draco x Hufflepuff reader
Fred x reader
Druella black x female muggleborn reader

Sirius Black headcannons

392 6 0
By Violetgarfield

~Sirius Black is the most dramatic person you would ever have the pleasure to meet~

~He always wears fake silver for two reasons, one it's a little way of rebelling from his family. Two, he knows how much it bothers Remus~

~He can speak multiple languages~

~That being said he knows swear words in every European language~

~Cares more about his hair than his grades. But always is at the top of his class~

~Fiercely protective of his friends~

~Scarily observant~

~Has strong opinions on everything even when he knows nothing about the subject~

~Is known for rushing into things way to quickly~

~He has a mischievous lively glint that is always in his eyes~

~Imagine the smirk on Sirius's face every time he enters one of those places with the "No dogs allowed" sign on the door~

I hope you liked it! It's a new version of writing. :) 154 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
374K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
89 10 12
A tale of trust and friendship threatened by betrayal and secrets. The four gather, with a fifth in their ranks, to fight the evil that oppresses the...
151K 6.4K 35
"There you are" Thank you guys for hanging in there with me! Because wattpad caps the number of chapters a story has, I had to quick make this one. T...