Be With You (BTS V)

By SL-BTSILLION

[ ON HOLD ] 'I'm yours to begin with and yours to end with. You can't be mine, but I can still try.' _______... More

00: Ethereal
01: Him and I
02: Tae Gallery
03: The Website
04: Celeste's Pick
05: Kakaotalk
06: The Bloody Parchment
07: Smack
08: The Helpful Stranger
09: Initials
10: Black Rolex
11: Gucci Shopping
12: Soon To Be Son In Law
13: The Voice Recording
14: At The Mansion
15: Suspicious Celeste
16: Instant Hatred
17: Sister or Best Friend
18: The Inevitable Kiss

19: Paper Napkin

75 17 15
By SL-BTSILLION

-×××-

Sharey stretched her limbs and tied her hair into a messy bun after she got up the next morning. The sun was up and the city was getting started with a few cars honking here and there.

She dragged her feet towards the washroom and stood infront of the mirror. Her eyes subconsciously landed upon her baby pink lips which were still a bit swollen from the last night.

A mild blush crept onto her cheeks when she remembered the last night's event with Taehyung.

That kiss that happened.

After so long of an intolerable internal battle, last night she finally lost to herself, giving it her all in that one kiss for one man whom she cherished a lot.

Her hands made its way to her eyes, blocking them instantly as this cheesy thought occupied her mind. She sure wouldn't at any cost or not even on her death bed would admit that but as nobody was around her right now, the thought was haunting her mind.

Totally like someone out from a K-drama, Taehyung, he was such a good kisser.

Sharey blushed even more upon remembering that she was practically a blind let by a stick in that case. She had never had a proper kiss in her life for a long time now and Taehyung was someone with expertise. He totally led her yesterday, making it a memorable event.

Sharey was glad and is still glad of the fact that they didn't drink any coke last night or who knows what would've happened.

The chances, that they would end up in bed instantly with their lips connected was low was never zero. Taehyung was such a gentleman when he swiftly let go off her and placed their foreheads together to reminisce blissfully.

He had always been like that with her, soft and caring. Never in his wildest dreams did he think of hurting Sharey or going against her will.

Never! And he proved that yesterday night as well when he kissed her warmly one last time on her forehead and made his way to one of the other rooms in the apartment.

There was this sudden hurt and guilt that had occupied Sharey's heart and mind then.

Hurt because she didn't want Taehyung to leave like that after making her feel so special and guilty because she had Namjoon and an engagement to protect.

Sharey was tied to Namjoon but here she was, kissing her heart out to Taehyung.

Such a mess it was but you cannot control how you feel.

Sharey's heart felt heavy all of a sudden, causing a miserable sigh to escape from her lips. Could one's life get messier than this?

She had no idea.

On one hand, she was happy having Taehyung by her side and on the other hand she was sad of that fact that she had to let him go. If not now then eventually but she must. It was something that had to be done anyhow.

"What did I get myself into? Shit man, it sucks to be me!"

Sharey whispered sadly as her reflection stared back at her from the mirror. Emotionless and wrecked, it stared back at Sharey in a mocking manner.

Sharey let out a frustrated groan and shut the door to the washroom for her morning routine and a nice healthy shower. Maybe that could boost up her energy a little for she felt totally down right now and it was freaking 7:30 in the morning.

What a great start to a day!

.
.
.
.

Sharey's day officially started about an hour later when she was finally done with her morning routine. She entered the deserted hall with a confused face.

The clock was ticking at around 8:45 in the morning and Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. He was definitely not a morning person but atleast his tummy is the one to wake up before him and Sharey had assumed that he might be in the kitchen by now, stuffing on some bread and nutella.

"Tae, are you in there? Are you up?" Sharey knocked on his door gently.

Soon the whooshing sound of the hair-dryer was heard to wipe off all the minor worries off her mind. She smiled gently and leaned by his door with the help of a shoulder.

"You don't have to stand there Sharey. Come on in, I swear I'm not naked." Called in his deep husky voice, causing Sharey's heart to skip a beat.

"Damn you, not now...hmm?" She placed a hand over her chest and whispered to herself.

"Y-yeah whatever. I actually had to speak with you about something. Come out once you're done and then we will ta- woahh!"

The door opened wide before Sharey could even finish and her head collided with Taehyung's bare chest. Her cheek flushed immediately upon the feel of the toned skin beneath them.

It took about a few seconds for her senses to finally knock into her mind after which she pushed Taehyung away.

"Yikes! You said you're not naked!" Sharey complained, pointing at his bare torso.

Taehyung chuckled a bit and held onto the hem of the towel which was draped firmly around his waist.

"Yeah so? This is not naked for me. That will happen if I remove thi-" And he started removing the thin towel when Sharey panicked again and stopped him on time.

"Stop right there, you pervert!"

Sharey placed her little fingers over her eyes and turned her back on Taehyung instantly. He chuckled again and ruffled her hairs in a loving manner.

"How cute!" He whispered to himself.

"Okay I'll not act cheesy anymore. Don't put your back on me Sharey, it's annoying me." Taehyung said and tried to turn Sharey towards him.

Sharey complied but with a frown on her face, "You are always like this. You tease me each time you get a chance." She complained again with a pout.

Taehyung gasped audibly and placed a hand on his chin, faking an act, "Holy Christ! Did I?" He asked, a bit shocked.

"But you like it when I do that, don't you?" He smirked at her and Sharey gagged in reply.

"Ofcourse you do, Miss Kang." Taehyung insisted and leaned down to her level, "You never stop me and even now, you are technically standing in front of my naked and seductive self, enjoying every bit of me in my most personal state of all."

Sharey paled out this time, realising that she was caught in the act. Taehyung was not the observant type by his looks and so it was a huge shock to think that he could read the girl easily.

"Ammm w-whatever! Just p-put on some c-clothes." Sharey stuttered with Taehyung's breath still fanning her face.

She then realised it as well that Taehyung wasn't even listening to her. By the heavy breathing, Sharey could make out that he was lost again. And the reason was their close proximity and her lips.

His breath become even more and more prominent on her face and when Sharey thought he'd kiss her again, she had moved back quickly.

Taehyung rolled a tongue through his inner cheek but a smile immediately grazed his lips. He stood straight again to find Sharey fiddling with her fingers. She was stressed and he knew why.

"Tae, about yesterday... Whatever happene- we di- what we did- oh my God wait, that sounded so inappropriate. I'm sorry!" Sharey freaked out a little and her eyes turned wide.

She was still cute in Taehyung's eyes though. Whatever Sharey did was cute to him.

He licked his dried lips once and squished both of Sharey's cheeks into his big palms to hold her in place. A chuckle escaped his lips as she looked like a stuffed rice cake in his hands.

"Calm down, will you?" Taehyung began, looking softly at Sharey.

"Look, whatever happened yesterday was meant to be and is in the past now. I like you and that is my problem, you don't have to feel pressurized or embarrassed of anything. Nobody is asking you to force your feelings on me Sharey, you have your right to everything."

Taehyung reassured her, still pressing her cheeks lightly. "So all you need to do is relax and let things fall into place and until then, be the real Sharey Kang to me that you've always been. Araseo?"

Taehyung asked and Sharey nodded frantically, feeling a little overwhelmed from Taehyung's sudden confession earlier. Are all boys like that or was it just Taehyung?

But whatever be the case, Taehyung was unique and different and maybe that's what she likes about him. That is what attracted her to him.

"Good! Now what was it that you wanted to talk about? I definitely don't think it was about yesterday." Taehyung let go off her and leaned back on the door.

Sharey ran a hand through her cheeks now which were still warm due to Taehyung's palms on them. Another reason being her blushing and she didn't want Taehyung to see that for now.

"Ye-yeah right." Her voice cracked but she soon composed herself, "Actually I wanted to say that I wasn't able to contact my brother last night. His phone was turned off the whole time."

Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded in an understanding manner.

"So is it fine if you visit the cafe later, the one owned by Celeste's mother?"

"Cool stuff! I don't have any problem." Taehyung shrugged away. "I just wanted to pay a visit once, just for fun. It's nothing that important anyways, tell me once you get back in contact with him."

"Sure thing." Sharey nodded after which there was the sound of the electronic bell, followed by a knock on the door.

"Who is there at this ungodly hour?" Sharey frowned.

"I don't know but I must wear something. Who knows, I might end up seducing the person behind the door with this ravishing body of mine." Taehyung winked at Sharey once and shut the door to his room.

Sharey burst out laughing and made her way towards the door. But the moment she opened the door, her smile vanished upon seeing the men gathered there. 

There was this unknown guy who was holding onto Namjoon and Jimin was clinging poorly by Namjoon's side.

But the problem was the way they were supporting each other.

Namjoon and Jimin, that duo weren't sober but rather, they were horribly drunk. Sharey scrunched up her nose when the stench of alcohol hit her nostrils.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you know them?" The man finally spoke as Namjoon wrapped his arms around his neck.

"They were at our bar last night and they nearly passed out this morning due to excessive drinking when the manager asked me to drop them safely." The man explained as Sharey nodded and helped him carry those two into the apartment.

"I found your name in his contacts and he somehow kept on repeating your name with your address. So I concluded that you must be someone really important to him." The man added.

"Thank you so much sir for your understanding and I'm sorry for all the trouble they've caused." Sharey bowed down in apology and looked at Namjoon and Jimin who were making faces and giggling at each other.

"No problem ma'am. They were not that bad." Replied the man, thinking about all the fortune they left behind to the bar as a result of the numerous drinks they had.

"Here are the car keys and I shall leave now. Have a good day ahead." He bowed once and left.

Sharey ran a hand through her hair, watching the two make a mess out of themselves. Namjoon was never so careless but with Jimin, you could never predict anything.

Sharey grabbed onto Namjoon's wrist and tried to pull him up. "Joon, get up. You need to wash yourself."

"Shareeyyyyy.... My berryyyy!" Namjoon blurted out in excitement and hugged Sharey.

Sharey was about to stumble but she held onto Namjoon. He was too tipsy to even stand and that was frustrating Sharey now. Just how much did he drink? And why? His whole reeked of alcohol.

"I'm happy so happy Sharey. I'm feeling like the king of this world right now." Namjoon said and pulled Sharey even closer to him.

"Is it so? What happened?" Sharey asked as her eyes peered to Jimin who was making those typical high school fangirl faces upon seeing those two sharing a hug.

"I don't know." Namjoon whispered, grabbing Sharey's attention right then.

"I was sad yesterday that Jimin was angry at me but we made up soon and I was happy. But then again, I was feeling uneasy, like something utterly wrong is going on somewhere which I'm unaware of but now that I have you between my arms, safe and healthy, I feel happy again." Namjoon confessed it all in his drunk state.

Meanwhile Sharey's eyes had watered already. Something utterly wrong. Yeah right! Her right with Taehyung was also her wrong with Namjoon. Guilt was a small word right now, all Sharey could feel was deep remorse.

Namjoon was a precious man and any girl would be lucky to have him and here, she had partially cheated on him already.

"I'm happy, soooo happy!" Namjoon exclaimed and swayed Sharey sideways.

"Joon... I-I" Sharey began but Namjoon placed his finger on her lips.

She didn't know what she would say to him but she wantedt to say something, anything. Absolutely anything to let out the mad feeling accumulating in her gut.

"You don't get to speak today. You only listen." Namjoon said.

Jimin came jumping all over and stuck onto Namjoon again. Sharey sniffed back her tears and looked over at Taehyung's room which was still shut.

"Hyungie, should we tell her?" Jimin asked cutely with a babyish tone in his voice.

"T-tell me what?" Sharey was scared to even think of the possible answers right now. Her mind wasn't functioning efficiently anyway.

Jimin pouted prominently and smiled widely wherein his eyes disappeared behind his lids already. He then gestured for Sharey to come closer.

When she was close enough, Jimin cupped his fingers as if he was about to reveal the biggest secret of the decade.

"Seokjin and Yoongi hyungie and arriving later tonight from Hawaii and we'll have our album released soon after Seokjin hyungie's birthday." Jimin revealed to Sharey and began giggling again.

"What? Album release for real?" Sharey asked Namjoon who was still hugging her like his life depended on it.

Namjoon smiled his dimple smile in return before they were interrupted by Jimin again.

"Oh oh and you know Sharey, Namjoon hyungie told me a secret as well." Jimin said in a teasing manner, making Namjoon pink with blush.

Sharey blinked, waiting for Jimin to continue. Jimin again did that forward gesturing as he was about to spill the expensive tea.

"Hyungie confessed that he likes you. You are so in demand Sharey, its pathetically crazy... hahaha!" Jimin exclaimed dramatically and threw his head back, laughing.

"In demand?"

Came the unanimous question from the hugging duo.

Namjoon was half sober but he heard Jimin quite well and Sharey had reached a whole new level of paleness. She was on the verge of having a panic attack.

"Right right! Even Ta-" Jimin stopped laughing and he was about to do the gesturing with his tiny fingers for the third time in a row when Sharey shut him off.

"Haha, of-ofcourse I'd be in demand, I'm Namjoon's fiance afterall. Must I not be famous as well?" Sharey made up an excuse to slip away somehow.

There was silence for a few seconds wherein Sharey was praying for Namjoon to believe her. Man did he have to be so witty to even nack his brain when on alcohol?

But she heaved a sigh of relief when Namjoon smiled his dimple smile again and nodded cutely like a baby.

"My berry is famous because she's mine." Namjoon said and let go of Sharey as he grabbed her fingers.

"But where is the ring I gave you? Why don't you wear it?" Namjoon accused, feeling her bare fingers.

"Haha, ring... That..."

"Yes that!" He exclaimed a bit harshly and raised his finger to show a shiny ring resting on it.

"I wear it outside as well and some armys are making theories that I'm a married man with four kids already." Namjoon feigned a laugh and got hold of the key ring of the car together with Sharey's finger.

"We're not yet official but you could atleast stay loyal to me. Take this for now and don't take it off okay?" He said and slipped the key ring on her ring finger.

"Hya Jimin, see this, how beautiful isn't it?" Namjoon showed Jimin the finger.

Jimin pouted again and blinked cutely. "What is cute, the ring or her finger?" He asked and started giggling again.

Namjoon kicked him over his butt when the door to Taehyung's roon finally opened, revealing a fully dressed Taehyung in a white turtle neck and black pajama pants.

"Hyeol! Did I teleport to our dorm somehow?" He blinked at his bandmates in confusion.

"Taehyung-aahh!" Jimin yelled and dashed to his best friend, squishing him into a hug.

"Haishhh Jimin-"

"Hyungie kicked me Tae, Jiminie is hurt." Jimin pointed at Namjoon and complained. Taehyung meanwhile scrunched his nose as the smell of alcohol reached him.

"Jimin.... you're drunk?"

"Yup. Hyung and I had a blast last night. We drank so much." Jimin said happily and pulled Taehyung towards the other two.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears right now. "Namjoon hyung, you were drinking with Jimin out of all people? Why wasn't I there, oh my!"

Taehyung exclaimed in shock and Sharey rolled her eyes. Here Taehyung was regretting that he missed a massive chance to have fun while she was about to lose her senses.

"Ahh that'll be talked about later on." Namjoon said as he draped his arm around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung blinked at him in confusion with a blank expression on his face.

"You reply to me first, what are you doing early in the morning at my fiance's apartment?"

And Sharey gasped and Jimin giggled yet again.

.
.
.
.

Jungkook didn't have a very good sleep and his body was aching all over due to fatigue. His head was feeling heavy as well due to all the thinking he had done last night.

He had tried his best to connect all the dots together but nothing really knocked into his brain, except for the fact that Celeste was trying to spy on them.

Or spy on Taehyung?

He wasn't completely sure but for a lead, he knew one thing that she had this weird sense of liking for Taehyung. His name was enough to hype her up and Jungkook had seen that with his own eyes yesterday itself.

"This girl..." He rubbed his eyes tiredly.

Soon, there was a frantic knock on the door that it nearly scared the shit out of Jungkook. Sun was shining brightly outside but as Jungkook was alone in his big-ass rich apartment, he was bound to get a little scared.

The knocking soon turned into banging and Jungkook gulped nervously. He tiptoed to the door and got hold of a magazine from the table.

He rolled it in his palms and turned on the doorknob and was about to hit the person when he stopped.

"Hobi hyung?"

"JK you- ahh leave this magazine and listen to me. Is no one else with you? Where's Namjoon, Tae, Jimin, anyone? None of them received my call." Hobi said urgently and threw the magazine off Jungkook's hand as he shut the door quickly.

"Hyung, is something wrong? You were at your parent's, weren't you?" Jungkook kept on asking questions to Hobi who was in sheer hurry and panic.

He looked around at the empty apartment and clicking his tongue, he dashed off to the kitchen and drank some water and also splashed some on his pale face. He was also breathing a bit unsteadily.

"Hyung are you okay? You seem to be in a hurry." Jungkook asked again hoping for Hobi to atleast reply to anything.

Hobi splashed another glass of water on his face and waited for his breathing to get normal. His heart was hammering against his chest.

"Hyung..."

"JK I-" Hobi finally began.

"Yeah hyung, what is it?" Jungkook stood beside him in a supportive manner, urging for Hobi to continue.

"T-there has been a m-murder at our dorm. I saw the d-dead b-b-body of our house maid." Hobi revealed causing Jungkook's doe eyes to go wide with shock.

.
.
.
.

"I went to get me a few exchange of clothes and the door was slightly open. I didn't feel anything suspicious and neither the dorm was in a mess. Everything was at its place but then I saw the dead body by the staircase and I nearly pee-ed my pants. Oh dear Lord!"

Hobi revealed the entire matter to Jungkook who was driving them both to their dorm. For now, it was only the two of them who were aware of the murder.

Hobi didn't inform anyone besides Jungkook and they decided that they'd see things for themselves before informing their manager and the cops.

Plus, Jungkook wanted to do some checking for clues if any.

They reached soon and Jungkook walked upto the dorm, tailed by a terrified Hobi. They entered the dorm and sure thing, nothing was messy. Everything was in its place and Jungkook doubted if any clues were left behind.

"Oh dear Lord, what has happened." Hobi whispered and made a cross over his chest upon the sight of the dead body.

The corpse was lying straight with her arms on either side of her pelvis. She was stabbed on her stomach and there was a big pool of dark red blood all around her.

Jungkook could atleast understand that she was attacked from the front and poor lady must've got no chance to fight back. Afterall, she was not that young.

"Who could've done it?" Hobi asked.

"Anybody. The person wasn't after money and definitely wasn't a thief as nothing is stolen. Was it all just for her?" Jungkook trailed his eyes at the corpse, thinking of the possibilities with sadness in his eyes.

If this was an innocent death that he doesn't know what beast of a human the murderer was.

"I shall inform others now." Hobi excused himself and went out to call the cops and other people in authority.

Jungkook sighed and looked around anywhere but at the corpse. It was stressful.

That's when his eyes landed on a little white triangle that was peeking from underneath the couch. Jungkook took it out and realised that it was a paper napkin.

Soon his eyes travelled to its corners and a logo came into his view which he recognised immediately.

That paper napkin, it was from The Belgium.

The cafe where he had his first date with Celeste and the cafe where Shane works as well.

"Just why?"

Jungkook whispered hoarsely and kept the napkin inside his pocket.

-×××-

A/n

Sorry if any grammatical mistakes were found and thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote comment and share if you liked lovely.

And co-incidentally, the 1000th word of this chapter was "Christ"

I was in awe tbvh. ;))

Now take care and until next time,

Stay tuned, stay gold, stan Bangtan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
34.6K 3.4K 36
๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž. -- He leans forward, gently nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "I told yo...
22.3K 1.5K 25
[ COMPLETED ] " Why don't you tell her about your feelings ?" " You don't understand. I can never love someone who was never mine." _______________...
196K 11.8K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] โ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...