Kinky boy - Sherlock holmes...

By invisibleweapon

After they all got stuck in a room together, they decided to play a good old game. Truth or dare leads to som... More

Revealing

Truth or dare

432 7 2
By invisibleweapon

Moriaty: "why do we have to be stuck in this goddamn room!?" stomped around, spraying his irish accent everywhere. "Good place for a murder but they'll know who did it!"

An hour passed in silence.

Molly: "I know! Let's play truth or dare! No limits!" She jumped up "well i mean like no killing and-"

Sherlock: "Seriously? Truth or dare?"

Mycroft: "Oh brighten up brother mine! Let's play, we have nothing else to do."

Greg: "I have an idea! if it is truth we all answer unless it only applies to one person!"

Finally after everyone agreed they sat in a circle.

John: "Who's going to start?"

Irene: "I will! hmm. Sherrloockkkk."

Sherlock: "Yeah?"

Irene: "Truth or dare?"

Sherlock: "Well dare obviously would be something inappropriate since it is you. So i'm going to pick truth even though i'm telling secrets. wait- judging by the twitch of your mouth..."

Greg: "Oh forget it sherl! Just pick!"

Sherlock: "truth, i pick truth."

Irene: "Mmm are you... a virgin?"

Sherlock: "Err well that depends..." he muttered

John: "What do you mean depends?" Sherlock shifted his position nervously "and don't even think of lying! I've happened to pick up a few of your tricks!"

Sherlock: "It depends if i wanted it!" was muttered with annoyance and then looked at the floor ashamed.

Molly: "What? like you were-"

Sherlock: "Oh forget it! I answered the question didn't I?" They went quiet .

Moriarty: "I'm not a virgin"

A "Same" was heard from Irene, John, Mycroft and Greg.

Molly: "I'm a virgin. Alright, sherlock your turn!"

Sherlock: "Hmm Jim, Truth or Dare?"

Moriarty: "i very much do not want to be killing myself so truth!"

Sherlock: "How many times have you wanted to kill someone?"

Moriarty: "Can't count! Too many!"

John: "when i went to Afghanistan it was a considerable amount. But these days, mainly sherlock."

Sherlock: "quite rude! I have never wanted to kill you!"

Irene: "oh plenty of times there have been many who got in my way."

Mycroft: "mainly you, brother dearest." Sherlock gave a little pout.

Molly: "sometimes Sherlock... only sherlock. Well I don't mean it in a bad way. Just sometimes he has something mean to say. He can be quite mean sometimes...Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude."

Greg: "a fair amount of people."

Moriarty: "oooo my turn! Irene.."

Irene: "Dare!"

Moriarty: "underwear only!"

Irene: " that would be good if i was wearing underwear!"

Moriarty: "well, top half nakey!"

Irene: "sure." She took her shirt off. Molly seemed to be the only one who took real notice. "Right so, Greg."

This went on for a while, nothing was really revealed. No one dared pick dare and the truths spilled nothing... until Moriarty had his turn again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...