𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐧�...

By superwholock-queen

Frerard smut oneshots (yeah so what the title says) Soft or hardcore Original or cliché Creepy or cute Gerar... More

The American Sparrow
The Typo
In-Mate
Warm Hands
Catch me if you Can
Love me Broken
True... or False?
Under the Sea, Under the Seaaaaa
The Friction in your Jeans is Me

My Defiant Romance

13.6K 174 1.7K
By superwholock-queen

A NICE STARTER TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I'M BACK

Frank is a nerd, and Gerard is a jerk who doesn't know if he would get off more by getting in Frank's pants or by keeping on annoying the short teen. But Frank couldn't hate Gerard more. Until...

______

"Quit it !" Frank scowled when he felt yet another ball of crampled paper hit the back of his head.

He reajusted his glasses and looked at the redhead in leather and his band of jackasses cackling at him.

"Hahaha, so funny," Frank said extremely sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"So sassy," Gerard commented. "It ain't nothing coming from me, kid."

"Stop calling me that and stop bullying me !" Frank whisper-shouted.

Gerard narrowed his eyes amusedly. "Or what? You're gonna beg like a little submissive until I die?"

"Nah, he's gonna call his parents and cry." A guy said mockingly.

"Aww, Fwankie's gonna cwyyy..." Another guy mocked. That actually made Frank want to burst more than cry.

He turned back to the board angrily. Gerard loved pissing him off more than he would confess. Or more accurately, he was proud of claiming it out loud, but not entirely for the mere pleasure of being cruel to one of his classmates.

As soon as the bell rang, the little gang rushed out of the classroom, one of them making Frank drop the notebooks he was holding as he left. Frank let out a sigh, picked up his books and left.

In the hallways, he met with this girl that always made him even more awkward than he usually was. "H-Hi Jamia," he babbled.

Jamia saluted him, making the short boy blush. He could clearly see that she was busy, so he stopped the conversation there. Or perhaps she wasn't, but Frank was too shy to make a move.

Frank walked away from the blach-haired girl and let out a different kind of sigh from the one he had let out earlier. He heard a whistle nearby.

Frank turned around and saw Gerard leaning back on a wall, arms crossed, amused smile on. The redhead looked like a model posing.

"What?" Frank let out dryly. "I don't have time for you."

"Mmh." Gerard unglued himself from the wall and walked to Frank. "You don't have time for me, no time for Jamia, no time for nothing !"

He chuckled and ruffled Frank's hair, making him flinch away annoyedly. "Where does all that time go?" Gerard smirked - for no particular reason.

"This conversation is pointless. Bye."Frank said but Gerard quickly grabbed his glasses before he could leave. "Hey !"

Gerard quickly inspected the glasses. Frank tried to snatch them but Gerard turned around. He blew air on them to make steam appear on the glasses.

"Give them back !" Frank exclaimed.
He tried to take the glasses but Gerard held them in the air out of Frank's reach. Frank started hopping pathetically in an attempt to get thel back.

"Hop ! Hop, little bunny !" Gerard laughed, moving so Frank couldn't reach him or the glasses. He seemed to be having the fun of his life.

Then Frank realized what a pitiful show he was giving and so he froze and hid his lower face with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Stop it," he blushed out of anger and embarrassment. "Do you even have a life to be annoying me like that?"

"I've got a wonderful life, thank you. Pissing you off just makes it funnier." Gerard took the glasses off and neglectedly threw them aside.

Frank gasped audibly and blessed whoever was up there that they didn't break. "You're an ass !"

"I'm too lazy to make a joke about asses right now. You make it too easy." Gerard folded his arms. Frank was so angry that he forgot all his latin and somehow found himself able to find a good enough, suitable insult to call Gerard.

"Aw, at a loss of words before my beauty. Okay then, Frankie." Gerard sneered.

"Don't call me that, only my parents can !"

"I'm your Daddy though, aren't I?" Gerard smirked. "Bye Frankie."

And with this, Gerard walked away, leaving Frank an angry mess.

______

"Where are you going where are you going where are you going where-"

Frank focused on ignoring the tall devil in human form, literally harrassing him since the day began. But at one point he couldn't take anymore.

"-Will you shut the fuck up?!" he snapped.

"Will you make me?" Gerard arched an eyebrow amusedly. Frank turned beet red in the same mix of anger and embarrassment. He took a deep breath.

"I'm going to the library." He told the redhead. "Now you are dismissed, kind sir. Go away."

"As much as I love being called Sir, you aren't going anywhere with this, sugaplum." Gerard stated. "I'm going with. Even though this is a rat hole for a rat and a worm's lovechild."

"A worm? Really?" Frank frowned annoyedly. One hour straight with Gerard; he didn't know if he could take it. Entitled little popular bitch.

"Yeah, 'cos you're a bookworm." Gerard shrugged.

Frank started punching Gerard in his mind. He would never in real life, first because he was a serious student who, despite slight anger issues, always kept a grip on himself, second because he was actually very weak. A twig, you might want to say. A small twig.

Frank sat down alone in the library. Alone? Not really, actually. Gerard picked a book and sat in front of Frank. Frank sighed and decided to ignore Gerard.

At least, the redhead was being quiet, unlike his usual self. Maybe he had some decency and respect for Frank who was working as much as he could to make it.

Frank thought that if Gerard could be that way from time to time, his presence wasn't that much of a torture. Gerard seemed to be less of a brainless jock when he wasn't surrounded by his idiotic friends. So Frank tolerated him and didn't make a scandal in the library.

"Watcha reandin'?" Gerard asked casually.

"Stop trying to sound like some cool rebel, stop talking to me, and get your feet off this table." Frank let out dryly, not looking away from his book a single second.

Gerard let out a loud sigh and only stretched further on his chair, like some lazy cat. "You're not my mom, alright? So don't talk to me like that."

Frank completely ignored him. Gerard rolled his eyes and left to pick some book. That's the best he could do. He came back into his previous position and spent literally two minutes book in hand before he neglectedly threw it on the table he and Frank shared, unable to focus on it.

Frank huffed. "You know, if you're bored, you can just go away."

"I can, but I won't." Gerard said, taking his phone out.

Frank frowned. "Why? You look like you're about to die of boredom. Plus, you're a time-consumming narcissist and I'd rather have you far away."

"Hey! That's me you're talking about - although accurately. You're not allowed to !" Gerard exclaimed.

Someone shushed them aggressively.

"Ugh- Just go away !" Frank whisper-shouted at the redhead.

"Why would I?!" Gerard replied the same way.

"Because I hate you !!"

Gerard looked surprised. He put a hand on his heat dramatically. "Ouch! No you don't."

"I do !"

"You can't!"

"Why? Huh?!"

"Because everybody loves me," Gerard said, genuinely convinced by what he was uttering. Frank reckoned that he was even fuller of himself than what he originally thought. Frank took a deep breath.

"C'mon Frankie, I'm trying to be friendly here. You literally have no friend. Let's go to my place and get wasted, or make out or something."

Frank threw a dirty glare at him. "Why do you take everything so casually?"

"Why, is the make out part bothering you?" Gerard smirked, glad that he was able to keep this conversation going. "I mean, I'm hot, you're hot, we could do nice things together."

"No."

Gerard rolled his eyes. "No wonder you have no friends..." he mumbled. "I'm throwing a party next Saturday. And another one in two weeks. Do you wanna come? It's gonna be lit."

"No. I'm trying to read, Gerard. Now keep quiet, please."

"But-"

Frank huffed, stood up, and left. He was truly relieved to see that Gerard didn't follow him. He was unaware, however, of the pair of eyes hooked on him as he left.

Okay, maybe hooked on his ass, more accurately.

______

"Hi Frank !" Jamia smiled at the boy who almost had a heart attack.

"Hello, hi, g-good morning !" Frank waved at her. He only remember that it woul've been better to smile once she was gone.

Frank sighed. This day wasn't starting so well. He got awkward with Jamia again, he received the results to a test he didn't even get the highest grade to, and now Gerard fucking Way was in sight right in front of him.

"Frankie-"

Frank turned around and started walking fast in the opposite direction, away from Gerard.

"Don't run away, little bunny. I'll catch you," Gerard teased, indeed catching up with the short-legged boy. He furled an arm around Frank's neck overly tightly to bring the him closer.

Frank extirpated himself from the grip hastilly. "Damnit, you're choking me !" He replaced his glasses. "You're so entitled, it's unbelievable !"

Gerard folded his arms. "Why won't you let me be your friend, huh?!"

"Because all you think about is drinking, fucking, partying. Oh and maybe because you're basically bullying me !"  

"Bullying you?! Throwing big words now, huh? I never bullied you. I never laid a hand on you so stop playing victims."

"Bullying is not just about punching people and shoving them on lockers. You are morally harrassing me. That's bullying. I don't like your stupid jokes or the way you cling to me like a mussel to its rock !"

"What?! I don't cling to- UGH !" Gerard pointed at him angrily. "You're just an uptight little bitch !"

"So now you're not bullying me?!" Frank yelled. "Insulting me like that?! I'm literally just asking for some peace !"

"I'm not bullying you ! This is just two friends casually insulting each other !" Gerard yelled back.

"Then why do you want to be my friend so bad?!" Frank yelled.

"Because-" Gerard started yelling before he interrupted himself. "You know what? Fine. Stay alone. I don't care."

Frank blinked confusedly. "What- for real?" He asked as Gerard was waling away.

"I'M DIVORCING, FRANK, AND I'M KEEPING THE CAT"

"...What"

______

Gerard was a bit upset. That was actually an understatement. In fact, saying that it was an understatement would be an understatement itself. Got it? Good.

Now Gerard was only starting to understand why he was more upset than he should be. And because Gerard was profoundly selfish, he decided that Frank was good for him and therefore that he would not let go so easily.

Now Frank seemed to dislike his disruptive flirting. Gerard reckoned that he had to be smoother. And so he came up with a plan.

______

Frank woke up in a good mood. As usual, he got prepared, went to school. As usual, he paid attention during classes, he went to get lunch. As usual.

But something wasn't like it usually was. No, something couldn't put his finger on it.

Until he finally did, when he came across the redhead who generally made him angry as early as 8 am.

"Hi Frank," Gerard said nonchalantly.

Frank sighed. "Please leave me alone. My day has beendelightful so far so don't piss me off."

"Okay"

And with this, Gerard left and disappeared at the end of a hallways. Frank blinked confusedly at how easy it had been to obtain peace from Gerard Way.

Frank spent the two following periods alone. No Gerard to bother him, throw things at him or babbling his nonsense. Frank took it as a break.

But after the third day, he reckoned that the break was more of a time out. That's the way he felt it. So he started doing something he never thought he would do.

He started looking for Gerard. He found him talking to some black haired girl with pigtails.

"What's your deal?" Frank asked annoyedly.

"I don't know what you mean." Gerard eyed Frank from heat to toe, almost despisefully, which clearly meant that he actually did.

"Who is she?" Frank asked.

"Y'know you could just ask her, she's right here." Gerard rolled his eyes.

Frank huffed. He hated feeling like such an asshole. Gerard was supposed to be the dick here, not him. "Fine. Sorry. Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare." The girl chuckled before turning back to Gerard. "Who's the greasy rat, baby?"

Frank turned red and replaced his glasses angrily.

"Dunno babe, he's not my friend." Gerard shrugged and the two of them started talking as though Frank wasn't there.

Frank huffed and left. From afar, he still caught the sight of Gerard walking away in the hallways with this girl and wrapping his arm around her neck, much like he did to Frank about a week ago.

And Frank didn't like that sight. Oh no, he didn't.

______

"Hi," Frank heard a voice that made him jump. No one ever went to talk to him when he was at the library.

"Oh, hi Jamia..." he mumbled.

"What's going on? You look upset," she said softly.

Frank sighed. "I'm fine. Gerard Way is a dick."

"I'm so sorry. I know something that might help you forget about it." Jamia smiled mischievously. "Come party with me. Tonight, 10 pm."

"Wh- really?" Frank's eyes started to metaphorically sparkle. "Yeah, I- I'd like that."

"Great! See you tonight!"

______

Frank adjusted his glasses anxiously while waiting for Jamia. She eventally arrived and led Frank to a large house he had never seen before.

They went inside, discovering an agitated party, although quite regular. People dancing, drinking, kissing, laughing.

"Hi Jamia! You made it," Gerard welcomed them - or only Jamia it seemed - a bottle of champagne in each hand.

The two of them kissed each other's cheeks. Frank felt a little left out. He was about to say something but Gerard left without another word before he could utter anything.

Then something hit Frank. "Is this Gerard's party?" He asked Jamia.

"Yeah... I thought you could have fun anyway. Did I think wrlng?" Jamia pouted.

Frank shook his head. "No, no, it's fine. You were just trying to help. Thank you."

Jamia nodded and the two of them parted ways. Frank looked around himself. He felt like a fish on land, or a cat in water. A bird in a desert. A bunny in a jungle. - Uncomfortable.

TV shows had convinced him that parties were so great. He had forgotten how awkward he was there though. Then again he had his last party in 8th grade.

Frank caught a glimpse of Gerard. He was sprawled on a couch, making out with Pigtail Gitl from the other day. Frank's 'worst nightmare'. Frank stayed there i the middle of the room awkwardly.

At one point, Gerard stood up and walked in Frank's direction. Frank's heart bounced in his chest. He expected the redhead to start a conversation and prepared himself.

But instead, Gerard mumbled 'excuse me' as he made his way throughout the crowd and walked past Frank without even making eye contact with him.

Frank turned around and watched Gerard go to the bar to pour himself some punch. The shorter boy's heart squeezed in his chest unpleasingly.

Frank came to the conclusion that he really missed having Gerard's undivided attention. When Gerard gave it to him, he felt angry but secretely enjoyed it, whereas when Gerard ignored him, he simply felt sad.

He observed Gerard's features, quite serous for once, almost focused. His slightly frowned eyebrows, his bold red stands of hair, his lips that weren't smiling and absolutely didn't make Frank want to change that. 

Gerard headed back to his couch and Frank followed him. Impulsively, he tugged the hair of Pigtail Girl who was about to sit back next to Gerard to shoo her away. He sat down on Gerard's lap.

Gerard blinked. "What are you doing on my lap?"

Frank's heart started beating faster and he blushed profusedly. He had no idea of what he was doing. "Sh-shut up, I do whatever I want."

Gerard arched an eyebrow coldly. "What tell you that I actually want you here? I could have anyone."

Improvise improvise improvise.
Frank cupped Gerard's cheek and kissed him. He moved his lips on Gerard's even though the redhead stayed passive in the kiss.

Frank had never wanted Gerard more than when Gerard was pushing him away.

He pulled back and peered at Gerard, studying his reaction. Gerard was surprised but decided to play it completely unimpressed. He looked away, detached.

Frank made him look back and kissed him deeper. He straddled Gerard's hips andwent full on sloppy making out with him. He didn't intend on stopping, and feeling Gerard's large hands on his hips clearly encouraged him.

The smaller boy started rubbing their crotches together smoothely, totally ignoring the world around him. Then he grabbed Gerard's collar and made them stand up.

Frank dragged Gerard in a quieter place and spotted what he believed was Gerard's bedroom since his name was written on the door. With no hesitation at all, he carried Gerard there.

He literally pushed Gerard on the bed, making his back collide with the mattress. There was now a clear smirk on the redhead's face.

Frank immediately climbed on top of Gerard who grabbed his waist. Their lips collided in a messy, heated kiss. Frank was particularly eager, maybe more thzn Gerard thought. Gerard's plan had worked all too well.

Gerard pulled back and tutted to interrupt Frank. Frank froze in fear of sudden rejection. Gerard smiled. He delicately took Frank's glasses off and set them on his nightstand.

"I wouldn't want to break them while I wreck your little hole" he purred in Frank's ear, making the otherone blush and harden even more.

Frank took off both their shirts, then started working on Gerard's belt.

"Whoa there, cowboy," Gerard teased and helped him get rid of their pants. He picked a bottle of lube and handed it to Frank, an eyebrow arched suggestively.

Frank grabbed it but he was trembling in excitement do much that he failed to open it and lost patience after 3 seconds of trying.

He tossed the bottle aside and instead, he tugged down Gerard's boxers and took Gerard's hard dick in his mouth before he could overthink it.

"Fuck-" Gerard cursed surprisedly under his breath when Frank started bobbing his head. "Oh wow... Holy shit"

Frank twirled his tongue around Gerard. His goal wasn't to suck him off but get him slick. He pulled back once he judged it was enough and started positioning himself.

Gerard handed him the bottle of lube that he had opened for him. "Spit is not gonna be enough, trust me."

Frank poured lube and used both his hands to lube up Gerard's shaft faster. Frank was so painfully hard and wanted Gerard inside him now.

He aligned his hole on Gerard's dick, his own twitching with excitement. He sank down progressively, letting out little pained whimpers until he was sitting on Gerard's pelvis.

Gerard let out a groan when he bottomed out and held Frank's hips firmly. "Bunny's gonna bounce on that cock, huh? Gonna hop on it?"

Frank almost moaned at the pet name. Gerard jerked his hips up to stimulate him, earning a little 'ah' from him.

Frank lifted his hips and sank back down on Gerard's shaft that was stretching his walls so good.

"Oh! Ohh! Ah, fuck!" He cried out when he empaled himself on his prostate repeatedly.

"Fucking scream my name, Bunny," Gerard growled.

Frank was crying out repeately at this point. It just felt too good, plus Gerard had started thrusting up so his dick hit his prostate even harder.

"My little rabbit," Gerard moaned out. "You could just fuck yourself on my cock all night long, huh?"

"Y-yes... Ye-ess..." Frank panted.

"You know what rabbits let their tops do?" Gerard asked. Frank shook his head.

Suddenly, Gerard flipped him over so he was on top of Frank. "They let their top mount them and fuck them as long and hard as they please."

Frank bit his lower lip. A smile appeared on his face. He turned around, presenting his ass to his top.

Gerard's eyes widened slightly. Thiswas better than anthing he could ever have hoped for. He lay on top of Frank to cage him, both protectively and possessively, and penetrated him again.

He resumed fucking Frank hard and fast while the smaller boy stayed passive, this time. He was too busy moaning and being limp underneath Gerard.

Both of them came more or less at the same time in whorish moans. Gerard collapsed next to Frank and brought him closer, knowing Frank might be too embarrassed to do so on his own.

Frank's eyes watered and Gerard noticed it. "What's going on, sweetie?"

"I-I made you cheat on your girlfriend..."

"Who, Lindsey?" Gerard frowned before laughing. "She ain't my girlfriend, boy. If anything, you're my girlfriend. Lin's my best friend. She's dating Jamia.

"Jamia's a lesbian?" Frank's eyes widened.

"Yeah, I should've told you that this crush wasn't going anywhere. The two of them gave me a hand to get to you. I knew you'd get jealous if I pretended to hook up with Lin. She was okay to play her part. And Jamia knew you couldn't say no to her do she brought you here. They kind of shipped us. I apologize in their name for tricking you.

"O-oh... It's oki..." Frank blushed. "Y-you said you could have anyone. I-I..."

Gerard caged him in his arms to silence him, bringing him close to his chest. "I own you, but only you."

Frank's heart fluttered and he relaxed in Gerard's warm embrace. He nuzzled Gerard's chest. His anxiety was leaving him.

"My bunny..." Gerard said sweetly. Frank fell asleep in his arm a smile on his face.

______

Trying to experience a little further the American slang here

Bunny = extremely underrated pet name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 912 13
A small collection of random Frerard one-shots and short stories I was too lazy to expand on. Safe from triggers unless otherwise stated.
4.5K 197 13
Ok so I realised I write a lot of onseshots, and so from now on, if I ever come up with one I'll post it in this xD Most of these have a whole plot...
3.2K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...
24.7K 968 85
frerard oneshots that sometimes involve rikey. Lots of variation between fluff and smut. enjoy!! #39 in #frerard in July 2021 #1 in #30daywritingchal...