𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 ☾ 𝘭.𝘢𝘤�...

By nenmaster

✧.: ⋆* ☾ ✧.: ⋆* "𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤," ┊ ... More

Warning**
𝘐𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘺
𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥
𝘎𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳
𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵
𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯
𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘴 𝘜𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭
𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘋𝘢𝘺
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘐𝘴 𝘏𝘦?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘐𝘵 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
𝘈𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵...
𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦...
Before the story ends
...𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈
I love you
One Shot Requests

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

1.3K 66 150
By nenmaster

This will be a long chapter but please stick around till the end (': thank you so much for everyone who has been reading and enjoying this story so far!! love y'all

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

I got off of work around 2:30pm and headed back home to shower and get ready for dinner at my father's tonight. I was anxious as hell, worried about getting in trouble for something ridiculous. I had just hoped that he didn't know anything that was going on between Levi and I.

I got home and took my shoes off, and began heading upstairs. I was singing a song that came on in the car when I pulled into the driveway, knowing that nobody was home. Levi usually doesn't get home until 5:30 so I was planning on showering, changing, and doing a few things around the house that I didn't get to yesterday and leaving before he could get back.

He would be on my ass if I didn't tell him where I was going, but it was my dad after all. He couldn't get mad at that. But I had to keep my word and not say anything to him.

I stripped my work clothes off and hopped into the shower, quickly washing myself and hopping out to put on my clothes. My music was blasting through my little speaker, but it didn't matter since nobody was here.

A couple hours had already passed and I did my laundry, watered some plants, and cleaned the bathroom a bit. It was almost 5 now, so I decided to get my stuff and start heading out.

I grabbed my keys, my bag, and phone and started to head out of the house and lock the door. As I walked to my car, I saw headlights pulling into the drive way.

Levi.

Of course. He's home early. Must be psychic I suppose.

I froze as I watched him get out of his car. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and stopped by the front of my car with his hands in his pockets.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I tried not to stutter, so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Oh, I just have to go run a few errands and probably stop by Sasha's for a while. She uh-" I looked away from him. "She wants to plan something for my birthday this weekend,"

He nodded slowly and looked away. "Right. You're turning 20 on Friday,"

I laughed a bit and began to open my car door. "Seems like everyone remembered but me," I began to get in.

"When do you think you'll be back?" He asked as I was halfway into the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Umm, I don't know. Like... 9 or so?"

He slowly nodded again and began to walk up to the front door. "Alright, you baby," he said and went inside.

Baby? What- why would he- never mind, I don't have time to deal with him right now.

I felt bad for lying once again, but at the same time I had to. Especially if this was because of what was going on between us. The whole ride over to my dads, I prayed that he didn't find out about-

Oh Wait...

I wonder if it's about that woman from the party? Well, if it was, she was in for a rude awakening. Ever since my mom left, I've hated every woman my dad tried dating after. Of course, I was the one to run them all out. Talking back, purposely being messy, blasting music, always interrupting their conversations, and screaming death threats after each one of them left.

Yes, of course I wanted my father to be happy, but I couldn't help it. And honestly, I didn't want a step mother, or a mother at all. I had a mother and she left. I couldn't forgive her for that.

*・゚: *・゚:*・゚: *・゚:*・゚: *・゚

It was 5:45 now. I had to stop and get some gas and also stop for a red bull since I had woke up early for work. When I arrived, I saw my dad's car and another car in the spot where I usually parked at. Fuck, it must be her. I rolled my eyes and walked right in. Immediately, the smell of salmon, broccoli and my favorite dessert, pineapple upside down cake trickled through my nostrils.

My dad was in the kitchen with oven mitts on, pulling out the food from the oven and setting it onto the counter. He smiled at me as I walked through the front door and set my stuff down.

"Hey, Y/n. How was work?" He asked as he pulled down plates and cups from the cabinets above.

I shrugged and walked over to him with my hands in my back pockets. "Oh ya know, worky," I joke which made him chuckle heartily.

"I understand. How have things been at Levi's? Is everything alright with-"

"Yes, dad, things are fine," I quickly interrupted with wide eyes.

He raised his eyebrows a bit and nodded. "Oh, alright then. Yeah, I've been meaning to check in with him since everything happened over the weekend. He seemed a little off at work today, but we both had our hands tied, so I figured I would give him a call later,"

I pressed my lips together and nodded. "Yeah, you do that, dad," I patted him on the shoulder and looked around at all the food, feeling my mouth begin to water at the pre savory taste of teriyaki salmon and buttered broccoli placed before me.

Before I could ask anything about this occasion, he struck up another triggering topic.

"So, speaking of, have you heard anything from 'you know who' since then?" he asked cautiously. I could tell he was still a bit agitated about the juncture, and as he should be.

I turned back around and shook my head. "No, thankfully. I-I haven't really gotten around to trying to figure out why he even came back in the first place," I told him.

He remained quiet for a few seconds, as if he were hesitant to speak. I leaned in a bit and tilted my head. "Why? Have YOU heard anything from him?" I laughed but genuinely curious if he did.

"Yeah, I uh," he sighed and shook his head in disappointment. "That was one of the things I wanted to discuss with you about," he admitted.

ONE?! What the hell else did he want to talk about?

I felt my face flush, probably burning red almost visibly. I swallowed the lump in my throat and clicked my tongue.

"One? What else did you want to talk about?"

He didn't respond. He simply walked around me, out of the kitchen, and headed into the living room. I jolted my head back and flickered my eyes around awkwardly until a few moments later, he returned with the same fucking girl I saw at the party.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a look of despair.

"Oh, it's her," I said bluntly and I could see her getting embarrassed.

"Y/n, let's not do this tonight, please," he retorted which made me laugh. "We're going to have a nice family dinner and discuss some important issues,"

"Family dinner?" I laughed again. I looked at her and put a hand up. "Look, I'm sorry and all, but this isn't a family dinner if you're going to invite some random woman over here and discuss these supposedly 'important issues'"

"Y/n, I said STOP," he slammed his fist down on the counter and I immediately widened my eyes, getting red in the face again.

The woman still didn't say a word, but it built up even more rage in me when I saw her rub his back and whisper for him to calm down.

I scoffed and grabbed a plate.

"Fine, dad. I apologize. Let's have a nice meal and talk then," I tried to disregard his outburst and tried calming down myself. This was not how I wanted to start off my week, especially after last weekend.

We all grabbed our plates of food and sat down at the table. It was silent, yet we were just trying to enjoy this wonderful food my dad made. We all kind of eyed each other, wondering if we should speak or not. I was the one to break it, clearing my throat and turning my head towards the woman.

"So uh... how did you two meet?" I asked and they both looked at each other then back at me.

"Oh, well-" she began to say.

"A long time ago, sweetheart. We met a very long time ago," my dad completed her sentence.

I slowly nodded my head and began picking at my food again. "I see. Well, do you have a name?" I asked and her eyes widened, face flustered. "You know, so I can address you?" I explained to her.

They looked at each other again and cleared their throats.

"Y/n," my dad said, putting down his fork. I stopped and stared at him. "So uh, I don't want you to get mad or anything,"

"Dad, don't do this. I'm a big girl. Just say it," I continued to eat.

He huffed. "So... Jean is working with us at the station now,"

I dropped my fork with my head still hung down, slowly bringing it back up. "He's what?" I laughed.

He sighed and leaned back into his chair. "Yes, I know. I tried to explain to Pixis about everything and tried to get him removed, but you know how he is,"

I looked away and nodded. "I understand," I said sadly.

"But if he tries reaching out or doing anything-"

"Dad, it's fine, seriously. We broke up two years ago. I'm over it," I spat back, rubbing my temples in stress.

The woman put her hand on my arm but I swatted her away.

"Please, not right now," I said with my eyes closed.

"I-I'm sorry, I just-"

"Yeah, I know you're just trying to help, but I don't need any motherly affection right now," I snapped and her eyes got big again, along with my dads.

She turned to him. "Motherly? Did you already tell her, Erwin?" her voice got loud, which sounded familiar.

I narrowed my eyebrows and waved my hands out.

"Wait wait, tell me what, dad? What the hell is going on? Who is this..."

I stopped as soon as she turned to face me, and I studied her. Her eyes, her lips, nose, everything. I squinted then widened my eyes again, dropping my mouth open.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I hesitated to speak.

"M...Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 36
𖥻 levi x reader oneshots ᜊ ⤷‧₊˚ aot & modern world ⊰ - fluff to angst 🧾 ❝ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics ❞ ༺ artist of cover on t...
100K 3.1K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
9K 287 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
11.2K 325 8
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...