๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘. tech...

By SEX-AND-CIGARETTES

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

INTRO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN

SEVENTEEN

6K 252 393
By SEX-AND-CIGARETTES

"What'd you do this weekend? You were MIA," Maria said, opening her locker and scrolling through the variety of textbooks.

"Just a bunch of homework is all," she lied, ignoring looking into her eyes. She didn't want Maria to see the regret in her eyes. She hated lying to her.

"Damn. Well I was gonna make George take to the mall, would you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah I'd love to."

"Good, I'd have to deal with him alone." She slammed her locker shut and the sound of metal against metal echoed through the hallways.

Arielle shut hers soon after Maria's, leaning against it afterwards. There was still five minutes till class, and she didn't have to start walking for two or three minutes.

"You doing anything this weekend?"

"Um- I dunno. I guess I'll see as the week goes on."

"If not then I'll make George and Dream do something with us."

Arielle giggled. "That sounds great."

"Ok I gotta get to class but outside for lunch? I guess it's supposed to be nice."

Arielle nodded, watching as Maria quickly walked down the halls and into the small English classroom.

\/\/

Jack made his way down the stairs, his eyes trailing over the heads all of the students. They piled in the hallways, something that always stresses him out.

His eyes stopped moving as soon as they saw Arielle, smiling at something her friend had said. He smiled at the sight before looking away so he could focus his attention on not bumping into anyone.

He walked into the teacher's lounge and made his way to the copier machine, not getting there before looking at all the teachers inside.

It was mostly 50 year old women except for the blonde teacher Jack was actually pretty fond of. He didn't talk much and when he did, he was nice and funny.

"Morning Jack," he said, taking a sip of his coffee while watching him insert papers into the large machine.

"Hey Phil." He turned his head around, flashing Phil a quick smile before getting back to what he was doing.

Phil- or more widely known as Mr. Philza- was the only computer science teacher in the school (mostly because there were no other applicants.) Arielle personally didn't have any classes with him, but Maria did, and George did before her.

Mr. Philza was one of the only teachers George actually liked talking about, mostly because he just let the kids play video games while he walked around and watched. Surely there was the occasional lesson, but otherwise it was gaming competitions in the class.

"You do anything fun this weekend?" Phil asked, setting his coffee onto the white table. Jack turned his body around since his papers were already in the machine and copying.

"Not really." His mind raced to his date with Arielle, and he felt a blush coming to his cheeks again. But he tried to shake it off. He knew it wouldn't be the best idea to tell anyone.

"Seriously? A guy like you didn't do anything fun on the weekend?"

Jack grinned, looking down to the floor. "I had a date."

"Lucky girl then. Did it go well?"

"Yeah, very well actually."

"Great. I'm happy for you," he said while grabbing his coffee cup. He picked it off the table and gestured it to the man, a small smirk taking place on his lips.

"What about you? Any fun dates?"

"Honestly, I just stayed home with my wife."

"That sounds fun."

The machine beeped, signaling his papers were all done. He turned around and put his fingers underneath the pile and lifted them up.

"I gotta get going, but have a nice day," he said, turning around again and making his way out the door.

"You as well. Good luck with the girl."

\/\/

Arielle set her bag down as she sat at her desk, pulling out her notebook and a pen that was sitting at the bottom of her backpack.

Mr. Techno walked in shortly after, holding the stack of papers in his hand. She watched as he dropped them on his desk and turned to face the class.

"In your seats, please," he said, referring to the students that were still standing up and talking to their friends. They listened and followed his instructions, making their way back into their assigned seats.

"Good morning everyone." 

A couple of 'good mornings' escaped the mouths of the students, a majority of them being from the students who actually talked in the class.

"I hope your weekend was great but unfortunately we're gonna start on our next unit."

He walked to the chalkboard, writing the things he needed to down.

"For the past, well, probably for the past seven or so years of your life you've been learning about the beginnings of countries, economic struggles and growth, etc. And I am also assuming that it was all based around America and Europe."

He wrote 'The Six Dynasties Period' on the board, leaving a bit of space below it to write even more.

"So we're gonna focus on things you probably haven't learned yet."

He turned back to the students, throwing the piece of chalk on the desk. He silently congratulated himself when it didn't fall on the floor.

"The Six Dynasties period takes its names from the six ruling dynasties of the era. The Eastern Wu, Liu Song, Southern Qi, Liang, and Chen Dynasties."

He looked around the classroom, staring back at all the students who were intently staring at him.

"Are you guys gonna write this down or what?" he said, watching as the students shuffled through their bags and grabbed their notebooks. "You're gonna want to write everything you can down."

He looked around again, his eyes stopping as they saw Arielle in the back corner, writing something down. He smiled.

"Wu, commonly known as Dong Wu or Sun Wu, was one of the three major states that competed for supremacy over China in the Three Kingdoms period. It previously existed from 220–222 as a vassal kingdom nominally under Cao Wei, its rival state, but declared independence from Wei and became a sovereign state in 222," he paused, walking to the chalkboard to write down any super important things he said.

"It became an empire in 229 after its founding ruler, Sun Quan, declared himself emperor. Its name was derived from the place it was based in- the Jiangnan Yangtze River Delta region, which was also historically known as "Wu". It was referred to as "Dong Wu" or "Sun Wu" by historians to distinguish it from other Chinese historical states with similar names which were also located in that region, such as the Wu state in the Spring and Autumn period and the Wuyue kingdom in the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. It was called "Eastern Wu" because it occupied most of eastern China in the Three Kingdoms period, and "Sun Wu" because the family name of its rulers was "Sun"."

Arielle stared at him, realizing he wasn't reading from a textbook or any notes whatsoever. He was just talking.

"During its existence, Wu's capital was at Jianye, but at times it was also at Wuchang."

\/\/

Like she did almost everyday, she slowly put her things back into her bag and tried to make it seem as normal as she could. She pretended she dropped her pencil twice in which she hoped nobody saw or would remember.

As the last student walked out, she let out a breath of relief to herself and zipped her bag closed.

Jack noticed she was the last in the room and walked to the side of the classroom where the door was, quietly shutting it and closing the blind that went with it. The lock clicked, signaling that they were the only two with current access to the room.

The room dimmed a bit, but there was still some light from the sun that was trying it's best to appear through the windows.

"You taught an entire lesson off the top of your head?!" she asked, causing him to smile in response.

"It's not that hard. You just gotta read like three textbooks."

She laughed, grabbing her backpack and setting it on the chair of the desk. "How many textbooks did you actually read to teach that lesson alone?"

"Mmmm like four or five."

She giggled again before gently grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling it down so he'd get closer to her.

She pushed her lips against his, her hands not moving from the spot on his sweatshirt.

His hands gripped the small of her waist like they always did, pulling her closer to him- if they was even possible.

He took a small step back, making Arielle's knees hit the side of the desk and she wobbled a bit. But she caught herself and pulled her lips off of his, displaying that beautiful smile Jack adored.

"You gotta stop making me trip over things or I'm probably gonna meet another of your roommates," she joked.

Jack snickered, pulling on her waist in order to get her away from the small desk. "Don't worry, Wilbur's the only one."

Her heart fluttered at the thought of Friday again, and she looked into his eyes and she did so. Well, until her plans for lunch came into thought again.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, letting go of his collar and turning around. Jack let go of her waist, looking at her with a confused expression.

"Um- is everything alright?"

"I told Maria I'd go outside with her earlier this morning and I'm seven minutes late, shit."

"Maria's your friend?"

"Yeah. I kinda went MIA on her all weekend so I gotta hang out with her or I will have no friends."

"That's fair." He leaned against another desk, putting his hands into his pockets. "Would you wanna do something again this weekend?"

"Um- I don't know I made some plans with Maria." She grabbed the straps of her backpack and put them through her arms and over her shoulders before pulling her hair from underneath them. "But I will let you know."

She leaned against him, pushing her lips against his again before walking out of the room.

a/n

yee yee another update (;

i deadass did a whole fucking book report in this chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
25.9K 891 66
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐ด๐‘๐‘’' โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ...
1.8K 49 33
๐“‰๐“Œโ„ด ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ท๐“‡โ„ด๐“€โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ดโ„ด๐“๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“โ„ฏ๐’น โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’น ๐“โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ
43.3K 900 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช